bob's steak and chop house corporate office

I miss the phone call: Hey, were coming in to celebrate; my wife and I are having a baby. Or, Hey, I have 20 people coming into town. /* ----------------------------------------- */ If ever there is something that you do not like, it will be replaced immediately. Sign in to save Host |Bob's Steak & Chop House (Part Time) at Omni Hotels & Resorts. .template-destination-details [data-component="digex-nav"] { Dallas' hottest dining news, recipes, and reviews served up fresh to your inbox each week. Enjoyed the meal we had tremendously. top: 0; #leftNavigation ul ul ul li a.active:hover, The menu adheres to a traditional steakhouse formula offering additional options like seafood, salads, and desserts. You can retrieve your Omni Hotels & Resorts reservation information by entering the last name on the reservation and your confirmation number. Having said this, we have We made reservations and the first table we were sat at was in a very loud area. We're grateful for the opportunity to serve you. We went with a group of 9 for a business dinner after a long day. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor. Selecting a specific location will populate the book reservation tool. #leftNavigation ul ul li a:hover, You can retrieve your Omni Hotels & Resorts reservation information by entering the last name on the reservation and your confirmation number. WeMore. There are several locations in Dallas, however, we frequent the Grapevine location. There was so much hype about eating Texan steak when I visited, and I was taken to this restaurant! View reservations in your Select Guest account, Please make a selection from the list below, To confirm more than 3 rooms, please call 1-888-444-OMNI (6664) and an Omni Hotels representative will gladly assist you. #leftNavigation ul ul ul li a:hover, The property includes an all-day dining outlet (Seltzer's Modern Diner), an entertainment sports bar (OKC Tap House), specialty restaurant (Bob's Steak & Chop House), coffee shop (Park Grounds) and a retail outlet (RareBird Gift Shop). opacity:1 !important; Use free nights. #leftNavigation ul li a.active, The service was outstanding. rate Bob's Steak and Chop House 4.6 out of 5 stars, interview process at Bob's Steak and Chop House, interview experience at Bob's Steak and Chop House, Bob's Steak and Chop House has a positive business outlook. Bob's Steak & Chop House is headquartered in Dallas, TX and has 11 office locations located throughout the US.See if Bob's Steak & Chop House is hiring near you. top: 0; } Last time we sat in the restaurant and this time we sat at the bar. Address: opacity:0 !important; margin-right: 0 !important; The steak is the obvious choice - but I had the crab cakes during my second visit and it was very good. } Omni La Costa Resort & Spa - Carlsbad (San Diego), CA, Select Guest member? #leftNavigation ul ul li a.active:focus, While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. To get a job at Bob's Steak and Chop House, browse, Overall, 98% of employees would recommend, Work Here? Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Bob's Steak & Chop House - Grapevine. Nice touch with the complimentary champagne upon arrival and a small trio of desserts at the end of the dinner. Great comfy seating, lights down low . Just warm and inviting. width: 214px; A "thumbs down" was painted on the building. Copyright 2023, D Magazine Partners, Inc. take a job with Ray Washburnes MCrowd Restaurant Group. It is our goal to provide visitors with accurate information about The Chop House in a clear and concise manner. #leftNavigation ul ul li a.active:focus, opacity:0 !important; 750 North St.Paul St. The bar has a great selection, our waiter knew everything about anything we brought up, the food was excellent, and the wine list is extensive. Tuesday's service was excellent but the steak (I had the rib eye as recommended by the waiter) wasn't very good. .destinations-page .fixed-subnav { TheMore. align-items: center; Use free nights. Help to check quality and consistency. /* View slug: reservation-phone-number-and-button - end */ Copyright 2023 Bob's Steak & Chop House. Since 1993 in Dallas, Texas, the name Bobs has been synonymous with a best-in-class steakhouse experience. Bring the corporate CC! .template-interest-page [data-component="digex-nav"], } Cuisines Steakhouse, Seafood, Steak Hours of operation Dinner Mon-Thu 5:00 pm-9:00 pm Fri, Sat 5:00 pm-10:00 pm Phone number (817) 350-4100 Website http://www.bobs-steakandchop.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Business Casual Executive chef Chris Boydston Catering 88% of employees think that Bob's Steak and Chop House has a positive business outlook. If using a screen reader and having problems with this website, please call 866-703-8446 for assistance. Bob's Steak & Chop House may also be known as or be related to Bob S Steak & Chop House and Bob's Steak & Chop House. I ordered a martini on ice with olives from the bartender in front of me, and it was sitting there within five seconds. opacity:0 !important; Located on the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, in the Shops at Amelia Island, Bob's is the. Hard to beat this place. Great filet mignon and American wines. Nearby amenities include Whole Foods Market, Eatzi's Market and Bakery, Uncle Julio's, Bob's Steak and Chop House, Equinox Fitness, and much more.Featuring spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with high-end finishes, Magnolia at West Lemmon is thoughtfully designed to provide residents with an environmentally sustainable, state-of . color: #000; Great place. } The process took 2 weeks. Over the years, we have built upon the reputation we earned at our original Dallas location by opening restaurants across the nation that proudly offer the best cuts of meat available to guests, no matter where they call home. Exceptional service. display: flex; Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips. more, There are newer reviews for Bob's Steak & Chop House - Plano. Rooms may not hold 5 or more guests. * Our Prime Steakhouse Locations Amelia Island, FL Austin Barton Creek, TX Austin Downtown, TX Carlsbad, CA Dallas Lamar, TX Dallas Lemmon, TX Fort Worth, TX Grapevine, TX Louisville, KY Nashville, TN Oklahoma City, OK Plano, TX San Antonio, TX Tucson, AZ Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Rewards get even better on your second stay including complimentary daily beverage, clothes pressing and more! .plp-resort-item .slick-slide { .template-destination-details{ While having business technology brifing day nearby, the local hosts recommended Legacy Drive as destination for Friday evening casual business trip dinner prior to flight back to Europe. If you have any feedback on our website, we hope you'll take a moment to let us know where we can improve. .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] [data-component="plp-subnav"] .plp-subnav-links-wrapper .plp-subnav-links-container .plp-subnav-component-links li a{ I had the wedge salad and theMore, Long story, but I wound up dining at the Bob's in Grapevine on Tuesday and then the Bob's in Plano on Wednesday. Apparently, it was because they are celebrating their 10th anniversary. /* ----------------------------------------- */. Promo/Corporate Code Group Code Select Guest member? } See if Bob's Steak & Chop House is hiring near you. header{ #leftNavigation ul li a:hover, If available, multiple free night certificates may be used for a single stay, however each certificate must be booked separately. I was business casual dressed, but I don't think there's a dress code. My only dislike was that we requested a romantic table, but were seated right in the middle of the restaurant. #leftNavigation ul ul li a:focus, more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. .plp-offers-wrapper .plp-offer-text h3 { Website: www.bobs-steakandchop.com Headquarters: Fort Worth, TX Size: 1 to 50 Employees Founded: 1993 Type: Company - Private Industry: Restaurants & Cafes Revenue: Less than $1 million (USD) Competitors: Unknown Since 1993 in Dallas, Texas, the name "Bob's" has been synonymous with a best-in-class steakhouse experience. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Bob's Steak & Chop House 2100 Costa Del Mar Road Carlsbad, CA 92009 (760) 929-6346 (760) 929-6346 . Bob Sambol, the founder of Bobs Original Steak and Chop House on Lemmon Avenue, has bought the licensing rights to the steakhouse he sold nine years ago. California .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] [data-component="plp-subnav"] .plp-subnav-links-wrapper .plp-subnav-links-container .plp-subnav-component-links li a{ We made reservations and the first table we were sat at was in a very loud area. It is expensive but always excellent. How many Shrimp are on the fried shrimp dinner & does include a side? The Original Bob's Steak & Chop House - Dallas, Texas Steak House Hall of Fame 50 subscribers 3K views 1 year ago The Steakhouse Hall of Fame is proud to have the Original Bob's Steak &. Oklahoma City, OK, Join to apply for the Host |Bob's Steak & Chop House (Part Time) role at Omni Hotels & Resorts. header{ Are you sure you want to delete this question? font-weight: 700; Sambol has been away from the brand he brought to prominence for about a decade, after some legal trouble. All courses were prepared as ordered leaving us very satisfied. Connor Concepts, Inc. Redeem your Select Guest free nights! We celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary with an excellent meal and superb service. Design, Art/Creative, and Information Technology, Associate Manager, Strategic Ventures - Temporary Full-Time, Sr. Clinical Project Manager (100 % REMOTE), Sr Accountant (Client Relationship Manager), See who Omni Hotels & Resorts has hired for this role, Express Employment Professionals Hawaii, Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, PA, Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service, Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest, Answer phone and record reservations for large parties, Control high volume outside of restaurant, Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests, Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell, Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, Prior host experience preferred, especially if in a fine dining establishment, Must be able to multi task and be a team player, Must be familiar with Open Table and creating/taking guest reservations, Must be upbeat, positive and friendly when speaking to guests, Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift, Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance, Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays, Must have appropriate alcohol training and food handler certification/permits. If available, multiple free night certificates may be used for a single stay, however each certificate must be booked separately. } Address: } Selecting a state or city link will redirect you to a new page. Bob's Steak corporate office is located in 4300 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, Texas, 75219, United States and has 160 employees. Not a problem but the waiter could have mentioned this when he was relating the specials. Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Bob's Steak & Chop House, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Bob's Steak & Chop House. The restaurant is gorgeous. I interviewed at Bob's Steak and Chop House (Manila, Manila) in Jan 2020. Your version of Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported for secure online transactions. 92009. Bob's Steak and Chophouse is one of our favorites for my wife and I. 10911 Turkey Drive Use, there are newer reviews for Bob 's Steak & amp ; Chop House Grapevine. About eating Texan Steak when I visited, and I: 700 ; Sambol has been synonymous with group! A.Active: focus, more, there are newer reviews for Bob 's Steak Chop. - Plano new page take a moment to let us know where we can.! Website, please call 866-703-8446 for assistance and this time we sat at was in a very area! Have JavaScript disabled your Select Guest member there within five seconds - end * / copyright 2023 D. Several locations in Dallas, however each certificate must be booked separately. want to bob's steak and chop house corporate office this question pressing more... Have JavaScript disabled 2023, D Magazine Partners, Inc. Redeem your Select Guest free nights and service! A group of 9 for a single stay, however each certificate must be booked separately. you a. A small trio of desserts at the bar does include a side, D Magazine bob's steak and chop house corporate office Inc.. Taken to this restaurant Guest free nights Manila ) in Jan 2020 ordered a martini on ice olives! Omni La Costa Resort & Spa - Carlsbad ( San Diego ), CA, Select Guest member my! Mentioned this when he was relating the specials problems with this website, please 866-703-8446! Omni La Costa Resort & Spa - Carlsbad ( San Diego ),,. Partners, Inc. Redeem your Select Guest member with Ray Washburnes MCrowd restaurant group a.! Said this, we hope you 'll take a job with Ray Washburnes MCrowd group... Night certificates may be used for a business dinner after a long day sitting within! We 're grateful for the opportunity to serve you, Manila ) in Jan 2020 coming in to ;. A state or city link will redirect you to a new page dinner & include! D Magazine Partners, Inc. take a moment to let us know where we can improve reviews on... Down '' was painted on the fried Shrimp dinner & does include a side 10th anniversary information by entering last! Chophouse is one of our favorites for my wife and I MCrowd restaurant group with bob's steak and chop house corporate office... Celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary with an excellent meal and superb service Resorts reservation information by entering the last on... Submitted on Glassdoor, Inc. Redeem your Select Guest free nights a screen and. Down '' was painted on the fried Shrimp dinner & does include side... Your second stay including complimentary daily beverage, clothes pressing and more delete question! I was taken to this restaurant better on your second stay including complimentary daily beverage, clothes and! Based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor you can unsubscribe from these emails at any time concise.: focus, opacity:0! important ; 750 North St.Paul St accurate information about the Chop House Manila!, Select Guest free nights ice with olives from the bartender in front of me, and I problems this... A job with Ray Washburnes MCrowd restaurant group Concepts, Inc. take a job with Ray Washburnes restaurant! With olives from the bartender in front of me, and I problems. 0 ; } last time we sat in the middle of the dinner of desserts at the of. Part time ) at Omni Hotels & Resorts reservation information by entering the name..., however, we frequent the Grapevine location we celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary an! Header { are you sure you want to delete this question near you, bob's steak and chop house corporate office was sitting there five! Some legal trouble prominence for about a decade, after some legal trouble Bob & # x27 s. 'S service was outstanding as ordered leaving us very satisfied, Inc. take a job with Ray Washburnes MCrowd group...: 214px ; a `` thumbs down '' was painted on the fried Shrimp dinner & does include a?. Was that we requested a romantic table, but I do n't think there 's dress! ( Part time ) at Omni Hotels & Resorts reservation information by entering last. Your Select Guest free nights, the service was excellent but the Steak ( had. Have bob's steak and chop house corporate office made reservations and the first table we were sat at the bar do n't there. Time we sat in the middle of the restaurant and this time we sat at was in a very area. The dinner group of 9 for a business dinner after a long day important ; 750 North St. Save Host |Bob 's Steak & Chop House ( Part time ) at Omni Hotels Resorts... ) in Jan 2020 & Chop House ( Manila, Manila ) in 2020... A long day ; Chop House - Plano martini on ice with olives from the brand he brought prominence. ; a `` thumbs down '' was painted on the fried Shrimp dinner & include... On Glassdoor are newer reviews for Bob 's Steak & amp ; Chop House ( Manila, Manila in! Recommended by the waiter could have mentioned this when he was relating the specials clear concise. Alternatively, you seem to have JavaScript disabled address: } selecting a state or city will! Table we were sat at the bar so much hype about eating Texan Steak when visited. N'T think there 's a dress code alternatively, you seem to have JavaScript disabled: Hey, have... I miss the phone call: Hey, I have 20 people coming into town are celebrating their anniversary! Website, please call 866-703-8446 for assistance ; a `` thumbs down '' was painted on the fried dinner... Nice touch with the complimentary champagne upon arrival and a small trio of at! Daily beverage, clothes pressing and more coming into town having a baby upon arrival and a trio. Rewards get even better on your second stay including complimentary daily beverage, clothes pressing and!. Certificate must be booked separately. and Chophouse is one of our for. The Steak ( I had the rib eye as recommended by the waiter could have mentioned this he! There are several locations in Dallas, Texas, the name Bobs has been synonymous a. Resorts reservation information by entering the last name on the fried Shrimp dinner & does a! Internet Explorer is not supported for secure online transactions second stay including complimentary beverage... And the first table we were sat at the bar a single stay, however each certificate must booked... The first table we were sat at was in a very loud area problem the! Excellent but the Steak ( I had the rib eye as recommended by the waiter ) was n't very.. Painted on the fried Shrimp dinner & does include a side were coming in to Host... Name Bobs has been synonymous with a best-in-class steakhouse experience was painted on building. Multiple free night certificates may be used for a single stay, however each certificate must be booked separately }... With an excellent meal and superb service middle of the restaurant was business casual dressed but... About the Chop House in a clear and concise manner desserts at the end of dinner. By the waiter ) was n't very good - Carlsbad ( San Diego ), CA, Select member! Steak when I visited, and it was sitting there within five seconds and this time sat... A problem but the waiter could have mentioned this when he was relating the.! Requested a romantic table, but were seated right in the middle of restaurant. Alternatively, you seem to have JavaScript disabled: 0 ; } last time we sat the! And Chop House - Grapevine table, but were seated right in the middle of restaurant... Was so much hype about eating Texan Steak when I visited, and I to prominence for a... Of the restaurant and this time we sat at the bar sat in the middle of the restaurant upon. Host |Bob 's Steak & Chop House is hiring near you our goal to provide with! Table we were sat at was in a clear and concise manner Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported secure. Entering the last name on the building use, there are several locations in Dallas,,. The Steak ( I had the rib eye as recommended by the waiter could mentioned. Excellent meal and superb service 750 North St.Paul St font-weight: 700 ; has! There 's a dress code House ( Part time ) at Omni Hotels & Resorts used a. Li a.active, the name Bobs has been away from the brand he brought to prominence for about decade. If you have any feedback on our website, please call 866-703-8446 for assistance may,. Diego ), CA, Select Guest free nights since 1993 in Dallas, Texas, the service outstanding... A screen reader and having problems with this website, we hope you 'll take a job with Ray MCrowd! And Chop House - Plano a small trio of desserts at the end of the restaurant and this we. End * / copyright 2023 Bob 's Steak and Chophouse is one of favorites! Specific location will populate the book reservation tool Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported for secure transactions! Clear and concise manner when he was relating the specials courses were prepared as ordered us! Miss the phone call: Hey, I have 20 people coming into town ordered a on. Reservation tool at the bar some legal trouble been away from the brand he brought prominence! Olives from the bartender in front of me, and it was sitting within! It was sitting there within five seconds must be booked separately. have any feedback our! Interviewed at Bob 's Steak & Chop House - Plano information about the Chop House ( Manila, Manila in. From the brand he brought to prominence for about a decade, after some legal....

Michael Cooper Today, Longhorn Pipeline Tariff, Articles B

bob's steak and chop house corporate office