mini aussie shepherd rescue in washington

We believe in raising healthy quality mini aussies, not only for companion animals, or show/agility. We work hard to produce healthy, in TONASKET, WA, US. Dilute Red Merle Female. TRENTON, FL, US. With mixed breeds, looking at the size of the parents can give you a good idea of what to expect as your puppy grows. USA in Temperament is super important in my program in order to achieve the quality of pups I can put my name on. in She weighs about 25 pounds. CHICKASHA, OK, US. Telephone: 253.843.2626. BILLINGS, MO, US. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple SANTA FE, TX, US. Please upgrade your browser. Male. USA Tails docked ASDR registerable Come with first shots and deworming, dew claws have been in If using an Apple device, Safari does not support the 'upload files' option to add photos. Cara is a happy active puppy , loves people and is very affectionate. The Miniature Australian Shepherd is actually all-American, a smaller descendent of a dog originally bred to work ranches. WE ARE STATE AND USDA LICENSED. Ruthie Port Townsend 253-857-7302. Red merle blue/hazel eyes. ARPH's mission is to rescue Australian Shepherds and place them into loving, caring, and permanent homes, and to educate the public about all aspects of owning an Australian Shepherd. He does great with dogs and, She is a wonderful dog in every way except for her dislike of children due to a neighbor child striking her when, Hiro is a good dog that needs a loving home. CONTACT: Country Livin Pet Rescue 770-402-3758. Miniature Australian Shepherd Rescue Organizations In New Jersey. Feed the dog 1.5 to 3 cups of food per day. Georgia Australian Shepherd Rescue Groups. Established in 2006, we at Elmo's Aussies have owned and worked a variety of stock dogs throughout our lives. Our puppies are raised in our home and on our small farm. HARTVILLE, MO, US. USA She gets walked twice a week. We put puppies through a 3 week training program where they are in 1 to 12 of 21 filtered dog listings. We've spent the last 20 years sharing our wealth of knowledge by breeding our Toy, Miniature and standard Australian Shepherds. COUCH, MO, US. Sand Dollar Aussies is located on our Arabian horse farm, where we believe beauty, disposition, and training ability can coincide with both our horses and our dogs. Black Tri Female 1, blue eyes, very very sweet personality. Sort. She is a gorgeous black tri with minimal white. If you have any questions, please contact Dawn Knapp, MASCUSA National Rescue Coordinator. Breeders of top quality, West German show line German Shepherds, and Czech imported and titled working Shepherds! She was left behind when, Memphis is a very sweet and calm boy. USA They love children, like to get up and go but also love to just in Puppies are raised in our home with children and other dogs. JEFFERSONTOWN, KY, US, Happy Tails Miniature Australian Shepherds. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. USA We take pride in raising the best quality, healthiest and best natured, loving, happy fur babies possible. in We are located in Northeast Nebraska and Western Iowa. Filter Dog Ads Search. Rescues Rescue; Other Services; Support; Dogs. Here at Ashby Lou Aussies we strive to raise quality Miniature and Toy Australian Shepherds . - $1000). Pat Spokane 509-466-1538 cell 509-879-4583. Obedience training will be very beneficial, since they need to be active and given a job, like stranded breeds. All rights reserved. USA home MARS is the first rescue group devoted exclusively to the Miniature Australian (and Miniature American) Shepherd. USA We specialize in Toy and Mini Aussies. If you are a first time visitor, then congratulations on your decision to adopt a dog! HUNTINGTON, UT, US, USA VACAVILLE, CA, US. USA WITTMANN, AZ, US, in USA Pups are sold with a health guarantee and contract as well as tails and dew claws removed. ORLANDO, FL, US. SANFORD, NC, US. BALDWIN, KS, US. USA LUCERNE VALLEY, CA, US. Project Puppy Love is an initiative to provide people/children with puppies that could be emotional support dogs. WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED KENNEL IN THE HEART OF THE OZARK MOUNTAINS OF MISSOURI. We strongly recommend includinga photo of your dog. Babies often come to the nursery when their mother has rejected them. Puppies are in In home family breeders. the life of one lucky pup, as well as to immeasurable improve your own happiness! He is dog and cat. At DJDR our focus is on the unique needs of each dog. Crazy Patch Ranch Miniature American Shepherds is located in Washington state. Gorgeous imported dogs. The more information you provide on this questionnaire the better we will be able to assist you. EVANS, CO, US. Raised with love and attention. Copyright 1999-2014 World Organization. USA Molalla Mini Aussies and vist https://cash.app/$molallaaussies We register with ASDR and usually leave tails full or at a natural bob. Miniature Australian Shepherds are medium active, fun and colorful. Gorgeous mini aussie pups. ARPH is not able to take mixes. Available Toy & Mini Aussie Puppies Pups are considered available until Deposit/Full Payment has been received - We do not hold pups. These little dogs are active and should be played with and exercised frequently to keep their weight down. Microchipped, Current USA COLUMBUS, NC, US. Smaller sized. KIRKSEY, KY, US. MARS is the first rescue group to exclusively care for, evaluate and find homes for Miniature. MAHANOY CITY, PA, US. More details. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed male medium young mixed. Mini Australian Shepherd. We are a small breeding program in southeastern Oklahoma. In addition to coming back here, you can also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for additional info on rescue groups near you, current posts, and pictures! USA Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. LEXINGTON, AL, US. MIDDLEBURG, FL, US, Corey is a beautiful black tri male, he has a white snout and thin white mark on his forehead. Mini American Shepherds are First & Foremost Beloved Family Companions here on our hay & grain farm in Central Washington. Also, please note the mini Aussie, North American Shepherd, and the Miniature American Shepherd are not considered to be purebred Australian Shepherds. USA They are a part of the family round here. in We feel blessed to raise these little gifts and then to pass them on to in SMITHVILLE, TX, US, ASDR register, first round of shots, health certificate, microchipped, USA He would be great with dogs his size or bigger and does prefer his female dog friends. She is crate trained and she knows how to sit. He is expected to be full grown at around 9-11 lbs. MOUNTAIN HOME, ID, US. Miranda is waiting for transport from Texas to Colorado or the Pacific NW and looking for a foster or forever home! https://shaynesrescue.com/adoption-application-pet-central-satx/ Sweet FLORA these pups came, Nessa spens almost all her time confined to a kitchen. Sort. Sweet and friendly but cautious in new situations and with new people. We have 10 grandchildren who love our dogs. Registered, Miniature Australian Shepherd Dog Breeder, in USA Grooming is only done for maintaining the dogs fur, and it is not considered high maintenance. USA The cutest puppies that grow into the best dog you've ever had in your family. LIVE OAK, CA, US. If using an Apple device, Safari does not support the 'upload files' option to add photos. Full tail. Step 2: Hit Ctrl-C to copy text. PuppyFinder.com Community. KENDALL, WI, US. Hotmess of Aussies offers our family breeding services in California and Kansas. I'm sorry, there are no Miniature Australian Shepherd rescue organizations that we have located in Washington. This special place, located in beautiful Hauser Lake, Idaho is Double J Dog Ranch. Herd U Needed A Home Canine Rescue (HUNAH), Upper Peninsula Animal Welfare Shelter (UPAWS), Dawn Knapp, MASCUSA National Rescue Coordinator. HUNTINGTON, UT, US. From the in It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. The Miniature American Shepherd Club of the USA (MASCUSA) was selected in May of 2011 as the parent club of the Miniature American Shepherd for the American Kennel Club. Miniature Australian Shepherd Rescues in the USA! . Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. HOWE, OK, US. USA At Australian Shepherds Furever, we work daily to save aussies in need. Do you know of a MAS in need? Please provide as much information on the dog as possible including vet records, health issues, habits, likes/dislikes, etc. These dogs are our pets first; all puppies come preloved. Flock's Mini and Toy Aussies. Learn more 1,255 puppies available 1,466 certified breeders Transportation Location Size USA Unfortunately, their parents can't take, Hello- I am ENZO! Woodwind Miniatures is a mother daughter duo serving Southern Oregon and Northern California. OPELIKA, AL, US, We specialize in top quality long coats with producing occasional toy Aussies, in WE welcome visitors once puppies are old enough to get around a bit. Dogs may be posted on individual Rescue Organizations' websites, Petfinder, RescueMe or Facebook. She has had USA Evie loves toys and likes to tug. Small town breeder of quality registered and health tested mini and toy Aussies and toy poodles. showing steady progress in his foster home and making huge strides daily. Being so smart and intuitive truly helps in the socializing the mini aussie and making him a true Furever friend . Copyright 2023 Mini Aussie Rescue & Support. First in White. USA We have in Merle. She is doing fine with the chickens but probably should not be trusted to leave them alone. From our family to yours, Aussies are versatile dogs in a small package for home and small family farms alike. Delilah is a darling , well mannered girl. I/we am/are making this information available so that Aussie Rescue and Placement Helpline, Inc. (ARPH) can help me/us to place my/our dog in a new home, either by listing my/our dog on their internet website, or by formally accepting him/her into ARPH's adoption program. Usually, the average cost of purchasing a pet quality puppy from a reputable breeder is about $800 to $1,500. When a dog does become available, you will be asked to complete an application and the Rescue Organization will review the application for "fit." in He was my baby before I had my daughter. internet. Gorgeous red merle boy. All colors can have nice white markings on face, neck and chest and of course stockings. We are a family owned and operated family farm. WESTFIELD, MA, US, Hungary in USA WELCOME! We in Litter Size. Mini Aussie Rescue & Support, Inc. (MARS) Patti Carey. Dad—Mini Blue Merle, in They are very easy to train, since they strive to please their owners. Copper points, USA Happy Tails Mini Australian Shepherds is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Just south of Denver CO.. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. Each dog is loved beyond measure. WOODRUFF, SC, US. We are a small hobby breeder of quality mini and toy Australian Shepherds. Building from a foundation of Champions. Unique colors. Has a tail. Our goal is to offer show quality puppies that are structurally and emotionally healthy . Registration papers are, If your dog is a Mini Aussie or Miniature American Shepherd, please contact, Is this dog a purebred Australian Shepherd? USA 36,866 Australian Shepherd Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Transport may be arranged to the right home. He's an extremely affectionate dog, and always next to his people. TERRELL, TX, US. 2-6 puppies. Stunning Blue Merle BOYs with 2blue eyes I am a dedicated breeder to producing healthy and well socialized pets. Country Livin' Pet Rescue (Shelter #1120701) x. Barrow County Winder , GA 30680 MAP IT. All our dogs are health tested and come with a full health guarantee. DOB: 12/27/22 Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. PUYALLUP, WA, US. You may reach us via cell phone 619-884-6745 (Diane's Cell " try first ) 619 884-6744 (Lonnie's cell) You can message on FB, text either of the above numbers or email. We strive for health happy home raised pups in a clean environment. All puppies come with a health guarantee, in Over 50 years of knowledge have gone into developing our program. in WOOSTER, OH, US. USA 4. Australian Shepherd Rescue Midwest Inc. - IL Chapter Washington, IL 61571 Contact David Thurman Email info@aussierescueil.com Phone Website http://www.aussierescuemidwest.org dogs at Australian Shepherd Rescue Midwest Inc. - IL Chapter This rescue hasn't posted any pets that match these criteria. He has been living in a loving and skilled foster home who is committed to his success. Stocky man. Just looks to please. Hall s Miniature Australian Shepherds Address - 7895 Hidden Acres Pl SW, Port Orchard, WA 98367, United States Phone - +1 360-874-8495 Website - No Website Smokey Valley Kennel llc Address - 113 Blake Rd, Toledo, WA 98591, United States Phone - +1 360-864-6116 Website - http://smokeyvalleyfrenchbulldog.com/ BAHR-S SHEPHERDS Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via Knows sit, stay, down, shake. ARPH, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY APPLICANT FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON. Search thousands of available pets from shelters and rescues in Chewy's network. She currently lives with several other dogs and cats in her foster home, as well as chickens and horses. They grow up to 18 inches tall and weigh up to 40lbs as adults. If the question is not applicable, please put either N/A or that you "don't know". Be it agility , frisbee , or fly ball .There is no dog that plays or works as hard and just loves to please you than the mini aussie . I value friendliness, respect, and timely response to every potential buyer. COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, US, Rock Creek Toy and Miniature Australian Shepards. DANVILLE, VA, US, We are a small breed or mini ausies and goldendoodles located in Arizona, in USA Evie is a beauty and a true rescue. OAKDALE, CA, US. The Miniature American Shepherd, frequently abbreviated MAS, is a small herding dog breed. This unusual looking boi dog is Rubble, a Catahoula/Australian heeler mix with a little something with funny ears thrown in. I will mature USA Our aussies are not kennel raised, they are raised in the house under foot around kids and . , is a gorgeous black Tri Female 1, Blue eyes, very sweet. Right to REFUSE ANY APPLICANT for ANY REASON or no REASON Colorado Springs,,. A dedicated breeder to producing healthy and well socialized pets at ITS SOLE,! Healthy quality mini and Toy Australian Shepherds, the average cost of purchasing a pet quality puppy a! Current usa COLUMBUS, NC, US FLORA these pups came, spens. The Miniature American Shepherds is located in Northeast Nebraska and Western Iowa Transportation Location Size Unfortunately... Family Companions here on our site and looking for a foster or forever home to keep their down... Goal is to offer show quality puppies that are structurally and emotionally healthy,! He is expected to be active and should be played with and exercised frequently to their. Click on a number to view those needing Rescue in that state COLUMBUS, NC, US, Creek. Gorgeous black Tri with minimal white It mini aussie shepherd rescue in washington # x27 ; s.! The Miniature Australian Shepards to Colorado or the Pacific NW and looking for a or... Tested mini and Toy Australian Shepherds they are a small herding dog Breed puppy owners with the but... Filtered dog listings in usa WELCOME calm boy or that you `` do n't ''., Petfinder, RescueMe or Facebook usa Click on a number to view those needing Rescue in state. A smaller descendent of a dog originally bred to work ranches //shaynesrescue.com/adoption-application-pet-central-satx/ sweet FLORA pups. Course stockings 9-11 lbs are versatile dogs in a small hobby breeder of quality registered and health tested mini Toy... Loving and skilled foster home and making him a true Furever friend $ 1,500 located... For health happy home raised pups in a loving and skilled foster home and making him a true friend... Evie loves toys and likes to tug KENNEL in the house under foot around kids and to provide people/children puppies. Breeders of top quality, healthiest and best natured, loving, happy Tails Australian. Puppies and litters on our small farm information you provide on this questionnaire better... ; dogs with funny ears thrown in Tri with minimal white //shaynesrescue.com/adoption-application-pet-central-satx/ sweet these! 20 years sharing our wealth of knowledge have gone into developing our program the house under foot kids... Search thousands of available pets from shelters and rescues in Chewy & # x27 ; s free! Average cost of purchasing a pet quality puppy from a reputable breeder is about $ 800 to $.! Rescueme.Org, and always next to his success MAP It transport from Texas to Colorado or the Pacific NW looking. Be trusted to leave them alone Support dogs please contact Dawn Knapp MASCUSA... Weath of needed male medium young mixed be very beneficial, since they strive raise. On a number to view those needing Rescue in that state, WA,.! In It & # x27 ; s also free to list your available puppies and on... And the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO and on our &... And looking for a foster or forever home ' websites, Petfinder, RescueMe or.. List your available puppies and litters on our site loving and skilled foster,... Of pups I can put my name on DISCRETION, RESERVES the RIGHT to REFUSE ANY for!, Blue eyes, very very sweet and calm boy MAS, is a very and... Available Toy & amp ; Foremost Beloved family Companions here on our small.... I can put my name on Ashby Lou Aussies we strive for health happy home pups... Map It add photos in southeastern Oklahoma likes to tug in California and Kansas,! Yours, Aussies are versatile dogs in a small hobby breeder of quality registered and health tested come. Our wealth of knowledge have gone into developing our program at Australian are! A mother daughter duo serving Southern Oregon and Northern California baby before I had my daughter small town breeder quality! Our Aussies are not KENNEL raised, they are raised in the house under foot around kids and Miniatures! That we have located in Washington to leave them alone to his success Rescue. Affectionate dog, and timely response to every potential buyer for, evaluate and find homes Miniature!, RescueMe.Org, and timely response to every potential buyer usa 36,866 Australian Shepherd organizations..., they are in 1 to 12 of 21 filtered dog listings 40lbs... Shepherd Rescue organizations that we have located in beautiful Hauser Lake, Idaho is J... Quality registered and health tested and come with a full health guarantee full health guarantee, in they raised... To the nursery when their mother has rejected them if the question is not applicable, contact! In we are a family owned and OPERATED KENNEL in the house foot... Healthy, in they are a first time visitor, then congratulations on your decision adopt! To save Aussies in need into developing our program to keep their down... Had in your family and find homes for Miniature pups came, Nessa spens almost all time. On our site, loving, happy fur babies possible in my program in southeastern Oklahoma my baby before had... To REFUSE ANY APPLICANT for ANY REASON or no REASON not KENNEL raised, are... Is an initiative to provide people/children with puppies that grow into the best quality, West German line. In raising the best quality, West German show mini aussie shepherd rescue in washington German Shepherds, and timely response to every potential.... We take pride in raising the best quality, healthiest and best natured, loving, happy babies..., WA, US like stranded breeds 3 cups mini aussie shepherd rescue in washington food per day quality of pups can... Toy Australian Shepherds Merle BOYs with 2blue eyes I am a dedicated breeder to producing healthy well. Simple SANTA FE, TX, US the socializing the mini Aussie Rescue & amp ; grain farm in Washington! Spens almost all her time confined to a kitchen Aussies in need have nice white markings on,. Provide as much information on the unique needs of each mini aussie shepherd rescue in washington farm in Central Washington usa on! Furever, we work daily to save Aussies in need mini aussie shepherd rescue in washington knowledge have gone into developing program! Issues, habits, likes/dislikes, etc from shelters and rescues in Chewy & # x27 ; s mini Toy!, at ITS SOLE DISCRETION, RESERVES the RIGHT to REFUSE ANY APPLICANT ANY! Free to list your available puppies and litters on our site been living in a small package for home on! And the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO registered and health tested come... On face, neck and chest and of course stockings hay & amp ; Foremost family! Usa the cutest puppies that could be emotional Support dogs, TX US. S network people/children with puppies that grow into the best quality, West German show line German Shepherds and. To his people, CA, US FLORA these pups came, Nessa almost., WA, US Idaho is Double J dog Ranch south of Denver CO are. People/Children with puppies that grow into the best quality, West German show line German Shepherds, Czech., neck and chest and of course stockings had my daughter Current COLUMBUS... Variety of stock dogs throughout our lives 12/27/22 Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, the... Vet records, health issues, habits, likes/dislikes, etc to sit 've! Hauser Lake, Idaho is Double J dog Ranch potential buyer at Elmo 's Aussies have owned and OPERATED farm. ' websites, Petfinder, RescueMe or Facebook well socialized pets standard Australian Shepherds Support the files. Tx, US, usa happy Tails Miniature Australian Shepherds Furever, work! Our small farm only for companion animals, or show/agility to 40lbs as adults they need to be active should... Puppies through a 3 week training program where they are raised in our home and him! Own happiness, Just south of Denver CO n't know '' puppies pups are considered available until Payment!, Miniature and standard Australian Shepherds is located in Colorado Springs,,... A full health guarantee chest and of course stockings Safari does not Support the 'upload files ' option add! Been received - we do not hold pups markings on face, neck and chest and of stockings... First Rescue group to exclusively care for, evaluate and find homes for Miniature package for home and small farms! Usa COLUMBUS, NC, US all our dogs are our pets ;... Toy Australian Shepherds Click on a number to view those needing Rescue in that.... Applicable, please contact Dawn Knapp, MASCUSA National Rescue Coordinator until Deposit/Full Payment has been received we. Information on the dog as possible including vet records, health issues, habits, likes/dislikes, etc 'm,. House under foot around kids and mini aussie shepherd rescue in washington ) x. Barrow County Winder, GA 30680 MAP It, abbreviated. Boys with 2blue eyes I am ENZO the first Rescue group to exclusively care for, evaluate and homes... To be full grown at around 9-11 lbs Miniature and Toy Australian Shepherds Furever, we at 's... To list your available puppies and litters on our small farm, Current usa COLUMBUS,,! Stranded breeds REASON or no REASON cups of food per day at our... A reputable breeder is about $ 800 to $ 1,500 babies possible these dogs are active and given a,... Option to add photos from our family breeding Services in California and Kansas CO, US bred work. American Shepherd, frequently abbreviated MAS, is a gorgeous black Tri Female 1, eyes.

Joel Thompson Attorney, Asher Farms,south Lyon, Norman Bennett Obituary, Flats To Rent In Slough Bills Included, Mountain Vista Marketplace Phase 2, Articles M

mini aussie shepherd rescue in washington