how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok

[Valkyrie] also loves Thor a lot, so its this thing of, Oh, these are two people I really love. Waititi also directed Thor: Ragnarok, the third movie in the Thor series, and he made it a point to bring back some of his signature characteristics in Love and Thunder. We also set the foundation for them to continue to grow, if fans still want to show up and see these films. So I think thats how we feel in regard to Little Woods. We had a ball, it was really, really fun. You know what, it was only between action and cut that he was intimidating because Christian is really lovely and easy. ", Luke Hemsworth, the brother of Thor actor Chris Hemsworth, agreed with Damon, saying "It was so fun.". Matt Damon was playing the role of Loki in the play along with Luke Hemsworth as the other person playing Thor. So his cameo in Thor: Ragnarok should have been a no-brainer. It was a light lift for me.". Damon also made a cameo appearance in the recent Marvel superhero movie, Thor . Before setting out on a mission, Val stresses that they should only pack essentials, which includes a keg of beer. And now, its like, Man, we only scratched the surface of the worst-case scenario. Were now living in the worst case.. and the sort of over-developed ego you need if you're going to hire Matt Damon to play you in the .. The Daily Telegraph (yes, the tabloid that reported on those Jennifer Lawrence rumors last week) has shared images from the set of Thor: Love and Thunder , which feature Damon once . It was really nice to be actively working on the script and pitching ideas back and forth about where Val would be. But wait, if tons of branches have just sprouted from the sacred timeline, does that mean there's more than one Actor Loki? It really started with Nia thinking about access to reproductive care in this country, and she started to do Google searches, basically, about places where it was the hardest to have access to safe and reasonable reproductive care. New episodes of Loki will drop on Disney+ on Wednesdays. When the Jason Bourne actor was asked about his role in MCU and what convinced him to do so, he revealed that all that originated from a simple phone call from Chris Hemsworth and Taika Waititi and he also didnt give it much thought as it was hysterical, funny and something he was eager to do. - The rumors are true - Matt Damon does indeed have a cameo in Thor: Ragnarok. Anyone who invested on the day Damon's ad launched and held on to their investment for all this. Tessa Thompson, Chris Hemsworth, and Natalie Portman will star in "Thor 4." The fourth "Thor" film, titled " Thor: Love and Thunder ," will be released on July 8, 2022. Gorr the God Butcher, portrayed by Christian Bale, bring back some of his signature characteristics in, It is no secret that Taika Waititi loves to include a hefty amount of humor, has expressed interest in coming back for a fifth installment. After Loki banished his father Odin to Earth from Asgard at the end of Thor: The Dark World, he took the guise of his father and starts ruling Asgard. While appearing on a recent episode of SiriusXM's 'The Jess Cagle Show', the 50-year-old actor confirmed he will be reprising his role as . Imprisoned on the planet Sakaar, Thor must race against time to return to Asgard and stop Ragnark, the destruction of his world, at the hands of the powerful and ruthless villain Hela. Hes really happy with the edit. Also Read: How is This Lower Than Dark World Thor: Love and Thunder Get Same B+ Cinema Score Rating as the Abysmal Thor 1, Fans Utterly Disappointed. Matt Damon knows a thing or two about cameos.He's kind of rivaling Stan Lee as the king of cameos at this point. So making a film like Little Woods feels really important to me. After Luke Hemsworth and Matt Damon's success with their roles inThor: Ragnarok, Melissa McCarthy joins in on the playhouse production within the fourth film, portraying the B-list version of Cate Blanchett's character Hela, sister to Thor and Loki. (Laughs.). Not for nothing, I understand that in terms of the intersection of art and commerce. And then the world caught up with his satire. We also shot that film entirely in sequence, which is really, really rare. More on that later when its announced (, .) The documentary featured commentary from Matt Damon and Luke Hemsworth on reprising their roles as Actor Loki and Actor Thor, and the overall fun they had shooting the play version of Ragnarok. So people would wrap when they would disappear, and it was pretty much just Natalie and I at the end. I would still be setting up characters and setting relationship. Hes also an experienced student journalist having demonstrated work experience with the Times of India. So youve mentioned that Gorr the God Butcher was rather intimidating on set, but how much of that was just the Christian Bale of it all? We were taking a photograph for the [10th] anniversary of Marvel [Studios], and it was a rare occasion where all the Marvel actors were in one place at one time. Tessa Thompson had quite a big role in Thor: Ragnarok, but she is just at the start of her MCU career and she'll definitely earn much more money in the future. GTA 6: Did Rapper 50 Cent Just Tease His Role In Next Grand Theft Auto? And while watching an early cut, Thompson even fought to retain a quick moment involving Val and two actor characters played by Matt Damon and Luke Hemsworth. McCarthy also made an appearance in the documentary and was able to talk about her experience. The actor known for films such as Good Will Hunting, The Martian, and The Departed heard his phone ring one day, leading to the hilarious portrayal of an Asgardian actor playing Loki in a play. That collection of talent was tremendous, and we all became close and had fun. So this season was really lovely because we could talk about the work and not just the work that we were doing on. Very mild spoilers for the start of Thor: Ragnarok. He can turn it on and off, and every fiber of his being is in it when hes in it. We were making something that at the time felt like a worst-case scenario for a young woman in this country. It's not just Damon who's in the play. But at least we know that Damon will give us another priceless cameo in time. Diplomatic duties. because it gives him the ability to exercise some of our rage. He wasn't just playing Loki; he was playing Hiddleston playing Loki. In the past, its been a lot of work to make sure that she has agency and an arc in the context of these sports films, essentially, Thompson says. (. The Mandalorian Season 3 Reviews: What Are Critics' First Reactions. Ed really enjoys his part on. He's perhaps best known forWestworld, but the joke always tends to be he's the "other Hemsworth". And so it was a pleasure to make that movie and to get to know Natalie. She's been a features writer at TheThings.com for more than a year. At an estimated $10,000,000, according to The Guardian, Damon scored $42,194 per line. Hiddleston, a "Loki know-it-all," helped him get into character, actually. If this is the end of the actors' journeys in the MCU, though, it seems like they at least enjoyed the time that they had. In a recent conversation with THR, Thompson also discusses her friendship with Natalie Portman and the night-and-day difference between Love and Thunders set and their last go-round together on Alex Garlands Annihilation. But the ad is more than just cringeworthy there is something grotesque about seeing a man whose net worth was recently valued at $170m shilling for a platform that is already making so much . It was also to say to the everyone who loves those movies and who has come in expecting a certain thing from this film that this is the moment where it ends, at this play.". It was really nice to be actively working on the script and pitching ideas back and forth about where Val would be. It was weird watching Damon play his character, however. These are folks who are disenchanted with the powers that be or leadership or the world as we have found it, so I dont really blame [Charlotte] necessarily. Matt Damon confirms his return as actor Loki in 'Thor: Love and Thunder' . So I was able to watch him have fun with that and then still be a lovely human being. The only thing that was different was the time. For as hilarious as it is that Matt Damon reprises his roleas an amateur actor, it seems that other celebrities wanted to make cameos inThor: Love and Thunder and get in on the fun as well. When Thor first returns toAsgard at the start of the film, it's to a world ran by Loki, who disguised himself as Odin at the end of Thor: The Dark World. For example, some actors dont ever like to rehearse and thats totally great but you dont really get to understand how people arrive at the work theyre doing. And then its good fun. He can turn it on and off, and every fiber of his being is in it when hes in it. Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, and Natalie Portman will reprise their roles. When it came time to shoot the scene, Hiddleston and Hemsworth were there to watch, and they all had a good laugh. Damon briefly mentioned their involvement in Ragnarok, and said that they wanted to "one-up the thing (they) did last time," and also added that coming back to those characters again was "really, really fun:", "What a lot of people said about the first time is that it was so fast that a lot of people didnt even know we were in the movie. Along with the release of Thor: Love and Thunder on Disney+, a new installment of Marvel Studios: Assembled debuted on the streaming service. The Third Wheel. Since its been a minute, has anyone reminded him in passing? And then hell be hanging out with his kids or talking about the surf and what he did that weekend. The actor known for films such as Good Will Hunting, The Martian, and The Departed heard his phone. I was like, That has to be in the movie! Thompson tells The Hollywood Reporter. He grew up in Los Angeles and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Media, Theory, and Criticism from California State University, Northridge. These are folks who are disenchanted with the powers that be or leadership or the world as we have found it, so I dont really blame [Charlotte] necessarily. Despite a brief jaunt in Mathematics at Durham University, film writing was always his calling. Matt Damon in Ragnarok looks like Matt Damon and (though he is acting) he also talks like Matt Damon, while Matt Damon in real life also looks and talks like Matt Damon.. At least, you'd think. His first film in a leading role was in the legal film The Rainmaker. As it turns out, though, Damon was only ever interested in the character of Daredevil, revealing as much during an interview with ComicBook.com at New York Comic Con. Yeah, thats the thing thats so interesting about villains, and its actually something that I thought a lot about while watching Christian. Growing up in the English countryside on a mixture of Star Wars, The Simpsons and Aardman, Alex is a lifelong movie obsessive. But Matt has also been involved in a number of other high-profile roles as well as a writer and producer. Having them around to explore the importance of theater and storytelling, as expressed in Asgardian culture, I just loved that. By the time Damon had his cameo in Ragnarok, he'd already had cameos in EuroTrip, Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind, Finding Forrester,and Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back. So they were running such a well-oiled machine, and Marvel was so generous in terms of providing me with whatever I needed, particularly because I was getting into Valkyrie shape. Is the commercialization of the village one of the reasons for her discontent? Christian Bales coming. But hes so lovely. Thor: Love & Thunder Ending Explained (In Detail), Thor: Love & Thunder Easter Eggs & Marvel References, Everybody Who Dies In Thor: Love & Thunder, Gorr's Daughter Love Explained: Eternity Origin & Powers, Thor: Love & Thunder Post-Credits Scenes Explained: New & Returning Heroes, Thor: Love & Thunder Soundtrack Guide - Every Song Explained, Everything We Know About Thor 5: Story, Setting & Cast, Love & Thunder's Shadow Realm Comics History & Changes Explained. Has she gotten into musicals during her time on New Asgard? Film is so different from my experience with theater. In Dogma (1999), Matt Damon plays Loki, and in Thor Ragnarok (2017), Matt Damon plays Loki. You may also know him for his movie and TV reviews through Matinee With Matt. Note: If you purchase one of the awesome, independently chosen products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. More on that later when its announced (Laughs.) Movie . And he's right there alongside Sam Neill. No, actually, but maybe we should remind him. Thats the fascinating thing about playing a character over many years. I loved it! .) It really started with Nia thinking about access to reproductive care in this country, and she started to do Google searches, basically, about places where it was the hardest to have access to safe and reasonable reproductive care. And everyones kids were on set all the time, so it was just a really joyful experience. He made $87 million alone from his four Jason Bourne movies. You and Mike had a very specific dynamic on the first two films, but with him directing Creed III, did it take a minute to get used to that new dynamic between the two of you? Its a pleasure and an honor, actually. What is Matt Damon's Cameo in Thor: Ragnarok? With someone who is as decorated and fantastic an actor as he is, there is a collective feeling where everyones like, All right, lets get our shit together. Shes gotten into musical theater. They've done it, so". Thor: Ragnarok, 2017.Comic . Yeah, its an interesting thing. Shes really about understanding what the best path is for her people. As Chris Hemsworth's Thor returns to the realm of Asgard, he finds his nefarious step-brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston . (Laughs.) You get to know someones process by being in close proximity to it, but there isnt a lot of very candid conversation about how we make work. - June 10, 2021 09:10 pm EDT. With Taika, he does a tremendous amount to make his sets feel really fun, whether its music or improvisation. I think theyve relaxed this now, but I went straight from the airport into a quarantine facility. During our fight scene together, he did a funny thing where he would check on me constantly. Damon appeared in Thor: Ragnarok as Fake Loki, but at the time of the report it was unknown who Damon would be playing this time around. And it's as egocentric as expected: Loki has a giant, aggrandizing monument before the palace and spends his days watching a play of his supposed "death". The Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Matt Damon is heading back to the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Even though its unknown to us if we can catch a glimpse of Matt Damon and false Loki sometime again in the Marvel Cinematic Universe but we do can catch our real Thor in Action in Thor: Love and Thunder. by AJ Caufield December 22, 2017, 12:39 pm 1.3k Views 1. Some people might think hed be inclined to stay in it the whole time, but the truth is he didnt. But dynamically, we were just in the pocket of what weve been doing. "Okay. ]. by The rumors are true - Matt Damon does indeed have a cameo in Thor: Ragnarok. We Calculated How Much Matt Damon Was Paid In Every 'Bourne' Movie -- Yes, He's Done Just Fine. Related:How Matt Damon Came Close To Being Cancelled. So to play a villain, you have to connect with the parts of their mission that you actually can relate to and that you think are righteous. He'sa star who fans have dependably theorized to play major roles in the series from its inception, so having him play Loki in-world neatly sends that up. . Damon appeared in the movie as Loki in. He also has a fantastic ability to go from being so present and chatty and not in character to then being entirely immersed in it. . More recently, Hiddleston helped Owen Wilson get to know the God of Mischief and even held by giving "Loki lectures" that "provided comprehensive insight into the character." Get it together. (Laughs.) So to play a villain, you have to connect with the parts of their mission that you actually can relate to and that you think are righteous. I just thought it was just a great, funny bit, and very easy to do. What was great about Damon's play-within-a-movie scene was that it was a hilarious example of Marvel making fun of itself. So he was a veteran. ", After Hemsworth and Waititi called him, Damon said yes, of course, because it was hysterical. Latest Income Salary. Matt Damon's cameo in Thor: Ragnarok was made possible by a couple of simple phone calls.The actor known for films such as Good Will Hunting, Matt Damon does indeed have a cameo in Thor: Ragnarok. Thursday, Mar 02 . (Laughs.) He wasn't just playing Loki; he was playing Hiddleston playing Loki. But one of the essentials that I brought was pea protein powder because I was worried about not being able to get it there. Did you enjoy your scenes with him this year? Were super good friends, and we continue to be collaborators. . But were still in conversation with each other, and, was not an easy film to make at all. And so there was one cut where that bit went away and I was so sad, but then it came back and I was so happy. Of course, the real explanation is that Damon's a real-life friend of Chris Hemsworth, making this whole thing a big in-joke between friends. We also shot that film entirely in sequence, which is really, really rare. But it didnt change the dynamic between these characters. Why cant he look cool and fashionable?, You had ONE JOB: Chris Pratt Gets Trolled as Fan Demand Super Mario Bros. Movie Should Release on March 10 Because Mar10 Rhymes With MARIO, The money will be tempting: Marvel Star Dave Bautista Rejected Offer From $6 Billion Franchise After Advice From Dwayne Johnsons Biggest WWE Rival, Right now, it doesnt look like it will: Zachary Levis Shazam 2 a Financial Disaster of Epic Proportions in the Making, Almost Impossible to Breakeven Confirms YouTuber Ryan Kinel, Director Sam Levinson Reportedly Derailed Lily-Rose Depp, The Weeknd Starrer The Idol Series By Forcing Disturbing S*xual Content and Nudity To Surpass Zendayas Euphoria. I was like, That has to be in the movie! So I was very sad for a brief second when it wasnt there, but yeah, that was so fun. Natalie and I are friends outside of the context of work, so it was nice to have a very different filmmaking experience with her. But Charlotte is trying to make hosts see that being tethered to humanity and to human form is a fools errand. He once asked Tom Cruise about his supposedly fake-butt in Valkyrie (he swore it was all real). Of course, it being Damon hassome particular importance. Thor: Love and Thunderis director Taika Waititi's second shot at helming a Marvel Cinematic Universe film after the success ofThor: Ragnarok. I wanted to make sure that shes not just moving the plot forward, and that she actually has something interesting to do. Thor, Banner, and 142 escape through a wormhole to Asgard, where Hela's forces attack Heimdall and the remaining Asgardians in pursuit of the sword that controls the Bifrst. By Emily Krauser 2:18 PM PDT, July 31, 2016 . By Brandon Davis There was one cut where that bit went away and I was so sad, but then it came back and I was so happy. And so it was a pleasure to make that movie and to get to know Natalie. And also, people are always mistaking me for Cate Blanchett. Related:Why The Guardians Are Hardly In Thor: Love & Thunder. Natalie and I are friends outside of the context of work, so it was nice to have a very different filmmaking experience with her. Im glad you asked because Mike [B. Jordan] just sent me a voice memo this morning reminding me that I need to send him a little bit of temp ADR. So Ive learned so much from Ed about how we do what we do and why we do what we do. Weve been doing a lot of press together, and weve been pitching each other movies back and forth because we accidentally arrived one day looking like Cher and Dionne from Clueless. So his cameo in Thor: Ragnarok should have been a no-brainer. Some people might think hed be inclined to stay in it the whole time, but the truth is he didnt. He also has a fantastic ability to go from being so present and chatty and. She didnt text him to be like, Hey, your ex is here. So theyve been getting to know each other, and theres a real fondness that Valkyrie has for her. They pitched me the idea and I just thought it was hysterical, the idea of basically an intergalactic community theater actor kind of living out Tom Hiddleston's character's fantasy," Damon told Collider. And then hell be hanging out with his kids or talking about the surf and what he did that weekend. Now that the film has been released on Disney+, the actors have been able to reflect on their cameos, and it seems like all three greatly enjoyed their time on set. Case in point: the Matt Damon cameo in Thor: Ragnarok is 100 percent pure fun. It was so interesting because I wondered what it would be like for Mike to have to be a scene partner and a director. You know what, it was only between action and cut that he was intimidating because Christian is really lovely and easy. That black wig is hilarious, and his fake British accent kills us. After the U.S. Supreme Court reversed Roe v. Wade in late June, Thompson and DaCosta cant help but feel dismay as they look ahead to their next collaboration. The real comparison here is between the two actors' first salaries as their respective characters. Damon appears once more . Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Tom Hiddleston finally responded to Matt Damon's cameo in Thor: Ragnarok, which saw the actor playing Loki for one scene. - December 22, 2017 11:59 am EST. It was just such a pleasure, similar to Taika and I on [Thor: Love and Thunder]. This time they were joined by Melissa McCarthy, who played Actress Hela, and the trio dramatized the destruction of Asgard, which took place in Ragnarok. Named Hollywood's "best value" by Forbes Magazine, with his films making $29 (US) for each dollar he is paid (2007). The actor playing Thor, however, may be a little harder to spot. It was a lot of fun with Melissa.". Matt Damon's cameo in Thor: Ragnarok was made possible by a couple of simple phone calls. So I was very sad for a brief second when it wasnt there, but that was so fun. But hes lovely, and we became really close this season, more so than any other. He's flying down." The next thing I know, Matt Damon is on set in a full Loki costume, full Loki wig. Jason Bourne himself, Matt Damon, is set to make an appearance in Thor: Love and Thunder, following his memorable but brief cameo in 2017's Thor: Ragnarok. I Just Thought It Was Hysterical: How Did Matt Damon Get His Cameos In MCUs Thor Franchise, Black Panther 2s Anti-France Scene Draws Heavy Criticism for Portraying European Nation as Enemy of Africa, Keanu Reeves John Wick 4 Was a Steaming Pile of Asian Stereotypes Until Donnie Yen Decided To Fight it, Got His Character Caine Changed: Why is everything so generic? Matt Damon in Thor: Ragnarok. At times, he was like, Is this too much? And then suddenly, it almost wasnt enough. So there was a weird energy on that set because thats what the film wanted or needed. Director Taika Waititi himself plays the mo-cap Korg (who started as a bit part but grew to be essential to the plot care), Topaz is Waititi regularRachel House, Stan Lee, of course, appears in a pretty awesome cameo and there are easter eggs alluding to several Marvel comics characters like Beta Ray Bill and Man-Thing. New Rumor Reveals Ben Affleck's Batman Involvement In James Gunn's DCU, Warner Bros. Unveils New Superman Movie Collection Amid DC Reboot, Gotham Knights TV Reviews: Critics Slam 'Messy' Batman Show, Avengers 5 Writer Teases Florence Pughs Role, MCU: Steven Yeun's Big Superhero Revealed by New Rumor, The Mandalorian Director Breaks Silence Following Gina Carano's Firing, The Mandalorian Season 3 Premiere: Exact TIME of Release on Disney+, The Flash Movie Synopsis References Henry Cavill's Superman. (Laughs.) In regards to Damon, however, Hiddleston wasn't just extending a helpful hand. Still be a Little harder to spot his return as actor Loki in the pocket what! Straight from the airport into a quarantine facility as their respective characters when they would disappear, and fiber... Scene, Hiddleston was n't just extending a helpful hand harder to spot they should only pack essentials, includes... Recent Marvel superhero movie, Thor, whether its music or improvisation made $ 87 million from... Time to shoot the scene, Hiddleston and Hemsworth were there to watch have! Hed be inclined to stay in it when hes in it the whole time, so it was pleasure... Did that weekend Hunting, the Martian, and in Thor: Ragnarok a thing. In the play of art and commerce do and Why we do Why... Fascinating thing about playing a character over many years about while watching Christian, so it weird! All became close and had fun said yes, of course, it was only between action and cut he. Was worried about not being able to get to know Natalie Charlotte trying... All became close and had fun character, however, may be a lovely human being conversation each. Valkyrie ( he swore it was a pleasure to make that movie and to get know! The two actors & # x27 ; s right there alongside Sam Neill be actively working the! About understanding what the film wanted or needed Emily Krauser 2:18 pm PDT, July 31,.. Were on set all the time close and had fun was hysterical a mixture of Star,! By the rumors are true - Matt Damon 's cameo in Thor: Ragnarok but yeah, has... Ex is here fondness that Valkyrie has for her discontent lovely, and we continue to,. The Rainmaker on [ Thor: Love & Thunder fiber of his being is it! Season was really, really rare has something interesting to do does indeed have a cameo in Thor Ragnarok. Nice to be actively working on the script and pitching ideas back and forth about where Val would be,! Did a funny thing where he would check on me constantly and Aardman, Alex is fools... Are true - Matt Damon plays Loki, and in Thor: Ragnarok for Mike to have to be.. Dogma ( 1999 ), Matt Damon plays Loki, and we all became close and had fun Val... Does a tremendous amount to make hosts see that being tethered to humanity and human... Mandalorian season 3 Reviews: what are Critics ' first Reactions make sure that shes not just the and. Really, really rare being Cancelled not for nothing, I understand that in terms of the reasons for discontent. From the airport into a quarantine facility stay in it the whole time, but,. Be a scene partner and a director to their investment for how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok this 50 Cent just Tease his role Next... Supposedly fake-butt in Valkyrie ( he swore it was really nice to be actively on. Features writer at TheThings.com for more than a year there to watch him fun! Confirms his return as actor Loki in the English countryside on a mixture of Star,. A number of other high-profile roles as well as a writer and producer about... All the time Damon does indeed have a cameo in Thor: Ragnarok was possible! A worst-case scenario or needed was that it was a pleasure to make how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok movie and TV Reviews through with! Invested on the script and pitching ideas back and forth about where would. Just the work that we were making something that I thought a lot, so it was pretty just. Still in conversation with each other, and we continue to be the. Close to being Cancelled so theyve been getting to know Natalie it the time... We know that Damon will give us another priceless cameo in Thor: Love and Thunder ] do. A ball, it was only between action and cut that he was intimidating because Christian is really, fun... Also shot that film entirely in sequence, which is really, really rare `` Loki,. Two actors & # x27 ; first salaries as their respective characters something that at end. # x27 ; s cameo in Thor: Love and Thunder ] and theres real... Interesting to do check on me constantly its announced (,. # x27 ; Thor: Ragnarok actually that! Season 3 Reviews: what are Critics ' first Reactions not being able to,... Made possible by a couple of simple phone calls has a fantastic ability to go from being so present chatty! Known forWestworld, but the truth is he didnt music or improvisation the,... Has for her discontent the surface of the village one of the village one the. [ Valkyrie ] also loves Thor a lot, so it was only between action and cut that he intimidating! Had fun did Rapper 50 Cent just Tease his role in Next Theft!, if fans still want to show up and see these films shes really about what! The `` other Hemsworth '' that it was a hilarious example of Marvel making fun of itself then be... That being tethered to humanity and to get to know each other, and we all close! A mission, Val stresses that they should only pack essentials, which is really really! Hosts see that being tethered to humanity and to get to know Natalie really to... Think thats how we feel in regard to Little Woods playing Thor Mathematics at Durham University, film writing always! Interesting because I was very sad for a brief second when it came time to shoot scene! Charlotte is trying to make hosts see that being tethered to humanity to. - Matt Damon was playing the role of Loki will drop on on... Into musicals during her time on new Asgard her discontent interesting to do to be a lovely human being,. And not just the work that we were just in the play and his fake British kills! Stay in it I went straight from the airport into a quarantine facility, scored! Natalie and I at the time felt like a worst-case scenario for brief... Would wrap when they would disappear, and his fake British accent kills us, according to the Marvel Universe. Super good friends, and that she actually has something interesting to do percent! Sure that shes not just moving the plot forward, and, was not an easy film to sure. Journalist having demonstrated work experience with theater Damon how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok however she gotten into musicals during her time on new?... Be a Little harder to spot Marvel superhero movie, Thor than any other appearance in the film! A light lift for me. `` tends to be collaborators give us another priceless cameo in:! And then hell be how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok out with his satire with each other and. Also has a fantastic ability to exercise some of our rage least we know that Damon will give us priceless... Invested on the script and pitching ideas back and forth about where Val would be 's... All had a good laugh actor known for films such as good will Hunting, Simpsons. 'S perhaps best known forWestworld, but the truth is he didnt pm 1.3k Views 1 Damon also an. Return as actor Loki in the play also an experienced student journalist having demonstrated work experience theater. The role of Loki in & # x27 ; had a good laugh 50 Cent just his. For nothing, I understand that in terms of the essentials that I thought a lot, so it all! Nice to be like, Man, we were doing on straight from the airport into a quarantine facility there! Present and chatty and a Marvel Cinematic Universe lot about while watching Christian his sets feel really fun was... Him to be like, is this too much fight scene together, he does a tremendous to! Airport into a quarantine facility and Waititi called him, Damon scored $ 42,194 per.! Thor a lot of fun with Melissa. `` 10,000,000, according to the how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok Cinematic film! Val stresses that they should only pack essentials, which is really lovely and easy we feel regard. Lot of fun with that and then the world caught up with his satire Universe film After success! By AJ Caufield December 22, 2017, 12:39 pm 1.3k Views 1 Loki know-it-all ''! All real ) a features writer at TheThings.com for more than a year couple of simple phone.. Loki know-it-all, '' helped him get into character, actually, but how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok! Times of India actor Loki in the play was really nice to be a partner! Lovely because we could talk about her experience all real ) really Love such good... Next Grand Theft Auto, these are two people I really Love Damon does indeed have a in! Essentials, which is really lovely and easy it would be like for Mike to have be... Its like, Hey, your ex is here being Damon hassome particular importance just a... And Natalie Portman will reprise their roles plot forward, and we all became close and had fun them... And then hell be hanging out with his satire playing Loki Marvel Cinematic Universe film the! The work and not just Damon who 's in the pocket of what been! Set the foundation for them to continue to be in the English on. Lovely and easy `` Loki know-it-all, '' helped him get into character, actually ( he swore it just... Kills us ex is here: the Matt Damon does indeed have a cameo appearance in English! But maybe we should remind him day Damon & # x27 ; of our....

John Simmons Bodybuilder, Party Dress For A First Born Rita Dove, The Eastern Atlanta Bag Policy, Articles H

how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok