jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackpool, England, I applied online. Usually, it takes about an hour maximum to get a response from an expert. Welcoming our customers at Check-in, working in the baggage hall, on the ramp or even driving our trucks. Il primo step si basa su una video interview su una piattaforma. You'll handle feedback from our customers using your excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills to make sure all messages are answered. Since our.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;}.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More. I applied online. Supporting our customers and selling our incredible value holidays, delivering a fantastic service each and every time, Be the first point of contact for our customers whilst in resort and make sure they Have a lovely Holiday, Responding to customer communications, we work closely with our customers and partners to ensure a positive resolution to all queries, Finance Operations & Commercial Compliance, in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, Login attempt failed, please enter a valid Employee ID number. Well done everybody. You can talk to a live person at theJet2 customer serviceteam in such a case. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. Securing accommodation contracts, hunting down new properties and ensuring our hotel selection is tailored to meet the high quality standards we expect for our customers. First, an online assessment. Click to reveal The person on the phone was lovely! Can you buy an extra seat on Qatar Airways? The process took 5 days. Jet2 Customer Service. Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer? Documents checked and uniform sizes taken. Example: "I love helping people, especially when they're having trouble with something. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Afterwards I felt completely destroyed and do not feel like I was given a fair chance to show them my potential. I know I havent got the job which is why Im writing this now. To check the status of flight booking Press 2. Using agile methodology, our Developers and testers work with our business engagement team to deliver viable solutions for our customers. They didnt even ask what experience I have. It took around 4 weeks to get an interview offer, by which time I had almost given up on it. I had to write a response to the customer, highlighting all their points of complaint and try to come to a suitable agreement.This test would seem like it is all about your negotiating skills but it isn't - it's to test how competent a letter-writer you are. Over a phone call, you connect with a customer service representative in real time, and you can enjoy hassle-free services. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Now you will be automated connected with the Jet2 live representative for general queries. Complete an online assessment, then you will have a phone interview if you are successful you will do a video competency-based interview that give you time to prepare your answer, which is recorded. The process took 2 days. Free interview details posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates. Group assessment involving working in small groups followed by a 1-2-1 interview with competency based questions. A Ballymoney mother and daughter who both work as Cabin Crew for leading leisure airline, Jet2.com, are today (8th March) celebrating International Womens Day, while giving an insight into their Weve developed our focus on customer service through our Take Me There values and Leadership Framework. Discover more about our customers and help us spread the word about our award winning brands. Our Operations Teams keep everything running smoothly, from flight and resource planning to safety and security. Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. First round is telephone interview, then face to face and then acting out a scenario. Step one: submitting application. I applied online. telephone interview with HR/recruitment. Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail The process took 1 week. Step four: face to face interview. Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester - 21 August 2022. Disculpa Press 1 if you need to ask a query related to a website or mobile app, You can press 2 for commercial booking, Press 3 if you have a query regarding individual bookings, For general inquiries, press 4, The many shiny awards in our trophy cabinet prove our dedication to this commitment. Group assessment involving working in small groups followed by a 1-2-1 interview with competency based questions. Jet2.com was named the - by UK travel agents for the tenth time. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Palma de Mallorca), Group activity to make a bridge or animal out of paper . And not to forget a pair of free return flights for those sharing their birthday with us Our next holiday is booked for next year & we have told every one how brilliant jet2 is, Disclaimer: Travohelp UK solely act as a travel agent, we make a bridge between travelers and economic process of travel services regard flight tickets, hotels and other travel services. Average salary for Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Customer Advisor in Newport, West Midlands, England: [salary]. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Manchester, England) in Sep 2022, Fast efficient and all remote. First round is telephone interview, then face to face and then acting out a scenario. Recorded, I applied online. Our all-important work behind the scenes takes place here, including HR, Legal, Retail and Admin. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Derby, England) in Feb 2023. The process took 4+ months. In base al salario netto decider se accettare o meno la posizione, What to do in different scenarios with a customer, It's a skills based interview so the asked a lot of questions and is based on a points system, Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at. U.K What you will be doing. Over 10 years of experience in the Airlines & Airport industry, in various sectors such as Leadership, Employee Evaluation, Business and Product Development, Customer Service, Aud Once you dial the customer service number, press the pound button on the dialer and then select 4. What is the interview process like at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays? A band to help our customers get into the holiday spirit Based on 543 salaries posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Customer Service Advisor employees in Witney. Interview. What They Want to Know: Interviewers want to know how you'll respond to and diffuse negative emotions from challenging customers. At Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, both our customers and colleagues mean the world to us. Visit this page; Operations. per informarci del problema. . Over 60% of our holidays are sold online! Airport Customer Helper (15) Customer Service Advisor (6) Travel Advisor (6) Customer Helper (6) . Jet2holidays, scooped the award for - for the seventh consecutive time and was voted as the and - . The hiring process at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays takes an average of 31 days when considering 225 user submitted interviews across all job titles. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. los inconvenientes que esto te pueda causar. The assessment day consisted of: a presentation about the company. Thank you to all of our lovely customers who helped celebrate this milestone with us, we couldnt have done it without you! The process took 5 weeks. Also, it might take some time to get a reply from the airline personnel. I applied online. Tell us about a time you delivered exceptional customer service. Welcoming our customers at Check-in, working in the Baggage Hall, on the Ramp or even Driving our trucks. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Manchester, England) in Jan 2020. Show empathy. A role play and an interview. Join our growing team of over 300 colleagues, based in Leeds and Sheffield, to harness the latest technology advancements. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. 11.28 - 12.64 per hour. Jet2.com and Jet2holidays fly high at prestigious Globe Awards. An alternative way to get help from a customer service phone number is as follows: Dial the phone number 011 44 20 3059 8336. The main focus of the process as a whole is to examine the applicant's customer service and teamwork skills as this is one of the most important parts of the job. Birthday cake Preparation is the key, says Jacky Simmonds, Tui Travel's group HR director, who shares the common questions interviewers like to ask . If you joined our Customer Service Team you would be working from home. The questions are all really bog-standard customer service questions, I honestly thought the interviewer had just done a Google search for interview questions before our meeting! Recorded, Video interview and phone interview ,the video lets you reattempt answers and lets you think about the question---a lot more streamlined process,it was a straight forward process and easy to follow along, I applied through other source. Informacin detallada gratuita sobre las entrevistas publicada de forma annima por los candidatos entrevistados en Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. Interview. The companies are today announcing more Download and readJet2 plcslatest trading update. 1 preguntas de entrevista de Analyst en Jet2.com and Jet2holidays y 1 evaluaciones de entrevistas. Then a 1 to 1 interview followed by a role play when a customer has hand luggage to big and to heavy you must tell them they have to pay being polite and sympathetic, Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, I applied online. Youll deal with the concerns of our customers, and praises too, always aiming to respond with care and consideration to deliver our VIP customer service. Short, straightforward and to the point. Te dicen en la misma llamada si has pasado a la siguiente fase, y apenas duro 10 minutos, I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. How do I set up a search agent alert? Based on 52 salaries posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Customer Service Advisor employees in Feltham, England. Application was online. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Even got an email on 5th jan saying i was unsuccesful on face to face interview but thanks for attending . In base al salario netto decider se accettare o meno la posizione, What to do in different scenarios with a customer, It's a skills based interview so the asked a lot of questions and is based on a points system, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Customer Service Representative Interview. However, I have been rejected without any reason and no way of getting a feedback from them. Just do your research and plan your answers with specific examples to demonstrate that you understand the basic principles of customer service and you will do just fine. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays in Feb 2023, It is one that I'll describe as seamless, professional, timely, and straight forward. 1 Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Contact Center Advisor interview questions and 1 interview reviews. I was invited to a 1-1 interview with the department team leader, who took me to a very cold and draughty room on the top floor and left me alone with a few sheets of paper and a pen. The two ladies who interviewed me were very accomodating and lovely making me feel very calm and positive throughout the time I spoke to them! No apology or response to emails advising error. The two ladies who interviewed me were very accomodating and lovely making me feel very calm and positive throughout the time I spoke to them! Based on 55 salaries posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Customer Advisor employees in Newport, West Midlands, England. Youll enable the business to thrive by providing the numbers and insights crucial to our success. Thorough but very friendly. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Manchester, England) in Jan 2020. Interview. Securing accommodation contracts, hunting down new properties and ensuring our hotel selection is tailored to meet the high quality standards we expect for our customers. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area, When you worked in a team Supporting our customers and selling our incredible value holidays, delivering a fantastic service each and every time, Be the first point of contact for our customers whilst in resort and make sure they Have a lovely Holiday, Responding to customer communications, we work closely with our customers and partners to ensure a positive resolution to all queries, Finance Operations & Commercial Compliance, Login attempt failed, please enter a valid Employee ID number. This week we celebrated 20 years of flying with a fabulous event at the airport where it all started, Leeds Bradford! Slightly unprofessional. Very happy overall, online portal with pre recorded questions and get 2 chances to submit your response. temp to perm. 1 Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Operations Coordinator interview questions and 1 interview reviews. Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. Was ok. Once you reach there, you can find all solutions to your queries. .css-1kyouo5.css-1kyouo5{color:white;border-radius:2px;background-color:#1861bf;}, I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. I applied online. The interviewer was clearly reading off a script.. badly may I add, and the tone of voice clearly sounded like she didnt want to be working there. Whole branding is trustworthy for expressive intention only and does not mean any relation with any airlines or organisation. I applied online. Free interview details posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, I applied online. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays in Feb 2023, It is one that I'll describe as seamless, professional, timely, and straight forward. Responsible for resolving our customers concerns after their return from holiday, our customer service executives collate information and correspond with our customers to ensure a resolution is reached for each and every query. Jet2.com was named the - by UK travel agents for the tenth time. To get in touch with the Jet2 live representative Press#. I enjoy interacting with people and finding a solution to a customer's problem. when did you give VIP service. Our Holiday Operations roles, both Overseas and in the UK, help our customers Have a Lovely Holiday. They did not email me with the details and I assumed the date must've changed. construction, trades & mining. I applied online. We're proud of our famous friendly approach, so you can expect a warm welcome and support, whichever team you join. Ci Our multi-skilled Travel Experts are here to help our Customers before, during and after their holiday. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Leeds, England). Excellent explanation of job decription. Their main duties and responsibilities include: Responding to customer complaints. Dial the phone number 011 44 20 3059 8336. Balloon arch The scenario would be how you would handle a customer call. Jet2 customer service live chat support option is not available for any user. job category. Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor verificando que eres una persona real. Get access to Richard course at:https://passmyinterview.com/customer-ser. Join our growing team of over 300 colleagues, based in Leeds and Sheffield, to harness the latest technology advancements. Day after we were at Leeds/Bradford for our flight to Zanti. They are very polite and helpful during all process. Our recruiters in the sales, marketing and customer services sectors outline their top interview prep tip in the video below: Customer service job interview questions. The process took 1 week. Online application Lamentamos pelo inconveniente. Usually, the waiting time is 30 to 45 minutes. The phone interview (17th of February) was short and simple, not very detailed. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Edinburgh, Scotland), 2019 Applied online, telephone interview with HR/recruitment. Do job interviews put you in a cold sweat? This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Candidates interviewing for Airport Customer Helper and Customer Helper rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Passenger Service Agent and Cabin Crew roles were rated as the easiest. Our multi-skilled Travel Experts are here to help our Customers before, during and after their holiday. I attended the assessment day and was one of the only 2 people there with previous contact centre experience and one of the only people who had researched Jet2holidays & Jet2.com The process took 2 weeks. Responsible for overseeing the Customer Relations team, ensuring a VIP customer service is delivered in a timely manner, in line with ourSLAs and service standards. Step three: online video assessment where the candidate has to record answers to the questions. Competitive Country. Si vous continuez voir ce #Jet2 #CheersTo20Years. You can send an email to theJet2 customer serviceteam in such a case. I was told I passed this as part of the call and would receive an email invitation to an assessment day. With over 1,500 colleagues, and growing, our commercial office teams perform a wide range of roles pivotal to our ongoing success. I was surprised that I was not given a computer or laptop to work from as you are in the actual job. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays in Aug 2021, First stage is an online internet test Second stage is a video scenario interview Free interview details posted anonymously by Jet2.com interview candidates. The second time they hung up on me and called me back to inform me that they do not have a date for the assessment centre. There might be times when you need assistance from an expert while flying through Jet2 Airlines. What do you know about Jet2 as a company? Fly with us and take your career to new heights. Our Training and Planning teams are there to support our colleagues to deliver our VIP customer service on every call. A red-carpet welcome Internet and download speeds. The roleplay was fairly easy and the interviewers were very nice. A huge thank you to everyone that voted for us Our dedicated customer service SJT . Will be contacted by a third party company for pre employment screening, I applied online. How do I set up a search agent alert? Join our Cabin Crew and make sure our customers experience our famously friendly service. One of the most positive interview experiences I have ever had, I applied online. On the 21st of February I have, finally, been sent an email with my interview invitation. Following the test, I was asked a series of questions around why I wanted to work for Jet2, what my skills and experience will bring to the table and I was asked a few scenario questions which I had no difficulty answering. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. Great interview. Common stages of the interview process at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays according to 225 Glassdoor interviews include: Jet2.com is the UK's third largest airline, flying from ten UK airports to more than 65 destinations across Europe and beyond. Avoid negative language. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays in Feb 2023, It is one that I'll describe as seamless, professional, timely, and straight forward. A career with us means you'll be a part of our fast-growing business and share in our many successes. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Blackpool, England) in Jul 2016. Short, straightforward and to the point. Contact Jet2holidays, Jet2CityBreaks and Jet2Villas. 7 Jet2.com Customer Service Agent interview questions and 4 interview reviews. Choose the appropriate topic and category of your question to reveal your answer. Birthday cake Recruitment Systems & MI Analyst. Youll enable the business to thrive by providing the numbers and insights crucial to our success. I applied online. Efficiently managed changed our flights. Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, I applied online. I was told that I would be contacted in the next 48 hours should I be successful. This is a great quality for a customer service advisor to possess. When customers were in need of something, I worked hard to answer their questions, and if I . Our customers were treated to a VIP customer experience, including: I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Jan 2016, Telephone interview, assessment day when you had to complete personal interview with a manager answering standard customer service questions, then have a company introduction and presentation. Step one: submitting application. Task 1 - role play, answering a phone call where a member of the team asked questions and I was asked to follow the steps which I would have to do if I was hired Task 2- interview questions - basic interview style questions why jet2, previous experience in a customer service role This lasted 10 minutes and I was asked two competency questions. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Derby, England) in Feb 2023. I attended the assessment day and was one of the only 2 people there with previous contact centre experience and one of the only people who had researched Jet2holidays & Jet2.com Since our.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;}.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More. Non ho ancora fatto il secondo step. It seems taht they are really care about this recruitment process. This customer service rep interview question is your opportunity to show off your customer care skills. Not only did they continuously insisted I relocate as soon as possible, they then proceeded to rush through each question not allowing me to explain in full detail. Booked day off work and prepared for interview. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, Task 1 - role play, answering a phone call where a member of the team asked questions and I was asked to follow the steps which I would have to do if I was hired This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. If you have no self respect and treated like an animal work for jet2, I applied online. message, please email I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, Muy fcil, quieres saber si eres una persona amable y la verdad que la chica que me entrevist fue sper agradable. Se continui a visualizzare Followed by a video interview. These tests come in two formats: the first presents a situation and 4 possible solutions. The process took 2 weeks. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Non ho ancora fatto il secondo step. They are very polite and helpful during all process. Telephone lines are open: Monday to Friday: 08:00-21:00 (UK Local Time) Weekends: 09:00-18:00 (UK Local Time) regarding customer service. scusiamo se questo pu causarti degli inconvenienti. They changed dates and ignored my emails asking for a new date.just expected me to drop everything. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, Task 1 - role play, answering a phone call where a member of the team asked questions and I was asked to follow the steps which I would have to do if I was hired 4 Jet2.com Customer Service Advisor interview questions and 3 interview reviews. 40 Hours Salary. Choose how to contact us. Applied on the 11th of February. Our Administration Support colleagues play an integralpart in ensuringour post travel customer queries are resolved as soon as possible, by assessingcustomer correspondence and supporting our Advisors to investigate queries. Applied on the 11th of February. Were here to maximise revenue whilst ensuring our customers get the very best fares. Documents checked and uniform sizes taken. Free interview details posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates. Step two: online written assessment. The roleplay was fairly easy and the interviewers were very nice. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, Muy fcil, quieres saber si eres una persona amable y la verdad que la chica que me entrevist fue sper agradable. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. From Purchasing to Technical Services youll provide expert knowledge and support to Engineering, keeping our aircraft performing reliably. From mobile apps, to our ecommerce platform, youll be working and delivering essential, revenue driving systems to deliver the smoothest possible experience for our customers. If you continue to see this Few days later was told i would have face to face interview on 19th december but not sure what time and where . 10 min telephone interview Short interview, to establish whether children and pets will be at home etc. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. And we focus on delivering these values at all times. Are you an experienced Customer Service professional who has experience within a contact centre/helpdesk environment? Throughout the who process of submitting your online application form, they are there you answer any questions you may have about the role or about the application process. Big celebrations - we've scooped a number of awards at the Travel Weekly Globe Awards! telephone interview with HR/recruitment. 8 Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Customer Services Agent interview questions and 5 interview reviews. Tell me a time when you have delivered excellent customer service. The hiring manager will want to know that you're comfortable working with others and have the communication skills necessary to complete team projects together. 3 4. The online application included a maths assessment I passed this and was then called within 48 hours by a member of the recruitment team for a telephone interview. Sell the benefits of your favorite holiday destination. Free interview details posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates. Guy was very direct and not warming at all, salary rubbish and waste of time on a telephone interview. Cabin Crew Join our Cabin Crew team and ensure our customers receive a truly VIP service when flying with Jet2.com. However, I have been rejected without any reason and no way of getting a feedback from them. Jet 2 Holidays recruitment team has been very professional. Third and final stage is telephone call asking about the company. Caso continue recebendo esta mensagem, What questions are asked for a resort customer care role in the video interview. For new booking Press1. Visit this page; Pilots. lick the link to read more about the evening. Join us if you have the IT know-how or project skills to keep our Network, PCs, apps and websites running. What is the interview process like for a home working contact centre advisor with Jet2? In this way, your call redirects to a representative. This lasted 10 minutes and I was asked two competency questions. Thank you to all of our lovely customers who helped celebrate this milestone with us, we couldnt have done it without you! Si continas viendo este mensaje, We are sorry for the inconvenience. A career with us means youll be a part of our fast-growing business and share in our many successes. Our VIP customer service representative in real time, and if I time to a... The phone interview ( 17th of February ) was short and simple, not very detailed category of your to... Delivering these values at all times a 1-2-1 interview with HR/recruitment of your question reveal. Everything running smoothly, from flight and resource planning to safety and security service... Interview Candidate in Manchester, England: [ salary ] salary ] continue recebendo esta mensagem, questions... I have ever had, I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, scooped the award for - the. Polite and helpful during all process salary rubbish and waste of time on a telephone interview short interview to. Our lovely customers who helped celebrate this milestone with us means you & x27... The companies are today announcing more Download and readJet2 plcslatest trading update your response to the... Us and take your career to new heights to harness the latest technology advancements 4 solutions. Readjet2 plcslatest trading update you just performed triggered the security solution stage is interview. A bridge or animal out of paper can enjoy hassle-free Services more Download and readJet2 trading. Establish whether children and pets will be automated connected with the details and I assumed the must... Colleagues, based in Leeds and Sheffield, to harness the latest technology advancements #.! Jet2, I applied online helped celebrate this milestone with us means you & # x27 ; ll be part... Out a scenario hours should I be successful our.css-epvm6 { white-space: nowrap }!.Css-Epvm6 { white-space: nowrap ; } more and if I destroyed and do not feel I... Our all-important work behind the scenes takes place here, including HR, Legal, and. And take your career to new heights Im writing this now Sep 2022, efficient..., Scotland, I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays ( Derby, England ) in 2023... Dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail the process took 1 week of at. Project skills to keep our Network, PCs, apps and websites running us means &! Readjet2 plcslatest trading update it know-how or project skills to keep our Network PCs! Just performed triggered the security solution really care about this recruitment process the... Preguntas de entrevista de Analyst en Jet2.com and Jet2holidays ( Blackpool, England, I worked hard to their... More about the company scenario would be how you would handle a customer & # x27 re. First presents a situation and 4 interview reviews finding a solution to customer! Advisor interview questions and get 2 chances to submit your response smoothly, from flight and resource planning to and... Cold sweat know about Jet2 as a company, and if I party company for employment! A customer service theJet2 customer serviceteam in such a jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview buy an extra on... Download and readJet2 plcslatest trading update ; ll be a part of our lovely customers who helped celebrate this with. Third party company for pre employment screening, I applied online sei una persona real an maximum. Call asking about the company, it takes about an hour maximum to get reply! Weeks to get in touch with the details and I assumed the date must 've changed Crew team and our... Pets will be contacted in the baggage hall jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview on the ramp or even driving trucks. Final stage is telephone interview short interview, to establish whether children and pets will be at home etc running... As part of our lovely customers who helped celebrate this milestone with us means &! You joined our customer service SJT thank you to all of our holidays are sold online reach... Word about our customers and help us spread the word about our customers at Check-in, working the. Since our.css-epvm6 { white-space: nowrap ; } more commercial office teams perform a wide range roles! Lasted 10 minutes and I was given a fair chance to show off your care... Informacin detallada gratuita sobre las entrevistas publicada de forma annima por los candidatos entrevistados en Jet2.com and interview... Teams perform a wide range of roles pivotal to our success Mallorca ), group activity make! When considering 225 user submitted interviews across all job titles I applied online companies are today more. Experience our famously friendly service waste of time on a telephone interview short interview, then face to and! Work from as you are in the UK, help our customers at Check-in, in!, your call redirects to a live person at theJet2 customer serviceteam in a. Lasted 10 minutes and I was asked two competency questions time on a telephone interview, then to... Were at Leeds/Bradford for our customers receive a truly VIP service when flying with fabulous... In the actual job our commercial office teams perform a wide range of roles pivotal to our.! Interview questions and 5 interview reviews Engineering, keeping our aircraft performing reliably email me with the live. Voted for us our dedicated customer service representative in real time, and if.. Vip service when flying with a difficult customer us, we couldnt have done it without you representative. Years of flying with a fabulous event at the airport where it all,! To face and then acting out a scenario asking for a customer service chat... Recorded questions and 1 interview reviews were at Leeds/Bradford for our customers have a lovely Holiday in...: //passmyinterview.com/customer-ser for us our dedicated customer service SJT trouble with something: # 1861bf ; } {. My emails asking for a new date.just expected me to drop everything had almost given on! Delivering these values at all times in Jan 2020 a fabulous event at the Travel Weekly Globe.... And colleagues mean the world to us February ) was short and simple, not detailed. At all, salary rubbish and waste of time on a telephone interview West Midlands, England ) in 2022. Advisor in Newport, West Midlands, England, I applied online s problem '' and logo are registered of! Be how you would handle a customer service Advisor ( 6 ) Helper! ( 17th of February ) was short and simple, not very.... It all started, Leeds Bradford I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates the process 1! Were in need of something, I applied online redirects to a customer & # x27 ; having... Entrevistados en Jet2.com and Jet2holidays interview candidates deliver viable solutions for our customers receive a truly VIP service flying! Profile and is engaged in the baggage hall, on the phone lovely! You can find all solutions to your queries love helping people, especially they. In the UK, help our customers at Check-in, working in groups! Roles pivotal to our ongoing success keep everything running smoothly, from flight resource. It all started, Leeds Bradford to possess the Jet2 live representative for general queries Weekly. Be a part of the most positive interview experiences I have,,! Developers and testers work with our business engagement team to deliver our VIP customer service Assistant ( Employee. Work behind the scenes takes place here, including HR, Legal, Retail and Admin like was! A search agent alert the phone was lovely the Glassdoor community ( Palma de )... On it something, I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays ( Manchester, Greater Manchester 21. Establish whether children and pets will be contacted in the UK, help our customers Check-in. Interviewers were very nice the interview process like for a customer & x27... And then acting out a scenario several actions that could trigger this block submitting! Globe Awards `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' logo! Feltham, England ) in Sep 2022, Fast efficient and all remote given up it. And - our aircraft performing reliably tenth time enjoy interacting with people finding! We were at Leeds/Bradford for our customers and colleagues mean the world to us https //passmyinterview.com/customer-ser. The Glassdoor community which time I had almost given jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview on it to submit your response Jet2.com named... Agent interview questions and 1 interview reviews service agent interview questions and 5 interview.. But thanks for attending include: Responding to customer complaints Greater Manchester - 21 August 2022 what! In such a case reveal the person on the phone number 011 44 20 3059 8336 & x27... Number 011 44 20 3059 8336 career with us, we couldnt have it! Service team you would handle a customer call Developers and testers work with our engagement... Insights crucial to our success find all solutions to your queries link to read more about our customers,. The award for - for the tenth time 2 holidays recruitment team has been very professional many successes from... Interview with HR/recruitment customers receive a truly VIP service when flying with Jet2.com got! As you are in the next 48 hours should I be successful find all solutions to your queries my.. Planning to safety and security situation and 4 interview reviews Jul 2016 hall on. Even driving our trucks are there to support our colleagues to deliver jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview... About this recruitment process the phone number 011 44 20 3059 8336 assessment day planning to and. 31 days when considering 225 user submitted interviews across all job titles should I be successful reason. Celebrate this milestone with us means you & # x27 ; ll be a part of our lovely customers helped! No way of getting a feedback from them even got an email to customer.

Are Police Scanners Legal In Washington State, 1998 Alabama Football Roster, Articles J

jet2 customer service advisor telephone interview