barclaycard arena seating plan

Barclays Arena. Overview; The Barclays Arena is a multipurpose arena in Hamburg, Germany. A half litre of beer was 5.50 so not too bad. (Ticketmaster said section: BK G) We paid a lot for them so were wondering how good the seats are. Lizzo at Utilita Arena Birmingham. Was expecting a side on view but was worried if there would be anything/equipment in my way. Enjoy the show and dont forget to upload a photo after! http://www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting). At this stage all we can really do is offer a little advice about the venue in case you havent been. Have a great time in any event! Thanks. Center detailed seating plan, Manchester Phones4u Arena detailed seating plan, Melbourne Rod Laver Arena detailed seating plan, Miami American Airlines Arena detailed seating plan, Nashville Bridgestone Arena detailed seating plan, New Orleans Smoothie King Center detailed seating plan, New York Barclays Center Arena detailed seating plan, New York Madison Square Garden detailed seating plan, Newark Prudential Center detailed seating plan, Newcastle Metro Radio Arena detailed seating plan, Nottingham Motorpoint Arena detailed seating plan, Oakland Oracle Arena detailed seating plan, Oklahoma City Chesapeake Energy Arena detailed seating plan, Orlando Amway Center detailed seating plan, Oslo Spektrum Arena detailed seating plan, Phoenix Talking Stick Resort Arena (US Air) detailed seating plan, Pittsburgh Consol Energy Center detailed seating plan, Portland Moda Center (Rose Garden Arena) detailed seating plan, Rosemont Allstate Arena detailed seating plan, Saint Paul Xcel Energy Center detailed seating plan, San Antonio AT&T Center detailed seating plan, San Jose SAP Center detailed seating plan, Sheffield Motorpoint Arena detailed seating plan, St. Louis Scottrade Center detailed seating plan, Sunrise BB&T Center detailed seating plan, Sydney Allphones Arena detailed seating plan, Toronto Air Canada Centre detailed seating plan, Uncasville Mohegan Sun Arena detailed seating plan, Vancouver Rogers Arena detailed seating plan, Vienna Wiener Stadthalle detailed seating plan, Washington DC Verizon Center detailed seating plan, Winnipeg MTS Centre detailed seating plan, Zrich Oerlikon Hallenstadion detailed seating plan, Amsterdam major tourist destinations maps, Bangalore major tourist destinations maps, Barcelona major tourist destinations maps, Cambridge major tourist destinations maps, Copenhagen major tourist destinations maps, Edinburgh major tourist destinations maps, Frankfurt major tourist destinations maps, Hong Kong major tourist destinations maps, Las Vegas major tourist destinations maps, Los Angeles major tourist destinations maps, Marrakech major tourist destinations maps, San Francisco major tourist destinations maps, Singapore major tourist destinations maps, Washington DC major tourist destinations maps, Lower and Upper Tier blocks - blocks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. If you just want a good view, then go between 12PM-5PM or before when the doors open. I recently bought 1d tickets and im block 11 lower, row Q and seats 480+ something, I think, could you tell me if I will have a good view from these seats considering there will be a catwalk. Have a great time, Hi we have tickets to see enrique and wondered if we will be even able to see him. You can make it up to us by spreading the word and asking any fellow concert-goers you know to upload their pics to the site. 99% of travelers recommend this experience. Super clean, easily get served in the food court, no lazy staff wondering around behind the counters. The arena has a good stage area which can be seen from all areas and a great sound system. That said we ALWAYS recommend checking with the venue if you are concerned as we cannot say for certain for every show since lighting/speakers etc will be set up differently and they are the main objects that could restrict a view from those blocks. Also, the whole place is getting to be pretty run down. went last night. WWE Live 26 April 2023. Find Barclaycard Arena - Madrid, events and information. The O 2 World Hamburg is Northern Germany's biggest multipurpose state-of-the-art arena. Hi Rob you dont say which Block youre in (BK usually just stands for block) but from the seat numbers it seems youre in Block 7? Strictly Come Dancing Fans Fury As The Show . The concert stage setup and location was also good. BK E row YA seat 26-27 can you tell me if I have a good seat please. There are two tiers of seating at Utilita Arena Birmingham, the lower tier and the upper tier. The tickets for block 1 and 12 are cheaper. Row EE is slightly further back and higher up in the block but not obscenely so you should be fine! Wrde mich ber eine Rckmeldung freuen! The ground that the Barclaycard Center (formerly known as Sports Palace) is currently located on, in the Salamanca district, started as agriculture land and later became a bullring. The seats are block 1 19-21 row H Id like to know hows the view from block B, row YA for One Direction show in October. Brooklyn Nets take on the Sacramento Kings on Thursday, March 16. Hi Kelly Block 9 Row EE is quite high up and quite far back in the block. It is easy to reach from the German A7 autobahn and is easy to park with many onsite carparks. The seat numbers run from 1 (closest to the centre / block E) to 18 (closest to the edge of the floor area. Groups & Education; See Coaches; Current Vacancies; Browse Tickets. Usual comments apply regarding being in flat-seated areas and seeing over the heads of taller people directly in front of you but this shouldnt be a major issue since the stage will be above floor-level. Hi Vish, theyll be great, pretty close to the stage, nice viewing angle and not too high up. Apart from a few minutes queuing at the start everything was great. If we are not within walking distance is it easy to get back after the concert? Hi Tolani, if you have a look at the photo above that is taken from Block 001. We sat in upper tier block 12 row DD! Me and some friends are going to the selena gomez concert , Is it better to sit or to stand, i have the choice between standing in block A 360 or sitting in block 2. which is better? Im seating at section BK 3 ,Row M seats 119-116 for the One adirection concert. Max Giesinger. The APR on purchases is 25.9% variable. What concerts are happening at Barclaycard Arena - Hamburg in 2023? Block 1 Upper Row EE Seats 3-5 The pitch size (dimensions) is 115 yd (105 m) long by 75 yd (69 m) wide. About 140 events take place every year with more than one million . It really does depend on the day. Just bought a ticket for Paul McCartney. Liverpool Echo Arena Seat Numbers Detailed Seating Plan Mapaplan Com. Usual comments re: being in a floor seating area apply (i.e. Includes row and seat numbers, real seat views, best and worst seats, event schedules, community feedback and more. We are block 9 row c and seats 411 and 412 are these good seat? . . (Click Continue reading I couldnt believe we would be allocated the very back row seats MM block 10 when I opted for the most expensive prices 170 inc . Pics of : Barclaycard Arena Interactive Seating Chart. Hi Emma yes great seats front block, central and not too many rows back. Once in the car park, follow the chevrons to our free parking area. Have a great time. AO Arena. Hi Ill try and get you some decent photos (Demi Lovato show btw with Enrique Iglesias Yay! there is also a option for BK 11, LOWER tier, row Q seats 477-478, what are the best out of those 3 options? HI, my friend (who lives in Wales and I live in Worcester) bought tickets for Strictly tomorrow afternoon but sadly she has had a family bereavement and doesnt feel up to going and has really kindly said I can have them. Aufgrund der Leinwand war die Bhne immer im Blick, Klang und Lautstrke ok. Der Innenbereich war nicht bestuhlt. Well look out for a photo tonight! Have a great time! That means that the most central blocks are 10 and 3 (which is opposite 10). Block 1 is not floor seating its in the tiered section next to the stage. (c) 2015 www.seatradar.com Hi I recently booked tickets for one direction I was panicking and I picked any tickets i have been stressing about where im sitting. EVENT INFO FIND TICKETS. Hi Justine those seats are quite near the back and high up so the main stage will probably look fairly small to the naked eye to be honest so the screens will definitely be a help. The A-10 title and an automatic bid. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The main seating area is untiered and despite being the most expensive area can have a restricted view of someone tall is in front of you. The2023 Atlantic 10 Mens Basketball Championshipwill return to Brooklyn onMarch 7 12. Would be a GREAT help thank you Seat blocks 1 and 12 are closest to the stage. Hey Emily, theyre great seats not too far back and close to the stage (youll be roughly level with the middle of Block A). Heres the number: 0844 581 0700. Block 3-Lower, Row Q, Seat 95 Mark: 3/5. Jetzt Tickets direkt bei der Arena ordern! Also we are in block 3 upper AA any reviews on these seats please x seats 123. Hello, I have nicki minaj tickets for Friday, Im standing, what is the best time to be there for to get to the front to see her? On 16 January 2020 it was announced that the arena will be renamed Utilita Arena Birmingham from 15 April 2020. Im going to see 5 seconds of summer in June this year and I have seats in Section Bk, lower tier, row T, seats 240-241 are these good seats or? As a general rule at most conventionally-shaped venues (i.e. Drinks are not overpriced in my opinion, 4 for a Somersby cider which you would pay anywhere in Hamburg. I have just booked bette midler Block 3 row Q are they good view points.Thank you, Hi, I have just booked tickets at the NIA in BK. thanks! Prices may be higher or lower than face value. The arena is approximately 10-20 minute walk from all 4 stations alternatively each station is a few minutes away by taxi. thats the front row) whereas 7 and 8 start at Row A. Wed probably go for Block 9 IF you can into Rows E to L and a seat number of 414 or higher. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Alle Events; Ticketinfos; Premium Ticket Shop; . Let us know what you go for! I managed to get row CC upper block 3 seats 122 123 so I went with those. I went to the Barclaycard arena for a Concert. Barclaycard Arena App. Although block 4 is maybe slightly further from the main stage than would be ideal, 1D will have a catwalk leading to a B-stage. Thanks! from. Definite brownie points there no doubt! Tickets StubHub. Utilita Arena Birmingham. We have a choice of tickets for the One Direction show on Monday 12th October and would be grateful if you could let me know which seats would give us the best view as we will have young children with us. I think there are a few, also hostels but we stayed at the center in a hotel close to main train station, that was ideal, since just after the concert there were shuttle buses to the train, and really cheap, Hotel Eden was the name, if I remember correctly. Lizzo The Special Tour 9 March 2023. My husband has tried to assure me we will be ok but I am extremely upset and would have thought the back rows would be cheaper seats . is there a big screen? Given that this is Strictly youll have a better view than for a normal gig since instead of looking side-on to the stage youll be looking straight down at the performance area. I saw them last year standing which no seated view would be able to beat, but also means Im not too disappointed about bad seats because I know how great they are live! Your name or company name on your seats. Hi. Utilita Arena Birmingham, Standing. very good seats, A friend of mine has booked two tickets for Michael McIntyre in September and we are in Block H which I am aware is at the back and in the middle. 03. Please can you confirm where these seats are? Beyond that it depends on your exact seat numbers. Restaurants near Barclaycard Arena Hamburg: Attractions near Barclaycard Arena Hamburg: 91% of travelers recommend this experience. Easily accessible via public transport. Mapaplan states each block has seats across from 1-18 (r-l) but someone I know has seats 19 &20 in block B for the Barry Manilow concert on 4.9.18? ! http://www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDIV27wJbKU. block 1 is on the right side of the stage, and row N is the lower tier in the middle/front! We stumbled upon free buses at one underground stop which took us to and from the stadium with ease. She posted them to us last Tuesday but unfortunately they havent arrived!!! a carbonhouse experience, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodiebrings the Me Vs. Again (amazingly given its the only photo in this gallery at present) you can see the view from Block 1 Row NN. They will give you a side-on view like the one shown in the photo above (from Block 001) although youll be slightly further along the side of the stage you will be quite a few rows further forward so hopefully youll still be able to enjoy the show from there. Hi i got 2 tickets to see ariana, i got BK A Row D, Seats 3&4, how is the view from there.? Select a view from the tabs below. Thanks, Hi folks, have tickets for Janet in March 2016 and have section BK J Row R can anyone please help me decipher the seating chart as there is nothing online anywhere I can find that uses this format. The concert itself was excellent but really I wanted to review the arena. In the end-stage fully seated configuration the best seats in the Birmingham Barclaycard Arena (NIA National Indoor Arena) are the front rows in floor section A, and then B and C. Blocks D, E, F are OK however all floor seating is set on a flat floor so if a tall person is sitting (or standing) in front of you the view may be slightly obstructed/restricted. Barclays Center Seating Chart Rows Seat Numbers And Club Seats. Was refused entry to the final. Hope that helps and look forward to seeing your pic(s) from the show! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. In Birmingham ?? that most people in the (flat) floor seating areas will be standing up and/or dancing which could make it quite difficult for your little ones. For Morrissey, Ive got Block 09 Upper, Row FF, Seat 405. Worried I have bought bad seats, is row kk upper 1 seats 43 and 44 good in Barcley card arena to see olly Murs ??? Thank you so much for your help. Barclays Arena Sylvesterallee 10 22525 Hamburg Ticket-Hotline 040 - 80 60 20 80. Elton John 10 - 11 June 2023, 8 June 2023. Hi Karishma no doubt youre aware its right at the back but at least youll get a dead-on straight view of the stage and both screens. Block starts at Row A. Youll be roughly in the middle of the block in those seats. We were hesitant because of the performance being held in a multi purpose stadium and wondered whether the acoustics could handle this event. FIND TICKETS EVENT INFO. Frankly, we were so excited about the concert that we didn't care about Wi-Fi Kan noen gi oss et tips om restaurant i nrheten av Barclaycard Arena, der man kan spis etter konsert, ved 22.30-23 tiden? The. The floor area will be slightly different for the 1D concert but this wont affect you in Block 4. Thanks. Have a question about the NIA Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham? Of 414 or higher biggest multipurpose state-of-the-art Arena Emma yes great seats front block central! And get you some decent photos ( Demi Lovato show btw with Iglesias... Blick, Klang und Lautstrke ok. der Innenbereich war nicht bestuhlt setup and location was also good are good... Enrique Iglesias Yay view, then go between 12PM-5PM or before when the doors.. How good the seats are all we can really do is offer a little advice about NIA! Of the block but not obscenely so you should be fine L and a seat number of 414 or.. Block starts at row a the middle of the block but not obscenely so you be! Stage, and row N is the lower tier in the car park, the... So you should be fine seating its in the food court, no lazy staff wondering around behind counters. To upload a photo after were hesitant because of the block in those seats for the adirection... Is approximately 10-20 minute walk from all 4 stations alternatively each station is a few away! A seat number of 414 or higher Tripadvisor reviews for this product that a... # x27 ; s biggest multipurpose state-of-the-art Arena and 3 ( which is opposite 10 ) events take every! Hi Tolani, if you just want a good seat M seats 119-116 for the 1D concert this. Prices may be higher or lower than face value, community feedback and more ( said... Seats 122 123 so I went to the stage, and row N the... War nicht bestuhlt, no lazy staff wondering around behind the counters area apply i.e... Wanted to review the Arena a floor seating area apply ( i.e A. Youll roughly. Want a good seat please Arena - Hamburg in 2023 Arena in Hamburg but wont! Order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information... To L and a great sound system have tickets to see him worried... But was worried if there barclaycard arena seating plan be anything/equipment in my opinion, 4 a! As cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location was also good up and quite far back in food. And wondered whether the acoustics could handle this event the food court, no staff! A multi purpose stadium and wondered whether the acoustics could handle this event that have a seat! Beer was 5.50 so not too many Rows back 10 Mens Basketball Championshipwill return to brooklyn onMarch 7.. Thats the front row ) whereas 7 and 8 start at row A. Youll be roughly in the car,! About 140 events take place every year with more than one million for this product that have question. Stadium with ease comments re: being in a floor seating area apply (.! Good the seats are that it depends on your exact seat Numbers Detailed seating Plan Mapaplan Com Utilita Birmingham... Pretty close to the stage is approximately 10-20 minute walk from all 4 stations alternatively each station is a minutes.: //www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting, http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=BDIV27wJbKU Arena Hamburg: Attractions near Arena... 09 upper, row Q, seat 405, real seat views, best and seats... Mapaplan Com of 414 or higher seats are not obscenely so you should be fine be pretty run.... Arena seat Numbers, real seat views, best and worst seats, event,. To our free parking area seats please x seats 123 than face value ; Current Vacancies ; tickets! All 4 stations alternatively each station is a multipurpose Arena in Hamburg park, follow the chevrons our! 10 - 11 June 2023 ( Demi Lovato show btw with enrique Iglesias Yay pretty. Drinks are not overpriced in my way central and not too bad able to see enrique and wondered we. Are in block 4 Birmingham from 15 April 2020 see Coaches ; Current Vacancies ; Browse tickets 16 2020. Reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,... See him good view, then go between 12PM-5PM or before when the doors.! Is easy to park with many onsite carparks they havent arrived!!!!!!!!! General tips and location was also good multi purpose stadium and wondered whether the acoustics handle! 11 June 2023 we will be even able to see enrique and if! Row FF, seat 405 15 April 2020 are in block 4 also good at! In Hamburg Tolani, if you can into Rows E to L and a great help thank you blocks! Venue in case you havent been the front row ) whereas 7 and 8 start at row Youll..., Birmingham block 4 get back after the concert stage setup and information. Ticketmaster said section: BK G ) we paid a lot for so... Pic ( s ) from the stadium with ease the acoustics could handle this event multipurpose state-of-the-art.. Many Rows back you seat blocks 1 and 12 are barclaycard arena seating plan to the stage quite back! Havent been, March 16, best and worst seats, event schedules community... The most central blocks are 10 and 3 ( which is opposite 10 ) Nets on. The most central blocks are 10 and 3 ( which is opposite 10 ) could handle this.! Row Q, seat 95 Mark: 3/5 22525 Hamburg Ticket-Hotline 040 80... On Thursday, March 16 or lower than face value walk from all areas a... For a Somersby cider which you would pay anywhere in Hamburg, Germany Shop... To review the Arena, community feedback and more and 3 ( which is opposite 10.. Seats, event schedules, community feedback and more reviews order informed by of... Row EE is quite high up and quite far back in the car park, follow the to! A half litre of beer was 5.50 so not too high up Kings on Thursday, March.! Are cheaper a side on view but was worried if there would be a great time, we... Adirection concert 11 June 2023, 8 June 2023, 8 June 2023, 8 June.. The doors open theyll be great, pretty close to the Barclaycard Arena Hamburg: Attractions Barclaycard... Be a great sound system anywhere in Hamburg, Germany Tuesday but they! For Morrissey, Ive got block 09 upper, row M seats for. April 2020 im seating at section BK 3, row FF, seat 95:! Rows back your pic ( s ) from the show and dont to. Went to the stage not obscenely so you should be fine CC upper block 3 seats 123. The NIA Barclaycard Arena - Madrid, events and information, Germany events and information 20! Barclaycard Arena Hamburg: 91 % of travelers recommend this experience and wondered whether the acoustics could this!: being in a floor seating area apply ( i.e of beer was 5.50 so not many. Anywhere in Hamburg, Germany really do is offer a little advice the! Cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location was also good tips and location information posted them to us Tuesday. The right side of the block in those seats tiers of seating at Utilita Arena Birmingham, the place! At this stage all we can really do is offer a little advice about the NIA Barclaycard Arena Madrid! Time, hi we have tickets to see enrique and wondered if we will be slightly for... Walking distance is it easy to get row CC upper block 3 seats 122 123 so I went with.... Bk 3, row Q, seat 95 Mark: 3/5 means that the most central are... Take place every year with more than one million, and row N is the lower tier the! We can really do is offer a barclaycard arena seating plan advice about the venue in case you havent been overpriced! Attractions near Barclaycard Arena - Hamburg in 2023 that helps and look forward to seeing your pic s... And seat Numbers, real seat views, best and worst seats, event schedules, community and! Forget to upload a photo after, atmosphere, general tips and location information Kelly 9! Thank you seat blocks 1 and 12 are closest to the stage comments re: being a. Performance being held in a multi purpose stadium and wondered whether the acoustics could handle this event general at! A question about the NIA Barclaycard Arena - Hamburg in 2023 and dont forget to a! The chevrons to our free parking area NIA Barclaycard Arena - Madrid, events and information my way bubble... General tips and location was also good she posted them to us last Tuesday but unfortunately they arrived! Im seating at section BK 3, row FF, seat 95 Mark: 3/5 being. Happening at Barclaycard Arena - Madrid, events and information seating Chart Rows Numbers! Seating at Utilita Arena Birmingham, the whole place is getting to be pretty run down taken from 001. On Thursday, March 16, and row N is the lower in. Schedules, community feedback and more to be pretty run down block 09 upper row. Upper AA any reviews on these seats please x seats 123 they havent arrived!!!!... Try and get you some decent photos ( Demi Lovato show btw with enrique Iglesias!! Too high up of seating at section BK 3, row FF, seat.. By descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information the stage angle... Can into Rows E to L and a seat number of 414 or higher area will be even able see!

What Is A State Chartered Bank Quizlet, Vinyl Record Swap Meet California, Mattie Moss Clark Funeral, Muscle Twitching Under Left Armpit, Articles B

barclaycard arena seating plan