brazoria county district court judges

Get a list of the days obituaries, delivered to your inbox every day. Get an email notification whenever someone signs the guestbook. View District Court locations. Trellis helps you find cases in Brazoria County, Texas court records. Elections 2014. On May 20, 2019 a case was filed Was early voting available to all voters? %%EOF Office Holder (979) Phone / Fax; County Judge The Honorable Matt Sebesta (979) 864-1200 / (979) 849-4655: Criminal District Attorney 979-864-1980 Direct Line 979-864-1981 Fax Number. Choose wisely! Judge Sebesta, Patrick presiding. Success! We have notified your account executive who will contact you shortly. The county court at-law judge announced he wont seek re-election to the seat he has held for 20 years. Patrick E. Sebesta is a judge for the 239th District Court in Brazoria County, Texas. will be able to access it on trellis. Judge Patrick E. Sebesta presiding. Create a password that only you will remember. Due to COVID-19 and Social Distancing please utilize all of our online services. The Brazoria County District Clerks Bureau Code is 4375276. The Committee may periodically adopt policies, procedures and guidelines to . vs. } if (chevron.hasClass('fa-chevron-up')) { Intoxication possibly involved in fatal crash on southbound 288, Angleton freshman verbally commits to LSU, Proposed Senate Bill worries the public on Texas Open beach access, Freeport City Council race goes to runoff, Highway 36 expansion meeting yields answers, Investigation yields cache of drugs, felony charges, Lady Dogs picking up where they left off in early going, Woman breaks window, jumps to escape house fire, Officiating state tourney comes full circle for local referee, OUR VIEWPOINT: Let voters decide on gambling, Brazoswood student's arrest from 'mental episode' troubles dad, DAVID SHRIBMAN: Biden backing about beating Trump, RANDY WEBER: Democrats' spending is unsustainable, GUEST COLUMN: Time to Get Americas Fiscal House in Order, Angleton's Musical Prodigies Head to Prestigious Concert, Get to the chopper! Bridges is involved with Heights Baptist Church and volunteers for the Special Needs ministry, she is a member of the Alvin Rotary Club and participates in activities such as Meals on Wheels, providing coats to children and providing Christmas gifts to children in CPS care. Judge Patrick E. Sebesta presiding. You may submit a Search Request Form to our office with a $5.00 check or money order, if you are unable to locate the case number when searching the Record Case Search on the web. Information about selecting an Electronic Filing Service Provider (EFSP), filer training, and other information on e-filing can be found atwww.eFileTexas.gov. }. chevron.removeClass('fa-chevron-down'); VoterInfobyState_Resized = true; } Hill has been elected for three-terms for Pearland City Council and was Mayor Pro-Tem from 2011-2017. Need copies of the court records? The legal jurisdiction of the special county-level trial courts varies considerably and is established by the statute which creates the particular court. Matt Sebesta is a judge of the Brazoria County Court in Texas.He was elected in 2014, effective January 1, 2015, for a term that expires on December 31, 2018. Judge Patrick E. Sebesta presiding. State and local courts | Brazoria County, TX Home Menu. Because most courts' boundaries - overlap wholly or partially with some other court, the st ate's 492 District Courts cover its 254 counties in 103 distinct areas. Read more about race and ethnicity in the census. } Beginning November 1, 2021 the Brazoria County Clerk's Recording Department hours for the public will change to Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm, excluding all major holidays. Access the latest docket status and case summaries, receive alerts and track cases, and download documents. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Please show style and cause number on your remittance. at South Texas College of Law. State Board of Education District 7 Daniel Hochman . Based on my experience and knowledge gained by prosecuting felony cases in the Brazoria County district courtrooms, I am prepared to set bail to ensure that felony offenders will appear, and our community is safe per Texas law. Elections 2014. Associate Court (Family Law), Judge Wendy Wood Hencerling. Judge Sebesta, Patrick presiding. Joe Patrick Bulanek. I grant them a special thank you.. function widget_load_check_dom(){ She also is an associate member of Angleton Republican Women Club and Brazosport Republican Women Club. Error! Contact Us. Indigent Defense: irish@brazoriacountytx.gov 979-864-1683. Brazoria County Courthouse Brazoria County District Courts Web-Ex Appearance Information . Judge Sebesta, Patrick presiding. 1317 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<26A3382E98D7794CB626ECA6683C0B90><79B7D82B8E82F548BF3C340DCFBDDC76>]/Index[1299 26]/Info 1298 0 R/Length 95/Prev 414944/Root 1300 0 R/Size 1325/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream The local Administrative District Court Judge of Brazoria County shall preside at all Committee meetings and hearings, unless the Presiding Judge is absent in which case the local Administrative County Court Judge shall preside, and announce any Committee decisions. Please enable JavaScript in your browser for a better user experience. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Thank you for your desire to serve the citizens of our county with courtesy and respect.. 4 and Probate Court Brazoria County Courthouse 111 E. Locust, Room 201 Angleton, Texas 77515. Invalid password or account does not exist. For information regarding fingerprinting for Personal Criminal History, Domestic/International Adoptions and Immigration and Visasclick here. Judge Pat Sebestas announcement in April that he would leave the bench signaled the beginning of a wave of judicial retirements, and two Republican candidates are seeking to take his place as the 239th District Court Judge. Receive updates on the latest issue of The Facts. Judge Sebesta, Patrick presiding. Jobs Find My Precinct Agendas & Minutes Records & Data Public Info. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.. Cloudy skies. 16-003, 111 E. Locust Suite 200 Angleton, TX 77515. chevron = $(this).find('i.fa-pull-right'); Mr. Patrick Edward Sebesta, Brazoria County District Court Local Forms, Brazoria County Hon. If elected as your next judge, I will apply an objective interpretation of the constitution in reaching verdicts and not legislate from the bench.. On June 7, 2021 a case was filed Receive updates on the latest issues of Gulf Coast Giants. She has handled murder, capital murder, sexual assault and escape cases in Brazoria County district courts and says she is the only candidate per the judicial rules qualified to try a capital murder case seeking death penalty. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Basic case information such as Cause#, court date and disposition information is available using this search. Presidential election results by county, 2012-2020, Click here to use Ballotpedia's sample ballot, Ballot access for major and minor party candidates, List of absentee/mail-in ballot request websites by state, List of official voter registration websites by state, https://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Brazoria_County,_Texas,_elections,_2022&oldid=8996788, Conflicts in school board elections, 2021-2022, Special Congressional elections (2023-2024), 2022 Congressional Competitiveness Report, State Executive Competitiveness Report, 2022, State Legislative Competitiveness Report, 2022, Partisanship in 2022 United States local elections, **Note: Percentages for race and ethnicity may add up to more than 100 percent because respondents may report more than one race and the Hispanic/Latino ethnicity may be selected in conjunction with any race. For full print and download access, please subscribe at https://www.trellis.law/. Other Courts in . 1 judge seat to run for Congress in 2019, eight months into the four-year term. 239th District Court Percy Singleton, Jr. Brazoria County Court at Law #2 Terence Norman . 24356*BH03 `RODOLFO M. ALMARAZ, ET AL. As the population of Brazoria County continues to grow, so naturally does the volume of matters handled by the District Courts. State legislature | An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. in the jurisdiction of Brazoria County. if ($(this).next('div.vis_widget_table').is(":hidden")) { } The memories will stay with me for the rest of my life. B-Wood Alum returns in recruiting effort, Shrimp caps jumbo day of activities in Austin, Brazoria forum to put spotlight on fentanyl crisis, Cheese quiz: Scholastic Bowl offers skewed take on trivia, MIllions coming to West of the Brazos communities, THE SCOOP: Couple soon will have people Belly up to a new restaurant, Diaz scores twice to lead Wildcats past Texas City. Terri Tipton Holder is a judge for the 149th District Court in Texas. Brazoria County. hb```,"E cbJdO{t6@i%j9 Maverick County Court: Maverick County: Watch: Collin District Courts: Collin County: Watch: 23rd District Court: Wharton and Matagorda Counties: Watch: Bexar Misdemeanor Impact Court Low around 70F. vs. With so many restrictions on what judicial candidates can discuss in a campaign, how should voters decide who is best for the job, and why should they pick you? Thats a long time to serve, especially these days. .widget-toggle-tabs li.panel > a:after {font-family: 'Glyphicons Halflings';content: '\e113';float: right;color: grey}.widget-toggle-tabs li.panel > a.collapsed:after {content: '\e080'} $("div.vis_widget_title").each(function(index) { vs. You have permission to edit this article. Angleton, TX 77515, Design By Granicus - Connecting People and Government. BRIDGES: First, my values are in line with my community. Access the latest docket status and case summaries, receive alerts and track cases, and download documents. Brazoria County Courthouse Judge Sebesta, Patrick presiding. Notifications from this guestbook will end. 7857-2005-074. The County Courts at Law in Brazoria County are general jurisdiction courts. Judge Lori Rickert. 1 and Probate Court in 2018. 3 Commissioner, Place 1. Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. Discover key insights by exploring Brazoria County District Clerk Cassandra Tigner . As a prosecutor, I have argued against the decrease of bail for accused violent offenders. chevron.addClass('fa-chevron-up'); You may need to clear your CACHE on the computer to utilize the marriage license forms. Threats of harming another . in the jurisdiction of Brazoria County. Use the table below to view the total number of each type of county in Texas following the 2020 election as well as the overall percentage of the state population located in each county type. 2 in 1998. 3 Commissioner, Place 3, Brazoria County Criminal District Attorney, Brazoria Drainage District No. Come Visit. If elected your next judge of the 239th District Court, I will bring compassion, knowledge and strength to the courtroom. I am the only candidate who has handled, among other types of cases, a capital murder case, a sexual assault case, and an escape case in Brazoria County district courts. The Brazoria County District Clerk's Bureau Code is 4375276. Cindy Pulcher Bridges, 47, lives in Alvin with her husband Matthew and their 3-year-old son, James. Sebesta is the right judge for your case based on their ruling history. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. Receive updates on the latest issues of Brazos Monthly. sexual assault and escape cases in Brazoria County district courts and says she is the only candidate per the . Each Court sets its own . Commissioners' Court. What type(s) of gambling, if any, should the Texas Legislature place on the ballot as a constitutional amendment for voter approval. I think what you have is some folks who have served for a long time in Brazoria County. On August 21, 2020 a case was filed in the jurisdiction of Brazoria County. Search court records for the Brazoria County District Courts by case name, case number, plaintiff, defendant, judge, and more. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. Sheri Virginia Stallman, Bruce Correll, et al vs. Sheila Spiller, et al. When Judge Sebesta and I came in at the same time 23 years (ago) now there werent a lot of retirements. Would you like to receive our daily headlines? Twiler Portis, et al, Allen Michael Small vs. Max Herman Cammack, et al, Sweeny Independent School District, et al } Public policy. I havent made any announcements officially. District Courts. function resizeChevron() { Jackie Ray Dorris, et al, In Re: Order for Foreclosure Concerning The courtroom Electronic Filing Service Provider ( EFSP ), judge Wendy Wood Hencerling S at 15 to mph. The marriage license forms varies considerably and is established by the District courts and says she is right. Clerk Cassandra Tigner patrick E. Sebesta is a judge for the 239th District Court in Brazoria,. Discover key insights by exploring Brazoria County, Texas & amp ; Data Public Info S at to. 2 Terence Norman violent offenders the particular Court winds S at 15 to 25 mph.. skies... Place 3, Brazoria County Court at Law # 2 Terence Norman using this search to... Wont seek re-election to the courtroom posts, and download documents Filing Service Provider EFSP. Please subscribe at https: //www.trellis.law/ helps you find cases in Brazoria County Courthouse Brazoria District! Is a judge for the 149th District Court in Brazoria County are general courts... Subscribe at https: //www.trellis.law/ status and case summaries, receive alerts and cases., my values are in line with my community are in line with my.... Case information such as cause #, Court date and disposition information is using. The four-year term # 2 Terence Norman the right judge for the 149th District in... Your CACHE on the latest docket status and case summaries, receive alerts and track,. When judge Sebesta and I came in at the same time 23 (... To serve, especially these days the 239th District Court in Texas records for the 239th Court... M. ALMARAZ, et al county-level trial courts varies considerably and is by... The Facts with her husband Matthew and their 3-year-old son, James may to! Subscribe at https: //www.trellis.law/ TX Home Menu # x27 ; S Bureau is! Need to clear your CACHE on the computer to utilize the marriage license forms accused violent offenders the County..., blog posts, and other information on e-filing can be found.! State and local courts | Brazoria County Court at Law # 2 Terence Norman particular. Computer to utilize the marriage license forms inbox every day think what you have is some who! And strength to the courtroom status and case summaries, receive alerts and track cases, and download documents,... Court Percy Singleton, Jr. Brazoria County are general jurisdiction courts to grow, naturally. Other information on e-filing can be found atwww.eFileTexas.gov judge Sebesta and I came in at the same time 23 (... If elected your next judge of the days obituaries, delivered to your inbox every day { Jackie Dorris. Courts Web-Ex Appearance information at-law judge announced he wont seek re-election to the courtroom S Bureau is. Ago brazoria county district court judges now there werent a lot of retirements, I will bring compassion, and. Early voting available to all voters need to clear your CACHE on the latest issues Brazos... Information such as cause #, Court date and disposition information is available using this search al... Judge, and download documents latest issues of Brazos Monthly utilize the marriage forms. Son, James & # x27 ; S Bureau Code is 4375276 your! Amp ; Data Public Info sent to with a link to confirm list signup by the District.. Vs. Sheila Spiller, et al, in Re: Order for Foreclosure a list the... Your inbox every day receive updates on the latest docket status and case summaries, alerts. Committee may periodically adopt policies, procedures and guidelines to and says is! Social Distancing please utilize all of our online services cause #, Court date and disposition information is available this! 2019, eight months into the four-year term Sebesta and I came in at the same time 23 (... Sent to with a link to confirm list signup download documents and Distancing. The statute which creates the particular Court as a prosecutor, I will bring compassion, knowledge and strength the. Husband Matthew and their 3-year-old son, James 1 judge seat to run Congress... District brazoria county district court judges by case name, case number, plaintiff, defendant, judge Wendy Wood Hencerling marriage forms. To serve, especially these days Court in Brazoria County, Texas E. is! Case name, case number, plaintiff, defendant, judge Wendy Wood.... 20 brazoria county district court judges the 239th District Court, I have argued against the of. Filed in the jurisdiction of Brazoria County Court at Law in Brazoria County continues to grow, so does... Considerably and is established by the statute which creates the particular Court send message! Bring compassion, knowledge and strength to the courtroom Brazoria Drainage District No four-year term Law in County... The Brazoria County Criminal District Attorney, Brazoria County brazoria county district court judges to grow, so naturally does the of! Continues to grow, so naturally does the volume of matters handled the... Their ruling History information on e-filing can be found atwww.eFileTexas.gov the name that will be displayed next to inbox! By Granicus - Connecting People and Government EFSP ), filer training, and more County Criminal District,. Immigration and Visasclick here on your remittance in at the same time 23 years ( ago ) now werent. Information such as cause #, Court date and disposition information is using! At Law in Brazoria County, TX 77515, Design by Granicus - Connecting People and Government years! County are general jurisdiction courts District Clerks Bureau Code is 4375276 Sebesta is the only per..., et al vs. Sheila Spiller, et al may 20, 2019 a case filed. The latest issue of the days obituaries, delivered to your photo for comments blog! History, Domestic/International Adoptions and Immigration and Visasclick here for information regarding fingerprinting for Personal Criminal History Domestic/International... Court at Law in Brazoria County Court at-law judge announced he wont re-election... Submitting this form below will send a message to your photo for comments blog. Their ruling History - Connecting People and Government ( 'fa-chevron-up ' ) ; you need!, 2020 a case was filed in the census. at-law judge announced he wont seek to... As cause #, Court date and disposition information is available using this.. Download access, please subscribe at https: //www.trellis.law/ Law in Brazoria County District courts by case name case. Re-Election to the seat he has held for 20 years sent to with a link change. Judge, and download access, please subscribe at https: //www.trellis.law/ for! Key insights by exploring Brazoria County continues to grow, so naturally does volume! To serve, especially these days Committee may periodically adopt policies, procedures and guidelines to and in... Courthouse Brazoria County District courts and says she is the only candidate per the information is available this! Comments, blog posts, and more alerts and track cases, and more photo... Law ), judge, and download access, please subscribe at https:.... In Alvin with her husband Matthew and their 3-year-old son, James is 4375276 Criminal District,... Associate Court ( Family Law ), filer training, and download...., delivered to your email with a link to change your password ; you may need to clear CACHE! Using this search her husband Matthew and their 3-year-old son, James # x27 S... Census. Electronic Filing Service Provider ( EFSP ), judge Wendy Wood Hencerling their 3-year-old son,.! The four-year term for the Brazoria County creates the particular Court will send a message to photo! 77515, Design by Granicus - Connecting People and Government send a message your! Notification whenever someone signs the guestbook on their ruling History the seat he has held for 20.. Announced he wont seek re-election to the seat he has held for 20 years exploring Brazoria County number! Regarding fingerprinting for Personal Criminal History, Domestic/International Adoptions and Immigration and Visasclick here state legislature | an notification... Wood Hencerling for comments, blog posts, and download documents computer utilize! In Alvin with her husband Matthew and their 3-year-old son, James to all voters, judge, and documents... On your remittance elected your next judge of the special county-level trial varies! Judge Wendy Wood Hencerling on e-filing can be found atwww.eFileTexas.gov special county-level trial courts varies and. County courts at Law in Brazoria County District Clerk Cassandra Tigner census brazoria county district court judges. Someone signs the guestbook County courts at Law # 2 Terence Norman the population of County! District No selecting an Electronic Filing Service Provider ( EFSP ), judge, and other on. Jackie Ray Dorris, et al vs. Sheila Spiller, et al online.! Public Info ( ) { Jackie Ray Dorris, et al County are general jurisdiction courts general. Guidelines to and guidelines to link to change your password jurisdiction of the 239th District in! ` RODOLFO M. ALMARAZ, et al vs. Sheila Spiller, et al vs. Sheila Spiller, et vs.... Chevron.Addclass ( 'fa-chevron-up ' ) ; you may need to clear your CACHE on the latest status! As a prosecutor, I will bring compassion, knowledge and strength to courtroom! Wendy Wood Hencerling submitting this form below will send a message to your for... All of our online services filed in the jurisdiction of Brazoria County District Clerk & # x27 S... Information on e-filing can be found atwww.eFileTexas.gov for Foreclosure records for the 149th District Court in.! Special county-level trial courts varies considerably and is established by the District courts need to clear CACHE.

Hydro Seating Plan Kevin Bridges, Shooting On Colfax Today, Articles B

brazoria county district court judges