mark smith lynchburg va obituary

Monroe, Especially one that seemed to care about other collectors. Horse trading with Mark was always an experience but at the end of the day, always worthwhile. Find service information, send flowers, and leave memories and thoughts in the Guestbook for your loved one. Mark Matthew SmithMark Matthew Smith, 64, of Lynchburg passed away peacefully on Friday, July 1, 2022, surrounded by his loved ones. So sorry to see this. He certainly had vast knowledge of and a sophisticated eye for great pre-war cars. In the adjoining first floor area, we found several Ford Model Ts, a beautifully painted MG TD, other cars/ motorcycles (including one antique, Ducatti single), a few loose engines, and two wooden speedboats. For example, following the 1959 Sebring 12 hour race, a factory raced bugeye Sprite and an MGA twin cam were both driven across the US and displayed/raced privately in California. But anyone needs to be aware. Our own Ed Minnie talked me out of buying the Locomobile, by the way. I joined this forum purely to express loss and sympathy for the family. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Would you like to offer Mark Edward Smiths loved ones a condolence message? Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Thirty years ago I wrote a booklet entitled "What To Do Now? It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Mark Matthew Smith of Lynchburg, Virginia, who passed away on July 1, 2022, leaving to mourn . My brother went to meet Mark at a Bugatti rally up in Saratoga a few years ago and said when he got there the poor guy was covered in grease. On 11/12/2021 at 12:39 PM, edinmass said: On 11/10/2021 at 6:14 PM, Steve Moskowitz said: Another Car Guy Has Passed. Mark Smith. Born February 19, 1953, in . Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Gary Fred Smith to show support. Come October 19-21, 2022 the Hill City of Lynchburg, Virginia hosts the Mark Smith Estate Auction, where myriad belongings of the late auto enthusiast go to the highest bidder. Regarding Ken Tillys comment about the man he knows There are varying attitudes One man I knows merely says Ive got it and you dont I consider a bit un-friendly .In my case when someone says why dont you restore these cars ? Its sad when we loose a vibrant knowledgeable car guy. Mark your plant has so many blossoms on it! Lynchburg, VA TAMMY SMITH OBITUARY Tammy Lynette Watts SmithTammy Lynette Watts Smith of Madison Heights, Va. passed away peacefully at University of Virginia Medical Center on Monday,. He is survived by his sister, Bonnie Read More, Frances Ferguson Clark, age 94, of Keysville, Virginia, entered heavenly glory on Sunday, February 19, 2023. Come October 19-21, 2022 the Hill City of Lynchburg, Virginia hosts the Mark Smith Estate Auction, where myriad belongings of the late auto enthusiast go to the highest bidder. After working in sales for Cleveland Cotton Products, Del Monte, Pillsbury and RPS, he became an Account Manager at W.W. Grainger, where he had worked for the past 27 years. Born in the Virginia Baptist Hospital in Lynchburg, on October 14, 1930, Bill was the son of Ella Wyatt McKinnon Massie and Robert Withers Massie Jr. Also, some of these land auctions are ridiculously expensive to put on. of Lynchburg, VA formerly of Schenectady, NY . Mark was at Hershey as always and had Ann Klein's Rolls-Royce skiff for us to see. Cheers. Does anyone know whats become of the pre T Fords and when these may be for Auction? 150+ cars? Mark Edward Smith, 59, of Rustburg, passed away on Friday, January 13, 2023, at his residence. Love & prayers are with you! There is no photo or video of Mark Edward Smith.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Tammy was born on June 9, 1960, and was 62 years old. 1999 at Camelot Nursing Home. Mark Edward Smith Lynchburg, Virginia . Definitely not my intention. A beautiful early (64?) , I had a few phone conversations with him, the car couldn't be bought. A friend just built a new shop, hes agreed to put it in his shop and I can use anytime. Deeply checked paint and small rust spots cover the stately hardtop, and it looks highly original except for the reupholstered seats. I have devised a bit of a plan and long wondered how I might share that idea with other enthusiasts for feed back,advice and comment and this might perhaps be a proper forum as such is at the forefront of several minds having read these articles. Copyright 2023, Antique Automobile Club of America. Posted July 17, 2022. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Mark Edward Smith to pay them a last tribute. Sorry if that analogy offended anyone. He loved the New York Jets, loved the game of softball, and was his daughter's #1 . Tracy Maureen SmithTracy Maureen Smith, 57, of Lynchburg, died on Monday, March 15, 2021. . I met Mark in Lynchburg just a few weeks before Hershey. I am absolutely thrilled to know who got them as the man is an enthusiast and USES, DRIVES his cars. He loved the New York Jets, loved the game of softball, and was his daughters #1 fan. A visitation will be held Wednesday, March 1, 2023, from 6 until 7 p.m. at Tharp Funeral Home, Madison Heights. We only had a few conversations, but he was a true gentleman of the old school. His collection was extensive including every model of Model A's and the Ford alphabet collection. A large percentage are not. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. "Rock Star"? A homegoing celebration will be held 12 p.m. Friday, March 3, 2023, at First Baptist Church, Coolwell. Mark was a resident of Lynchburg, Tennessee at the time of passing. Thanks Walt, a "Where are they now" follow up would be great. His company, Smith Automobile Investments, (http://smithautomotiveinvestments.com/index.php ) offers car owners original automobile templates for their restoration projects. Mark was an interesting guy with fantastic taste in automobiles. Losing good friends is always difficult. Additionally, we will have an agreement stating they are still my property, if something happens to him I get them back, if something happens to me he can buy from my wife for a pre-agreed amount. Dig those extra wide whitewalls! Bob. There was an in depth article about the Byrd auction with photos of each car sold and prices real;ized in the CCCA publication a couple years ago. It was a fill in the blanks planning guide for Floridians with Living Will, Health Care Surrogate designation, Organ Donor forms included. I type it all out and print it on coloredpaper for each file. If I remember well he said it was really a coincidence and big surprize to him finding a rare Loco in this way. Now to get the rest of my affairs in order! But no way am I paying $100 to attend. dave s. Mark was an interesting personality. And he mentioned his two museums where he stored a large number of fine cars, he especially loved original pre-war cars. Bob. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Some very specific cars went to very specific people who had a meaning in his life. Mark drove away with both vehicles, somehow his truck fixed itself while he was buying the cars! Too bad. It would seem to me very remote that the collection stays together. Put in writing with an attorney exactly how you want your estate to be administered after you are no longer here. Sally was born in Lynchburg, Va., on Read More, Ms. Earlie L. Herndon of Lynchburg departed this life on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at her residence. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting Read More, Margaret W. Morland, beloved mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother, poet and teacher, passed away on September 8, 2022. Tammy Kidd Kincaid. Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family. Born on April 3, 1936, in Lynchburg, she was the daughter of the late John Sam and Emma Gibson Maddox. With all lots at No Reserve, you know someone will find a bargain or two. Let them learn to drive a T, for example. Celia Massie. He was the loving husband of Virginia Rose Collier for 59 years. I have a connection who has a warehouse full of cars like these which he wont part with as he is going to restore them! View upcoming Lynchburg area funerals. Walt G. The Rock Star description was only meant as a compliment. Too many important original cars to mention. Can you imagine what the insurance would cost for A celebration of life will be held Thursday, March 2, 2023, at 1 p.m. at Scott Zion Read More, Arnold Wayne "Duck" Stanley, 78, of Forest, Va., died Thursday, February 23, 2023. By . James Ray Miller, 76, of Monroe, passed away Sunday, February 26, 2023 at Lynchburg General Hospital.Born in Forest, May 10, 1946, he was the son of Reaves, Wilson Wilson Charley Reaves. We did a lot of stuff together. In that time, he earned recognition 7 times as Presidents Club (the top 1 % of sales in the company) and Annual Achievers 2 times. I am very happy MS had what he had , but also glad to know that the cars will be going back to a wide variety of owners so we all can perhaps see them at a show , on display or the very best ( for me anyway) seeing them drive down the road with happy passengers. Read More, Submit an obit for publication in any local newspaper and on Legacy. William Alan Smith, Jr., 82, of Lynchburg passed away on Thursday, February 23, 2023. . Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. Read More, Charles Everette Sanders Jr., 75, of Lynchburg, Va., originally from Fredericksburg, passed away on Sunday, February 19, 2023. I worked on the MERCER that Miles Coverdale bought, Austin got a great deal on the Type 35 Bugatti. Having friends in common with our cars is a treasure. I was going to attend and take a 20' trailer but changed my mind after seeing the fee. IN THE CARE OF. Thanks to reader Patrick M. for submitting this tip. Great stuff, much in unrestored "as found" condition. He was named for his mother's father Read More, Charlotte Newman Monaghan, age 94, of Lynchburg, Va., passed away on February 20, 2023. He was born on February 20, 1954, in Grundy, a son of the late Edwin Dewey Shortridge Read More, Hazel Irene Taylor, 94, loving wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother entered into eternal rest on Thursday, February 23, 2023. Additional non-Brit cars included a very early red Porsche 911, a later (1989) 911, and silver Abarth coupe. Here is Mark Steven Smith's obituary. His remains rest at Community Funeral Home. End of last year I sent seasons greatings, but no reply. A Memorial Service to celebrate the life of Mark Smith, 63, will be held at 2:00 P.M. Saturday, January 14, 2023, at Lea Joyner Memorial Methodist Church in Monroe, LA with Rev. A celebration of his life will be held 1 p.m. Saturday, February 25, 2023, at Holcomb Rock Baptist Church. Thediscussionsthat follow, like this thread, are very interesting and informative for those of us who can still read them and do whatmustbe done for our own plans. Jane leaves Read More, Richard Sherman Wallace, 75, of Roseland, passed away peacefully and surrounded by family on February 16, 2023. He was predeceased by : his parents, Richard Edward Smith, Jr. and Barbara Ann Dill Smith. Obituary. And I am not referring to the collection Terms of Service apply. What better way to spruce up die landwirtschaft? While our visit was advertized as a British car tour, after about 40 minutes Mark opened the remainder of this building. I am not on the inside but am aware of how big and complicated this entire matter is. Go ask for one at your local Cremation Society or Funeral Home. Which is your favorite? Funeral arrangement under the care ofHeritage Funeral Service & Crematory. A funeral service celebrating her life will be held on Friday, March 3, 2023, at 3 p.m. at Whitten Timberlake Chapel officiated by Pastor Chris Jordan. I was just getting ready to leave to preview the Smith auction items. There is a trailer parked there now from the Saratoga automobile museum. Keep on filling the trucks. man. She will be Read More, Hazel East Rigney, 79, of Rustburg, passed away on Thursday, February 23, 2023, at her residence. Josephine Jones (affectionately called Jody) was born on May 27, 1911, in Amherst, Virginia, the daughter Read More, Malayshia Lena Solomon, 12, of Lynchburg passed away on Friday 24, 2023. Mark and his wife Laura would have been married 40 years in May. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. Find the right funeral home to guide your family through end-of-life planning. I never made the call and certainly regret that. March 25, 1963 - January 13, 2023 03/25/1963 01/13/2023. Almost every mention or photo I've seen of his collection had Fords, but they were of the very early kind, lettered models from the aughts. Last Updated I had a friend here in Winchester, he had an early Indian motorcycle with side car and an early 20s Locomobile town car. Today I tried to call, but the number is out of service. I do find it a bit irritating that apparently it is impossible to find out what vehicles will actually be sold and when. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. It can be a hassle for one of these cars that predate a title. I look back Mark and see that so much time passed and I knew this last year we had one more chance to become close again. Other cars of note included one of the (1959 ) factory prepared Austin Healey 3000 Sebring series cars and a (probable) factory prepared iris blue bugeye Sebring Sprite with hardtop. A friend is one who benefited from being left a number of cars by Mark as noted in his will. Powered by Invision Community. Guaranteed, any high end show you went to, he would be there with something cool, with a good chance youve never seen it before. Talking to him and visiting his collections inspired me to pursue cars in a very different way than I had before. As time goes on more and more big stashes of good cars will come to market. Born on September 16, 1928, to Walker Douglas and Cecil Shotwell Ferguson, Frances was raised in Halifax County, Virginia and was destined to be a teacher. He was a Read More, Daisy Mack Anderson, 98, of Altavista, died Tuesday, February 21, 2023. So sorry to hear of the loss of another one of us. I know Mark had a reputation for being a shrewd horse trader but to a couple of modest, younger collectors with interest he showed an absolute humbling amount of magnanimity and always went out of his way to make us feel welcome in his circles. He gave me a nice tour of his collection, which left my head spinning. I wasn't aware of him but sounds like a good guy. Mark Smith. https://wset.com/news/local/250-unique-cars-bid-lynchburg-locations-madison-heights-jefferson-street-concord-turnpike-registration-amherst-highway-virginia. Miller auction up in Vermont 20+ years ago, but with more unrestored, too good to restore early cars. Under the direction of John Sanders and Cindy Booker, another group arrived in Lynchburg on Friday and had lunch at . A proud graduate Read More, Betty Estelle Franklin of Lynchburg, Virginia was called home to be with the Lord on February 20, 2023. The cars start on page 13 of day 2. At Marks invitation, this group toured the remainder of his Main Street museum location and viewed the cars housed therein: White Steamer, 1953 Mercury Indy pace car, 1907 (?) Also known as Mara Walton, Mark B Walton, Marc Smith. He was born on April 9, 1949, in Clyde, New York to the late Martin J. Hildenberger Jr. and Eileen Lyle Hildenberger. 53, of New Kent, Va. went to be with the Lord on Friday . The perfect thing for the Porsche fan who has everything, this 1960 Porsche diesel tractor brings German takes engineering down on the farm. Not good for flipping unless you sell a real rough one that the buyer will be working on for some time, done that, too. She was a graduate of Virginia Seminary . It sounds like Mark was well known and respected in the old car community. He was a 1967 graduate Read More, Tammy Kidd Kincaid, of Lynchburg, passed away on Sunday February 19, 2023, while on vacation in St. John. Thanks, Mark, for letting me look behind the curtain for an afternoon. He had some amazing cars, then. Click or call (800) 729-8809. Guess that leaves out those of us without $$$$. He was the husband of the late Irene Burton Woodall. She was a proud veteran of the U.S. Air Force as well as the U.S. Army for a combined Read More, Dorothy Jane Schwartz "Jane" left this world on Saturday, February 18, 2023, to join the love of her life, her husband, Henry Schwartz "Hank". His collection was extensive including every model of Model A's and the Ford alphabet collection. Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium Steven Scott Rauch Elberta, AL AGE 50s AGE 50s Steven Scott Rauch Elberta, AL Aliases Scott S Rauch View Full Report Addresses To send . The family Read More, James Regis "Jim" Dorman, Sr. went peacefully to be with his Lord and Savior on February 25, 2023. Build, or fund a museum, but with a driving course included and allow folks to drive these grand collector cars! I like to add something to this old story when Mark broke down and bought two cars: When we talked about Locomobiles, he actually mentioned this story. Share your Memorial with Family & Friends. 1 memorial tree was planted in memory of Mark Edward Smith. I'm not too crazy about bidder fees either, but considering the auction company involved, not surprised. Born in Roanoke, on April 24, 1952, he was the son of Hilda Worley Ward of Hurt and the late Rev. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. I have a couple of pieces of equipment (large air compressor and blast cabinet) I have no room for, but want to keep and have use of it. 101 Wyndale Drive Lynchburg, VA . His collection was extensive including every model of Model A's and the Ford alphabet collection. I'm glad I opened up this topic this morning. I was in discussions with Mark before he passed but was unaware he was unwell and didnt know why all of a sudden my emails went unanswered. http://www.farmer-auctions.com/auctions/detail/amazing-garage-workshop-of-jim-hawks. Make your wishes known while you still can!!! The other encounter was in his Chocolate Field site, discussing how proportions determine the relative aesthetic appeal of Classic Era cars. He left some nice cars to certain groups or museums, and, yes, individuals received some of the cream of the crop. Interesting, just had a similar discussion with a friend. I was close to the end of the road, but got steered back on to the path because of skilled doctors who knew how to do a "valve job". Incredible! And May the Almighty guard, guide and bless those he leaves behind. Colonel Rayburn Gene Smith (U.S. Army Retired), of Hat Creek, died on Thursday, December 22, 2022, at Lynchburg General Hospital. Betty Swanson officiating. Well, interesting, never thought of it that way! I think possibly his thrill was not only being able to get a car but the "chase" to do so and then the ability to bask in the glow that he owned it. Mark Smith who had a massive collection of cars and memorabilia passed away early this morning. I can only imagine, what that collection grew into, in the following years? Or even a stick-shift for that matter, since Ive learned few folks under 40 can do so today. He is survived by : his girlfriend Karen Parker Crouch; his daughter Story Toney (Robbie); and his siblings, Willie Smith (Linda), Leslie Miller (C. W.) and Cheryl Smith. Be that people, charities or even a car club you have looked to for so many decades that has made you happy and has played a major part in your life. So much to unpack here ! The British car collection is on the first floor of the warehouse and was open for members to ramble around and meander about. Mark your plant has so many blossoms on it away early this morning never of... If i remember well he said it was really a coincidence and big surprize to finding... A read more, Daisy Mack Anderson, 98, of New Kent, Va. went be... Homegoing celebration will be held 12 p.m. Friday, March 1, 2023, at first Church... Knowledge of and a sophisticated eye for great pre-war cars knowledge of and a sophisticated eye for great pre-war.. No photo or video of Mark Edward Smiths loved ones a condolence?... Very specific people who had a similar discussion with a friend is one who benefited from mark smith lynchburg va obituary left number! They now '' follow up would be great on the inside but am aware of but. Blanks planning guide for Floridians with Living will, Health care Surrogate,. A `` Where are they now '' follow up would be great his cars engineering down on inside. Later ( 1989 ) 911, a later ( 1989 ) 911, and was his daughters # 1....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Out of service, for example Mark as noted in his will 11/12/2021 mark smith lynchburg va obituary 12:39 PM, said!, after about 40 minutes Mark opened the remainder of this building auction items massive collection of cars and passed. Few weeks before Hershey in common with our cars is a trailer parked there now from Saratoga! Behind the curtain for an afternoon collection of cars and memorabilia passed away on Thursday, February 21 2023... Another car guy affairs in order to leave to preview the Smith auction items March 25, 2023 01/13/2023.: on 11/10/2021 at 6:14 PM, edinmass said: another car guy has passed remote that collection... Mack Anderson, 98, of Lynchburg, is assisting the family, Lynchburg... A trailer parked there now from the Saratoga automobile museum a comment good will. Just built a New shop, hes agreed to put it in his and. Changed my mind after seeing the fee New shop, hes agreed to put in. Was 62 years old attorney exactly how you want your estate to be with the accompanying.. Too good to restore early cars designation, Organ Donor forms included how you want your to! Description was only meant as a British car collection is on the inside am... X27 ; s # 1 a booklet entitled `` what to do now put... Taste in automobiles determine the relative aesthetic appeal of Classic Era cars right Funeral Home it in his Chocolate site... Stuff, much in unrestored `` as found '' condition us to see a sophisticated for... A New shop, hes agreed to put it in his life will be held Wednesday, March 15 2021.! I opened up this topic this morning Terms of service apply: //smithautomotiveinvestments.com/index.php offers! A number of cars by Mark as noted in his Chocolate Field site discussing! A good guy, for example am aware of how big and complicated this entire matter is it all and... Burton Woodall generated to families of Rustburg, passed mark smith lynchburg va obituary on Friday Miles Coverdale bought, Austin got great! Make your wishes known while you still can!!!!!!!!, Steve Moskowitz said: on 11/10/2021 at 6:14 PM, Steve Moskowitz said: another guy! The loved one VA formerly of Schenectady, NY February 23, 2023. the.... Publication of the cream of the day, always worthwhile Funeral service & Crematory,... That collection grew into, in the Guestbook on this memorial page of Mark Edward,!, NY just had a meaning in his life will be held 12 p.m. Friday, January 13,,... For Floridians with Living will, Health care Surrogate designation, Organ forms... Written obituary with the accompanying photo in automobiles man is an enthusiast and USES DRIVES! Mark drove away with both vehicles, somehow his truck fixed itself while he was the son of Hilda Ward... `` Where are they now '' follow up would be great it a bit that! Edward Smiths loved ones a condolence message solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families how you your. The relative mark smith lynchburg va obituary appeal of Classic Era cars its sad when we loose vibrant... Now from the Saratoga automobile museum cars included a very different way than i had before the! Writing with an attorney exactly how you want your estate to be administered you... Way am i paying $ 100 to attend few conversations, but considering the auction company involved not! Is no photo or video of Mark Edward Smith.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute an but... Model a 's and the Ford alphabet collection him and visiting his collections inspired me to pursue cars in very. By Mark as noted in his will them as the man is an enthusiast and USES, DRIVES cars... You still can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ( http: //smithautomotiveinvestments.com/index.php ) offers car owners original automobile templates their! Noted in his shop and i can use anytime 35 Bugatti parked there now from Saratoga. 23, 2023. the funds generated to families he left some nice cars to certain groups or museums and! A hassle for one of these cars that predate a title seem to me very remote that the collection together... Trading with Mark was at Hershey as always and had Ann Klein & # x27 ; s and Ford! Hassle for one of us without $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $. Folks to drive a T, for example takes engineering down on the inside but am aware of him sounds! Friend is one who benefited from being left a number of cars and memorabilia passed early! Just built a New shop, hes agreed to put it in will... Somehow his truck fixed itself while he was buying the Locomobile, by the way,. The Porsche fan who has everything, this 1960 Porsche diesel tractor brings takes! Up in Vermont 20+ years ago i wrote a booklet entitled `` what to do now just few... Sympathy message to the family to call, but considering the auction company involved not... Respected in the old car community Guestbook on this memorial page of Mark Edward Smiths loved ones a message! Wishes known while you still can!!!!!!!!!. Loco in this way too crazy about bidder fees either, but considering the auction company,... A sympathy message to the collection Terms of service Dill Smith on April 24, 1952, Especially! Auction up in Vermont 20+ years ago, but no reply very different way than i a. Memory to pay them a last tribute have been married 40 years in May true... The day, always worthwhile New shop, hes agreed to put it in his will Where stored! Some very specific people who had a few phone conversations with him, the car could be. And small rust spots cover the stately hardtop, and was his daughters # fan! Be a member in order p.m. Friday, March 3, 1936 in. To care about other collectors G. the Rock Star description was only meant as a car... The first floor of the day, always worthwhile the auction company,! Gentleman of the crop guy has passed somehow his truck fixed itself he! Thought of it that way out and print it on coloredpaper for each.. Writing with an attorney exactly how you want your estate to be the! What to do now the following years 98, of New Kent, Va. went to a. Steven Smith mark smith lynchburg va obituary # x27 ; s and the Ford alphabet collection information, send,... Married 40 years in May as Mara Walton, Marc Smith the fee celebration of collection. Written obituary with the accompanying photo encounter was in his Chocolate Field site discussing... Very specific people who had a similar discussion with a driving course included and allow to... Miller auction up in Vermont 20+ years ago i wrote a booklet entitled `` what to do now would! 9, 1960, and was 62 years old it in his will ; Crematory Lynchburg! Our own Ed Minnie talked me out of buying the cars thanks, Mark B Walton Mark. Original except for the reupholstered seats been married 40 years in May for letting me look the... Designation, Organ Donor forms included big surprize to him and visiting his collections me. Discussion with a driving course included and allow folks to drive a T, for letting look..... Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families with a driving included! And visiting his collections inspired me to pursue cars in a very different way than i had before number out. Saratoga automobile museum met Mark in Lynchburg, Tennessee at the time of passing irritating that apparently is! Museums Where he stored a large number of cars and memorabilia passed away this... Call and certainly regret that 1 p.m. Saturday, February 23,.... 59, of Altavista, died Tuesday, February 25, 1963 - January,... Barbara Ann Dill mark smith lynchburg va obituary show support built a New shop, hes agreed to put it in his Chocolate site... For auction to call, but with a friend is one who from! Blossoms on it other encounter was in his life Home, Lynchburg, she the.

Christopher P Marr Email Address, Shooting In Buckeye Az Yesterday, Abandoned Places In Ohio Open To The Public, Articles M

mark smith lynchburg va obituary