bellcast partners wall street oasis

I think this post is best served in 4 distinct parts: 1) initial headhunter meetings2) preparation for the process,3) coffee chats, dinners and the actual interview process, and4) miscellaneous. Prior to joining Northwood, she was an investment banking Analyst in the Real Estate, Gaming and Lodging Group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Bellcast recruits for them. They seem to have a lot of odds and ends with random megafund opps (TPG, KKR) popping up with a bunch of middle market firms. Recruiters are ESSENTIAL in getting you interviews, but that being said, it IS possible to get interviews via cold emails and / or calls. Big Question is: when is it kicking off? I only received 3 or 4 headhunter emails due to my email address being strange, but for those 3 or 4, yes I literally waited a month before responding. bellcast partners | 18 east 48th street | 22nd floor | nyc 10017 | 212 731 9773 | info@bellcastpartners.com Also, how do the costs of starting a PE firm differ from the costs of starting a HF and what kind of seed capital do I need to realistically start a PE firm? Throughout that first week, I also received offers to interview at ~5 or so other really quality funds (think Welsh Carson, GTCR, Genstar, Vestar type firms) that I had to decline as I'd already accepted offers. Tempora quo odit magni quas at. Aliquam maxime optio aliquam culpa at fugit cupiditate assumenda. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. TPG SSP is elsewhere. Can't give specific names other than a few ~$500-750mm odds and ends. How can I compete with target graduates? Outside of work, you can find her at her favorite local restaurant or spending time with her family on the North Fork. 2005-2023 Wall Street Oasis. A native of Brazil and current Manhattan resident, Ana enjoys trying new restaurants and exploring the outer boroughs. Don't be surprised if you get dinged immediately by some firms when working with recruiters but I would imagine you still have a shot at some firms. Thank you so much. Eligendi ab tenetur non temporibus enim rerum. And work through it that way. BellCast Partners 2016 - Present7 years Greater New York City Area BellCast Partners is a boutique executive search firm founded in 2010 to focus exclusively on recruiting for Private. Bumping this for all the analysts apprehensively waiting for on-cycle. RBC and Stephens have even sent some analysts to BX PE. A ut eos velit maiores officia in incidunt. New York, New York, United States . My firm is an elite boutique that specializes in an industry, but we have too few analysts in each year, across each team to bucket/rank. Voluptatem dolorem dolor autem exercitationem aut. Not OP, but TPG is with Gold Coast as of when? You might get lighter hours and get to spend more time doing more interesting stuff and less time doing things like flipping books or the equivalent. IF you start from zero I would first focus on learning the basics, the book from Rosenbaum and Pearl is good for that. Here are some of the statistics I have found by going through headhunter websites: HSP: 26/26 women. Marisa joined BellCast in 2011 as a Search Consultant and leads many of the firms post-MBA to Partner level engagements. Do you know if the process happens at the same time for them or if it happens a bit later after the BB/EB candidates have their shots? Likely a couple others. from them. Danielle co-founded BellCast Partners in 2010. talking to a HH only to be ratted out to your employer? Colleen is a member of the NextGen Board for the Neighborhood Coalition for Shelter and an active volunteer for New York Cares. Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling. Tempore debitis sed doloremque illo eos. Can you give a concise time-line of the PE recruiting process for MM and Megafunds? We understand that cultural fit is often as important as investment acumen. 2005-2023 Wall Street Oasis. Working at a sell-side heavy bank does not guarantee entry into PE, but it might get your foot in the door a little easier (especially from a sponsor bank like HW). In her free time, she enjoys attending live music events, trying new restaurants, and visiting museums throughout the city. Prior to that, Luisa was an Analyst in the Private Banks Financial Sponsors Group. Upon examining my performance, didn't also see anything that went wrong - but maybe I'm missing something. Also, how was the recruiting for FT banking? Edit: So my original comment regarding the date of the post still stands but I've received word that most MF's ended on-cycle recruiting towards the end of October this year. Quibusdam necessitatibus perspiciatis et. PE firms pay staffing/search firms (AKA headhunters) to help them find and screen for top talent so the PE firm can expedite their hiring process. so combine that resource intensive strategy with a sizable AUM per head (especially given the non-passive nature) and you get to 60-70 hours easily. We place candidates of all levels from Analyst t. Website bellcastpartners.com Employees 12 HQ +1 212-731-9773 Location New York, New York Revenue $7M Employee Metrics Apax Partners Citadel Coatue Farallon GI Partners GTCR Leonard Green Maverick Capital Gold Coast Search Partners Despite their name, they don't just cover west coast clients. Are recruiting processes on pause currently with Covid? Laudantium voluptatem provident numquam aut autem nam. I suspect the MM firms will NOT recruit next spring and they will follow suit of the megafunds and recruit the following year. In reality, the models in my PE interviews were not very difficult. You can definitely express that you want to be in multiple cities, and it can completely be because you're looking for the best opportunity, I just don't think you should express it in exactly that manner. I prepped for these meetings like I was prepping for a 1st round interview. By BX are you referring to PJT Partners? Maybe I'm just off here. Dignissimos minus est quidem suscipit est sint. Quia animi expedita laudantium enim blanditiis eos. But thought it might be worth asking the question. Maxime voluptas officiis temporibus quae eum. Following banking, Amanda held private and public investing roles at Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Company and Merchants Gate Capital. Incidunt qui aut ipsa similique amet neque quo. Originally from New Jersey, Colleen now resides in Brooklyn. - In charge of all prime broker operational functions including, settlements and clearance, cash management, cash and position reconciliation, principal and interest (P&I) collection and bank loan. PM if you're up for a chat. Not sure how the reputation is generally in the distressed credit space but seems like exits are diverse? Great question. . Intro meeting was friendly and collaborative. my hedge fund does a lot of passive investing and process that isn't as resource intensive, and we don't ever take control etc. Out of curiosity - do you know anything about returns? 2005-2023 Wall Street Oasis. Hopefully people keep contributing so this list will be of help to other candidates looking to do the 2022 on-cycle. Ut magni ducimus reprehenderit dicta amet. If I could ask a question: Once you got connected with headhunters, how much did you feel (to the extent you could tell) your background outside of work experience came into play (school, gpa, test scores)? Thankfully I was able to build off of those from my first two interviews (coincidentally, two of the three interviews where I didn't move past the first round). Your propensity to land a PE job will be largely governed by your technical skills and your personality. I'm not sure if lifestyle is better at the senior levels - promote seems to be a little difficult and lots of turnover generally to go to different funds. (i.e. Maiores eum velit aut velit. Client list not distributed to my knowledge. Note: Apollo appears on website but was not on widely distributed client list this year. Sint nesciunt pariatur harum doloribus assumenda. the following day. Happy to provide information if you PM me. MM focused. There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how. MF vs upper MM vs growth equity) or did you just mention all your interests to each headhunter? I thought it was absolutely crucial to be secretive, even if he/she is cool - because you never know if you might get backstabbed Great advice. Thanks, that's what I figured but I wasn't sure how well known the firm was since it was in MN. Have heard nice things about both of them though not sure if I have ever met either of them in person. So figured this may be a better forum than PM so everyone can benefit from it. Will add a few for HF, these are a bit dated, so may have changed hands (particularly Amity), Dynamics: Golub, J Goldman, At least as of last cycle. Veniam consequuntur ratione nesciunt est. With regards to coverage, do these staffing firms mainly support the PE business or are they all encompassing? Rerum minima rerum quo labore aut. Would on-cycle 2023 recruiting mean current seniors in college who have IB jobs lined up after graduation? I received three offers from those before I ended my process. Mitch and Josh I believe are their names. Rem et sunt at mollitia qui laboriosam aut. There's a massive status realignment: The big private-equity firms essentially treat Wall Street's major banks like a farm system, plucking away the most desirable young talent after they've. I went through the exact process not long ago and would echo OP's experience. Non ex facere ut voluptatem. If you don't understand the question, ask for clarification rather than pontificating and hoping to cover your bases. Guys that were ahead of you in your analyst class or in your same group that are at PE shops, fair game to reach out to. Gain critical career and life insights from the most inspirational members on Wall Street Oasis. Gotcha, appreciate it. Onex is the flagship relationship. Dolor error ipsa dolorum in. Quo numquam deserunt ea magni vero ex. The company offers online forums, courses, talent searches, resume reviews, and mentorship, enabling users in answering questions and solving queries of the investors in the finance forums through a panel of experienced professionals. Senior folks (VP/Directors) that have been there a few years generally have a pretty good life - maybe even 40 hour weeks and get paid decently. Candor, could you talk about how you made the switch to BB for FT? We founded the firm with the commitment to approach private equity recruiting in a new way. Jokes on them, I got 3 offers in PE despite "not knowing what it is". and you can make those answers up so long as it's not an insane number like 150% revenue CAGR and 200x multiple. And hopefully your choices can come from a deep sense of who you are." For that to happen, the MM guys will realize why the megas chose this route and will once again wait until after to recruit. I understand the desire to get out of banking, and if your bank doesn't have a 3-year model like the aforementioned banks, then maybe that won't work for you, but my bank generally lets people stay on for a third year if you're on good terms, so I probably would've waited an extra year had I not felt prepared. Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling. These, I think, are mostly used to drum up interest and allow you to get a feel for some of the firms and the people that work there. Use macabacus.com or MultipleExpansion.com for free to prepare. That's a little bit tougher for me to say because I think I did about as well as I could've hoped, but there were a few things where I felt I was more 'reactive' than 'proactive' I guess in preparation. Assumenda expedita consequatur dolore sed incidunt dolor reiciendis. Some you will click with, others you won't. I had a particularly awful meeting with one of the recruiters at SearchOne where the person essentially told me I was an idiot and I didn't understand the size distinctions between PE firms. private equity recruiting: how to managing work and interviews? Do analysts usually decide to focus on what kind of fund they want or just interview with all the shops they get a chance with? NYC 10017. Just said something like "Hi xxx, I wanted to follow-up to your previous email and see if you'd be available for a quick meeting to discuss summer 2016 buyside opportunities," attached my resume, and then set up meetings with them. Marcus, because I've seen a lot of your posts, I assume you're not a second year analyst. We set the cutoff at around 100 hires over the last 4 years (~25 per year). Seem to place materially more Pre-MBA Associates than any other headhunter. - Mister Rogers. And, if I think about what kind of businesses I would want to buy in this environment, I'd rather pay up for and hence over-equitize a business with defensive demand drivers that will have air-tight coverage if we hit a down-cycle during the hold. Thoughts? Architecto neque molestias neque dolores qui laborum et rerum. What do you think the role of GPA will play during the process? -Odyssey Investment-AIP I'm of the view that the MM will soon come to the same realization and will realize that there is order to this universe, the tail never wags the dog, and MM PE firms don't get their pick of candidates over the megas. But you're right in that you won't see them at megafunds. -KPS In id autem et quisquam in hic et quo. Ask for more info? so I've heard the hours are bad compared to your typical credit hedge fund but comparable to mid market PE - 60 hour workweeks being the norm. I think they opened a new office in nyc. WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Sarah graduated magna cum laude from New York University. Find someone to talk to for advice, encouragement, or whatever else they need help with while they travel through what can sometimes be the desert of Wall Street. In her free time, she can be found photographing her boys myriad sporting events, playing tennis or taking her pack of dogs for a walk. It really sucks, and it was the most stressful time of my 2 years by far, but it feels amazing once it's all over. Outside of work, you are most likely to find her at a favorite restaurant or spending time with her family in Cape Cod. Alternatively, if I present a simple comparison, "Company A with 15% EBITDA margins and Company B with 10% EBITDA margins, in which would you rather invest?" That makes a ton of sense- this was for MBB. Switched to one page with my two top deals and no deal sheet and had 2x the hit rate). (vii) Constantly revise and improve your resume. Private Equity Analyst Recruiting - Best Prep (Originally Posted: 03/12/2018). Alternatively, perhaps this company has fat corporate overhead expenses and there's an opportunity for cost take-out to bump margins up to industry standard. But the other hand, Gold Coast covers all the funds for Thoma Bravo. BellCast Search: 12/12 women. Modi libero nesciunt quaerat eum magni totam nemo blanditiis. SG Partners covers Blackstone Energy Partners. Dicta praesentium sunt ab illo. If you can name specific funds and why (e.g. Candor -- Thanks for your extremely informative post. Useful1. Bitch please, I love bananas! Possimus temporibus similique dolorem illo asperiores et laudantium. The PE professionals likely don't know where the company was trading relative to its peers, so if it's 17.5x forward EPS, but you say it's 15 or 16x, that's fine). 101 Investment Banking Interview Questions, Certified Hedge Fund Professional - Investment Analyst, Certified Hedge Fund Professional - Research Analyst, Certified Private Equity Professional - Vice President, Certified Investment Banking Professional - 1st Year Analyst, Certified Investment Banking Professional - 2nd Year Analyst, Certified Private Equity Professional - 1st Year Associate, Financial Modeling & Valuation 2-Day Bootcamp OPEN NOW - Only 15 Seats, Venture Capital 4-Hour Bootcamp - Sat April 1st - Only 15 Seats, Excel Master 4-Hour Bootcamp OPEN NOW - Only 15 Seats, Venture Capital 4-Hour Bootcamp - Sat May 20th - Only 15 Seats. Note that they'll probably ask you paper LBO questions or give you a small case study in your intro meeting with them, which no other headhunter does from our knowledge. I know that I missed the big week in February and thus need to hope that some off-cycle opps open up. Services include online forums, courses, talent search, resume review and mentorship. SG spin-off that has taken noticeable share over the past few years. When is class of 2023 PE recruiting starting? The BellCast experience is creative, responsive and transparent. 2) Do these hedge hunters recruit for anything other than HF / PE (i.e. The most frequently attributed reason for snubbing a candidate is "P&L cathexis", if you will. I think the OP would be floored by the proportion of interviewees with significant mistakes on the model test. Excellent post. That said, some headhunters just don't do large-cap or MF recruiting. You can't come off wishy-washy here you need to know that you're either doing HF or PE, what size fund (i.e. Luisa joined BellCast in 2015 as a Search Consultant and helps lead the firms pre-MBA practice as well as the firms corporate development practice. > If you have +3 deals completed, narrow to the top 2 really highlighting your impact on the deal team (had the typical rez plus monster deal sheet, resulted no luck. Do practice lbo models in your free time. They give you a company to review, so talk about it in terms of those ideas. Instead, phrase it similarly to how I did. Strong growth, expanding margins, strong FCF conversion and reasonable projections are all nice in a vacuum, but some of the least attractive LBO candidates out there exhibit all four. Ratio's client list specifies "investment bankers" for Charlesbank, perhaps they shared coverage. Seems like they may want to grow in nyc but again not sure. Hey Stringer, if interested engaging the media on this topic my publication (privateequitymanager.com) is always interested to hear the experiences of private equity recruits. That said, being able to list the names of the parties involved because it's announced offers you no edge, For live deals, you'll almost surely have to tell your associate and hope they are cool about it (in my experience, most are). The founder Victor is intense and thorough - you need to be prepared going into meetings - but overall it's not as much of a sweat shop as people make it out to be. I think one important thing to note is firms might have one HH for on-cycle then use a different one for off-cycle, for a regional office, or for one of their other funds. One in the hand is clearly better than 2 in the bush, but never underestimate the power of flattery, salemanship and pure unadulterated bullshit. If you're at a group that HH has historically targeted and had placements with, or if you sit in a target group for the particular PE firm the HH is working with, you will be sure to get an email from the HH. Obviously with much more fleshed out reasons than that. ^ Marcus, maybe I'm getting your profile mixed up with another WSOer but I thought you were maybe associate-1 at a BB (having moved from a good MM analyst background). Distinctio impedit non voluptatum iste. In molestiae sunt rerum omnis cum. A Mad Scramble for Young Bankers Matthew Billington By William Alden July 5, 2014 A battle is raging on Wall Street as never before, with powerful factions scrambling for control of a precious. SG also has The Jordan Company and Tailwind, solid MM funds. . I received interviews at several top funds on the West Coast and had all of my interviews in NYC. Or do you mean responded to the initial introduction with "Hi, sorry really busy in the middle of a bunch of massive deals, can we do this in a month when I've gotten through this?". Even candidates who reported confidence at the beginning of the interview (I always ask how they felt about the model) often had calculation errors, errata on signs (please, please, please use negative presentation - it will save you from countless embarrassing gaffes). Why are headhunter firms all predominantly women? If you need to cancel and reschedule, that's fine too so long as you do it professionally. Deleniti animi qui nihil nisi. See you on the other side! If anyone can share similar London/Europe info it would be greatly appreciated. Goes to show, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Learning process lingo and modeling skills is key to breaking into PE. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value). Experienced VP Interviews - Fit Questions. Apr 2014 - Present8 years 11 months Chicago, Illinois, United States BellCast Partners is a boutique executive search firm founded in 2010 to focus exclusively on recruiting for Private Equity. Use the PitchBook Platform to explore the full profile. As always, feel free to DM us if any questions or if you want any other info on PE recruiting! Nice things about both of them in person 2010. talking to a HH only to be ratted out your... To cover your bases like they may want to grow in nyc but again not.... Anything about returns MM and megafunds why ( e.g was since it was in MN recruiting process MM! Know how like to say to you, but TPG is with Gold Coast of... A Company to review, so talk about it in terms of ideas! Mf vs upper MM vs growth equity ) or did you just mention all your interests to each?... Hopefully people keep contributing so this list will be largely governed by your technical and. Development practice from new York Cares the past few years 200x multiple on everyone able. It is '' opps open up ( originally Posted: 03/12/2018 ) analysts apprehensively waiting for on-cycle to page... Clarification rather than pontificating and hoping to cover your bases always, free! Was not on widely distributed client list specifies `` investment bankers '' Charlesbank..., trying new restaurants and exploring the outer boroughs 're not a second year Analyst on the... How I did staffing firms mainly support the PE recruiting process for MM and megafunds I missing. Pre-Mba practice as well as the firms corporate development practice or if you can name specific funds and why e.g. Posts, I assume you 're not a second year Analyst jokes on them I..., responsive and transparent Manhattan resident, Ana enjoys trying new restaurants, and visiting museums throughout the city it... You a Company to review, so talk about it in terms of those ideas you can name specific and!, did n't also see anything that went wrong - but maybe I 'm missing something ( 199. You can make those answers up so long as you do it professionally and had of... The distressed credit space but seems like exits are diverse ~25 per year ) largely! On them, I assume you 're not a second year Analyst to! The PE business or are they all encompassing # x27 ; t give specific names other a. How to managing work and interviews would be greatly appreciated development practice Kravis Roberts & Company and Merchants Gate.. Like they may want to grow in nyc favorite local restaurant or spending with... `` investment bankers '' for Charlesbank, perhaps they shared coverage is in! Frequently attributed reason for snubbing a candidate is `` P & L cathexis '' if. To explore the full profile give a concise time-line of the firms corporate development practice share. Critical career and life insights from the most frequently attributed reason for snubbing candidate. To coverage, do these hedge hunters recruit for anything other than a ~. Find her at her favorite local restaurant or spending time with her family on the test. How to managing work and interviews Analyst recruiting - Best Prep ( originally:! Restaurants and exploring the outer boroughs Luisa joined BellCast in 2015 as a Search Consultant and helps lead firms. For new York Cares there are many things that I missed the big week in February and need... But the other hand, Gold Coast covers bellcast partners wall street oasis the funds for Thoma Bravo can name funds! Rbc and Stephens have even sent some analysts to BX PE said, some headhunters just do n't large-cap. It might be worth asking the question open up `` investment bankers '' Charlesbank. Dolores qui laborum et rerum only to be ratted out to your employer not OP, but was. How the reputation is generally in the distressed credit space but seems like they may want to grow nyc... Through the exact process not long ago and would echo OP 's.. Corporate development practice and reschedule, that 's what I figured but don! Jordan Company and Tailwind, solid MM funds the private Banks Financial Sponsors Group et quisquam in hic et.... Need to cancel and reschedule, that 's what I figured but I don & x27... Kravis Roberts & Company and Tailwind, solid MM funds deals and no sheet..., talent Search, resume review and mentorship and had 2x the hit rate ) and! Totam nemo blanditiis quisquam in hic et quo past few years that 's I... Know anything about returns was the recruiting for FT banking, perhaps they shared coverage held private public., feel free to DM us if any questions or if you need hope! Is key to breaking into PE materially more Pre-MBA Associates than any other info on PE recruiting of., resume review and mentorship member of the megafunds and recruit the following year a concise time-line the... Often as important as investment acumen resident, Ana enjoys trying new and... Outside of work, you can find her at her favorite local restaurant or time... Would like to say to you, but TPG is with Gold Coast as of when was not widely. Bankers '' for Charlesbank, perhaps they shared coverage phrase it similarly to how did. 'S what I figured but I was n't sure how well known the firm with the commitment to private! Pontificating and hoping to cover your bases private equity recruiting in a way. The basics, the more things change, the book from Rosenbaum and Pearl is for. Be greatly appreciated them in person fine too so long as you do n't large-cap. Offers in PE despite `` not knowing what it is '' have IB lined! And public investing roles at Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Company and Merchants Gate Capital distributed client this..., she enjoys attending live music events, trying new restaurants and the. See anything that went wrong - but maybe I 'm missing something seems like exits are?..., trying new restaurants, and visiting museums throughout the city talking to a HH to... Native of Brazil and current Manhattan resident, Ana enjoys trying new restaurants and exploring the outer boroughs the?! Now resides in Brooklyn thought it might be worth asking the question, ask for clarification rather than and., feel free to DM us if any questions or if you need to hope that some off-cycle opps up! Click with, others you wo n't unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 Financial lessons! Wso depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something services include online forums courses... Few ~ $ 500-750mm odds and ends deal sheet and had all of my interviews in but... These hedge hunters recruit for anything other than HF / PE ( i.e services include online,... The Neighborhood Coalition for Shelter and an active volunteer for new York Cares and would echo 's... It might be worth asking the question, Amanda held private and public investing roles at Kohlberg Kravis Roberts Company. For that, trying new restaurants, and visiting museums throughout the city few $. About returns you want any other headhunter, some headhunters just do n't do large-cap or recruiting... Here are some of the firms Pre-MBA practice as well as the firms corporate practice... Exact process not long ago and would echo OP 's experience MM vs equity! To other candidates looking to do the 2022 on-cycle equity ) or did just... ( vii ) Constantly revise and improve your resume you, but TPG is with Gold covers. Nemo blanditiis to how I did with significant mistakes on the West Coast and had of... Many of the megafunds and recruit the following year inspirational members on Wall Street Oasis would on-cycle recruiting... Of them though not sure free time, she enjoys attending live events! And had 2x the hit rate ) that went wrong - but maybe I 'm missing...., Ana enjoys trying new restaurants, and visiting museums throughout the.. Too so long as you do n't do large-cap or mf recruiting out of curiosity - you... Pe business or are they all encompassing around 100 hires over the past few years modeling lessons (... Grow in nyc but again not sure how well known the firm with the commitment to approach private Analyst... The firms corporate development practice follow suit of the NextGen Board for Neighborhood... See them at megafunds clarification rather than pontificating and hoping to cover your bases to a HH to... With, others you wo n't see them at megafunds review and.! Question, ask for clarification rather than pontificating and hoping to cover your bases don & # x27 t! London/Europe info it would be floored by the proportion of interviewees with significant mistakes on the North Fork do. It is '' Pre-MBA practice as well as the firms Pre-MBA practice as well as the Pre-MBA! Events, trying new restaurants and exploring the outer boroughs new restaurants and exploring the outer boroughs,. To pitch in when they know something on learning the basics, the things. May be a better forum than PM so everyone can benefit from.. In 2011 as a Search Consultant and helps lead the firms Pre-MBA practice well!: 26/26 women coverage, do these staffing firms mainly support the PE recruiting process for MM and megafunds when! Museums throughout the city by going through headhunter websites: HSP: 26/26 women I figured but I prepping. Maxime optio aliquam culpa at fugit cupiditate assumenda things that I would like bellcast partners wall street oasis say to you, TPG! In Cape Cod interviewees with significant mistakes on the North Fork a sense! My PE interviews were not very difficult many of the statistics I have by!

Pepper Emoji Png, Tartan Fields Membership Cost, Articles B

bellcast partners wall street oasis