bo jackson error card

Most of these were printed with gold lettering on the "Highlights" logo on the front but some sets made it into circulation with white lettering. Please click "report it" to notify admin. I hope anyone can zoom in on the picture and tell if it was or wasn't. I think it's a great-looking card overall because of its design layout and great photograph of Jackson warming up. 2021 Donruss Optic Bo Jackson Rookie Signed Green Mojo Card, 10. His RC is included in the packed 1988 Topps Traded set, and the Tiffany version is rare enough to attract significant interest if youre looking at gem mint copies. Bo Jackson 1986 Memphis Chicks Silver Time Out Sports Signed, 16. There was a problem completing your request. I have recently been going through my old collection and have a few 1989 Bo Jackson Diamond Kings and I had read about the " White Dot Error". That's why many were stunned when he turned down a multi-million dollar contract to initially play pro football with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Bo Jackson spent 53 games with the Memphis Chicks, the Royals Class AA minor league affiliate. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Upload your video Looking for specific info? That same month, a spree of counterfeit 697s began to appear in Mississippi, Chicago, and New Jersey. I mean, we can easily get an image from Google and frame it. Shipping. It was recently sold on eBay for $150.50, thus making it worthy of being on our list of most valuable Bo Jackson baseball cards. Grades from other companies could be worth much less. Just recently, the 14th card sold on eBay for $225. Weve listed a few below, but were only scratching the surface, considering the number of cards printed. That and his dominance on Tecmo Bowl made him extremely famous in many households with a Nintendo across the United States During his professional career he would achieve the following: There is no question that Bo Jackson was an incredible athlete and we will forever remember him for his talent on both the baseball and football fields. Press J to jump to the feed. This website uses cookies to ensure you the best experience. It shows the first baseman with a bright red borderline in an action shot. The card was recently sold on eBay for $152.52. 1989 would be the only season in which Jackson earned a trip to the All-Star game but this card (along with the other Bo Jackson cards in this set) of how much hype surrounded the two-sport star at the time. Bo Jackson's biggest 7-day price movers are 1987 Leaf Base, 1991 Topps Desert Shield Base and 1989 Topps Base. That ability to play both sports at the highest level is Bo Jackson's biggest legacy. By June, even with Jackson having cooled off at the plate, the card was selling for $15 and Beckett Baseball Card Monthly ran the full-length Bo-in-shoulder-pads image on its cover. 1991 Score #773 Bo Jackson Bo Breaker Baseball Card - Breaks Bat Over His Knee 4.8 (12) $1495 $3.95 delivery Mar 2 - 8 Or fastest delivery Tue, Feb 28 Only 1 left in stock - order soon. During his stellar 27-year MLB career, he struck out 5,714 batters, which still ranks 1st for most career strikeouts. BO JACKSON 1990 DONRUSS ALL-STAR #650 ERROR CARD (RECENT MAJOR LEAGUE ON BACK) If a product is unsigned or non game-used, a hologram will not be included Bo Jackson memorabilia. Jackson played college football as a running back for the Auburn Tigers and won the Heisman Trophy in 1985. Rare Lot of (11) Different Topps Bo Jackson ERROR CARDS from 1987-1992! This may be the longest shot of all time. is a good resource for learning about the 1988 Topps Baseball error cards. So if you happen to find one lying around your house or at a card shop, dont throw it out. BO JACKSON 1990 DONRUSS ALL-STAR #650 TRIPLE ERROR RECENT MAJOR / NO DOT (.) Cards like this can be worth $300-420, depending on the condition. SGC vs. BGS vs. PSA Grading: Who Is Best in 2023? There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Theres more supply out there for most of those cards than there could ever be demand for. There was a time when this detailed write-up would have included only the Frank Thomas NNOF card, but thanks to some amazing detective work by a few dedicated people on the Collector's Universe messag. Looking through it I find this card in it. This card sold on eBay for $1,250. Initially, it was printed with the words cards not included, which makes no sense, as it was meant to be used to send off for cards from the Glossy All-Star set. Almost Gone! Bo Jackson Signed 1986 Topps Rookie Card 6. About 15 of these cards were made in total. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BO JACKSON CARD #75 50% OFF ENTIRE STORE B21R2S6P14 at the best online prices at eBay! COR: 2nd last line of bio begins "Wathan." 338 - Ken Griffey, Sr. ERR - Cincinnati Reds ERR: Uniform #25 on back Its one thing to have a 1986 Bo Jackson card, if you own one in mint condition, it could fetch you some dollars. SHOP EBAY Bo Jackson may have been one of the best two-way players of all time if not for a severe hip injury in 1991 against the Cincinnati Bengals, ending his football and baseball aspirations. There are also Topps Tiffany versions, which are rarer and were produced on better-quality card stock. 1991 Donruss - Bonus Cards #BC-10 - Bo Jackson 1991 Donruss - Bonus Cards #BC-10 - Bo Jackson Listings 1 - 12 of 71 Add all 71 items to my cart $0.89 $1.22 (27% off) Add to Cart View Cart Join COMC to save on purchases and shipping! This is a 1989 Upper Deck Bo Jackson card with a very unusual error. Refresh your browser window to try again. Owner: MGWelch03 Item: 114521438 Estimated PSA 10 Value: $45. (2 Total) MINT, 1990 Donruss Baseball #650 BO JACKSON (ERROR)..NRMT, 1990 Donruss Bo Jackson #650 Baseball Card Error No . Bo Jackson [Error Watham] prices (Baseball Cards 1990 Score) are updated daily for each source listed above. Bo Jackson [Error] prices (Baseball Cards 1990 Donruss) are updated daily for each source listed above. Robin Ventura played 16 seasons in MLB for the Chicago White Sox, New York Mets, New York Yankees, and Los Angeles Dodgers, respectively. If autographed, includes an individually numbered, tamper-evident hologram. Once again, wed advise sticking with the rarer Tiffany version, even if its not especially valuable. Trading Card Singles Check Prices On: Amazon. Hey everyone, first time poster here. The Bo Breaker card is one of the hardest-to-find versions of Bo Jackson baseball cards. Even PSA 10-graded copies of most cards havent seen much movement, and theyre unlikely to shoot up massively in the near future. View cart for details. 1990 Don Russ Bo Jackson Baseball Card Error Card 3. Historic sales data are completed sales with a buyer and a seller agreeing on a price. Along with the expansive 792-card base collection, we also include 1988 Topps Traded copies. But some other common Bo Jackson cards are valuable as well. RANDY JOHNSON CARDS You Pick TOPPS Fleer Donruss Score UD 1989 Rookie 1990-1993363389122614, FOOTBALL CHECKLIST SINGLE CARDS You Pick Topps Fleer UD 1980 - 1988 1991-99 2000275488192376. Please try again later. The 1988 Topps card has an understated design replicated across the set, with a big action shot of Ripken Jr. in a batting stance. The popularity of the 1986 Topps set has risen in recent years which has also boosted the value of Jackson's card. Free shipping for many products! Error posting question. 1988 Topps Traded is a subset, with 132 cards, including over 20 members of the U.S. team that won the gold medal at the 1988 Summer Olympics. Outside the U.S. email me from the About page. Each Item is a Quantity of 1. to have his number retired without winning a World Series with the team. In this piece, we review Bo Jackson's top rookie cards and his most valuable ones, seeking to find the rookie cards that could be great investments. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Its a framed card with gold on the edges. Post contains affiliate links. It features the legendary Bo Jackson holding a bat, probably during a training session with the Kansas City Royals. Bo Jackson [Error] (1990 Donruss) Details More Photos of 1990 Donruss: Bo Jackson [Error] #650 Baseball Cards Main Image Bo Jackson [Error] prices (Baseball Cards 1990 Donruss) are updated daily for each source listed above. Share sports (and relevant non-sports) cards and collectibles, pulls, news, memorabilia, funny stories, case and box breaks, and absolutely no ebay auctions. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. PSA 9 copies of the World of Baseball card could also be a viable option in the long term. It has been graded by PSA as a Mint 10 condition card. I know, a lot of people out there do not know the value of what they have. GoldCardAuctions is a high-end investment-caliber trading card company and is the definitive source of sports card investing news and analysis. During his stellar 27-year MLB career, he struck out 5,714 batters, which still ranks 1st for most career strikeouts. Shocking? Collectors have many opportunities to find valuable cards from Jacksons baseball career. Lot of 3 1987 Topps #170 Bo Jackson ROOKIE cards NM-MINT Royals New $7.99 + $1.08 shipping Seller 100% positive (2) 1988 Topps Al Leiter New York Yankees Rare Error & Corrected Rookie Card #18 $3.99 Free shipping 201 sold 1988 Donruss Baseball WaxPack Sealed Unopened 15 Cards NEW L@@K! Bo-mania was officially causing strange behavior. Something went wrong. Need help buying or selling cards or have a general question about the hobby? We are user supported. It has a double printed back with the normal Jackson back plus a . The Topps Project 70 commemorates the companys 70th year of producing cards over the years. The blue borders on this card are extremely susceptible to showing wear and tear. Vintage 30 Years Old! The Ryan Express was coming to the end of his career by 88, but collectors are still interested in gem mint versions of his card from the base Topps set. Free shipping for many products! In Jackson's case, the reverse side tells of his first Major League home run, a 475 foot bomb that set the record for the longest homer at then Royals Stadium. RCs and legends make up the list of the most valuable 1988 Topps Baseball cards, with Tiffany cards helping to create some separation. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 10 Best 1978 Topps Baseball Cards and Error Cards, 2020 Topps Series 2 Variations Baseball Checklist and 10 Key Cards, 10 Best Football Card Boxes To Buy Now (Monster Pulls), 10 Best Basketball Card Packs to Buy in 2023, 3 Best 2015 Topps Update Rookie Cards To Consider, 10 Best 2023 Topps Series 1 Variations Baseball Cards To Buy, 10 Best 1989 Topps Baseball Cards To Buy Plus Error List, 2022 Topps Heritage Baseball Most Valuable Cards and Checklist, These 10 GOATS Rookie Cards Will Outperform Stocks Over Next 10 Years, Gold Card Auctions | Sports Card Investing. This one isnt a rare error though and the printing defect would decrease value. As for why late 1980s sets were released during the junk wax era when print runs were upped to numbers that had never been seen before or since. Any info would help out. is a subset, with 132 cards, including over 20 members of the U.S. team that won the gold medal at the 1988 Summer Olympics. Refresh your browser window to try again. What makes this card so valuable is that there is only one PSA 10 copy of this card in existence at the time of this writing. 1991 Baseball Error and Variation cards - Baseball Cards by RCBaseballCards Error Variation 1991 Baseball Error Variation Trading Cards Prices are Standard U.S. On that list that I started with was the #1 card in the set, the Bo Jackson Diamond Kings, just simply listed as "redone i in Diamond Kings." That was it. Bo Jackson 1990 Score Baseball #697 B&W Bat On Shoulder Pads Card - PSA 9 MINT. His 1988 card has a great blue hue, featuring the player mid-swing in a classic action shot. Topps 2021 Update Series Baseball game wraps up a year-long cardboard celebration of sorts commemorating the companys 70th anniversary in the sport. Glavines 88 RC would have taken the top spot on the list if not for a rare Don Mattingly card with an unexplained origin. One of Bo Jacksons rookie cards, produced by Classic, showed him wearing gear from both baseball and football. Topps Desert Shield cards were first introduced in the 1990s and feature a gold foil stamp on the front of each card with a palm tree inside of a shield. $23199. First on our list is Bo Jackson's 1986 Topps Traded rookie card. Bo Jackson's "Diamond Kings" card was the first card in this set, likely because of how popular he was at the time. But before we get to them, lets talk about the player who made these cards so valuable, shall we? 1990 Don Russ Bo Jackson Baseball Card Error Card, 3. Below are the ten best cards to invest in. My apologies if I end up being sold out of something I have listed. Note: The accuracy and accessibility of the resulting translation is not guaranteed. 14 days ago. The vast majority of 1988 Topps Baseball cards are almost worthless today, save for the best-graded copies of the cards seen below. Oddly enough, not all of these are available in the first-run error boxes. So I was looking through some boxes the other day and found my old set of 1990 donruss. Robin Ventura played 16 seasons in MLB for the Chicago White Sox, New York Mets, New York Yankees, and. Go through your cards and enjoy the nostalgia. 1 Normal print Bowman logo (a 7) & 1 Bold print, hard to read Bowman Logo I have seen several variations for these but pulled this one out of my set. Related: 10 Best 1978 Topps Baseball Cards and Error Cards | 2020 Topps Series 2 Variations Baseball Checklist and 10 Key Cards. So, that's why this one is more expensive. MICHAEL JORDAN 36CT (#114961948810), 1991 UPPER DECK NBA WAX BOX INAUGURAL EDITION MICHAEL JORDAN C-INSERTS (#114849545485), MICHAEL JACKSON 1984 VINTAGE SERIES 1 (68) STICKERS SOME DOUBLES (#115662854116). Hes the only Hall of Famer in the 1988 Topps set, and his Tiffany card is one of 25,000, which is low for the time. We strive to provide simple, straightforward advice that is objective, independent, and honest, helping you get the most for your money in the sports card investment world. The cards were originally intended for soldiers in Operation Desert Shield, a mission to prevent Iraq from invading Saudi Arabia. Amazon has encountered an error. With that being said, options like the Glavine RC or even the Nolan Ryan card do have decent scope to increase in value, especially if youre looking at gem mint copies of the Tiffany versions. I wont say that this card isnt worth anything because Id never disrespect Bo like that. 1986 Topps Traded Bo Jackson Kansas City Royals, 4. Optic cards are one of the best out there, a large percentage of card collectors prefer optic cards to other card variations. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. It's a great-looking card that shows off Bo's personality and quickly reminds us why he was so famous. Topps 1987 Bo Jackson Rookie Kansas City Royals, 2. The prices shown are the lowest prices available for Bo Jackson [Error] the last time we updated. Initially, it was printed with the words cards not included, which makes no sense, as it was meant to be used to send off for cards from the Glossy All-Star set. 1989 COLLEGIATE COLLECTION WAX BOX SEALED UNSEARCHED POS. Discover magazines for sports lovers, and outdoor enthusiasts. 1990 Donruss VERY RARE Bo Jackson All Star #650 DOUBLE ERROR Baseball Card, 1991 Upper Deck 1992 Football Hologram Error Variation * You Pick * RARE, 1991 UPPER DECK BO JACKSON #155 PSA 10 OAKLAND RAIDERS--JUST GRADED #103. And in this guide I look through his 10 most expensive cards. It might be worth a lot more than you think. Wax boxes that contain the 561 Ryne Sandberg error card can be easily identified by the serial number on the inside of the lid of the box. Regarding investments, wed stick with the Glavine RC, as you cant go wrong with the Hall of Famer in gem mint condition. The card was sold for $295 on eBay, however, it could go for way less depending on the condition of the card. On eBay youll see a lot of cards like this for ridiculous prices but theyre not worth anything. With that being said, options like the Glavine RC or even the Nolan Ryan card do have decent scope to increase in value, especially if youre looking at gem mint copies of the Tiffany versions. Bo Jackson may have been one of the best two-way players ever if not for a severe hip injury in 1991 against the Cincinnati Bengals, ending his football and baseball aspirations. Because the 1994 season was interrupted by a strike, Topps had to finish the Stadium Club Super Team insert program with cards from the 1995 product. But, I made an exception here as it's still one of his most expensive cards. Baseball Card #338 Reds HOF Sponsored $4.27 Free shipping 1990 Score BO JACKSON Baseball Card #280 WATHAM ERROR Kansas City Royals Free shipping 1990 Score #280 Bo Jackson Watham Error Card MGWelch03's 1995 Upper Deck Collector's Choice Special Edition - [Base] - Silver #36 - Bo Jackson Showing only items owned by MGWelch03 Search all sellers Last item in stock Add item to my cart $7.15 Add to Cart View Cart Join COMC to save on purchases and shipping! The Leaf and Donruss versions of these cards look exactly the same except for the Leaf logo in the upper left corner. 2021 Topps Update 1986 Retro Bo Jackson Royals Signed, 17. I have a rare 1990 Fleer Alvaro Espinoza card #441 with the ink from the printing of the 90 on top left. Some sellers might give theirs away for less, however, this should give you an idea of how much to sell yours if you own one. Even if this weren't his most expensive card I think it would still be my personal favorite on this list. In any other condition, the value isn't nearly as impressive but that one PSA 10 sold for a steep $2,000. Learn more, 2018 Topps Heritage RONALD ACUNA Jr Error, 2018 Panini Prizm Lamar Jackson Rookie Introduction PSA 9, 1991 UPPER DECK DEION SANDERS/ BO JACKSON #SP3 BRAVES, 1991 Score Bo Jackson Rifleman #412 Kansas City Royals, 1991 Score #420 Bo Jackson 1990 Highlight PSA 10 Gem Mint---#371, PSA 9-----------1991 Score Bo Jackson-BO BREAKER Insert PSA 9!--JUST GRADED-#349. Collectors who redeemed their 1994 Atlanta Braves Super Team card received a complete set of 630 cards stamped with a special gold foil World Series logo. We may earn an affiliate commission if you The color scheme of the borders matched with the sky blue Royals jersey that Jackson is wearing really makes the card pop. Actually, thereisa Bo Jackson card in this set where he is playing baseball but in top condition it's about three-times more prevelant than the football version. It is ungraded but should probably be mint or near mint. spent his entire 2-decade career with the Baltimore Orioles. After finding out what an error card was, I found that this was one of those as well. He also loves to write about the hobby and has written for Beckett, Topps, SABR and of course, this website. PriceIt Game | Heres one of my favorite types of baseball cards, rainbow foil cards will always grab your attention. No . After INC. RARE! So it's a bit of a guessing game as far as when they entered the unopened product food chain. Bo Jackson 1986 Sportflics Rookie Card, 5. Please try again. This is one of those cases where the value of a baseball card is primarily due to a printing error. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. That extreme popularity helps keep his rookie cards on the radars of many modern sports card collectors to this day. PSA 10 examples of the Donruss card are worth about $50 or so making the leaf version worth about three times as much in top grade. Nolan Ryan is another massive name from the set. The average card from the set is almost worthless, and many options listed above will only sell for a couple of dollars if theyre in poor condition. Given the sets size, multiple error cards are found with 1988 Topps Baseball. After Inc Great Value Rare, 1990 Donruss Bo Jackson #650 Card. Topps Project 70 Card 549 Bo Jackson By Solefly Foil, 11. Say what you want about Donruss and Leaf cards of the late 80s but they are definitely unique in design. BO JACKSON ROOKIE ERROR CARD 1988 Topps #327 NrMt-Mint Blemish Sharp Corners #B $9.95 calendar_month 01/11/2023 Michael Jordan & Bo Jackson 1991-92 Promo Cards White Sox Wheaties $6.99 calendar_month 01/10/2023 1991 Fleer Bo Jackson LEAGUE LEADERS MINT PSA 9 Pop 35 (all Grades) $4.25 calendar_month 01/08/2023 Baseball Card Errors Browse By: or or Can't Find It? may have been one of the best two-way players ever if not for a severe hip injury in 1991 against the Cincinnati Bengals, ending his football and baseball aspirations. Bo Jackson #50T 1987 Topps Tiffany Baseball Print Run: 30,000 Key Cards: Barry Bonds #320 Mark McGwire #366 Rafael Palmeiro #634 Barry Larkin #648 1987 Topps Traded Tiffany Baseball Print Run: 30,000 Key Cards: Greg Maddux #70T Matt Williams #129T 1988 Topps Tiffany Baseball Print Run: 25,000 Key Card: Tom Glavine #779 Error. We are sorry. 1991 Alan Trammell, 1 UD Logo Error #223, Itm#B7427 A 1987 Bo Jackson card in mint condition has become something that every true card collector would love to have. The 1988 Topps card has an understated design replicated across the set, with a big action shot of Ripken Jr. in a batting stance. RARE Bo Jackson 1988 Topps #750 Error Card! Error. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He put up amazing numbers during his rookie season and stayed impressively consistent over the years. As such, even a card found in near mint condition would still be tagged as valuable. This card sold on eBay on May, 19th 2022, for $167.50. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. They may not be the most expensive sets, but 1988 Topps Baseball cards still have a great design and a selection of Hall of Famers. If you are a true card collector, you most definitely have come across future stars, cards like these would star successful players in their prime. But, they do help create a card with strong eye appeal and go great alongside the Kansas City Royals baby blue uniform colors of the day. The no period at the end of INC is an error, but from what Ive looked up there were still a ton made both with and without the period so its not a super rare error which means anything you see trying to put it at a high value is just trying to pull a fast one and get a payday. 1991 Score Bo Jackson Royals Bo Breaker Baseball Card, 15. Famous Error Cards Murphy, Dale 1989 Upper Deck Gordon, Alex 2006 Topps Thomas, Frank 1990 Topps Ripken, Bill 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken (Detail) VIEW ERROR CARD LINKS Popular Sets 1952 Topps 1969 Topps 1981 Fleer 1982 Topps Blackless 1988 Topps 1989 Fleer Topps 1987 Bo Jackson Rookie Kansas City Royals 2. On the 21st of June, 1986, Bo signed a deal with the Kansas City Royal team to play baseball. Bo Jackson Signed 1988 Topps Rookie Card #327 PSA GEM MT 10 AUTO. Please use a different way to share. #650, 1990 Donruss Bo Jackson #650 Baseball Card Error No . Yes, i made this up. Not all of the members of the "Future Stars" subset lived up to that name. Bo Jackson baseball cards are extremely valuable, partly because of their low production. Heres one of those cards thatll give you a good feeling when the reflection of sunlight hits its surface. Once again, wed advise sticking with the rarer Tiffany version, even if its not especially valuable. A print run of 25,000 is massive by todays standards, but its difficult to say how many survived over the last 30 years. Bo Jackson Price List - Supercollector Catalog Supercollector Catalog Bo Jackson Pricelist Last publish date: Feb 1, 2023 Note: even though this may be a recent publish, I sell through different avenues. Topps 1987 Bo Jackson Rookie Kansas City Royals, 1990 Don Russ Bo Jackson Baseball Card Error Card, 1986 Topps Traded Bo Jackson Kansas City Royals, 2021 Transcendent Collection Auto Bo Jackson Signed Card, 2021 Donruss Optic Bo Jackson Rookie Signed Green Mojo Card, Topps Project 70 Card 549 Bo Jackson By Solefly Foil, 2019 Topps Luminaries Bo Jackson Signed Card, 1995 Topps Stadium Club Bo Jackson Baseball Card, 1991 Score Bo Jackson Royals Bo Breaker Baseball Card, Bo Jackson 1986 Memphis Chicks Silver Time Out Sports Signed, 2021 Topps Update 1986 Retro Bo Jackson Royals Signed, 1987 Topps Future Stars Bo Jackson RC Rookie Card, Bo Jackson Kansas City Royals 1987 Toys R Us Rookie Card, 1991 Topps Desert Shield Bo Jackson Baseball Card, 25 Most Valuable Barry Bonds Baseball Cards in the World, 19 Most Valuable 1976 Topps Baseball Cards In The World, 29 Most Valuable 1989 Donruss Baseball Cards In The World, Top 19 Most Valuable Bo Jackson Baseball Cards: Price List, 1. Fast delivery, amazing product, highly recommended, will buy from again A+++, amazing seller, Complete Your Set! Card Coats Trading Card Shipping Protectors 3 x 4 - Premium Precision Cut Corrugated Cardboard (100 Pack) Hobby Toploader Flat Insert Mailer Supply - Reusable Carton for Shipping & Storage, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, SPORTS MEMORABILIA Bo Jackson 1990 Donruss All-star #650 Error Card (recent Major League On Back) - Unsigned Football Cards. Deal will need to be handled in person, and I will connect you with the card owner once interest is shown. 1991 Topps Desert Shield Bo Jackson Baseball Card, 16 Most Valuable Ken Griffey Jr Cards Ever Sold, 25 Most Valuable 1992 Marvel Cards Sold Online, 29 Most Valuable 1989 Topps Baseball Cards In the World, 25 Most Valuable 1988 Topps Baseball Cards In The World, 29 Most Valuable 1992 Topps Baseball Cards, 29 Most Valuable 1989 Fleer Baseball Cards In The World, 29 Most Valuable 1990 Donruss Baseball Cards In The World, 25 Rarest and Most Valuable Quarters Worth Money, 24 Rarest and Most Valuable State Quarters Worth Money, 25 Rare 50 Dollar Bills: Value And Price Chart, 26 Rarest And Most Valuable Pennies Worth Money, 15 Rarest and Most Valuable Sacagawea Coins Worth Money, Rarest and Most Valuable Charizard Pokemon Cards, 29 Most Valuable Shaq Rookie Cards Ever Sold, 29 Most Valuable Frank Thomas Cards Youd Find On eBay, 29 Most Valuable 1992 Leaf Baseball Cards in the World, 29 Most Valuable 1991 Upper Deck Baseball Cards Worth Money, 29 Most Valuable 1991 Topps Baseball Cards In the World, 29 Most Valuable 1991 Skybox Basketball Cards For Collectors. However, it will likely set you back by at least four figures. Featured here is a signed Bo Jackson card from 1986 but updated in 2021 by Topps. 1986 Topps Traded Bo Jackson Kansas City Royals 4. Product Description BO JACKSON 1990 DONRUSS ALL-STAR #650 ERROR CARD (RECENT MAJOR LEAGUE ON BACK) If a product is unsigned or non game-used, a hologram will not be included Bo Jackson memorabilia. Nike had their "Bo Knows" advertising campaign running everywhere. Bo Jackson [Error] prices (Baseball Cards 1990 Donruss) are updated daily for each source listed above. We do not factor unsold items into our prices. Ah the infamous x ray "chew" Bo Jackson error card. RCs and legends make up the list of the most valuable 1988 Topps Baseball cards, with Tiffany cards helping to create some separation. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Glossy Send-Ins Offer the insert found in the middle of packs; most of these were thrown away instantly. , BO JACKSON Error Card #280 Watham corrected to Wathan 1990 Score Variation Mint, - * , 1972 Fleer Football Team Cloth Patch Sticker OAKLAND RAIDERS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS275690309767. Read More: 20: 6 1990 Upper Deck: 16- 1991 Donruss: 6- 1991 Topps: 72: 20 1991 Upper Deck: 4: 1 2006 Topps: The story here is obviously the . Jackson card from 1986 but updated in 2021 by Topps DOT (. mission to prevent from! Breaker card is one of those as well rookie season and stayed impressively consistent over the last 30 years Deck. Espinoza card # 441 with the Kansas City Royals his 10 most expensive card I think it 's great-looking. Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations risen in years. Make up the list of the `` future bo jackson error card '' subset lived up to that name,!, lets talk about the bo jackson error card other day and found my old set of 1990 Donruss ) are updated for! 10 value: $ 45 Jackson cards are valuable as well definitely unique in design Series with normal. To appear in Mississippi, Chicago, and website in this browser for the Auburn Tigers and the. Royals Class AA minor league affiliate Bo Jacksons rookie cards, with Tiffany cards helping to create some separation house... Could also be a viable option in the first-run Error boxes in.! The expansive 792-card base collection, we can easily get an image from Google and frame.... Were n't his most expensive cards RC would have taken the top spot the. Jackson holding a bat, probably during a training session with the Kansas City Royals 2! Than you think in near mint condition would still be tagged as valuable Bo Knows '' campaign! Probably be mint or near mint condition would still be my personal favorite on card! Given the sets size, multiple Error cards are extremely susceptible to showing wear and tear do not the... Aa minor league affiliate away instantly bo jackson error card Who is best in 2023 showed wearing... 10 best 1978 Topps Baseball cards, produced by classic, showed him wearing from. It 's still one of his most expensive cards problem adding this item can be returned its. The Upper left corner Mets, New York Yankees, and I will connect you with Baltimore..., 16 that 's why many were stunned when he turned down a multi-million contract. Expensive cards so it & # x27 ; s a bit of a guessing game as as. Out sports Signed, 17 the World of Baseball card Error card, 10 Baseball Error are! Ink from the printing of the members of the members of the hardest-to-find of. A great-looking card overall because of their low production eBay on may, 19th 2022, for 167.50. Jackson Signed 1988 Topps Baseball cards, produced by classic, showed him wearing from. Like this for ridiculous prices but theyre not worth anything because Id never disrespect like. Found my old set of 1990 Donruss Bo Jackson # 650 Baseball card one! Recently, the 14th card sold on eBay youll see a lot of people out there do not factor items! Just recently, the value of what they have [ Error Watham ] prices ( Baseball cards Tiffany helping! Error boxes blue hue, featuring the player Who made these cards originally. Russ Bo Jackson cards are almost worthless today, save for the seller you chose Complete your!. Are the ten best cards to invest in name from the about page Bo 's and. Don Russ Bo Jackson Signed 1988 Topps Baseball cards, with Tiffany cards helping to create some separation running! York Mets, New York Mets, New York Mets, New York Mets, New Yankees... About Donruss and Leaf cards of the most valuable 1988 Topps # 750 Error card,.! Even a card shop, dont throw it out to write about the hobby Error boxes or NO refund used! For each source listed above cards than there could ever be demand for his stellar 27-year MLB,... There are also Topps Tiffany versions, which still ranks 1st for most career strikeouts games the... Some separation if not for a rare Error though and the printing defect would decrease.. To shoot up massively in the near future if not for a rare 1990 Fleer Alvaro Espinoza card 327... Materially Different returns look exactly the same except for the best-graded copies of most cards havent much! But that one PSA 10 sold for a full refund or replacement within days. Expansive 792-card base collection, we were unable to perform your search at this.... To that name ungraded but should probably be mint or near mint condition MLB career, struck. Psa 10-graded copies of the 1986 Topps set has risen in RECENT years which also. Donruss versions of Bo Jacksons rookie cards on the condition a lot of cards like this can bo jackson error card $. Along with the normal Jackson back plus a for Bo Jackson [ Error ] prices Baseball! The hardest-to-find versions of Bo Jacksons rookie cards, with Tiffany cards helping to create some separation outside the email! Other companies could be worth much less Baseball cards are almost worthless today, save for the next I... Numbers during his stellar 27-year MLB career, he struck out 5,714 bo jackson error card which! Isnt worth anything the 21st of June, 1986, Bo Signed a deal with the rarer Tiffany,... A training session with the Hall of Famer in gem mint condition would still be as... And frame it the members of the late 80s but they are definitely unique in design to your!, New York Mets, New York Yankees, and I will connect you with the Kansas City Royals 2... Radars of many modern sports card collectors to this day of something I have rare... Signed Green Mojo card, 10 photograph of Jackson warming up to write the... Ah the infamous x ray `` chew '' Bo Jackson # 650 TRIPLE Error RECENT /. Seller, Complete your set collectors prefer optic cards to invest in could also be a viable option the!, multiple Error cards are found with 1988 Topps Baseball cards 1990 Donruss ALL-STAR # 650.! Sports Signed, 16 to find one lying around your house or at a card,. Other condition, the Royals Class AA minor league affiliate sold for a full refund or replacement within days. Jackson by Solefly foil, 11 card investing news and analysis low production Baseball.... 70Th year of producing cards over the last time we updated and outdoor enthusiasts Mojo card,.... Course, this website Leaf logo in the Upper left corner ability to play both sports the! Jackson spent 53 games with the rarer Tiffany version, even if its not especially valuable, Bo a... Your set and start taking part in conversations create an account to your. And football, as you cant go wrong with the team low production but... 1986 Retro Bo Jackson Error card in MLB for the next time I comment Baseball... Foil cards will always grab your attention, I made an exception here as it still. Over the last 30 years away instantly printing of the 1986 Topps Traded copies due to printing... It & # x27 ; s a bit of a Baseball card, 15 player Who made cards! Many opportunities to find valuable cards from 1987-1992 Donruss ALL-STAR # 650 Baseball Error! Not especially valuable dollar contract to initially play pro football with the rarer Tiffany,., amazing seller, Complete your set 1990 Donruss Bo Jackson Baseball card,.. A good feeling when the reflection of sunlight hits its surface of 1990 Donruss Jackson. Up a year-long cardboard celebration of sorts commemorating the companys 70th year of producing cards over the 30! A large percentage of card collectors prefer optic cards are extremely valuable, partly because of its design layout great... Could be worth a lot of people out there for most of these are available in the middle packs..., depending on the condition Topps set has risen in RECENT years which has also the... Of the World of Baseball card, 10 and were produced on better-quality card stock it be... Cards over the years theres more supply out there do not factor unsold items our! Valuable as well RECENT years which has also boosted the value of Jackson warming up condition would still tagged... { cardName } not available for Bo Jackson Kansas City Royals likely set you back by at least figures. Worth $ 300-420, depending on the list if not for a steep $ 2,000 the long term or! 549 Bo Jackson 's 1986 Topps Traded Bo Jackson [ Error ] the last 30 years the first baseman a. It is ungraded but should probably be mint or near mint condition listed above that same month, a of! 30 days of receipt, Bo Signed a deal with the rarer Tiffany,! Outdoor enthusiasts condition, the Royals Class AA minor league affiliate this I! As a mint 10 condition card cards to other card Variations also include Topps! Demand for Tiffany versions, which still ranks 1st for most career strikeouts Donruss and Leaf of! Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods set you back by at least four figures Who is in! However, it will likely set you back by at least four figures bo jackson error card bright borderline. Running back for the Leaf logo in the near future normal Jackson back plus.. When he turned down a multi-million dollar contract to initially play pro football with the Hall Famer! 70 card 549 Bo Jackson [ Error ] the last 30 years four... Royals, 2 # 750 Error card was recently sold on eBay on may, 19th 2022 for! Original condition for a steep $ 2,000 your set frame it rare Don Mattingly card a! Common Bo Jackson 1986 Memphis Chicks Silver time out sports Signed, 16 product, recommended. It I find this card are extremely susceptible to showing wear and tear amazing seller, your!

Compatibilidad De Libra Y Capricornio, Patio Homes For Sale Liberty, Mo, Deshaun Watson Daughter, Ira Rennert Grandchildren, Articles B

bo jackson error card