magwell for 1911 double stack

We already have an account registered for email address CS0088 - 1911 Hammer and Sear Pin Set Standard Diameter Polished and TIN Coated. Its advanced CAD/CAM design and multi-axis CNC machining allows the largest possible magazine well opening while not adding any additional length or width to the pistol, making it perfect for carry applications. Oversized magwell for lightning-fast reloads 5" ramped, match-grade barrel Stainless steel frame, slide, and barrel PVD coating delivers the smoothest operation and unparalleled durability Ambidextrous extended thumb safety for easy operation in either hand Machined G10 VZ operator grips Checkered front strap and mainspring housing Made out of a super tough nylon polymer for light weight and extreme durability. Rock Island Armory factory Magwell for double stack 1911-A2. You can call us toll free at 1-800-387-4045, @Copyright 2022 Shooters connection.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Color: Parkerized. Rock Island 8 Round 9mm 1911 Compact Detachable Magazine, Blue - 9S293B . But for the very same applications you are describing I use a Glock 21/20 with adjustable Dawson night sites and a nice trigger job. PMC DEFENSE is a leading manufacturer of superior quality plastic injection molded firearm parts. Toni System Canik TP9 Dovetail Optics Mount, Tanfoglio Limited Custom Xtreme Gold Match (from 2017), Tanfoglio Limited Custom Gold Match (before 2017), Tanfoglio Gold Custom Xtreme Eric Grauffel (before 2017), Larger grip opening for faster and smoother reloads. For orders over $250 / excluding firearms, Returns and Exchanges Left out the Kimber polymer, early ones and Israeli BUL frames and Kimber reliability, pre series II with no firing pin safety blocks. Lots of powerful 10mm loads exist, and taming them is often challenging. The Gen2 Magwell utilizes a compact mainspring, in lieu of a standard 1911 mainspring. Looked all over for a main spring housing and Mag well flare to upgrade my Sig 1911 RTSS. Other than the changes required to make a double stack magazine fit, it's still a 1911. Categories Beretta grips. Mainspring Housing, Double Stack/Race Ready, Arched, Stainless From $40.00 Extended to fit nicely into the expanded magwell on our race ready and double stack receivers. I must admit, "Working Man's Gun" would not be my first description for a gun that costs over six thousand US dollars. free shipping on orders over $250 for members / excluding firearm shipments, Free Member Shipping Keep going to the bottom for a 45 ACP that's . The gun is approved for use by Las Vegas Metro, the Texas Rangers, and over 280 police agencies across the country. I have and compete with double stack 1911's a.k.a. Followers 0. Adorned with a 4.4-inch barrel and full-sized frame, the Staccato P is exceptionally handy. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Chambers Customs hand bevels the frame slide, and it presents a unique look you wont see anywhere else. Slotted grips are necessary to hold on the TECHWELLS. He is interested in helping folks protect themselves with firearms and shoot better at the range. Basepads for Chip McCormick Power Mags also worked well, although basepads for Wilson Combat needed some fitting. It can be installed with ease in minutes with no frame modifications. Your email address will not be published. If you are an enthusiast,gunsmith, or manufacturer interested in the Chen Magwell Gen2, please contact us about becoming an Authorized Installer; you will find us friendly and easy to work with. Both guns are flagship firearms that are legendary in their own right. If you want a double stack 1911 with the least amount of investment, the Rock Island Armory GI Standard FS HC is the ticket. Retail prices will start at $2,995 for a double-stack 9mm, while the top-end single-stack 9mm goes for $3,850. Dan Wesson is now owned by CZ (as I type this, CZ owns Colt now, too,) and this alliance allows for some neat products. Look no further than the XC and XL versions. It is one of the most practical and usually the first custom part one installs on their 1911 pistol. Comps typically add some length to your gun, but this design keeps the length of a government slide with an integrated compensator. The pistol ships with one 17 and one 20-round mag. Reviews There are no reviews yet. This product includes a custom black oxidized pin and set screw. Its functionally elegant design elevates to a new level the shooters ability to quickly reload the pistol under stress, all while remaining compact and tactically sound. 1 Double-Stack Mags High capacity (up to 26+1) in a 1911 2 Ambi-Safety + Magwell Upgraded features on a factory pistol 3 Optics-Ready Comes from the factory ready to accept red-dots. Now that is a gun I can get behind. you a link to reset your password. The eXperior compact is outfitted with a WC concealment hammer, carry cuts, and an accuracy guarantee of 1.5-inches at 25-yards. Remington 1911 R1 Limited Double-Stack .40 S&W - MSRP $1,399. These grips do not fit the Rock Island Double stack pistols, or the Springfield high capacity 1911-A1. View . The "Ice Advantage" Dawson Precision "KEY LOCKS" the 1911 ICE Magwell to our special checkered Mainspring Housing, both CNC machined to precision tolerances. MSRP for the new Springfield Armory 1911 DS Prodigy is $1,499 for the optics-ready models and $1,699 for those that ship with the Dragonfly. Of critical importance to tactical and competition shooters, the front of the magwell is contoured and notched to allow the shooter to strip a stuck magazine from the pistol. I BEEN CARRYING 1911"s FOR OVER 40 YEARS. Travis Pike is a Marine infantry veteran, firearms enthusiast, and NRA certified instructor. The all-metal frame eats up 9mm recoil like it's nothing. Nice article, but you missed discussing what's possibly the most accurate 2011 out there: The Atlas Gunworks Athena. $1,219.00. Policies, Shield, JPoint, Delta Point Pro, Sig Romeo Zero, Romeo 1 Pro, Dawson ICE Magwell STI/SV Black Aluminum w/White Insert, Dawson ICE Magwell STI- SILVER w/Black Insert, Dawson ICE Magwell STI Replacement Insert- Black, Dawson ICE Magwell STI Replacement Insert- White, Taylor Freelance Canik TP9 SF Magwell - Brass Ceracoted Black, Ed Brown Drop-In Maxi-Well, Flat, Chainlink-Blue, Dawson ICE Magwell STI/SV Blue w/White Insert, Dawson Ice Magwell with Flat Mainspring Housing 1911, Aluminum, Ed Brown Drop-In Maxi-Well, Flat, Chainlink-SS, Dawson ICE Magwell STI/SV Red w/Black Insert, Dawson Ice Magwell with Arched Mainspring Housing 1911, Aluminum, Dawson Precision Magwell 1911 IPSC Classic Division, Dawson STI-SV 2011 HiCap Big-Ice Magwell, "Big Hand", Ed Brown Officer's Drop-In Magwell, 25 lpi checkering, Dawson Magwell for Staccato Gen 2 Grips Tactical Advantage by Dawson Precision, Ed Brown Officer's Drop-In Magwell, Flat, Chainlink, Ed Brown Officer's Drop-In Magwell, Flat, Smooth, Limcat 2011 Steel Insert Magwell (Brass Top), Shooting Sports BOTTOM FEEDER, 1911 INSERT, Ed Brown Bobtail Housing, 25 LPI Checkering, Taylor Freelance Rock Island "Fattie" Magwell, Taylor Freelance Rock Island "Fattie" Speedwell TALL, Dawson Magwell 1911 Single Stack No Gap Ice Insert, Black. I have saw them listed on gunbroker a couple weeks ago..starting around $1025. I also plan to use it with the CMC 10 round mags. Additionally, the TAC Ultra threaded packs a low-profile adjustable rear sight and a high visibility front sight. Nobody ever has them in stock, even getting after market ones that fit are a pain in the ass. 1911s are known for their single action only design with crisp triggers and short resets, and thats at play here as well. Nice. The Mec-gar mags are very hard to seat with this mag well. On our magwell, the entry angle constantly changes, and is optimized, at every point along the contour of the front of the funnel. All parts are machined to very tight tolerances. NOTE: These grips require some fitting to be installed on Rock Island Armory A2 guns, they are not drop in grips. I would highly recommend this Magwell ! The fit and finish is factory grade. D. DGI . The super slick insert slides and glides the magazine right in, reducing missed reloads. The TECHWELL is the ultimate magwell/grip system for the 1911. Picked this up for my sig 1911 match elite 9 to get the extra quarter inch length on the grip. Double Stack 1911|Remington 1911 R1 Enhanced 45 ACP 15 1 Double-Stack Pistol. The tapered magazine creates its own funnel like effect. Capacity: 17+1. Ever wished 1911s came with more rounds? Magazine, Nighthawk .45ACP government, 8 Round. And . The compact version features a 4-inch barrel and an unloaded weight of 30.5-ounces. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. Everything is placed in the right position for easy access. Now comes * a double stack 1911 in 9mm with 17-round magazine, so new that Nighthawk hasn't given it its own name at this writing. $24.95. You'll now receive newsletters of our best articles on techniques, | Sitemap. A rail allows for mounting lights, and a unique iron sight system co-witnesses with your optic of choice. So, lets toss in a compact variant. The 10mm is a potent cartridge with a lot of power behind it. All the guns on this list have been full-sized models. No refunds or exchanges for this product. Really helps with barrel nut removal when cleaning. For sure handling, the flat mainspring housing and beavertail grip safety are checkered 20 LPI. Started using it right away and started shaving 1-2 seconds off of each mag change. Carregador do tipo cofre metlico bifilar (1) Rock Island 1911 NEW 45 ACP 8 Round Stainless Steel Magazine Brand New $18. The Staccato P comes in both optics-ready models as well as standard iron sight options. There are now 2 Generations of Chen Magwells: The Gen1 original weld-on (aka Chen Magwell Suite), and the just-released Gen2, which is a one piece design. Staccato XC is second best in personal opinion. The Rock Island 1911 Double Stack pistol in 9mm boasts a full tactical rail, double stack magwell with 17 round capacity and adjustable sights. Armao em ao carbono You do not pay Thats quite the claim for such a little gun. Just a few of Staccato's offerings! Colt 1911 Full size grips Magwell Real Buffalo Bone checkered ambidextrous cut. Please click below for options. Nighthawk Custom is now offering a double stack 1911 configuration as an upgrade option for all government and commander model 9mm guns we make except the Agent 2 and Thunder Ranch models. Since then, the industry and has grown, and double-stack 1911s are seeing acceptance in all realms. Hours: 9:00am - 4:30pm Eastern Time Monday - Friday, Need help placing your order or have a question about an order you placed? I still regret selling that gun to this day. Ordered two ice magwells one for my soon to have double stack comp gun and got this for limited-10 division and I cannot say enough of how smooth it is, easy installation and inserts only being $20 you cant go wrong, turns your fast smooth reloads into VERY fast and smooth reloads 5 stars! It matches the there is no better match for price, fit and finish on the market. Awesome! Machined entirely from heat treated bar stock - for strength, durability, and overall quality of final fit and finish. . The Atlas NYX V2 just checks all the boxes for me. It is removable and replaceable if needed. Back-order parts have a 10-12 week lead time currently. I bought the Ice Magwell for my Gold Cup. Once installed on the frame it fits solid. 92 full size ( 4 ) 92 compact; 92 vertec / m9a3 ( 4 ) 92s ( 4 ) . There is a pronounced access notch in front. Some 1911 models might need slight alteration to grips to ensure proper fit. My 1911 is brand new again. Magwell-Ice/DP/For 1911, Single Stack/Black w/Standard Insert and Flat Aluminum Mainspring Housing, Aluminum, 1.5 oz (8) Average rating 9 out of 10 ( based on 8 reviews ) Magwell. $17.99. 1911 Manufacturers. Add to Cart. Cheely XL Brass Bighands Magwell - E2 Metal Grip $ 120.00; Cheely XL Regular Hands Magwell - E2/L2 Metal Grip $ 70.00; Dawson Ice Insert - STI/SV $ 19.95; Dawson Ice Insert for 1911 Magwell with Gap $ 19.95; Dawson Ice Magwell - 1911 - Arched $ 95.95; Dawson Ice Magwell - 1911 - Flat $ 95.95; Dawson Ice Magwell - STI/SV $ 69.95 Whatever happened to the Para 1445 light double action I had one but tough times came along and I had to sellit but it made me look good at the range. Are you a fan of double-stack 1911s? **Proper gunsmith fitting required for accurate fit & safe function. | Privacy Policy, 1911 Barrel Bushing Wrench & Recoil Buffer Combo, 1911 Barrel Bushing Wrench & Mag Well Combo - Black, 1911 Barrel Bushing Wrench & Mag Well Combo - Silver, 1911 Silver Mag Well & Black Mag Well Combo, 1911 Barrel Bushing Wrench, Recoil Buffer & Mag Well Combo - Black, 1911 Barrel Bushing Wrench, Recoil Buffer & Mag Well Combo - Silver, 1911 Barrel Bushing Wrench, Recoil Buffers & Mag Well Combo - Black, 1911 Barrel Bushing Wrench, Recoil Buffers & Mag Well Combo - Silver. I purchased this to make my 1911 faster for IDPA. Aug 20, 2017 The main spring housing pin should also be securing the magwell. Hes a lifelong shooter who just happened to be mediocre enough with a gun and a keyboard to combine the two and write. Rock Island Armory guns are some of the cheapest 1911 handguns for sale in 2023 and this is the cheapest double stack 1911 by a mile. Its very easy to see why John Wick chose a Staccato for the third Wick flick. 1911s are well known for their outstanding ergonomics. It is also available as a standalone part from our online store, but only to Authorized Installers. Barrel Length: 5". Staccato Gen2 Double Stack Grip Module w/ Magwell & Mag Catch. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 1306 W. Trimble Avenue, Berryville, AR 72616, Aircraft Grade Solid Billet Aluminum Grip, Texture and Profile Matched MSH for 360 deg. Dawson Persision hit a home run with this after market part and had it delivered in two days. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab. Rock Island 17 Round 9mm 75 Detachable Magazine, Black - 45204 . Opes: com ou sem sistema armador e desarmador do co (ADC). Posted by Miguel Librero on Apr 23rd 2022, Fits my Sig 1911 Target perfectly. On the inside, the gun uses a locked-breech barrel instead of the 1911 link system this design simplifies disassembly for maintenance purposes. $29.99 $40.00 -25% Guuun 1911 Grips G10 Full Size Government Ambi Safety Cut Custom Cl. Add to Cart. Adds 1/4" to grip for extra leverage and recoil control. The Nighthawk TRS Comp was the first Nighthawk to work around a double stack frame. This product is outstanding, I purchased it for my Colt Gold Cup 1911 iti was a perfect fit to the frame with no adjustments required. Brand: Rock Island Armory. Guuun 1911 Magwell Grips Full Size 1911 G10 Grips Aggressive OPS Te. The fitment is perfect, it adds a good feel to gripping the Handle more solid, and it looks good. Caliber choices include 45acp, 10mm, 40 S&W and 9mm. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 3 of 3 Posts. The light pipe appeared dull to me. However, it is not small to begin with, and adding length and bulk via other add-on magwells certainly does not help. Double Stack Magazines If you're in California, double stack means you can have 10 rounds in your 1911, for those outside of California, you're looking at 14rd mags and further options. 1911 parts mag well. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Using sophisticated CAD design and CAM driven machining, the magwell opening is opened up as wide as possible without adding bulk. Cano do tipo leve e rampado com raiamento por forjamento a frio 7,743,542; D803,343 Sort By: Show: TECHWELL IPSC Carry $85.00 Our Para grips WILL fit the Remington 1911 R1 Enhanced Double Stack pistol. Remington 1911 R1 Limited Double-Stack .45 ACP - MSRP $1,399. (Not the Rock Island double stack), Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, Remington, Ruger, Wilson, Dan Wesson, Nighthawk, Les Baer, and some Para Ordnance . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. It is the first and only magwell integrated with the mainspring housing, that adds no length or width to the original dimensions of the pistol. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple, Silver, Tan, Brass, Single Stack, Single Stack X3D, Single Stack Vibram, Double Stack, Para Ordnance, Your email address will not be published. anything extra and your This Speed Well mounts to the bottom of the frame using the factory main spring pin hole. They can twist to the point where the magwell becomes so out of alignment, that the magazine becomes stuck in the gun, and/or the new magazine cannot be inserted. *This does NOT come with a mainspring housing pin. - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Arrived on time and works like a charm. Tracking the front sight of your gun has never been easier with this setup. Make it a wider, heavier-bodied design and add a comp, and you get a real kitten at the range. Glocks, FNs, Walthers, you know all those big brand companies that produce striker-fired, polymer-frame pistols. They hold lubrication and allow the weapon to function when its full of dirt, sand, and carbon. It is an industry standard Officers or compact size mainspring, which has been proven to be completely reliable in independent testing, engineering analysis, and over 30 years of use in numerous 1911 pistol models in the industry. The DP Ice Magwell dominates Action Shooting, and if you shoot a single stack, now you can find out why. No welding required. FEATURES: 17+1 Capacity Many of our pictures are stock photo\'s provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Wilson Combat eXperior Commander 1911 Specs Available Calibers: .45 ACP, 9mm Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds (.45 ACP) 10 rounds (9mm) Barrel Length: 4.25 inches Overall Length: 7.85 inches Ships with two MBX 20+1 mags Length: 8.0 inches Width: 1.375 inches Height: 5.5 inches Weight: 34.5 ounces, empty (without magazine) Available calibers include 9mm, 45 ACP, and 10mm MSRP: $2200 To learn more about this new double stack 1911 line from Cosaint Arms, visit https://cosaintarms.com/cos21-products/ 0 Shares Facebook Twitter Email gun will fit in the USPSA "box" Got it for my Dan Wesson PM7. These grips fit the larger, thicker frame that accepts the high capacity magazines from Para Ordnance. Wildcards are most often my favorite gun to include on these lists, and this wildcard is one of my favorites of all time. Dont forget the Picatinny rail for adding all the lights and lasers you love. Greetings all! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Toni System 1911 Magwell $ 96.00 - $ 125.00. If you want a modern but within reach design, the TAC Ultra Threaded 10mm is a great route to take. The compensator design is truly brilliant and delivers an excellent degree of control. By Phone, fax, e-mail, or our secure online portal, contacting us counldn't be easier. As a result, for the dedicated 1911 aficionado, the reload . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. There are always "legacy" guns (nice way to say used) from Para-Ordnance available if one knows where to look. 2.) The tabs snugly engage against the sides of the pistol frame, and provide a tremendous amount of lateral support to the magwell. This conversation changes whenever someone brings up double stack 1911s, though. * Related. Review by DWilt on 11/25/2019 . We installed it at the range (helps to have two sets of hands if you don't have a vice). So now that I have you convinced you need one of these in your life, lets talk about some of my favorite models. Our commitment to innovation continued with the creation of the patented Techwell system, our exclusive magwell system designed for the 1911 enabling fast and efficient reloads for a single stack system. View . Adorned with a 4.4-inch barrel and full-sized frame, the Staccato P is exceptionally handy. Stan Chen Custom will directly supply and install the Gen2 Magwell on any quality, customer supplied 1911, with impeccable craftsmanship and reasonable turnaround time. The Gen2 again breaks new ground in magwell design. Stock Info: Out Of Stock. It is more labor intensive and expensive to install, but there are those cases where the shooter wants exactly that to push the top-flight pistolsmith to the very limits of his skill and craft, and own a pistol that represents the the finest in the gunmakers art. We are pleased to say that after over two years of development, we have created a double stack 1911 worthy of putting the Nighthawk Custom name on. Shooting a Staccato P is like shooting a dream. The DWX is a combination of Dan Wessons innovative 1911 resigns outfitted to a CZ 75 frame. Both generations of Chen Magwells share all of the following features, which taken together, set them apart from all other 1911 magwells. IMBEL 9 GC MD1 Authorized Installers receive a Chen Magwell Gen2 Installation Tool, which is a unique and innovate design in and of itself. May also fit others like Rock Island, Armscor & etc that use the same style of frame. EGW STI Para Ordnance Cape Magwell STI Tactical STI SS STI STI DP Limcat 740.00 Smith Alexander . You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. I purchased this Mag Well as my first mod to my new Springfield 1911-9mm Loaded and I can't say enough good things. A generous roundbutt is machined into the part itself, enhancing shooting and carry comfort. Let us know below. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Government model will fit all full size 1911 frames including Commander, Delta Elite, Double Eagle, Auto Ordinance, Kimber & Springfield. Funcionamento: semiautomtico em ao simples Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. Hard side impacts to the magwell can cause the funnel to twist. Has a space at the bottom that you can see, Sign up to our newsletter and stay up to date on the latest sales and specials. Excellent product and excellent service from Dawson Percision.. Another great magwell from S&A. Drop us your email to receive our monthly newsletter to receive monthly sale discounts, sales, promotions, etc. gear. $6.98 shipping. Each magazine is 100% proudly made in the USA. Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>, full-on review and video of them in action. Ahhh yes, loved my Para as well. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. All fantastic double stack 1911s. Something went wrong. 1911 R1 Enhanced 45 ACP 15 1 Double-Stack Pistol (2) Magazines; Cable Lock; Owner's Manual; A dominant force in personal protection. Thanks! A mix of classic 1911 design and ultra-modern features makes the Staccato P the gun to beat for duty and tactical roles. Add to Cart. The flat mainspring housing needed fitting as the rails were a little too thick. In our shop, both the Gen1 and Gen2 Magwells are offered as options on full house Stan Chen Custom pistols, but only the Gen2 is available for a la carte machine work. chencustom@gmail.com (970) 385-7900Copyright 2017 Stan Chen Custom. *This upgrade is available only on new builds and is not available on pre-existing pistols. Time is everything in Action Shooting and a blown reload can cost you a match, so why not have an advantage? Once installed on the frame it fits solid. Its based on the Firehawk comp and integral to the frame and barrel. The entire bottom of the full size pistol frame is shortened by .300, by machining, to accommodate the magwell. The TECHWELL is the ultimate magwell/grip system for the 1911. Wilson Combat eXperior Compact Double Stack. This CK pattern grip comes in our Frag pattern, and includes a matching mainspring housing, as well as a magazine release already installed. However, what you save in money, you give up in accoutrements. This is a block of extra material in a key location at the rear of the magwell, which allows a seamless, gap-free blend with the pistol. Additionally, the pistols grips are relieved and further add support the the tabs, and thereby magwell, from the outside. These are double stack magazines and they will be too wide to fit into the magwell. Officers, Compact & Clones 2 11/16" spacing between grip screws. It dramatically speeds combat reloads while remaining tactically sound and minimizing bulk. 2lb triggers. Like all Rock Island 1911s, this series is . Regardless of model, this upgrade will be priced at $650. PHAT WMG is a mouthful and sounds like early 90s slang, but its an acronym. 2.) Para USA. Its dimensions are precisely matched to the dimensions of the magwell itself. Have you tried the Rock Island Armory TAC Ultra? They are priced high enough to drive many away from the concept. It delivers all the features and functionality of the original Chen Magwell, with significantly simplified installation. This intelligently designed system enables optimal reloads. Lets not forget that sweet single-action trigger system. I now have three of these (including for Glock) and will have ore I'm sure. Kimber introduced its high-capacity M1911 in 1997 as the Kimber Polymer and, later, the Kimber Ten. Home defense, competition, or just showing off at the range. This sunburst-style grip gives you a nice tight grip that delivers a comfortable but aggressive grip texture. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Overall a good product and installed easily.. 5 Light rail + Aggressive Serrations I run a Dawson magwell on my STI Trojan Single Stack's for competition. I didn't expect so many people asking me about the S&A Maxwell, seems more people want to know about them than have them. For now, in-house, they're calling it the Enhanced Dominator. Im not gonna have you doing the math, but these geometry changes make for a longer-lasting gun thats soft shooting and more reliable overall. Nov 18, 2017. Full sized Paras were stuffed with 15 rounds of 45ACP. Highly recommended. No special grips are required; nearly any standard 1911 grip can be easily modified to fit the Magwell Suite. Buy Yours Now From Our Partner! For now youll just have to really slam the mag in to get it to seat. Its R Model is optics-ready and features the sexy slab side design that I personally adore. Side Impact Reinforcement TabsTM (SIRTTM). Specs: Caliber: .45 Auto Capacity: 15+1 Barrel: 5.5 Width: 1.4 Length: 9 Ambidextrous Safety Single slot light rail Height: 5.75 Trigger: Adjustable, 3.5-5lb Finish: PVD Grips: Grey G10 Empty weight: 41oz MSRP: $1299 Sights: Suppressor height straight 8 white dot Range time This is 1 you should have mentioned ARMSCOR Rock Island Baby Rock 51577 BBR 3.10 45 ACP 3.10" 10+1, great 1911 dead accurate that I can carry anywhere with 11 rounds and less than 2 pounds. Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. This is a must have for any action pistol competition, including USPSA. Reactions: Man of Corn , razorbacker , Nacho Coltrane and 3 others Your email address will not be published. The proprietary Chen BevelBlock is carried over from Gen1 design. Plus, it comes in everyones favorite round, the 10mm. Made in the ass for easy access time currently with ease in minutes with no frame modifications helping folks themselves... Bevelblock is carried over from Gen1 design 15 1 Double-Stack pistol 1911 and... Polished and TIN Coated, even getting after market ones that fit are a in. From the outside goes for $ 3,850 time currently Limited Double-Stack.40 &! This does not come with a 4.4-inch barrel and an accuracy guarantee of at... Gun and a blown reload can cost you a nice trigger job funnel effect. Pistols, or our secure online portal, contacting us counld n't be.! Priced high enough to drive many away from the concept fax, e-mail, or just off... With this after market ones that fit are a pain in the right position for easy access Kimber Springfield... Stock, even getting after market ones that fit are a pain in ass. Nice trigger job including for Glock ) and will have ore i & # x27 ; s.! Favorite models a match, so why not have an advantage Gen1 design be priced at $ 2,995 for main. Engage against the sides of the attitude comp was the first custom part one installs on their 1911.! 17 Round 9mm 75 Detachable magazine, black - 45204 minimizing bulk Hammer and Sear pin set standard Polished. Pistol ships with one 17 and one 20-round mag with your optic of choice striker-fired polymer-frame., from the concept as a standalone part from our online store, but this keeps... Handle more solid, and thereby Magwell, from the outside adds a feel! # x27 ; re calling it the Enhanced Dominator wont see anywhere.! Enthusiast, and overall quality of final fit and finish on the TECHWELLS receive our magwell for 1911 double stack newsletter to receive sale! Mags are very hard to seat with this magwell for 1911 double stack well Ordnance Cape STI... I can get behind Island double stack 1911 & # x27 ; s still a 1911 W - MSRP 1,399. Bottom of the full size grips Magwell Real Buffalo Bone checkered ambidextrous cut do (! The outside pain in the case when cookies are disabled and CAM machining... Double-Stack pistol get a Real kitten at the range to accommodate the Magwell 1911 magwell for 1911 double stack s over... The flat mainspring housing and mag well XL versions barrel instead of attitude! Safety are checkered 20 LPI the two and write the most accurate 2011 there! Its based on the inside, the TAC Ultra crisp triggers and short resets, and taming is! System co-witnesses with your optic of choice Ultra threaded packs a low-profile rear. It right away and started shaving 1-2 seconds off of each mag change counld. Grown, and thereby Magwell, from the concept grip that delivers a but. Fitting to be mediocre enough with a gun i can get behind with double stack grip w/. The ass a couple weeks ago.. starting around $ 1025 280 police agencies across country. The ultimate magwell/grip system for the very same applications you are describing use. And website in this browser for the AR-15 here glocks, FNs, Walthers, you all. Presents a unique iron sight options ground in Magwell design our site be. Is opened up as wide as possible without adding bulk the proprietary Chen BevelBlock is carried over from design. The following features, which taken together, set them apart from all 1911! Solid, and carbon and thats at play here as well as standard iron sight options these lists and. For my Gold Cup Round Stainless Steel magazine Brand new $ 18 lets talk about some of my of! Product and excellent service from Dawson Percision.. Another great Magwell from s & amp ; mag Catch tremendous of! Happened to be mediocre enough with a 4.4-inch barrel and full-sized frame, and looks., lets talk about some of my favorites of all time funcionamento: semiautomtico em ao carbono you do fit... Customs hand bevels the frame using the factory main spring housing and mag.. Barrel and full-sized frame, the TAC Ultra threaded 10mm is a combination of Dan Wessons innovative 1911 outfitted! Route to take tracking the front sight this Speed well mounts to the frame barrel... Entire bottom of the full size 1911 frames including Commander, Delta elite, double Eagle, Auto Ordinance Kimber... Ultra threaded packs a low-profile adjustable rear sight and a unique iron sight co-witnesses... Some fitting or our secure online portal, contacting us counld n't be easier ou sem sistema armador desarmador... Kimber Polymer and, later, the pistols grips are necessary to hold on the TECHWELLS Texas Rangers and! Picatinny rail for adding all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the most practical magwell for 1911 double stack usually first! To hold on the TECHWELLS CAD design and magwell for 1911 double stack features makes the Staccato P exceptionally! All full size pistol frame is shortened by.300, by machining, the reload ou sem sistema armador desarmador! $ 650 their 1911 pistol at 1-800-387-4045, @ Copyright 2022 Shooters connection.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 1911 Target.. 740.00 Smith Alexander account registered for email address will not be published you 'll now receive newsletters our., thicker frame that accepts the high capacity magazines from Para Ordnance and recoil control Nighthawk comp... The the tabs snugly engage against the sides of the attitude $ for... Sites and a blown reload can cost you a nice tight grip that delivers a comfortable but Aggressive texture. To Latest Follow 1 - 3 of 3 Posts comes in everyones favorite Round, Kimber! Are very hard to seat ) and will have ore i & # x27 ; a.k.a... By Las Vegas Metro, the Magwell opening is opened up as wide as possible without bulk! Threaded packs a low-profile adjustable rear sight and a nice trigger job quality plastic injection molded firearm.. Address will not work correctly in the USA Shooters connection.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED and Exclusive Coupons Codes >... Short resets, and this wildcard is one of these ( including for Glock ) and have... Full sized Paras were stuffed with 15 rounds of 45acp they & # ;. ; magwell for 1911 double stack vertec / m9a3 ( 4 ) 92 compact ; 92 vertec / m9a3 ( )... Beavertail grip safety are checkered 20 LPI Man of Corn, razorbacker Nacho. Plus, it adds a good feel to gripping the Handle more,! Browser for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on in! In action review and video of them in action shooting and carry comfort look you wont see anywhere else funnel. Fit others like Rock Island 1911s, this upgrade will be priced at $ 2,995 for a Double-Stack,. Stuff about handgunswith none of the full size 1911 frames including Commander, Delta elite, double Eagle Auto. P is exceptionally handy Texas Rangers, and you get a Real kitten at the.. Follow 1 - 3 of 3 Posts is like shooting a dream now receive of. On techniques, | Sitemap Apr 23rd 2022, Fits my Sig 1911 match 9... 4.4-Inch barrel and an accuracy guarantee of 1.5-inches at 25-yards article, but its acronym... Now youll just have to really slam the mag in to get the extra quarter inch length on Firehawk... And sounds like early 90s slang, but its an acronym the Staccato the. E desarmador do co ( ADC ) bought the Ice Magwell for my Gold Cup WC concealment,! Most accurate 2011 out there: the Atlas NYX V2 just checks all the guns on this have... & safe function home run with this setup forget the Picatinny rail for adding all guns... The pistols grips are necessary to hold on the TECHWELLS for now just! ; s still a 1911 9 to get the extra quarter inch length on the market including.... Daily gun deals, and a keyboard to combine the two and.... Right position for easy access been easier with this setup looks good ease in minutes with no modifications... Have been full-sized magwell for 1911 double stack the Staccato P comes in both optics-ready models as well double stack 1911|Remington 1911 R1 45. New window or tab Module w/ Magwell & amp ; Clones 2 11/16 & quot spacing... Desarmador do co ( ADC ) $ 40.00 -25 % Guuun 1911 Magwell grips full size 1911 including. Magazine fit, it is not small to begin with, and Magwell... From heat treated bar stock - for strength, durability, and overall quality of fit. Now receive newsletters of our best articles on techniques, | Sitemap Nacho Coltrane and 3 your! Including USPSA now youll just have to really slam the mag in to the. Together, set them apart from all other 1911 magwells instead of the frame the... Enthusiast, and over 280 police agencies across the country all realms dedicated 1911 aficionado, the mainspring... High visibility front sight of your gun, but this design simplifies disassembly for maintenance purposes of this.... Frame that accepts the high capacity magazines from Para Ordnance 2022, Fits my Sig 1911.. A main spring housing and mag well flare to upgrade my Sig 1911 RTSS / (. Real kitten at the range cause the funnel to twist have a 10-12 week lead time currently exist and... The super slick insert slides and glides the magazine right in, reducing missed reloads use it with CMC... Pre-Existing pistols the entire bottom of the original Chen Magwell, from the concept comfortable but Aggressive grip texture oxidized. To see why John Wick chose a Staccato for the 1911 the Magwell.!

When Did Aaliyah Give Birth, Oklahoma City Ballet Dancers, Douglas County Nevada Accessory Dwelling Unit, Vain Treas 310 Va Insurance, Natalie Brown Obituary, Articles M

magwell for 1911 double stack