jeff wittek eye injury photos

Jeff Brazier planning outdoor caravan bar and meditation space in million-pound makeover of Essex home. Are you planning on suing David for the injuries, the outlet asked. I am truly sorry you were in that situation, which I was not aware of at the time. He gained a lot of attention after he joined David's Vlog squad. What's the worst that could happen if I swing from a rope over a one foot deep lake? For example, T.J Brodie was placed on injured reserve with an injury to his rib following the match on Sunday January 2023. I nearly died. Hundreds of comments on Wittek's video mention Dobrik and suggest they believe he was to blame. June 22, 2022 1:20 PM ET. He said he has had "a couple of eye surgeries" but "wanted to keep that part of my life private". HOUSE OF ZWIDE Episode27th February 2023 Full Video Link! He denies the allegations, but photos show he was there while the victim was carried out of the apartment. ", 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Fans have been left wondering what happened to Jeff Wittek's eye, The YouTuber shared several images of him with a bruised and swollen eye, Jeff said in 2020 he had an 'accident' which 'broke my face and skull in a few places', Jeff has now revealed some details of his 'accident', Jeff has said he had 'absolutely nothing to do with' the events on the night of the alleged rape, Jeff Wittek is part of the YouTube Vlog Squad. In an Instagram post in July, the YouTuber explained that he "got in an accident," sharing photos and videos that show one of his eyes is bruised and swollen shut, and the side of his face is stitched up. Jeff Wittek. In the next year and a half, Wittek reportedly had nine surgeries around his eyes, but he still has not fully recovered. This caused the rest of the Vlog Squad to rush towards him. He added, Im not trying to lecture people. What the hell pic.twitter.com/1QeDDoaA38, i just saw jeff witteks accident video and holy shit david dobrik is literally the worst, how could he put somebodies life at risk like that and now he has injuries that will last a lifetime.. he should go to jail tbh pic.twitter.com/EwzKbo0TaL. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',612,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-medrectangle-3-0'); It all started back in June 2020 when Dobrik and his Vlog Squad including Wittek went far too ahead for their content. Wittek and Dobrik did not immediately return Page Sixs request for comment on the lawsuit. Dobrik allegedly stated that the accident involving the excavator was the idea of Wittek and that he should be taking more responsibility,[20] which Wittek quickly denied in a response video on the "JEFF FM" YouTube channel. The link down below is Jeff himself talking about it. (Photo: Instagram) if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-banner-1','ezslot_5',615,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',615,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-banner-1-0_1');.banner-1-multi-615{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. "But I'm OK. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Jeff Wittek . Not just that, Wittek even hinted that he was no longer friend with Dobrik by recently unfollowing him on Instagram. Heres how to subscribe to his Patreon page. Jeff Wittek is continuing to show exactly what happened to him while filming a YouTube video in summer 2020 that gave him bruises and injuries on his face. "Definitely a new side of me that I'm not used to showing. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free weekly newsletter to get the biggest news of the week delivered to your inbox every Friday. The All-access Patron is for $10 and allows members to view bonus episodes along with an early access to the episode. . On April 15, 2021, nearly 10 months after the accident, he published a trailer on YouTube for a docu-series called "Don't Try This At Home" and announced he would be explaining everything. Catya continued to express her frustration at him not picking up the tab even though he allegedly said he would in the limo ride back to their mansion. Actress & Tv Host Joins OnlyFans, Check Wiki Bio Biography Net Worth Instagram, Who is Niko Omilana? Hitman. In the second . I got in an accident and broke my face and skull in a few places," he captioned the post. Its an accident.. He said Jeff's eye has been injured since Feb of this year. Finally got one of these damn plates out of my eye! YouTuber Corinna Kopf stepped onto the rope, and Dobrik began swinging the excavator's arm so it looked like she was flying through the air. [22][23][24] This is after claiming in February 2022 that he "almost died" the day of the accident. There is footage, David is driving the excavator and spinning him 50ft in the air and he cracks against the arm and falls off. Jeff Wittek. 14,866, This story has been shared 11,505 times. I wish it was me up there. 9,564, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved "I just jumped out of a plane 20 times, what's the worst that could happen if I swing from a rope over a one-foot deep lake?" Replying to that, Wittek wrote, Nah Im just pissed. I am truly sorry you were in that situation, which I was not aware of at the time. The lawsuit does not detail specifics for the myriad of injuries Wittek experienced, although in his 2021 docuseries, it was heavily mentioned that he faced the possibility of losing his eye, which is included in the suit. Jeffs Patreon page allows you to choose from one of these three options: Official Patron, All-access Patron, and VIP Patron. The YouTuber has not posted any videos since addressing the assault and rape allegations. [11], He started filming episodes for his online talk show Jeff's Barbershop in 2019, and gained enough popularity to become a brand ambassador for Old Spice. Jeff said his eye had looked "pretty gnarly" so he didn't want to appear publicly. In his February 16, 2022, Instagram post, he shared a quick update on his eyes with his followers, writing, Surgery went great! Ill heal up good as new, and Ill get some new pics of that mullet up as soon as they can get me a blow dryer up to my hospital room. There have also been some evidence of injuries occurring. Jeff says "But this is where I made a mistake, I forgot the biggest f*cking idiot I know was driving it." Wittek has said he wanted to tell the story of what happened in his own time. In June 2020 he apologised on Instagram for not posting any new pictures after having an "accident" which "broke my face and skull in a few places". About a month later, a woman who appeared in a 2018 video for Dobrik's channel said she was raped by former member Dominykas Zeglaitis, better known as Durte Dom. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), The Doobie Brothers announce 50th Anniversary Tour: Get tickets today, The 7 best home saunas of 2023, with expert tips on how to shop, This 2021 iPad is at its lowest price ever on Amazon, The 20 best hair growth products that actually work, per experts, The viral lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag is back in stock UPDATED, Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards daughter Sami sizzles in new bikini pics, Halsey makes runway debut at Paris Fashion Week: Terrifying and amazing, All the celebs at Paris Fashion Week February-March 2023: Dua Lipa and more, Savannah Guthrie Rushed Out Of Today After Testing Positive For COVID-19 During Live Broadcast, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, video on his YouTube channel titled, Dear David., 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, What really happened with Aubrey Plaza on SAG Awards stage, Christina Applegate attends SAG Awards 2023 as 'last awards show' amid MS battle, Carrie Underwood's closet laundry setup causes a stir: 'Genius', Madonna's older brother Anthony Ciccone dead at 66, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry have first night out since bombshell 'Spare' released, Selena Gomez and Hailey Bieber drama: A complete timeline of their feud, Woody Harrelson poses for rare red carpet photos with wife, daughters after 'SNL' backlash, King Charles to evict Harry and Meghan from Frogmore Cottage and give to Andrew. LIVE: FIFA Awards 2023 Highlights, Live Streaming, When & Where To Watch, Host, Date & Time & More! . The description reads: I willbe posting behinds the scenes or extra content that doesnt make it into the videos and podcast. Jeff Wittek then described exactly what happened during his turn: The next few seconds were a blur, as Wittek was to then be at the receiving end of a fatal injury and sunk to the water below. Moreover, he shared pictures and videos of his surgery on his Instagram account on July 1, 2020. Jeff said his eye had looked "pretty gnarly" so he didn't want to appear publicly. Published on April 22, 2021 11:50 PM. Jeff Wittek at that moment defined what had undoubtedly transpired through his turn: I only bounced out of a plane several times. Wittek was born in Staten Island, New York, where he attended Susan E. Wagner High School. Nope. He posted a picture on his official social media platform and wrote a caption alongside that Sorry I havent posted any new pics of the mullet this week. Wittek posted about his injuries from that incident last year and documented some of his recovery. Jeff Wittek. Wittek's injuries were first revealed in an Instagram post last June. Jeff Wittek is seeking $10 million in damages to cover the cost of lost wages and earning capacity, as well hospital bills he attained as a result of the accident, according to TMZ. Wittek then took the opportunity to climb onto the rope. From the scars on his face, his millions of followers could tell he'd suffered from something terrible . With much love and respect. The video also ended with a cliffhanger. Jeff gets flung around on rope by excavator operated by David Dobrik. Hither is the complete news regarding Jeff Wittek scattered incident clip. [26], The YouTube Streamy Awards are an award show presented by Tubefilter which recognizes and honors excellence in online video, including directing, acting, producing, and writing. With much love and respect. In June, 2020, Wittek wrote in an Instagram caption that he "got in an accident and broke my face and skull in a few places." & his friends should be ashamed to be associated w/ him & allowing it.#DavidDobrik, This is why I truly hope David never comes back. In the second episode of a tell-all documentary series about his experiences with the Vlog Squad, Wittek says that David Dobrik wanted to film a series of extreme stunts as a comeback video to his channel after a hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic. "I have absolutely nothing to do with nor any influence with this disgusting act nor did I purchase anything to allow this to happen. I broke my hip. Things got heated when Catya approached him at the mansion, stating he should leave, spitting on his face with Wittek responding by spitting back at her face. After sustaining severe injuries while filming in June 2020, YouTuber Jeff Wittek has spoken out against David Dobrik for his involvement in the accident, calling him a "fake friend." "Time literally slows down," Dobrik says, presumably of the accident. But he starts the video by speaking about his eye after a period off camera. Thats what it was. He has also reiterated that he had "absolutely nothing to do" with the events that night. I think he saw how Jeff was flying and tried slowing down. I forgot that the biggest f------ idiot I know was driving it.". The 30-year-old social media star claimed that he hadn't posted any pictures in the past few weeks because he got into an accident. That's At Least $2.2 Million In Annual Revenue", "Jeff Wittek responded to claims that his eye injury documentary was a 'cash grab,' joking 'I lost my vision but 60Gs is 60Gs', "YouTuber David Dobrik Sued for $10 Million Over Excavator Stunt That Resulted in Life-Threatening Injuries", "David Dobrik Is Being Sued For More Than $10 Million By Jeff Wittek Over The Near-Fatal Excavator Stunt That Almost Caused Him To Lose An Eye", "David Dobrik Sued for $10 Million by Jeff Wittek Over Stunt Injury | Entertainment Tonight", "YouTuber Jeff Wittek No Longer Speaks to Former Friend David Dobrik", "David Dobrik Says YouTuber Jeff Wittek Knew Excavator Stunt Gone Wrong Was Risky", "The Streamy Awards will recognize the best online T", "2020 Streamy Awards: The Complete Winners List | Entertainment Tonight", "WINNERS ANNOUNCED FOR THE "2021 YOUTUBE STREAMY AWARDS", Battlestar Galactica: The Face of the Enemy, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Backstage, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jeff_Wittek&oldid=1141661805, Articles needing additional references from March 2022, All articles needing additional references, Articles with disputed statements from March 2022, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 26 February 2023, at 04:55. Jeff was dragged into the controversy after it was alleged he bought alcohol for underage girls the same night of the reported sexual assault. Jeff Wittek's car accident updates. "I've done a lot of dumb s**t in my life but if I was in the room where a girl was potentially going to get assaulted, I would absolutely never ever sit there and let that happen. Add a Comment. YouTuber Jeff Wittek is suing David Dobrik after sustaining serious injuries from a 2020 accident. Fuck @DavidDobrik. The lawsuit does not detail specifics for the myriad of injuries Wittek experienced, although in his 2021 docuseries, it was heavily mentioned that he faced the possibility of losing his eye, which is included in the suit. A year before in June 2020, Jeff Wittek instructed his followers regarding a physical would that appeared in an incident that reportedly arose throughout the shooting of a video blog. [6] He grew up in a rough neighborhood and as a teenager made money by working at local barbershops and also by selling drugs. ", Harry and Meghan evicted from Frogmore Cottage by King Charles after Spare memoir, Amy Nuttall caught cheating hubby when he bought sexy lingerie, Constance Marten and lover arrested over manslaughter, Woman found murdered is missing mum who had not been seen since before Xmas, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Dobrik addressed these issues in his second apology video, which focused on the rape allegations. This gives members an early access to the video, bonus episodes, and live streams. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. He literally stopped it mid motion! Several clips have resurfaced since March, including Dobrik seemingly filming people without explicit concent, or pranking his peers with animals they are afraid of. He reveals that he currently cannot . I had my face smashed in and the one thing I asked from him was to not blame me for it., Leaked footage of the accident shows Wittek crashing into the crane and subsequently falling into the water before his friends rush to his aid and shout, Call the ambulance!, In March, Dobrik called Witteks accident the fking worst.. The drama between Jeff Wittek and David Dobrik isnt slowing down. The internet personality did not elaborate further on what caused the injury, but it is understood it stemmed from an accident in the summer of 2020. The internet personality did not elaborate further on what caused the injury, but it is understood it stemmed from an accident in the summer of 2020. pic.twitter.com/xdT63Qq1Sb. Jeff Wittek Is Suing David Dobrik For More Than $10 Million Over The Near-Fatal Excavator Stunt Months After Calling Him A "Fake Friend" And A "Scumbag". Wittek appeared to comment on these videos, telling the posters to take them down, according to screenshots shared to imgur. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Wittek doesn't explain exactly what happened in the latest episode, but based on what was shown it appears he flew into part of the excavator at high speed, bashing his face, after Dobrik lost control of how fast he was swinging. Jeff says But this is where I made a mistake, I forgot the biggest f*cking idiot I know was driving it., Who is Yanet Garcia? What Happened To George Henry Actor Ricou Browning Cause Of Death, Star Of Creature From The Hareem Shah VIDEO Went Viral, Pakistani Tiktoker Fires The Internet! While the first episode focussed more upon his Staten Island upbringing and his barbershop career, things took a more serious turn in the second episode. Wittek started his YouTube account in 2011, but first became known for the Tumblr account he started in 2012, "Behind the Cuts", where he styled the hair of celebrities like Mac Miller and Pauly D. He also posted hair styling and party pictures on Instagram. pic.twitter.com/ZNcwHjHcA7, David caused Jeff's accident, had everyone around keep quiet, & then quit youtube. . For more information, please see our Interest in the incident has ramped up in the last month since the Vlog Squad has been embroiled in controversy. David Dobrik is being sued for damages related . In the second episode of a tell-all documentary series about his experiences with the Vlog Squad, Wittek says that David Dobrik wanted to film a series of extreme stunts as a comeback video to his channel after a hiatus due to . That day is the worst thing thats ever happened to me. The raw footage of the accident has been leaked on Reddit, YouTube, and Twitter a number of times since last summer, showing more clearly the extent of the force with which Wittek hit the excavator. He was hospitalized after his accident. Important-Yak-2999 2 yr. ago. Wittek described that the stunt looked easy in comparison to sky-diving. Jeffrey R. Wittek (born December 15, 1989) is an American YouTuber, comedian, and podcaster. Jeff Wittek got into an accident in June 2020, where he broke few places on his skull, resulting in an injury to his eye. . In the aforementioned clip, David Dobrik can be seen recklessly operating an excavator crane, where he dangerously flings several of his Vlog Squad members around. The footage shows Vlog Squad members taking turns being pulled around by the excavator's arm. A subsequent couple of moments were a blur, as Wittek was then approaching the ending of a deadly physical wound & submerged in the pool under. YouTube star Jeff Wittek shared a new video to explain how he suffered serious injuries while filming a video last year. With his sexual assault scandal still fresh in people's minds, it doesn't look like David Dobrik's going to get a break anytime soon. Her admonishment foreshadowed what was to come. Become a patron. RIP Legend. IM LIVIDDDDD pic.twitter.com/eT2wEde46k. He pulls in the dough, ghosts his friends when things go bad, and skips out on tough bits for content. YouTuber David Dobrik is being sued for $10 million over an excavator stunt that his former friend Jeff Wittek says resulted in life-threatening injuries, including a broken leg and hip, almost . See what led up to his facial injuries. David Dobrik is being sued for damages related to ex-Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek's near-fatal injuries. and our 9 down 1 to go! In a YouTube video titled "How I Broke My Face," Jeff Wittek revealed new footage from the day he tried to film a project with David Dobrik. Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek is opening up about a stunt he tried for a vlog last year that left him severely injured. I cant. However, one can view it by subscribing to his Patreon page. The following scene opened how he experienced dangerous cuts to his face. Hello, Readers here we are back again with another news, So After all, from 2020 June, the famous YouTube personality Jeff Wittek continued soundless regarding what actually occurred on his face. Font Size: Jeffrey Wittek is suing social media influencer David Dobrik alleging that Dobrik grossly mishandled a stunt in 2020 which resulted in serious injuries. He added: "It just makes me angry because it is so not true.". YouTube artist Jeff Wittek has opened up about his dispute with David Dobrik. In the next clip, he slams his face into the water, and people begin rushing toward him. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The content creator is posting a multi . A few clips showed Wittek face down in the water, and Vlog Squad members screaming and rushing to his aid. He denies the allegations, but photos show he was there while the victim was carried out of the apartment. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Privacy Notice The post also featured a series of his pictures from the hospital bed, with most of them showing bandages around his left eye. The documentary includes video from the accident, and shows Wittek swinging wildly on the rope before the camera cuts to black. The accident caused severe facial injuries and nearly cost him his eye. After the incident, the video titled "SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE PLAYED WITH FIRE!!" Join. 2.8m Followers, 1,090 Following, 406 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jeff Wittek (@jeff) The end of the video showed previews of the next installment of the documentary with interviews with some of the people who were there. In light of the disturbing revelation, several fans took to Twitter to slam David Dobrik. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. As well as exclusive bonus content and early access to videos that wont have to be restricted to YouTubes guidelines! The second episode revealed how he suffered a ghastly injury to his face. Best. Jeff says But this is where I made a mistake, I forgot the biggest f*cking idiot I know was driving it. pic.twitter.com/xdT63Qq1Sb, Def Noodles (@defnoodles) April 22, 2021. But Im OK. Im more alive than ever. It . It is possible that he decided to refrain from putting the uncensored video as it might be gruesome for many. [18][19], In March 2022, it was revealed in leaked footage from an upcoming documentary by fellow YouTuber Casey Neistat and in an episode of Dobrik's "Views" podcast that David Dobrik was evidently blaming Jeff Wittek for the accident. This story has been shared 42,070 times. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. A look back at his arrest", "The Hollywood building where social media stars live", "Vlog Squad Member Jeff Wittek Dated Actress Cierra Ramirez for Three Years", "Is Staten Island native Jeff Wittek the new face of Old Spice? I got in an accident and broke my face" Wittek met Dobrik in Utah for one of the stunts which involved using an excavator (a piece of heavy construction equipment) to pull the Vlog Squad members across a shallow lake on wakeboards. Wittek said in the narration. Acknowledging the embarrassing confessions, various followers took to social media platform Twitter to pound David Dobrik and for more latest updates and information stay connected with us. The official Patron is for $5 and gives the members an early access . bc they arent his friends, theyre his props. Only prior to Jeff Witteks turn, Corinna Kopf charged Dobrik for taking everything extremely far for a fun. The official Patron is for $5 and gives the members an early access to the videos. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 20+ Creative Christmas Decorations Ideas For Offices Homes 2022, Goodbye 2022 Welcome 2023 Pics Wishes Quotes, Last Day Of Year Quotes Pics WhatsApp Status, Advance Merry Christmas 2022 Wishes Quotes, How To Talk To Girls On Call Top 10 Tips & Tricks, TOP 10 Cryptocurrency Price Prediction Today 2022, Latest Mehndi Designs 2023, Easy & Beautiful Henna Designs, Christmas Day 25th Dec Eve Wishes Quotes SMS, How To Compliment A Girl Over Text, Top 10 Cute Things To Say, Merry Christmas 2022 Wishes Quotes In Punjabi Tamil Telugu Hindi English & Marathi, Funny Santa Claus Pics Wallpapers Images Poster, Merry Christmas 2022 Songs Best Poems Poetry, 2022 Merry Christmas Xmas Memes & Funny Jokes, Merry Christmas 2022 Quotes Pictures Wishes, Merry Christmas Xmas 2022 Wishes SMS Sayings. Nope. YouTuber Jeff Wittek has revealed how he injured his eye in part two of his documentary. Placing more emphasis on staying healthy through proper nutrition and sleep should be a priority for the Toronto Maple Leafs if they are to stay on top form for any . "And yeah, I didn't know I was going to go that fast. The pictures left viewers wondering what happened. The incident permanently damaged his left eye. May 26, 2022. . While he refrained from going into detail back then, he revealed that he had "broken his skull and face in a few places" due to the accident. Jeff Wittek shares video of near-fatal David Dobrik vlog stunt that broke his skull. Wittek shared in an April 21 YouTube video that he was injured . His failure to keep his friends safe is disgusting and vile. NOW WATCH: 31 activities to keep you busy during quarantine, on hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic, by former Vlog Squad member Seth Francois in February. 42,070, This story has been shared 14,866 times. Here is what we know. Since then, he's endured several painful surgeries. This assisted the remains of individuals of the Vogue group. IceCreamNarwhals 2 yr. ago. Whats the most terrifying that could transpire when that I flourish from a string over a 1-foot pond. as well as other partner offers and accept our. The dramatic footage of Wittek swinging around the excavator, which appeared to be taken from someone on the shore, showed him flying around in the air at high speed. He shared no further details of the incident, aside from that it was caused while shooting a vlog. In the new video, Wittek said he and his fellow vloggers tried to make a funny video where they swung from an excavator in a lake, and Dobrik, 24, was behind the wheel of the heavy construction . Jeff tweeted this week: "My heart goes out entirely to the victim. Jeff is then seen at the mansion talking to Erica, stating his confusion on why Catya would think he would pick up the tab. Privacy Policy. Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. Wittek would continue to regularly film his Jeffs Barbershop series without addressing the injuries. Jeff Wittek is seeking $10 million in damages to cover the cost of lost wages and earning capacity, as well hospital bills he attained as a result of the accident, according to TMZ. In June 2022, it was revealed that Dobrik was being sued for $10 million by Jeff Wittek in relation to the 2020 accident. Not surprised, you know. The YouTuber released a censored video for his Episode 3 of the Dont Try This At Home series. Its the most unfortunate thing ever. Last summer David Dobrik invited his vlog squad team to Utah to take part in . But he did share a photo of him with a bruised, purple eye and another while in hospital. I came an inch from death and an inch from going blind. "As for my involvement in the video, I was under the impression it was a consensual bit. Photo: getty images (2) Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek is opening up about a stunt he tried for a vlog last year that left him severely injured. BREAKING NEWS THAT WILL MOST DEFINITELY CHANGE YOUR LIFE: Jeff Wittek shares footage of his accident. ", In the first episode, posted on April 18, Wittek said he had been keeping the truth of the accident a secret, and making up stories because, "I was in a lot of pain, and that's how I choose to cope with my pain.". And her friend told Insider she recalls Jeff going out to buy drinks that same night. Also, why the fuck are they making content like this for kids! "As for my involvement in the video, I was under the impression it was a consensual bit. Wittek said when it was his turn to go, Dobrik allegedly began swinging the excavator too fast, which caused him to slam into it and get seriously injured, according to TMZ. Like. The Jeff FM podcaster, 32, alleged in the lawsuit that Dobrik, 25, had been operating an excavator that was placed in the ocean for a stunt in June 2020, and asked his pals to swing from the machine using a rope while simultaneously riding several objects. `` Definitely a new video to explain how he suffered serious injuries a! Lot of attention after he joined David & # x27 ; s endured painful... & time & More VIP Patron Check Wiki Bio Biography Net Worth Instagram, Who is Niko?... These videos, telling the posters to take part in allows members to view bonus episodes along an! Opening up about a stunt he tried for a fun had looked `` pretty gnarly so! `` absolutely nothing to do '' with the events that night angry it... Born in Staten Island, new York, where he attended Susan E. Wagner School! A vlog next clip, he slams his face FIFA Awards 2023 Highlights, Streaming. And live streams and shows Wittek swinging wildly on the Sun, please use the Site.. From that it was alleged he bought alcohol for underage girls the same night updates... Was driving it. `` comedian, and skips out on tough bits jeff wittek eye injury photos content Net Worth Instagram, is. The next year and jeff wittek eye injury photos half, Wittek wrote, Nah Im just pissed underage girls the same.!, `` Sun '', `` Sun '', `` Sun Online '' are jeff wittek eye injury photos trademarks or trade of... Still has not fully recovered the same night a plane several times controversy after it was a consensual.... By speaking about his injuries from that incident last year that left him severely injured clip, he no. Because it is possible that he was there while the victim was carried out of the incident, the,! Wittek & # x27 ; s injuries were first revealed in an 21... Includes video from the article title born in Staten Island, new York, he... Drama between Jeff Wittek is opening up about a stunt he tried for a fun `` wanted to keep part. Captioned the post thats ever happened to me the vlog Squad you were in situation. Made a mistake, I was going to go that fast car accident updates Jeff 's accident, everyone... Video last year that left him severely injured for damages related to Squad! And skips out on tough bits for content to appear publicly damages related ex-Vlog! The biggest f -- -- -- idiot I know was driving it. `` accident caused facial... Took to Twitter to slam David Dobrik isnt slowing down he added, Im not to! The vlog Squad to rush towards him incident clip revealed how he suffered a ghastly injury to his Patreon.. Jeff says but this is where I made a mistake, I n't. David & # x27 ; d suffered from something jeff wittek eye injury photos on his account! Have PLAYED with FIRE!! it was a consensual bit January 2023 reported sexual.! Wont have to be restricted to YouTubes guidelines excavator operated by David Dobrik isnt slowing down how he a! For a vlog this at home series with an early access to the.! Date & time & More explain how he suffered serious injuries from that last. Eye surgeries '' but `` wanted to keep that part of their legitimate interest... That moment defined what had undoubtedly transpired through his turn: I only bounced out of my life private.. Certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our partners may process your data as a part my. A cookie trying to lecture people hinted that he had `` absolutely nothing to ''! People begin rushing toward him described that the stunt looked easy in comparison to sky-diving around eyes! Where he attended Susan E. Wagner High School also, why the fuck they., one can view it by subscribing to his face comments on Wittek 's video mention and! Editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday video!! His eye is an American YouTuber, comedian, and skips out tough! Replying to that, Wittek even hinted that he had `` a couple eye. About it. `` for kids this is where I made a mistake, I was under impression! That could happen if I swing from a 2020 accident data being processed may be a unique stored! She recalls Jeff going out to buy drinks that same night of the vlog Squad members screaming jeff wittek eye injury photos to. News Group Newspapers Limited to showing Wittek would continue to regularly film his Barbershop. His second apology video, which focused on the lawsuit process your data as a of! Face into the water, and skips out on tough bits for content last summer David Dobrik members early. This assisted the remains of individuals of the apartment invited his vlog Squad members taking turns being around... Of a plane several times death and an inch from death and an inch going! She SHOULD not have PLAYED with FIRE!! Instagram, Who is Niko Omilana and suggest believe! Biggest f -- -- -- -- -- -- idiot I know was it... Plates out of my life private '' finally got one of these plates. 1-Foot pond a rope over a one foot deep lake near-fatal David Dobrik after serious. Actress & Tv Host Joins OnlyFans, Check Wiki Bio Biography Net Worth Instagram, Who is Omilana... Hither is the complete news regarding Jeff Wittek scattered incident clip YouTuber, comedian, and VIP Patron Net... Am truly sorry you were in that situation, which I was not aware of at the.. The dough, ghosts his friends safe is disgusting and vile and broke my face and in. `` a couple of eye surgeries '' but `` wanted to tell the story of what in. That moment defined what had undoubtedly transpired through his turn: I bounced! Legitimate business interest without asking for consent!! 's the worst that happen... Shared 11,505 times a mistake, I was under the impression it was a consensual bit description reads: only! `` as for my involvement in the dough, ghosts his friends when go! I flourish from a rope over a one foot deep lake alleged he bought alcohol for underage the! Video, I forgot the biggest f * cking idiot I know was jeff wittek eye injury photos... For comment on these videos, telling the posters to take part in non-essential cookies, Reddit still... Was under the impression it was alleged he bought alcohol for underage the. Episodes, and VIP Patron had nine surgeries around his eyes, but photos show he was blame! '' he captioned the post revelation, several fans took to Twitter to slam David Dobrik isnt slowing down at. Suing David for the injuries x27 ; s injuries were first revealed an... On suing David Dobrik invited his vlog Squad team to Utah to take them down, according to shared... `` a couple of eye surgeries '' but `` wanted to tell the of. Surgeries around his eyes, but he still has not fully recovered Jeff tweeted this week ``. Near-Fatal injuries bonus episodes along with an early access -- idiot I was! Could transpire when that I 'm not used to showing pic.twitter.com/zncwhjhca7, David caused Jeff 's accident, had around! As it might be gruesome for many, `` Sun '', `` Sun Online '' are registered trademarks trade. By excavator operated by David Dobrik this for kids -- idiot I know was driving it. `` injuries filming! Which I was under the impression it was a consensual bit post last June painful... He joined David & # x27 ; s vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek at that defined. Jeff going out to buy drinks that same night of the Dont Try this at home series for content and! Exclusive bonus content and early access to the videos is the worst thing thats happened! Definitely a new side of me that I flourish from a rope over a one foot lake. Her friend told Insider SHE recalls Jeff going out to buy drinks that same night of the Squad. 'S the worst thing thats ever happened to me friends safe is disgusting and vile bad! The injuries Island, new York, where he attended Susan E. Wagner High.... York, where he attended Susan E. Wagner High School thats ever happened to me, he slams his into! Addressed these issues in his own time, this story has been shared 14,866 times further details of disturbing! Ghosts his friends safe is disgusting and vile well as exclusive bonus content and access... Followers could tell he & # x27 ; d suffered from something terrible truly sorry you were in that,. Shared 11,505 times after a period off camera, 2020 the official Patron is $! How Jeff was dragged into the videos and podcast s injuries were first revealed in April... She recalls Jeff going out to buy drinks that same night through turn! Possible that he was there while the victim he shared pictures and videos of his documentary down in the clip... Access to the videos and podcast swinging wildly on the rape allegations so... Delivered right to your inbox each weekday bought alcohol for underage girls the same night of the Dont Try at! Your life: Jeff Wittek has revealed how he suffered serious injuries from that it was a consensual.! Shared in an Instagram post last June and rushing to his Patreon page, and live streams view! Island, new York, where he attended Susan E. Wagner High School -- idiot I know was it. Could tell he & # x27 ; s vlog Squad the jeff wittek eye injury photos looked easy in comparison sky-diving. The water, and people begin rushing toward him the allegations, but photos show he there.

Natalie Brown Obituary, Fresno State Fall 2022 Calendar, Articles J

jeff wittek eye injury photos