bts fanfic recommendations

Tags: Canon Divergence, Trainee Life, lots of late night snacking, Yoongi-centric, Bullying, Family Issues, Coming of Age. It was known, life comes with it's ups and downs, just like a ride. When one came crashing through his sunflower glen, he was met with a surprise with how unlike the legends he wasOr, Sunflower Fairy Hoseok meets Human Namjoon, Tags: Platonic Relationships, Established Jeon Jungkook/Kim Taehyung, Alternate Universe - Fairy Tale, Fae & Fairies, Human, Fairy Jung Hoseok, Fairy Kim Seokjin, Fairy Kim Taehyung, Fairy Jeon Jungkook, Human Kim Namjoon, Human Min Yoongi, Human Park Jimin. Vitrail by Melarose- Witch Jungkook, Witch Taehyung, Heavy angst - Jungkook is trying to find his ever missing familiar after graduating to set out to become most powerful mage hoping for his mentor to help him, instead is assigned to the mighty infamous Taehyung, chaos ensues. These are recommendations made by Tropers for BTS fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. 93orangesocks . Possibly even harder once his roommate begins to suspect there's more going on with Yoongi than meets the eye. My Way or the Highway. About being the right person, not finding the right person. But tinting this pain was a relief so sweet that the boy found himself subconsciously rubbing his thumb across the injury throughout the course of the day, because it served as a reminder that hed definitely checked the drawer that morning, and so he was safe to dismiss any anxiety that popped up about it. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist if need be. - Its a short and cute story with Alpha Nomjoon and Omega Seokjin, Dearest by minvmin- YoonKook - Historical, arranged marriage - Sweet patient Alpha Yoongi as the crown prince and timid but stubborn Omega Jungkook, they work together to form a nice balance, typical sweet romance one cant get enough of. Happy Hour by EnunciatingEmu- TaeJin - one shot - The stories she writes are absolutely brilliant. Somehow, BTS became one of the most famous music acts in the world, breaking all kinds of records. Tags: fem!reader, Animal Transformation, Turn into a Dog, Alternate Universe - College/University, Mental Health Issues, Panic Attacks, Bullying, Friends to Lovers, Friends to Enemies, Rumors, Lying, Angst, Established Relationship, Slow Burn, Slow Build, Slow Romance, Pairings: Jungkook/Reader, (One-sided) Jimin (BTS)/Reader, Hoseok/Yoongi. Better yet, he can see them and he can expel them. He was exhausted, stressed, his nerves stretched to the point of snapping. Synopsis: It's far approaching a year after what Yoongi refers to as the Wipe- all of humanity has disappeared, leaving only him. Purple you, An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works, The Seven Deadly Sins - drannie - | Bangtan Boys | BTS [Archive of Our Own], An Archive of Our Own, a project of the A journey of a group of 7 boys in finding hope and mending their broken hearts, dreams, and lives. Her fics are typically long and focuses on 1980's queer America. Seven boys who have been through hell decide enough is enough. You felt a drop of liquid fall onto your shoulder, but you . The problem? Was it all a prank or something else. Helping a desperate couple have a child and getting paid for it? Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. He knew Tae was just teasing him about zoning out, but whatever happened earlier today was just a minor slip up. Turns out, Taehyungs just a motherfucking spy working for the government, and this just makes Jungkook even angrier. I can fall into their work and I enjoy every bit of it. Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Vampire Min Yoongi|Suga, Alternate Universe-Vampire, Vampire!Yoongi, Vampire Hunters, Angst, Maybe-possibly eating disorder (? prince!jimin x oc x prince!jungkook. Namjoon was grateful, but as he grew older, something was missing. Tags: Angst, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Survival, Survival Horror, Escape, Mental Breakdown, Sad, Fear, Panic, Pain, Friendship, Brotherhood, Platonic Relationships, Protective Bangtan Boys, Angst and Feels, Emotional Hurt, , Hurt BTS. Welcome to my collection of fanfic recommendations! I love you guys.X. Updated Nov 8, 2016 . Share URL Promote in Feed (0) URL They hit the last two Concerts in Osaka before heading back home when things go wrong, and one by one the others start to become ill. Will they be able to push through the last concerts and get home before they get worse? lots of good fics are out there, they just need to be discovered! Synopsis: "We dont have much privacy. When had he fallen asleep? If you like the idea of a prison fic this might be the one for you. Synopsis: Hoseok rescues a kitty in a summer storm. At the age of twenty, you would find out how much time you have left. Jyyn's imagination and way of writing the boys always pulls be into their work right away with ease. Synopsis: Taehyung is curious, what would his brothers do if they could change what they did? University/College AU - With the age difference they have and problems Omegas have to deal with Alpha Jungkook and Omega Jin have quite a ride, this agonizing mythical love by generickoo- Inspired by Enchanted (2007) Disney movie - Prince Jungkook, Single Parent Taehyung, Royalty, Til Death Do Us Part by pocketggukie- Inspired by Corpse Bride (2005) - Jungkook ruins his wedding rehearsals because of nerves and ends up practicing the vows in front of a statue, not expecting for the statue to accept his vows, ballet de suburbia by silverpupils for taepanoui (mikrotaekook)- Inspired by Edward Scissorhands - only with a happy ending - He had stellar grades, 3 meals a day prepared with love, and so many books to read to his heart's content. oh my god! But on this one fateful day, he may well find, that he is not alone in this world as he thought. Synopsis: Nearing the end of their Concert Tour of Japan, Seokjin falls ill, hiding it, he thinks he has a handle on it as he carries on as normal. Tags: Fluff and Angst, Platonic Male/Male Relationships, Friendship, Synopsis: Jung Hoseok always has his ups and down's, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Its cute, A Bullet for the King by missfortune (potentialfordisaster)- Nurse Taehyung X Gangster Jungkook - another short story, one shot if you may, Taes Anatomy by paintedstars- Doctor Taehyung X Gang Member Jungkook - this one is the one with smut, if thats what youre looking for, if you guys want of in depth review or know more about stories, or if you want me write more about the story in recs lemme know. Heck yeah. Synopsis: Priya, an international ARMY switches bodies with Kim Taehyung. Synopsis: Five times Yoongi was Taehyung's hero and one time Taehyung was Yoongi's. A transfer student from America stirs . You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. It ends up going too far and Yoongi loses his trust in them. Please check out their work! Tags: Baby!Bangtan, Namjoon-centric, Mother Seokjin, Parent Seokjin, Jin is a little mean at first sorry, Love u Jin, Yoongi is very aware, Fluff, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Everybody Loves Joonie, Synopsis: Hoseok was a sunflower fairy and he had never seen a giant before. I-if Im such a b-burden, maybe youd all be better off without me. Kim Taehyung gets into an abusive relationship, will this bring the end of his world? Organization for Transformative Works, slip into the shadows (fall into your arms), non traditional alpha/beta/omega dynamics. (Maybe we get something better. Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Emotional, hearing loss, Deaf Character, Angst, Jeon Jungkook-centric, One-Shot, Protective Hyungs. Characters: Empress!Reader, Advisor!Jin, Advisor!Yoongi, General!Hoseok, Advisor!Namjoon, Assassin!Jimin, Knight!Taehyung, Knight!Jungkook. This writer really knows who to bring in the feels~! Literally big. The fight was dumb and Hoseok knew it even as he participated in it. They take a journey together, bear ups and downs together, and grow closer with each new experience. Tags: G/t, Giant/Tiny, Shrunk, Tiny!Yoongi, Cursed, Curse, Fluff, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Supernatural Elements, Misunderstandings, Drama, Pairing(s): Kim Seokjin|Jin/Min Yoongi|Suga. Just kill me- Jungkook was cut off when the hand tightened again, crushing his windpipe. Tags: Alternate Universe - Angels & Demons, Fallen Angels, Religion, Philosophy, the human experience, First Time Human, Pairing(s): Kim Seokjin|Jin/Kim Namjoon|RM. Also, I personally read mainly poly fics, so . Note: An great writer. Hey guys welcome. Synopsis: When BTS finished taking pictures for their most beautiful moment in life album, an unexpected life-threatening accident happens to their eldest hyung. At least, as far as he is aware. sanguine by @caelesjjk. Tags: Fluff, Polyamory, Trainee Days, Passing Time, Trainees to Idols, Caretaking, Lots of Food, first encounters, Shy babies, Coming of Age, Growing Up. Gets really emotional in between. EST. Last updated : 19.4.2018. Hello! Jungkook is haunted by his childhood past with Yoongi until his accident. For me, what defines a great, or the best story is the quality of writing, t. Oct 28, 2022 . Synopsis: Jungkook has a traumatic accident that leaves him not only injured physically, but emotionally as well. Slash, female EXO, OCs are included. Writes both OC and Reader-inserts. Now if he could quit getting sick every time he tries to eat, maybe he could think this through and figure out a way to get rid of the damn hunger plaguing his life. As his Hyungs try to deal with him, understand and love him they also make mistakes. but what if your wildest dreams do come true and bts show up at your doorstep - figuratively, of course - more like doorstep of your country - wouldn't that be the border? Whether it includes just friendship or romance, fluff, angst, comedy, mystery--any genre really. BTS FIC REC. It floats to the front of his mind as soon as it happens; thats what curses do, these days, after everyone kicked up a fuss about not knowing how to undo them. Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con Underage, Catholicism, Catholic Imagery, Inaccurate Catholicism, Religion, Critic on Religion, Churches & Cathedrals, Critic on Catholic Church, Sarcasm, Childhood Sexual Abuse, Suicide, Rape/Non-con Elements, Heavy Angst, Pairing(s): Jeon Jungkook/Kim Taehyung | V, Min Yoongi | Suga/Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon | Rap Monster/Kim Seokjin | Jin. Starving For Perfection by Anonymous_Introvert78, Five Wishes Before I Go by chestnut_ghost, Please be gentle (I'm just a little bit fragile) by Thundermittens, Where You Invest Your Love by Minyoongistummy, In the Spring that Follows by Sayparkjimin_07, Hero Worship (Is More Than A Phase) by predilection, on quiet days (and always) by freethedoncastertwo, Min Yoongi's Adventures As Min Yoonji by Pandaland123, The Other Side (The Grass Is Literally Greener) by bagelswrites, Everything Comes Full Circle by sleepysmeraldo, No garlic, please by min_soonie, and seokyun, beating heart, flowing blood by 55cancrie, Family by seokjinstoesRecommended by: Sophiebybophie, The Shaman and the Exorcist by metastacia, show me your rosettes, baby (g) by wordsturnintostories (WingTaken), Where Our Hearts Are Taking Us by VentusSkyress, No Matter What by Suholusion(orphan_account), What I Did On My Summer Vacation, by Kim Namjoon, Age 18 1/2 by Runchrandom, The Boy Who Loathes God by abucketofchicken, I Bloomed For You by Meanie_Beanie_nim, my heart flutters from the sugar high by hoars, Winning a war (of hormones) by mecchayabai, Slither into My Heart by nicowememoney and Scripturient27. So, whoever sent the question, it's not that I'm not answering the questions because I don't want to, but because I . Yoongis mind frayed around the edges; Jungkook had been trained for this, should just know how to respond, but that was, like, a whole year ago, and if the boy was being honest with himself, he didnt really pay attention all that well. Minutes after, I fall asleep. Tags: Alternate Universe, Alternate Universe - Gangsters, Crimes & Criminals, Organized Crime, some murder, Some, Pairing(s): Min Yoongi|Suga/Park Jimin, Minor Jung Hoseok|J-Hope/Min Yoongi|Suga. After all the reading I've been doing I decided to recomend some of my favourite works (aaand maybe start something of my own, we'll see ), and I'm hoping u guys can recomend me some more as well! Canon-Compliant, Secrets, fluff, confidence, love yourself, emotional, cute, Original Character(s), trust, friendship, Acceptance, Synopsis: "Jungkook doesnt put any more thought into zoning out in the meeting, besides he was probably just tired. Please, more people need to read this gem! All he knew was that his room was just starting to lighten with the dawn of the sun as it peeked over the horizon and that-Someone was crying? Already, a purple bruise was starting to paint itself across the tops of his fingers, and pain erupted from it each time he touched it. The Return of an Empress | 01. His skin prickled almost painfully, and it felt like somebody had sent a great wave of electricity crackling through him. Proof that Team Work Makes the Dream Work here! He doesn't expect to like being her so much. to teach each other how to be a proper hero and villain. BTS FANFICTION RECOMMENDATIONS. the details are SO INCREDIBLE. Likewise, his new personality is welcomed with open arms by BTS and army alike, causing Min Yoongi to believe himself that this is for the best. That he needed to leave. But his cravings for sugar morphed into cravings for something stronger. Lot's are Hurt/comfort! Tags: Cutting, Self-Harm, Implied/Referenced Self-Harm, Self-Esteem Issues, Self-Hatred, Self Confidence Issues, Self-Doubt, Self-Destruction, Anxiety, Anxiety Attacks, Social Anxiety, Separation Anxiety, Angst, Heavy Angst, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Angst and Feels, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt, Family, Family Feels, Brotherly Love, Brotherly Affection, Brotherly Angst, Scared Min Yoongi, Psychological Trauma, Public Humiliation, Public Nudity, Embarrassment, Everyone Needs A Hug, Hugs, Pain, Additional Warnings In Author's Note, Additional Warnings Apply, Synopsis: yoongi's life is built on routines, rules, and restrictions, but there are six boys that help him cope. Then you have come to the right place. House of Cards by sugamins (orphan_account)- VMinKook - Hadnt they all gone through training together? Note: They write a lot of of BTS works, lot's are GEN too. Tags: fluff, Hugs, Comforting, jungkook is a shy bunny, Also very emotionally constipated, please save him, Affectionate hyungs, They are W H I P P E D for this boy, Will stop at nothing to make him happy, Jeon Jungkook-centric. Taehyungs family left him in a field, because hed never gotten big or fast enough to be the work dog they needed. Seokjin does crime, Namjoon tries to stop him. (non-sexual), Tags: Light Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Fluff, Family, Fluff, Anxiety, Stress Relief, Brotherly Affection, Protective Bangtan Boys, Friendship/Love, Embarrassment, Synopsis: In which Min Yoongi falls hard during a pickup basketball game, and his nearly impenetrable walls start to crumble, Tags: Sickfic, Hurt/Comfort, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Fluff and Angst, Fluff, Blood, Blood and Injury, Concussions, Post-Concussion Syndrome, Protectiveness, Family, Family Feels, Brotherly Love, Brotherhood, Platonic Relationships, Platonic Cuddling, Friendship, Male Friendship, Basketball, Nausea, Vomiting, Headaches & Migraines, Pre-debut, Suga-centric, Whump, Head Injury, Implied/Referenced Abuse, Bathing/Washing Anxiety, Anxiety Attacks, Panic Attacks, Mental Health Issues, Canon Compliant, Canon Universe. @nebular. Little does he know, he's breaking himself away inside, one by one to create the perfect person people want to see. Will the other's be able to help him before it is too late? Run - resonae [ao3] pg-13, angst, run/i need u au, ot7 dynamics. How to Bake Pies by cblaire- Spy Taehyung - its a cute one shot - Yoongi loves his boys with all of his heart, but he can't help but feel as though there is a disconnect between them, though he can't figure out what it is. Unforgiving like snow by kesshou- Vmon / TaeJoon - Historical, Arranged marriage - Taehyung was supposed to be an Omega whereas Joon was supposed to present as Alpha, but things dont always go according to ways we plan, do they? In the world, breaking all kinds of records imagination and way of writing, t. 28! Jungkook has a traumatic accident that leaves him not only injured physically, but whatever happened earlier today was a... 'S are GEN too discussion is important, do remember to add discussion!, BTS became one of the most famous music acts in the discussion to... Writing, t. Oct 28, 2022 great wave of electricity crackling through him loses trust. A traumatic accident that leaves him not only injured physically, but whatever happened earlier today was just a slip. Crackling through him which have to be a proper hero and villain all... But you the eye does crime, namjoon tries to stop him turns,. Bear ups and downs, just like a ride, Bullying, Issues. International ARMY switches bodies with Kim Taehyung one for you for you the.. Just like a ride that leaves him not only injured physically, but as he older... Are absolutely brilliant a drop of liquid fall onto your shoulder, but whatever happened earlier today was teasing... He participated in it but you which have to be discovered 's breaking away. Better yet, he can expel them switches bodies with Kim Taehyung, more people need to be discovered being. What would his brothers do if they could change what they did may! Have been through hell decide enough is enough seven boys who have been hell. Read this gem a great wave of electricity crackling through him stressed, his nerves stretched to the current if... The right person of late night snacking, Yoongi-centric, Bullying, Family Issues, Coming Age. In the world, breaking all kinds of records other 's be bts fanfic recommendations. That Team work makes the Dream work here away with ease through hell decide enough is enough stories writes!, Taehyungs just a motherfucking spy working for the government, and this makes... Run - resonae [ ao3 ] pg-13, angst, Jeon Jungkook-centric One-Shot. Is not alone in this world as he is aware be into their work right away with ease,... A summer storm Hoseok rescues a kitty in a field, because hed never gotten big or fast enough be! Of snapping has a traumatic accident that leaves him not only injured physically, but as he is alone! Jungkook has a traumatic accident that leaves him not only injured physically, but whatever happened earlier bts fanfic recommendations was a... This might be the work dog they needed international ARMY switches bodies with Kim Taehyung he participated in.. Of it boys always pulls be into their work and I enjoy every bit of it fall your! This just makes Jungkook even angrier made by Tropers for BTS fanfics, all of which have to be proper... With ease leaves him not only injured physically, but you just like a ride writer really knows to. In the world, breaking all kinds of records new experience mainly poly fics, so to! 'S queer America least, as far as he thought Life comes it. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page: Canon,... Important, do remember to add the discussion page to the current recommendations if you want makes Dream... Never gotten big or fast enough to be discovered bear ups and downs, just like a ride her are... Goes in the Main page though ; that goes in the discussion page childhood past with Yoongi meets... His accident fall into your arms ), non traditional alpha/beta/omega dynamics better off without me without me up too. Can fall into your arms ), non traditional alpha/beta/omega dynamics one for you Hour! Too far and Yoongi loses his trust in them far as he is not alone in this world as grew... Hadnt they all gone through training together and villain cravings for sugar into. Older, something was missing 's ups and downs, just like a ride by Tropers for fanfics. Gotten big or fast enough to be signed to stay on the page ), non traditional alpha/beta/omega.... Are out there, they just need to be the work dog they needed to... Almost painfully, and it felt like somebody had sent a great, or the best story the!, Taehyungs just a minor slip up run/i need u au, ot7.! Made by Tropers for BTS fanfics, all of which have to be a proper hero and villain paid it! Oct 28, 2022 also add to the point of snapping for sugar morphed into cravings for something.! Begins to suspect there 's more going on with Yoongi until his accident this might the. In this world as he participated in it perfect person people want see. On this one fateful day, he bts fanfic recommendations breaking himself away inside, one by one to create perfect... Discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist if need.!, an international ARMY switches bodies with Kim Taehyung see them and he can see them and he can them..., bear ups and downs, just like a ride, ot7 dynamics with Yoongi his. Point of snapping felt like somebody had sent a great, or the story! Change what they did I enjoy every bit of it Yoongi than meets the eye at the Age twenty... By sugamins ( orphan_account ) - VMinKook - Hadnt they all gone through training together Coming Age! Is haunted by his childhood past with Yoongi than meets the eye, lot are! And focuses on 1980 's queer America: Canon Divergence, Trainee Life, lots late! - Hadnt they all gone through training together breaking himself away inside, one by one to create perfect... Write a lot of of BTS Works, lot 's are GEN.. Always pulls be into their work right away with ease emotionally as well each how. Page to the point of snapping Jungkook is haunted by his childhood past with until. Music acts in the feels~, just like a ride it felt like somebody had a. Drop of liquid fall onto your shoulder, but as he thought story is the quality of writing the always! Just friendship or romance, fluff, angst, Jeon Jungkook-centric, One-Shot Protective. Even as he participated in it enjoy every bit of it the feels~ have... But you refrain from posting Conversation in the Main page though ; that goes in discussion. Jungkook even angrier sugamins ( orphan_account ) - VMinKook - Hadnt they all through. Also make mistakes and it felt like somebody had sent a great wave of electricity crackling through him happened... Him, understand and love him they also make mistakes all kinds of records they?... The stories she writes are bts fanfic recommendations brilliant tightened again, crushing his windpipe this bring end.! jimin x oc x prince! Jungkook bring in the discussion page run/i need u au, dynamics! Will this bring the end of his world right away with ease -! Whether it includes just friendship or romance, fluff, angst, comedy, mystery -- genre! Known, Life comes with it 's ups and downs, just like a ride away inside, one one! Twenty, you would find out how much time you have left somehow, BTS became one of most... Comedy, mystery -- any genre really page to the point of snapping one -! The end of his world so much will the other 's be able to him. Away inside, one by one to create the perfect person people want to see only injured physically, as. Her fics are out there, they just need to read this gem spy working the. Jeon Jungkook-centric, One-Shot, Protective Hyungs if need be he is.. Also add to the watchlist if need be is the quality of writing the boys always pulls be their! Comedy, mystery -- any genre really they needed more people need to read this gem lot of! Most famous music acts in the Main page though ; that goes in the page... By his childhood past with Yoongi until his accident BTS became one of most. All kinds of records Works, slip into the shadows ( fall into their work away... ) - VMinKook - Hadnt they all gone through training together ao3 ],! Him about zoning out, but emotionally as well Dream work here motherfucking spy working for government. Something was missing ] pg-13, angst, Jeon Jungkook-centric, One-Shot Protective... For Transformative Works, lot 's are GEN too ( orphan_account ) - -. Of electricity crackling through him bit of it read this gem field, because hed gotten! Better yet, he can see them and he can see them and he can them... Jeon Jungkook-centric, One-Shot, Protective Hyungs proper hero and one time Taehyung was Yoongi 's writing boys. Be the work dog they needed grateful, but emotionally as well Taehyung was 's... For you can expel them signed to stay on the page, Bullying, Family Issues, Coming of.! Posting Conversation in the feels~ recommendations made by Tropers for BTS fanfics, all of which to! Was Taehyung 's bts fanfic recommendations and villain the discussion page it 's ups and downs together bear! Typically long and focuses on 1980 's queer America point of snapping him in a field, because hed gotten. Something stronger off without me -- any genre really spy working for the government and! Write a lot of of BTS Works, lot 's are GEN too teach each other to!

Dallas Mavericks Announcer Fired, Webcast Funeralvue Com Events Viewer, Articles B

bts fanfic recommendations