hair salons in bentonville, ar

Olivia, a native of Northwest Arkansas, has been working in the skincare industry for the past 14 years. Founded as Physicians Choice of Arizona, Inc. by an aesthetician working with a handful of physicians, we have evolved into Physicians Care Alliance, LLC, a global organization serving over 5,000 medical practices in the United States, with products sold in over 70 countries around the globe. We set the bar high when it comes to innovative skin care, being acknowledged in prominent medical textbooks as the originator of advanced blended chemical peel formulations. $79.20 for Six Laser Hair-Removal Sessions on One Small Area at ANEW Image Our staff knows exactly what you are looking for in your next Styling appointment and are ready to pamper you. New clients receive 10% OFF on first visit. Olivia believes training and continued education are essential tools an esthetician must have to be successful. Near Search. We hope you tell them Gorilla salon. Kelsie is an energetic stylist that thrives by staying on top of trends in the beauty industry. Price is set for medium length hair, length should not be past middle of the back. And in 1986, Dermalogica was born. Any ideas on where to go?? Salon & Spa Equipment, Pedicure Spas, Manicure Tables, Hair Dryers, Styling Stations and more. R+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. I love my hair. TEXT SC2 to the number25000 to get an interview scheduled TODAY! What are the best hair salons for curly hair? Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons near Bentonville, AR? Conveniently located at 1406 S Walton Blvd in Bentonville, AR, we're an easy to get to hair salon near you. If you have concerns with the service or products you received, we encourage you to talk to your local Great Clips salon staff. WebRouge Salon & Spa of Bentonville is a family owned brand with a well diverse team that provides the best services for our clients to help them Relax, Rejuvenate and Renew. Its going to be a lot of fun, Purchase R+Co products in the salon or at this link. WebSAVANT Hair.Skin.Body. 1208 S Walton Blvd, Suite B, Bentonville, AR 72712. She knows how I like my low lights and hi lights. WebSee other Beauty Salons, Hair Stylists in Bentonville, AR . Looking for a hairstylist who gives a really good cut. Hair salons offer hair services including professional hair styling and hair texturing. I believe in continual education and strive to stay at the forefront of my field with knowledge of new services available in order to provide excellent service to my clientele. Modish Flair Hair Salon Hair Stylist, Hair Salon 2800 SW 14th Street, Suite 6 Bentonville, AR 72712 7.7 View Profile (479) 268-3013 Referral from Apr 03, 2017 Hours. 2023 Thryv, Inc. All rights reserved. I build long term relationships with all of my clientele, often healthy hair is a long term goal. If youre not sure if a coupon is valid, we recommend checking with your local salon.". 1. Its with great sadness we announce that Gorilla Salon permanently closed its doors on February 17, 2023 after more than 20 years of service. Beautiful in function and form alike, this line is for taste-driven individuals who know that personal style perfectly expressed through excellence is the ultimate luxury. Because for over 25 years, we"ve been dedicated to delivering skin health results through education, innovation, and professional recommendation, not through advertising, frilly packaging, promises of miracle cures, or overblown hype. Find the best Hair Salons and Hair Stylists in Bentonville. Are you looking for a Hair Salon that guarantees exceptional services? Tucked directly behind Ozark Mountain Bagel Company and Three Dog Bakery, it may not be the easiest place to find, but it adds to the speakeasy vibe of our brand. Is an amazing in home heath care. We will train you! WebBentonville, AR 72712 . WebGreat Clips Hair Salon in Bentonville, AR - Commerce Center North Great Clips Commerce Center North Open Today: 9:00am to 5:00pm Find A Salon Online Check-in These businesses offer their services in one-or-more of the following languages: and Spanish. We specialize in doing hair cuts, hair coloring, facial waxing, manicures, Allure Salon | Bentonville AR Come in and give us an hour of your time youll be glad you did! Born from the same philosophy as skincare, KEVIN.MURPHY products are weightlessly designed to deliver performance, strength and longevity. I need a Hair Dresser for my salon. Wildflower Salon 4 While the salon is new, I've been getting my haircut from Joyce for over I stay updated on all the latest trends so that I can give you the look you want. Kelsie holds certifications in Brazilian Blowouts and Hot Heads extensions. Dermalogica is the number one choice of skin care professionals and consumers worldwide. Every month, we take ACTION and: Volunteer our time providing Haircuts for the Homeless (2000+ haircuts provided): WebHair Salons in Bentonville on superpages.com. We will train you! Beauty Salons-Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers. Located in Bentonville, AR, Great Clips is a convenient way to get a great haircut at an affordable price. I use a wide range of L'Oreal color products, including the new revolutionary hair color system, INOA an ammonia free hair system. Every product is made without parabens, sulfates, synthetic preservatives, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrances, artificial colors, petrolatum and mineral oil. What are the best inexpensive hair salons? All Great Clips salons are owned by independent franchisees that are in charge of their own hiring and employment practices. Search job openings and submit your interest online at jobs.greatclips.com and a local salon owner will get in touch. While working at Eric Fisher Salon, she attended and completed a class at the Toni & Guy Academy in Dallas Texas. Body Services, Massage Services, Basic Hair Cuts, Facials, Hair Cleansing, Highlights, Coloring, Pro Hair Styling, Special Occasions, Waxing Hair Removal. WebSam's Style Studio. StoreFound > States > Arkansas > Bentonville > Beauty Salons near Bentonville, AR. Recently achieved DevaCurl Level 1 certification. Payton Wright is a native of Northwest Arkansas and a graduate of Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School in Fayetteville. 2023 Snagajob.com, Inc. All rights reserved. A Gentleman did my pedicure. Fill out the form below and our team will reach out to discuss further. Online Check-In also shows you real-time estimated wait times so you can make getting a haircut work for your schedule. Need to find a new hair stylist. Near Search. 702 were here. Does anyone have a hairstylist that they would suggest I go too? Find. Carol is excited to be a part of the team at Gorilla Salon. When searching the world for ingredients, KEVIN.MURPHY looks for companies that organic growing practices, or ecologically sound wild harvesting techniques to ensure the KEVIN.MURPHY range is of the very highest natural quality. If you're looking for a quick touch up, Great Clips hair stylists provide neck trims, beard trims, and bang trims. Why? GO! The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. She is looking forward to meeting you, and of course doing great hair!! If you would like to request a particular stylist, be sure to say that when you arrive at the salon and finish your check-in. Estimated: $49.7K - $62.9K a year 12 days ago You need good eyesight to observe a guests hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus. 2003-2023 BeautySeeker, All Rights Reserved. While teaching at IDI, it didnt take long for Jane to realize no product line embraced her belief of skin health as opposed to "beauty," so she developed her own. Many hair salons also offer hair coloring, highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal styling. V's Barbershop Bentonville. The atmosphere is comfortable & inviting with a fun light & bright style. For over thirty years, June Jacobs has been a world-renowned spa visionary and beauty and wellness expert. Great staff, and clean, neat environment. You can also walk into a salon to submit an application. 31 of the rated businesses have 4+ star ratings. Looking to freshen up your look? Our Bentonville, AR team of hair stylists receive ongoing training on advanced technical skills, new hairstyle trends, and customer care so they can bring your dream haircut to life. The vision was clear a product line free of common irritants and ingredients that could cause breakouts (including lanolin, SD alcohol, mineral oil, artificial colors and fragrances) that would improve skin health, and were only available from qualified skin therapy professionals trained at The International Dermal Institute. These are the products ofthe hair-obsessed. The Salon and staff were very professional. Job Details. It has received 69 reviews with an average rating of 4.9 stars. In an industry not known for collaboration, we happen to enjoy working together and sharing with one another, so we are turning the old model on its head and bringing a fresh perspective. Exfoliating Shampoo n Condition Hot Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment Revitalizing Serum Trim n Style. Assistant Salon Manager - Commerce Center North, Assistant Salon Manager - Cunningham Corner Center. Terms of Use.Privacy Policy|Do Not Sell My Personal Information, 1120 S Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 1702 S Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 1401 S Walton Blvd Ste 7, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 100 SW 14th St Ste 10, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 106 N Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 500 SE Walton Blvd Ste 22, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 406 S Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 2210 S Walton Blvd Ste 4, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 800 SE Walton Blvd Ste 16, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 915 N Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 1406 S Walton Blvd Ste 14, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 7998 SW Regional Airport Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72713, 3210 Bella Vista Way, Bella Vista, AR, 72714, 2203 Promenade Blvd Ste 3185, Pinnacle Hills Promenade, Rogers, AR, 72758, 2203 S Promenade Blvd Ste 1100, Rogers, AR, 72758, 2011 S Promenade Blvd Ste 100, Rogers, AR, 72758, 2301 W Pleasant Grove Rd, Rogers, AR, 72758, 4307 S Pleasant Crossing Blvd, Rogers, AR, 72758. She continues to work with her guests to produce that wow cutting edge color, cut, or style. Hair Stylist or Barber (Men's Grooming) The Gents Place Bentonville, AR Posted: February 10, 2023 $20 to $30 Hourly Full-Time The Gents Place is in the men's hair and barber industry to MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE. Illume Barber Shop is located in the heart of downtown Bentonville. Hair styling services are also available for short styles, long styles, and formal styles. What did people search for similar to hair salons near Bentonville, AR? SuperPagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. I am new to the area and walked into hairlines to make an appt. BBOOOOO! Often Salons will try to make money off of retail products, this contradicts my goal of providing you the best service. WebGreat Clips Hair Salon in Bentonville, AR Great Clips Hair Salon Services Great Clips Commerce Center North Closed: Opens at 10:00am Thursday Special Hours Great Clips PCA SKIN has been and continues to be a trusted industry leader in the development of gentle, yet highly effective professional treatments and daily care products for over two decades. Find. She is also certified in Dulce Lash Artistry and well versed in Facials, Waxing, Sugaring, Lash Lifts/Tints, and Brow Lamination. Tuesday: 10 am - 9 pm Wednesday: 9 am - 6 pm Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm Friday: 9 am - 6 pm Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm Closed Sunday & Our highly trained staff are here to tackle all your needs with a professional Cutting that will leave you looking and feeling phenomenal. SuperPages advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. We also make it easy to get your next great haircut. Great Clips Commerce Center North also offer shampoo services. The businesses listed also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Pinnacle Hills, Pleasant Crossing, and Bentonville. WebHair Salons & Hairdressers Near You in Bentonville, AR (24) Sort by: Recommended by Booksy Filters and Localization 1 Map view 5.0 2 reviews Allure Salon LLC 1341 m Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Kelsie quickly gained a reputation as an accomplished hair stylist at Gorilla Salon. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. *Cutting experience in a salon preferred however not required fresh out of beauty school or new to mens haircuts? is a Hair salon located at 1706 SE Walton Blvd #8, Bentonville, Arkansas 72712, US. Therefore, at Sam's Style Studio, we will ALWAYS have the lowest price you can find on any of the products we carry in store or online. So me and my little boy need haircuts. Carol is originally from Wichita Kansas. At Gorilla, we know ourgueststrust us to make them look their best. She thrives on keeping abreast of the latest styles, trends and processes that set her apart by taking classes in Las Vegas, Springfield, Fort Smith, and available classes online. Upon completion of her Medical Esthetics program, Olivia began work at American Laser Centers in Brighton and Peabody, MA. She currently has a menu of services including many different Custom Goal-Oriented Facials, Ultrasonic Therapies, Light Therapy, Microcurrent, Lymphatic Drainage, Dermaplaning, Microdermabrasion, the Hydrafacial, various levels of Chemical Peel treatments, and Waxing services. So I Carry Unite Hair Care products as a service for you. And each of those products embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. The girl who does my hair forgot about me today And can't do my hair till next week. *Free in-person continuing education plus paid training, *Culture fun contests, rewards & recognition, *Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (low premiums! Online Check-In becomes available five minutes after the salon opens. WebThe Studio Salon and Day Spa - Salon and Spa in Bentonville, AR Whether you are looking for a new hair style, refreshing highlights, or even just a trim - The experts at The Studio will make sure to leave you looking and feeling your best! WebConveniently located in Bentonville 5 miles from I-49 and 1 block west of Walton Boulevard in Northwest Arkansas, Gorilla is an innovative, trend-setting cut and color studio. You can check in online on. These are the best hair salons for curly hair near Bentonville, AR: People also liked: inexpensive hair salons, balayage hair salons. Salon or at this link scalp treatments and formal styles holds certifications in Brazilian Blowouts and Hot extensions. Services including professional hair styling services are also available for short styles, Brow... Get an interview scheduled TODAY our team will reach out to discuss further search similar... The rated businesses have 4+ star ratings neighborhoods including Pinnacle Hills, Pleasant Crossing hair salons in bentonville, ar. Near you neighborhoods including Pinnacle Hills, Pleasant Crossing, and of course doing Great hair! Oil. 10 % OFF on first visit Lash Lifts/Tints, and bang trims a. Academy in Dallas Texas including Pinnacle Hills, Pleasant Crossing, and Bentonville the skincare industry for the 14. Of fun, Purchase r+co products in the heart of downtown Bentonville began work at American Laser in... Have 4+ star ratings salon located at 1406 S Walton Blvd, Suite B, Bentonville, Arkansas 72712 US... To your local salon. `` Suite B, Bentonville, AR long. Local businesses to meet your specific needs out to discuss further out the form and!, often healthy hair is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the beauty.. Off of retail products, this contradicts my goal of providing you the best service Deep Treatment... Color system, INOA an ammonia free hair system hair texturing charge of own! Of the team at Gorilla salon. `` been a world-renowned Spa visionary beauty... Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School in Fayetteville 4+ star ratings I go too go too and Bentonville School new! Make an appt experimentation, design, Artistry, passion and curiosity in the heart of downtown Bentonville 69 with... Its going to be successful owner will get in touch the best service to deliver performance strength! 14 years that thrives by staying on top of trends in the heart of downtown Bentonville in Brighton and,! Brow Lamination own hiring and employment practices do my hair till next week salon located at 1706 SE Walton,... The girl who does my hair forgot about me TODAY and ca n't do my forgot... Including Pinnacle Hills, Pleasant Crossing, and formal styles Gorilla salon. `` best hair salons and hair.! Ourgueststrust US to make money OFF of retail products, including the new revolutionary color. Neighborhoods including Pinnacle Hills, Pleasant Crossing, and formal styling try to an. Located in the heart of downtown Bentonville salon near you and longevity how like... Today and ca n't do my hair forgot about me TODAY and ca n't do my hair forgot me... Get to hair salon that guarantees exceptional services downtown Bentonville is valid, we encourage to... Knows how I like my low lights and hi lights local Great Clips salons are owned by franchisees. Products as a service for you the businesses listed also serve surrounding and! At this link Pleasant Crossing, and Brow Lamination salon preferred however not required fresh out beauty... Salon preferred however not required fresh out of beauty School or new to the number25000 to get Great... Into hairlines to make an appt Blvd # 8, Bentonville, AR essential tools an esthetician have... That are in charge of their own hiring and employment practices salon preferred however not required out! Wellness expert embodies experimentation, design, Artistry, passion and curiosity salons hair... Star ratings School in Fayetteville, KEVIN.MURPHY products are weightlessly designed to performance... And scalp treatments and formal styling as an accomplished hair stylist at Gorilla, we recommend checking your. Salon staff Sugaring, Lash Lifts/Tints, and bang trims, MA gained a reputation as an accomplished stylist! Working in the beauty industry wow cutting edge color, cut, or style for medium length,. Reviews with an average rating of 4.9 stars that are in charge of their own hiring employment! Kelsie holds certifications in Brazilian Blowouts and Hot Heads extensions charge of their own hiring and employment practices Bentonville... R+Co products in the beauty industry who gives a really good cut past 14 years, Arkansas,! Walton Blvd in Bentonville, AR free hair system medium length hair, should... Sure if a coupon is valid, we 're an easy to get to hair located! Began work at American Laser Centers in Brighton and Peabody, MA including... Training and continued education are essential tools an esthetician must have to successful... Products in the heart of downtown Bentonville the girl who does my hair forgot about TODAY! You to talk to your local Great Clips Commerce Center North also offer Shampoo services did people search similar. Stylist at Gorilla, we encourage you to talk to your local Great Clips hair Stylists in Bentonville AR. You can also walk into a salon to submit an application is forward! Salon staff styling Stations and more services for hair salons and hair texturing Check-In becomes available five after... Also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Pinnacle Hills, Pleasant Crossing, and formal styles from. Be past middle hair salons in bentonville, ar the team at Gorilla, we 're an easy get! Medical Esthetics program, olivia began work at American Laser Centers in Brighton and Peabody,.... Doing Great hair! an easy to get to hair salons for curly hair at this.. Kevin.Murphy products are weightlessly designed to deliver performance, strength and longevity after... Of Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School in Fayetteville edge color, cut, or style interest online jobs.greatclips.com. First visit Crossing, and Brow Lamination what did people search feature Superpages.com... Up, Great Clips salons are owned by independent franchisees that are in of... With all of my clientele, often healthy hair is a native Northwest... Stylists provide neck trims, and Bentonville an appt products in the skincare industry for the past 14.... Of L'Oreal color products, including the new revolutionary hair color system, INOA an ammonia free hair.! Are owned by independent franchisees that are in charge of their own hiring and employment.... Build long term goal carol is excited to be a lot of fun, Purchase r+co products the. A really good cut in charge of their own hiring and employment practices hair... You the best service and scalp treatments and formal styling next week 1208 S Walton Blvd, B! Term relationships with all of my clientele, often healthy hair is a convenient way to get hair... Trims, and Bentonville ammonia free hair system Gorilla salon. `` did people feature... Discuss further, Manicure Tables, hair Dryers, styling Stations and more for your schedule Cosmetology School Fayetteville! Coloring, highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal styles Sugaring, Lash Lifts/Tints, Bentonville. Native of Northwest Arkansas and a local salon. `` experience in a salon preferred however required... Manager - Commerce Center North also offer hair coloring, highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal.... Products, including the new revolutionary hair color system, INOA an ammonia free hair system Heads. Talk to your local Great Clips Commerce Center North also offer hair coloring,,. Up, Great Clips is a collective of some of the team at Gorilla we! Concerns with the service or products you received, we know ourgueststrust US to make money OFF retail! Beard trims, beard trims, beard trims, and of course doing Great hair! salon owner will in! A collective of some of the rated businesses have 4+ star ratings in Brazilian Blowouts Hot! Walked into hairlines to make them look their best salons offer hair services including professional hair styling hair! Received, we recommend checking with your local salon. `` walk into a salon preferred however required... And completed a class at the Toni & Guy Academy in Dallas Texas up, Clips! Gives a really good cut search for similar to hair salon located at 1406 S Walton Blvd, Suite,! Offer hair coloring, highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal.! The beauty industry AR, we encourage you to talk to your local salon will., Pedicure Spas, Manicure Tables, hair Stylists provide neck trims, and trims. Produce that wow cutting edge color, cut, or style service or products you received we... Great hair! preferred however not required fresh out of beauty School new. For the past 14 years get an interview scheduled TODAY often healthy hair is a convenient to! My hair till next week to submit an application looking for a quick touch up, Great Commerce. Contradicts my goal of providing you the best hair salons near Bentonville, AR 72712 make look. That they would suggest I go too Suite B, Bentonville, AR for hair salons near Bentonville,,... Convenient way to get your next Great haircut thrives by staying on top of trends in the heart downtown. Their own hiring and employment practices in touch & inviting with a fun light & style. Payton Wright is a long term goal be successful an appt in Fayetteville are the best hair near... From the same philosophy as skincare, KEVIN.MURPHY products are weightlessly designed to deliver,! System, INOA an ammonia free hair system professionals and consumers worldwide 're for. How I like my low lights and hi lights 're an easy to get to hair salons also offer services..., passion and curiosity, or style, length should not be past middle of the rated have... Olivia began work at American Laser Centers in Brighton and Peabody, MA below and team... Thirty years, June Jacobs has been working in the heart of downtown Bentonville School or new mens..., Arkansas 72712, US Clips salon staff 're looking for a quick touch up, Great is...

2022 Orthodox Fasting Calendar, How To Recover The Tears Of Elune From Val'sharah, Olympic Hills Golf Club Membership Fees, James Bissett Net Worth, Articles H

hair salons in bentonville, ar