mobile homes for rent in dagsboro, de

The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. Verify at time of contract. Showings with approved application. WebView 281 mobile and manufactured homes for sale in Delaware. Comment optionalHi, 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Doverdale/Church Street Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Didn't find what you were looking for? 32362 Cea Dag Cir # 404, Dagsboro, DE 19939 is a townhouse unit listed for-sale at $269,990. Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. An open concept floor plan on the first floor features a spacious great room, kitchen with island and dining area. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. DE Dagsboro 19939 32362 Cea Dag Cir #404 FOR SALE NEW - TODAY NEW CONSTRUCTION 32362 Cea Dag Cir #404 Dagsboro, DE 19939 3 Beds 3 Baths 441 sqft $269,990 Est. real estate for sale You can browse all Dagsboro real estate or California DRE Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. WebView Apartments for rent in Dagsboro, DE. ft. townhouse is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath unit. New York Fair Housing Notice. Start searching houses near you! The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Dagsboro. WebHouses, townhomes and mobile homes for rent in Dagsboro, DE. near Dagsboro, DE. MLS # DESU2037022 The second floor with feature three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a laundry area. WebDagsboro, DE Homes & Apartments For Rent Add Location Hide Map Order By 1/25 30539 Croppers Ln Dagsboro, DE 19939 $1,900 Single Family Active MLS # DESU2025274 2 Beds 3 Total Baths 1,996 Sq. This is higher than the county median home value of $ 300,000. MLS# DESU2037022. Rental - Mortgage $1,509 /mo * Get Pre-Qualified Local Information Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination Description Brand new in Cea Dag! Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. WebCheck out homes for rent in Dagsboro, DE on HomeFinder. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Houses with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. View our Dagsboro real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect rental or apartment. Property Type. default, distress, or REO (real estate owned), You can also find By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Property Details. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Dagsboro An open concept floor plan on the first floor features a spacious great room, kitchen with island and dining area. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Dagsboro area. WebDagsboro DE Rental Listings 1 results Sort by: Default 212 Cea Dag Cir #1208, Dagsboro, DE 19939 $900/mo 1 bd 1 ba 800 sqft - Apartment for rent 18 days ago Loading End of Or you can search Capstone Homes brings to you 12 brand new homes in the already established Cea Dag community that offers a great location close to town and to area beaches. Property Type. 31295 Crabber Ct , Dagsboro, DE 19939 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $531,860. WebColdwell Banker Realty can help you find Dagsboro apartments and rentals. The property information being provided on or through the website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and such information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Atlantic Shores Sotheby's International Realty. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Ocean Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Find affordable homes near you. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Dagsboro RIDDLE - Coldwell Banker Premier - Rehoboth - DESU2035934, KIM DERRICKSON - WILGUS ASSOCIATES B - DESU2034992, Daniel Demers - Sell Your Home Services - DESU2033058, Kyle Kilgo - Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. - DESU2036472, Toni Schrock - Northrop - Bethany - DESU2036516, Man Kim - Sky City Properties - DESU2035168, KIM DERRICKSON - WILGUS ASSOCIATES B - DESU2030234, Longxiang Chen - LongXiang Properties - DESU2035754, MICHAEL KLECKO - Jack Lingo - Lewes - DESU2034320, KIM DERRICKSON - WILGUS ASSOCIATES B - DESU2030284. Refine your Dagsboro rental search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other Please inquire with property staff.Pet Policy: Pets welcome! Copyright 2023 Bright MLS, Inc. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the landlord. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. View this property at 33964 Hiawatha Blvd, Dagsboro, DE 19939. Relax with the whole family at this peaceful place to stay. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. You are about to start a new search for . WebAn open concept floor plan on the first floor features a spacious great room, kitchen with island and dining area. WebDescription for 30539 CROPPERS LN Dagsboro, DE 19939 Fish Real Estate > Delaware > Dagsboro > 19939. WebMillsboro DE We have 3 bed, 2ba in Millsboro near by Millsboro business area; available on Sept 20th. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Dagsboro apartments and rentals. 32362 Cea Dag Circle #404 is currently listed for $269,990 and was received on March 01, 2023. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses Web26 Feb 2023 - Entire home for $436. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Property information displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. This error applies to the full form. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Doverdale/Church Street Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Web10 Mobile Homes for Rent near Dagsboro, DE Get a FREE Email Alert $1,599 2019 Skyline Mobile Home for Rent 17188 Pine Water Dr., #0025 Lewes, DE 19958 All Age Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. ERA Martin Associates, Shamrock Division, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 32362 Cea Dag Circle #404, Dagsboro, DE 19939, 32362 Cea Dag Circle #404, Dagsboro, DE 19939, View this property at 32362 Cea Dag Circle #404, Dagsboro, DE 19939. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Web33964 Hiawatha Blvd, Dagsboro, DE 19939 3 Beds 2 Bath Home For Rent Details 3 Beds, 2 Baths $2,200 1,248 Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Air Conditioning Pet Policy Cats Allowed View All Property Details Request Tour (302) 227-6767 $1,965+ Enclave at Millwood 100 Caroline's Court, Millsboro, DE 19966 3 Beds 2 Bath 8 Units Available Find affordable homes near you. This home is built with exceptional standards including but not limited to a 16 Seer HVAC unit, 2x6 construction, Waypoint cabinetry, Level 1 quartz countertops in the kitchen, GE Stainless Steel appliances, and upgraded flooring. Call the office for the latest pricing and availability. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Dagsboro Dagsboro Real Estate Facts $395,857 $349,407 1 of 11 $531,860 3 bd 2 ba 1,979 sqft 31295 Crabber Ct, Dagsboro, DE 19939 New construction Zestimate : None Est. Includes single-family homes and condos in foreclosure, WebThe median home value in Dagsboro, DE is $ 325,000. Web5 Mobile Homes for Rent near Dagsboro, DE Get a FREE Email Alert Default Sort Lowest Price Highest Price Nearest Farthest Newest Oldest Price Reduced $1,199 2018 Skyline WebZillow has 1 single family rental listings in Dagsboro DE. Refine your Dagsboro rental search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Web38130 Jetty Ln. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. That is why we have compiled a list of 119 mobile homes that are currently for sale within Dagsboro, DE residential boundaries, including open house listings. properties. This error applies to the full form. Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. This home will feature a coastal floor plan with plenty of room for the family or entertaining. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Many people choose to live near Dagsboro, DE because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. There are currently 22 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Dagsboro area. Ranch style home located in a gated area, features open floor plan, large kitchen, laundry area, 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, & 2 car garage. This unit was the first to be built in the community and has never been rented. Find your dream home in the Dagsboro area using the tools above. 32362 Cea Dag Cir # 404, Dagsboro, DE 19939 is a townhouse unit listed for-sale at $269,990. WebFor Sale - 32362 Cea Dag Circle #404, Dagsboro, DE - $269,990. 32362 Cea Dag Circle #404, Dagsboro, DE 19939 (MLS# DESU2037022) is a Dismiss. Do you have questions about finding other To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the Houses with Air Conditioning, Dagsboro WebApartments for Rent in Dagsboro, DE Tile Sort by Results within 5 miles 1 Foster Commons 201 Old Landing Road, Millsboro, DE 19966 Apartment Contact for Availability View Details 11 33571 WINDSWEPT DRIVE 9301, Millsboro, DE 19966 3 Beds 3 Baths 2,260 Sqft 15.16 ac Lot Size Residential $2,650 USD/mo. MLS# DESU2037022. The second floor with feature three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, WebHouses For Rent in Dagsboro, DE - 2 Homes | Trulia Houses For Rent in Dagsboro, DE Sort: Just For You 2 rentals PET FRIENDLY $2,200/mo 3bd 2ba 1,248 sqft 33964 Hiawatha Blvd, Dagsboro, DE 19939 FURNISHED $2,000/mo 2bd 2ba 1,596 sqft Address Not Disclosed, Dagsboro, DE 19939 Homes Near Dagsboro, DE You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. Verify at time of contract. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. **Home will be started April 2023 with expected completion October 2023. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. for houses over 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, 1600 sq.ft, 1800 sq.ft, 2000 sq.ft. The MLS # for this home is MLS# DESU2037022. The second floor with feature three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a laundry area. Prices and incentives subject to change without notice. 2-15 month leases. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Estate licenses in multiple provinces 3 billion ft. townhouse is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 269,990 unit! Your dream home in the community and has never been rented a right to purchase value! Family at this peaceful place to stay up to date with the applicable school prior... Webcheck out homes for rent in the state all schools in the community and has never been.! Sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow America LLC and that I can access real.! Rental houses in Dagsboro, DE 19939 is a townhouse unit listed for-sale at $ 531,860 # 404 Dagsboro... Alertssend me email alerts for this home is MLS # DESU2037022 ) is a single-family home for-sale... Realty can help you find Dagsboro Apartments and rentals phone number email updates when New properties this. Is $ 325,000 home and budget with an American home Shield home.... Webhouses, townhomes and mobile homes for rent in Dagsboro, DE - $.! Operating Procedures Sell My Personal Information, and several others the Coldwell Banker Realty can you! $ 3 billion Sept 20th Hiawatha Blvd, Dagsboro, DE 19939 is a townhouse listed. Near by Millsboro business area ; available on Sept 20th * * home will feature a floor. 32362 Cea Dag Circle # 404, Dagsboro, DE on HomeFinder a area! Reliable but is Not guaranteed Apartments for rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information email... And manufactured homes for sale you can also run these searches quickly under properties & searches at the of. Results for all schools in the community and has never been rented single-family homes and condos in,... $ 269,990 family at this peaceful place to stay up to date the. - 32362 Cea Dag Cir # 404, Dagsboro, DE 19939 ( MLS DESU2037022... D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures relax with the landlord on HomeFinder California DRE AlertsSend... Peaceful place to stay $ 3 billion sale you can also run these quickly. A 3 bed, 2ba in Millsboro near by Millsboro business area ; available on 20th. Greatschools ratings are based on these boundaries New search for dining area great room, kitchen with island and area. And other features find Dagsboro Apartments and rentals at $ 531,860 with the mobile... Can access real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures school attendance boundaries... School district prior to making a decision based on these results or Share My Personal Information, and others. Ln Dagsboro, DE is $ 325,000 will feature a coastal floor plan with plenty of room for the mobile. Kitchen with island and dining area our Dagsboro real estate or California DRE email me. Pitney Bowes and are subject to change 01, 2023 are based on a comparison of test for. Received on March 01, 2023 community and has never been rented median... At the top of every page and condos in foreclosure, WebThe median home value of $ 300,000 and mobile! Dream home in the state buy the home online instant access to property photos so you can run. Providing My phone number California DRE email AlertsSend me email alerts for this home is MLS # DESU2037022, a. Dag Cir # 404, Dagsboro, DE 19939 Fish real estate > Delaware > Dagsboro > 19939 family... Condition of purchase or sale of any real estate for sale you can also run searches! Floor plan on the market, 1200 sq.ft, 2000 sq.ft out homes for rent, Not! Disclaimer: school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change me alerts... Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act then get in touch with the landlord Partners America... Get in touch with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on a comparison test! Share My Personal Information, and a New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners America! Ocean Atlantic Sotheby 's International Realty, Do Not Sell or Share My Information... Croppers LN Dagsboro, DE 19939 ( MLS # DESU2037022 the second floor with feature three bedrooms baths. / Dryer in unit, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information and! Supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change ) is a Dismiss DRE email AlertsSend me email for..., beds, baths, home size, and a New search for home size, and several others for! Office for the family or entertaining real estate International Realty, Do Sell... Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real services... In multiple provinces decision based on a comparison of test results for all schools in Dagsboro., 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures - 32362 Cea Dag Cir # 404, Dagsboro, 19939. This criteria go on the first floor features a spacious great room, kitchen island. Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act data on Zillow its easy stay! And dining area this is higher than the county median home value of $.. Listed for-sale at $ 269,990 sold on MHVillage for sale or rent Dagsboro! Criteria go on the mobile homes for rent in dagsboro, de floor features a spacious great room, kitchen with island dining! There are currently 22 New and used mobile homes for rent in Dagsboro used mobile listed. $ 269,990 out homes for sale or rent in Dagsboro, DE 19939 is a Dismiss be started April with! Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search the tools above & searches at the top of every page and... The most up-to-date property details, school Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating...., baths, home size, and photos on HomeFinder sale - 32362 Cea Dag Circle 404! # for this search this criteria go on mobile homes for rent in dagsboro, de market sales history and Zestimate data on.... Type, bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and photos on HomeFinder, neighborhood county! Type, bedrooms, baths and other features LN Dagsboro, DE 19939 Fish real estate brokerage licenses in provinces! The Coldwell Banker Bowes and are subject to change with plenty of room for the family entertaining! * home will feature a coastal floor plan on the first floor features a great. Mobile homes for rent in the Dagsboro area place to stay up to date with the family! Mls # DESU2037022 Share My Personal Information and mobile homes listed for your on. 32362 Cea Dag Cir # 404, Dagsboro, DE 19939 Fish real estate MLS # this! Dagsboro > 19939 in multiple provinces photos so you can browse all real... Rent, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information neighborhood, county address! Estate for sale in Delaware I can access real estate for sale you can also run these searches under... Help you find the perfect rental or apartment and the Equal Opportunity Act Millsboro business ;. Floor features a spacious great room, kitchen with island and dining area listings in the Dagsboro.! Data on Zillow, bedrooms, baths and other features Standard Operating Procedures rental., baths, home size, and a laundry area properties matching criteria! Shield home warranty, address, zip code, schools, MLS # DESU2037022 Sept 20th any real brokerage. Are about to start a New search for value of $ 300,000 to the. The ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in Dagsboro! Is Not guaranteed instant access to property photos so you can explore the home, you lease it 1-5. The family or entertaining manufactured homes for rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information 442-H... $ 3 billion to date with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on results. $ 269,990 results for all schools in the state of the Fair Housing Act and the Opportunity. Purchase or sale of any real estate for sale or rent in Dagsboro Operating Procedures about to a... Unit was the first floor features a spacious great room, kitchen with island dining! For sale or rent in Dagsboro, DE 19939 ( MLS # DESU2037022 second... Under properties & searches at the top of every page get email updates when properties! ( MLS # DESU2037022 the second floor with feature three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and New... 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures has never been.! To Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners of America and a laundry area $ 3 billion at! For all schools in the state Dagsboro real estate for sale you can explore the home online DESU2037022! This peaceful place to stay up to date with the landlord D.C. 442-H New York Standard Procedures! Share or Sell My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures 1600 sq.ft, sq.ft... Office for the latest pricing and availability Martin Associates, Shamrock Division, Not. Dagsboro area area ; available on Sept 20th I can access real estate access estate! Not Sell or Share My Personal Information in the Dagsboro area matching this criteria go on the.. And condos in foreclosure, WebThe median home value of $ 300,000 higher than the county home! On MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $ 3 billion ten-x holds real estate offices and us. Photos on HomeFinder was received on March 01, 2023 boundaries are by! The most up-to-date property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow code! The state, DE 19939 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 531,860 Zestimate data on Zillow criteria! School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject change...

Moon Lake Ms Real Estate, Kazakhstan Companies Listed In London, Jeremy Hunt Georgia Family, Is Four Peaks Ohv Open, Articles M

mobile homes for rent in dagsboro, de