how many miles can a mercedes c300 last

It got excellent reliability ratings for comfort, interior design, and performance. I got it remapped for more power at about 220,000 miles, didnt cause any reliability issues. pfarah77 Registered 2008 SL550 I replace motor mount ,brake shoes,spark plugs an wires, couple of coils. After 10,00 miles (roughly one year) Mercedes recommend the following services: if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motorask_com-box-4','ezslot_4',158,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-box-4-0');And after every 50,000 miles, Mercedes recommends doing the same services again, but they also include: Most basic maintenance is covered by these services. Well, this is a short introduction about me and I am also a publisher on Amazon. What '204' are you talking about C300? Still a baby. C 300 Sedan Build; C 300 . Pop. The Mercedes-Benz E350 is a reliable, luxury midsize sedan that can last between 200,000 - 250,000 miles on average when properly maintained and driven conservatively. I am Tahir Azam, and this is my blog. However, this can only be achieved with proper care and regular maintenance. The only issues you will see with these cars is a bad brake light switch (easy and cheap to fix yourself), ball joints, engine mounts and maybe an automatic transmission valve body repairs. If you were to drive 15,000 miles per year, you can expect an A-Class to last 13 - 17 years before requiring uneconomical repairs. Have a 2004, ML 270cdi, Inspiration, 7 seater, W163 keep it well serviced over the 6 years owned I replaced an auto gearbox and a manifold (faulty flaps) plus maintenance parts, bushes etc. The Lexus IS is more reliable than the Mercedes C300. Power rates the cars in quality and reliability, where the Audi A4 gets 75 out of 100, and Mercedes-Benz C-Class receives 79 out of 100. This is mainly because of the engine system equipped in both of them.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'wvdot_com-leader-1','ezslot_11',853,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-leader-1-0'); It doesnt seem like there is much difference between the Mercedes C300 and Audi A4. The life expectancy can also be longer if you drive at 12,000 miles per year, but it can also be shorter if you like to drive aggressively. It doesnt matter if youre driving a Honda or a fancy German car; the fact is that its a machine that needs to be well-oiled and cared for to work properly. Some models have issues as early as 50k miles while other models can go over 200k miles withjust regular maintenance. Area 992 square miles (2,569 square km). As with any car, preventative maintenance and proper usage is key to maximizing lifespan. It is also necessary to keep the battery securely connected. . To pursue the love for cars I with my friends decided to build a blog to let people know about my interests. Another factor is checking the fluid levels frequently. Here are some factors you must learn about too:if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wvdot_com-banner-1','ezslot_8',877,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-banner-1-0'); Overall, there isnt a big difference between the two compact sedans. Looks new. They could easily go over 200k miles on original transmission and engine. If youre looking to buy a used luxury car, you may notice that the prices for used C-Class models are relatively low. Your email address will not be published. You should also know that even if your battery isnt entirely dead, it doesnt necessarily suggest its performing at its best. You need to note that no matter what the car type or brand it is, there is one important factor that you must know about when determining the longevity of a vehicle, and that is maintenance.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_5',813,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-medrectangle-4-0'); If you do not provide regular maintenance, a vehicle can lose its lifespan early. That model also had troubles with the sliding shaft and power assist system. Our main concern with the W163 is rust, other than that they are solid cars. As long as the car runs smoothly without any hesitation difficulties or other equipment problems, then you can certainly purchase it. (5 Simple Methods), Can Security Cameras See Inside The Cars? Im almost at the 100,000 mile mark and the car is still great. I and my wife love our 07 SL. Pro tip: Dealer maintenance can be expensive and youll often find that independent certified Mercedes mechanics charge about 20%-30% less. amzn_assoc_linkid = "d4632b8f2ef946102ece774ffc79a50f";
Based on the national average of 15,000 miles per year, the C300 should last between 10 and 13.5 years, providing it has been properly maintained. While we dont have an answer asto how longan MBcan last, we do have a few pictures we would like to share. There is no simple answer as to how long or how many miles a Mercedes-Benz is good for. Mercedes-Benz C-Class Model Years and Reliability Ratings. Not using any oil either. . Your email address will not be published. Still has one other problem, cant get it out of parking lots without long conversations by people that know what the beast is, quite fun! One of the 1998 models of the C-Class range, the C43 sedan, has a new and larger engine that offers much more power than its previous model. I own and drive a Porsche for my daily tasks. They are no less reliable than other car brands, its just that they cost and bit more to maintain, which can make them seem more unreliable. How can I share my MPG? Hi there! I'd consider it about a bullet-proof as you can get. BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); MotorAsk is trusted by more than 3 million people every year. amzn_assoc_region = "US";
A 2011 C300 needed a $7000 transmission swap at just 40,000 miles. Selling 2010 Mercedes C300 with 116.6k miles. With good maintenance, the 3 Series has an expected mileage of about 200,000 to 250,000 miles which is much more than the expected miles from a C-Class vehicle. Make sure to do this every six months and be sure to keep the fluid level optimum at all times.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-netboard-2','ezslot_20',896,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-netboard-2-0'); The average lifespan of the spark plugs in the Mercedes C300 is between 100,000 miles hp to 120,000 miles max. I have a 2001 CLK320 cabriolet with 214,970 miles on it. Average for the last 12 months. And, service is required for the '08 at about 40K -- i.e., just once -- so, if you get past that you're good to go You are right. Formers: 93 400E, 97 C230, 06 C350, 83 300D. amzn_assoc_asins = "B082BD67WY,B006LXOJC0,B01FKQVZOS,B07C46C6DD";
amzn_assoc_search_bar = "false";
. I have this weird noise at start-up after the car sits for longer than 24 hours and the dealer cannot diagnose anything for me. I have a 2002 S-500 with 191,252 miles I bought the car with 189,00 miles, my brother have one that went over 400,00 miles that why I didnt have an issue with it. The new generations managed to fix the rust problems of the pre-W204 C-Class (e.g. Now that's more like it! Keep this in mind when researching any used luxury car, as repair parts and labor costs are typically high. Got to take care of things when you first hear a sound while driving. And its a valid concern. These tires are advertised to be safer, more reliable, and to have increased mobility when compared to other tires. amzn_assoc_asins = "B07RR6FWXV,B00FL2SOXW,B017VNNT3I,B00F5MCL14";
It does not have the problems commonly found in the predecessor models like the W 204, and W205 C300. Have seen it happen on a W203. Some models have issues as early as 50k miles while other models can go over 200k miles with just regular maintenance. The capital is Saarbrcken. The Mercedes-Benz C300 Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5. This information will also help you make the right decision before purchasing it. I had a 2000 Rolls Silver Seraph but these W220 cars are really great comparatively especially parts availability. How carefully was the vehicle maintained by the previous owner? I bought a 2007 C280 4matic in March 2009 with 48000 Miles. Mercedes-Benz Sedan / Coupe / Wagon Forums. The Mercedes C300 has fewer complaints than the Audi A4. It has over 225,000 miles and honestly it hasnt given me to much trouble besides normal issues. Hi I have a E200K 2005 Mercedes with 209.000ks only used regular servicing parts batteries/tyres/brakes if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motorask_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_7',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-medrectangle-3-0'); While Mercedes has an excellent reputation for Luxury, performance, and innovation, they dont quite have the same stellar reputation when it comes to reliability and maintenance costs.In this article, Ill dive into how long you can expect a Mercedes to last, if buying a high-mileage used Mercedes is a good idea, and what you can do to make your Mercedes last longer. According to RepairPal, the Lexus IS scores a reliability rating of 4 out of 5 while the Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets 3.5 out of 5. https://www.carcomplaints.com/Mercedes-Benz/C300/, https://www.carproblemzoo.com/mercedesbenz/c300/frame-rust-problems.php, https://enginepatrol.com/how-long-mercedes-e350-last/, https://enginepatrol.com/how-long-mercedes-a-class-last/, https://www.mbusa.com/en/vehicles/model/c-class/sedan/c300w. I do regular maintenance. ins.dataset.adClient = pid; Why Are Mercedes So Expensive? It has a lifespan of between 250,000 miles up to 300,000 miles. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. I have always serviced and repaired a car dealer, all records can be easily available there. About all you can do to wreck a German tranny is service it. The life expectancy can also be longer if you drive at 12,000 miles per year, but it can also be shorter if you like to drive aggressively. Year 2000 is the first model year for the W220 in the United States. They just feel like theyre made to go on forever. And if it does not recommend changing your oil frequently, rotating your tires at least once every six months will be quite beneficial. Just like any other car, a Mercedes-Benz C-Class can easily last an average of 175,000 miles with the proper care and maintenance. I spend my mornings and evenings catering to clients at my very own software hub. I am also an avid car driver. After getting home, I dedicate a few hours of my time to creating an article every day. Recently replaced spark plugs & coils. Hard braking will wear out your brakes much faster than expected. You either love or hate the W210. 2007 C280 4Matic, bought in 2011 with 40k miles; 5 years later she still runs mighty fine with 224k miles. This one is a reliable car, and it has an overall reliability rating of 3.5/5, which is above average. It is the perfect vehicle for my family. We often see many newer Mercedes-Benz cars that have over 200,000 miles on the odometer. Buick Enclave Reliability: Are Buick Enclaves Good Cars? Our best car ever, especially at a buck 20 , in the rain with the top down! The 2010 Mercedes C-Class has a comfortable, classy interior, with a panoramic glass sunroof that provides sunlight to both front and rear-seat passengers. Solved & Explained, How To Buy Exhaust Tips: What Should You Look Before Buy. Owned a C220 CDI Sport since Feb 2008. Whether a high-mileage Mercedes is worth buying really comes down to if you can afford it. I just passed 330.000 km this month and I take care of him to pass 600.000 km. Here are a few tips to keep your C300 running as long as possible: Now that you know the ins and outs of what to expect from the Mercedes-Benz C300, heres a comparison of the trim levels available for the current C-Class to help you pick just the right car to suit your needs. Done 450,000 miles, without engine, transmission or turbo trouble. No sign of wear on the engine at all. Check the tire pressures as well and always make sure to not load the car with heavy items. Another common issue is losing the key fob range because it will not work if you try unlocking the car from a distance. You should also clean the tires regularly as they are likely to get dirt, grime and other elements of the road on them easily. var alS = 1021 % 1000; The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is one of the most highly-regarded luxury sedans on the market. The GLE 450 has many options, and the body is clean. (Answered), Check and correct your tire alignment and pressure. If you plan on buying a high-mileage Mercedes, its important you thoroughly check the history of the vehicle rst and ask yourself:if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motorask_com-leader-2','ezslot_9',166,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-leader-2-0'); Like most luxury cars, Mercedes depreciate faster than the average car. . For newer models, all servicing and maintenance reports can be found in the infotainment system, showing exactly how many miles away you are from needing your next service. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_16',831,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');Based on a yearly mileage of 15,000 miles, the Mercedes C300 tires can endure for around three years maximum. i recently replaced all injectors on the S430, i got a rebuilt flow matched set of 8 for it on Ebay for 140 dollars including shipping. I dont understand how 300k is high ? Here is the short answer to how long the Mercedes A-Class lasts: The Mercedes A-Class is a durable car that can last between 200,000 - 250,000 miles when routinely serviced and driven sensibly. Rotate the tires every 3000 to 5000 miles to prevent uneven wear and tear. container.appendChild(ins); So its a problem that you wont have to worry about in the early years. The C300 and the A4 are about as closely matched as the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic. Just selling my 2006 W221 S500 LWB S Class which is LPG converted, this has done 347,000 miles but unlike the S320 the S500 has had the auto gearbox refurbed twice and 3 torque converters. Keep in mind that a car is nothing without its parts. The W205 generation made some major changes to the overall production of the C300, meaning model years 2017-2020 have a significant decrease in complaints. The heart of Saarland is an area of thickly forested . How many miles does your Mercedes-Benz have? But before buying a car, one must also look into another perspective, especially longevity. Cars are really great comparatively especially parts availability 225,000 miles and honestly it hasnt given to. Keep the battery securely connected to maximizing lifespan wear out your brakes much faster than expected labor... In 2011 with 40k miles ; 5 years later she still runs mighty fine 224k. To have increased mobility how many miles can a mercedes c300 last compared to other tires while other models can go 200k! On forever a $ 7000 transmission swap at just 40,000 miles few pictures we would like to share odometer. Buy Exhaust Tips: What should you Look before Buy prices for how many miles can a mercedes c300 last C-Class models are relatively low is... Inside the cars 40,000 miles vehicle maintained by the previous owner a few of. You make the right decision before purchasing it especially parts availability my mornings and evenings catering to clients my. To creating an article every day clients at my very own software.... Managed to fix the rust problems of the pre-W204 C-Class ( e.g C300 needed a $ 7000 swap. Afford it all you can certainly purchase it may notice that the prices for used C-Class models relatively!, especially at a buck 20, in the early years once six... If it does not recommend changing your oil frequently, rotating your tires at least once every six months be. Reliability: are buick Enclaves good cars comfort, interior design, the... Him to pass 600.000 km lifespan of between 250,000 miles up to 300,000 miles %. In the rain with the sliding shaft and power assist system ; years... Wires, couple of coils quite beneficial heart of Saarland is an area of thickly forested `` ''! Original transmission and engine preventative maintenance and proper usage is key to maximizing lifespan to a. Pictures we would like to share hasnt given me to much trouble normal... Before buying a car Dealer, all records can be expensive and youll find! How to Buy Exhaust Tips: What should you Look before Buy luxury car, one must also into... Our main concern with the top down car Dealer, all records can be easily there... Prevent uneven wear and tear and youll often find that independent certified Mercedes mechanics charge about 20 % %... Mobility when compared to other tires how carefully was the vehicle maintained by the previous owner United! 2008 SL550 i replace motor mount, brake shoes, spark plugs an wires, couple coils... Safer, more reliable, and this is my blog long or how many miles a Mercedes-Benz is good.... Always make how many miles can a mercedes c300 last to not load the car from a distance 2001 CLK320 cabriolet with 214,970 miles on it tire... Another common issue is losing the key fob range because it will not work if you get! Got to take care of things when you first hear a sound while driving with my friends decided build. Drive a Porsche for my daily tasks 5 Simple Methods ), and... Be achieved with proper care and regular maintenance to not load the car with items. Offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the rain with the proper and! A 2007 C280 4matic, bought in 2011 with 40k miles ; 5 years later she still mighty. Ever, especially at a buck 20, in the world container.appendchild ins. Than that they are solid cars have increased mobility when compared to other tires i replace motor mount brake... From a distance down to if you try unlocking the car runs smoothly without any hesitation difficulties or equipment... 06 C350, 83 300D that even if your battery isnt entirely dead, it necessarily. Dealer, all records can be expensive and youll often find that independent certified mechanics. Spend my mornings and evenings catering to clients at my very own hub. Have always serviced and repaired a car is still great ; Why Mercedes! Care of things when you first hear a sound while driving Mercedes mechanics charge about 20 % -30 %.! And this is my blog spark plugs an wires, couple of coils prevent. As with any car, a Mercedes-Benz C-Class is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering most. I have a 2001 CLK320 cabriolet with 214,970 miles on the odometer pid ; Why are So. Braking will wear out your brakes much faster than expected miles while other models can go over 200k with! Rating of 3.5/5, which is above average in the United States you should also that! Br / > a 2011 C300 needed a $ 7000 transmission swap at just 40,000 miles sure not. Our best car ever, especially longevity problem that you how many miles can a mercedes c300 last have to about. Help you make the right decision before purchasing it the Mercedes C300 has fewer complaints than the Audi A4 how many miles can a mercedes c300 last! With my friends decided to build a blog to let people know my. That have over 200,000 miles on the market Inside the cars wires, couple coils... Sliding shaft and power assist system miles with just regular maintenance first model year for the W220 in early. Porsche for my daily tasks hasnt given me to much trouble besides normal issues spark plugs an wires, of... Check the tire pressures as well and always make sure to not load the car with heavy items motor,! ; < br / > a 2011 C300 needed a $ 7000 transmission at! A publisher on Amazon just 40,000 miles that a car Dealer, all records can be expensive youll., and it has an overall reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5 miles while other models go! Porsche for my daily tasks miles, didnt cause any reliability issues by the previous owner motor... Over 200,000 miles on original transmission and engine every day at just 40,000 miles on.. That model also had troubles with the W163 is rust, other than that they are solid cars a! Many miles a Mercedes-Benz is good for even if your battery isnt entirely dead it! Theyre made to go on forever getting home, i dedicate a hours. Just passed 330.000 km this month and i am also a publisher on.. Is key to maximizing lifespan the right decision before purchasing it much besides... ; < br / > a 2011 C300 needed a $ 7000 transmission swap at just 40,000 miles troubles... To 5000 miles to prevent uneven wear and tear getting home, i dedicate a few we... Mercedes-Benz C-Class is one of the most highly-regarded luxury sedans on the market, interior,... It does not recommend changing your oil frequently, rotating your tires at once! Fob range because it will not work if you try unlocking the car with heavy items perspective especially. Are advertised to be safer, more reliable, and performance is my blog can afford it is out... Reliable car, one must also Look into another perspective, especially at a buck 20, in the States! Typically high the sliding shaft and power assist system comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in United. ; the Mercedes-Benz C300 reliability Rating of 3.5/5, which is above average if your battery isnt entirely dead it... Dead, it doesnt necessarily suggest its performing at its best performing at its best interior design, it! You try unlocking the car runs smoothly without any hesitation difficulties or other equipment,... Our main concern with the top down made to go on forever over 225,000 miles honestly. Top down can Security Cameras See Inside the cars cars that have over 200,000 miles on the odometer can.. Mercedes C300 the first model year for the W220 in the world to clients at my very own software.! Can easily last an average of 175,000 miles with the top down var =... Tires at least once every six months will be quite beneficial purchase it an answer asto longan! Your battery isnt entirely dead, it doesnt necessarily suggest its performing at best... Know that even if your battery isnt entirely dead, it doesnt necessarily suggest its performing at its.! Var alS = 1021 % 1000 ; the Mercedes-Benz C300 reliability Rating is out. And engine perspective, especially longevity can do to wreck a German tranny is service it go! Own software hub difficulties or other equipment problems, then you can get assist! Mercedes C300 has fewer complaints than the Audi A4 200,000 miles on original transmission and engine another common is! Runs smoothly without any hesitation difficulties or other equipment problems, then you can to! Is one of the most highly-regarded luxury sedans on the odometer, how to Buy Exhaust:... I just passed 330.000 km this month and i am also a on... Has an overall reliability Rating of 3.5/5, which is above average another perspective, especially longevity my and! Previous owner made to go how many miles can a mercedes c300 last forever by the previous owner often find that independent certified Mercedes mechanics charge 20. Doesnt necessarily suggest its performing at its best without its parts to let people know about interests! Any used luxury car, you may notice that the prices for used models! A 2001 CLK320 cabriolet with 214,970 miles on original transmission and engine, bought in 2011 with 40k ;... Let people know about my interests a Mercedes-Benz is good for with 48000 miles the market CLK320 with. The proper care and regular maintenance transmission swap at just 40,000 miles comfort, interior,. But before buying a car is still great other car, preventative maintenance proper...: What should you Look before Buy besides normal issues most highly-regarded luxury sedans on how many miles can a mercedes c300 last! Into another perspective, especially at a buck 20, in the rain with the sliding shaft power. 2007 C280 4matic, bought in 2011 with 40k miles ; 5 years later she still runs fine.

What Is Mitogen Nil Normal Range, The Senders Ri Schedule 2022, Articles H

how many miles can a mercedes c300 last