molly restaurant near me

Never will I, my family, or friends will ever set foot in that unsanitary place again. There was no overload. Upscale Restaurant and Lounge - american (0.03 mi) Shun Xing Chinese Restaurant - chinese (0.04 mi) NICK'S DINER - american (0.08 mi) J&K Style Grill - american (0.16 mi) Lucita's Pupuseria - mexican (0.28 mi) Cities near Virginia Beach. Molly's Kitchen & Bar is fabulous. 2. The place is ajunkyard! Absolutely love Mollys! Just not something I was used to with scampi. We could hear staff (servers) bickering. Central Parkway Stuart, FL 34994 (772) 410-5512 View Website, Molly Maid of West Boca Raton and Coral Springs 23024 Sandalfoot Plaza Drive Boca Raton, FL 33428 (561) 300-6490 View Website, Molly Maid of West Orange and South Lake Counties 14055 West Colonial Drive Winter Garden, FL 34787 (407) 502-5399 View Website, Molly Maid of West Palm Beach and Boynton Beach 4050 Westgate Ave, Suite 104A West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (561) 725-8423 View Website, Molly Maid of Weston 6730 Pines Boulevard Pembroke Pines, FL 33024 (954) 800-4529 View Website, Molly Maid of BuckheadAtlanta, GA 30305 (404) 666-8074 View Website, Molly Maid of Cherokee County, Kennesaw and Marietta 2340 Towne Lake Parkway, Suite 170 Woodstock, GA 30189 (770) 651-0671 View Website, Molly Maid of Decatur 2004 Montreal Road Tucker, GA 30084 (678) 562-1005 View Website, Molly Maid of Dunwoody, Sandy Springs and East Cobb 8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 442 Sandy Springs, GA 30350 (678) 379-5956 View Website, Molly Maid of Norcross, Lawrenceville and Lilburn 3990 Flowers Rd, Suite 500 Doraville, GA 30360 (770) 766-8331 View Website, Molly Maid of NW Gwinnett County 4175 Silver Peak Pkway, Suite C Suwanee, GA 30024 (678) 389-7608 View Website, Molly Maid of Savannah, Richmond Hill and Statesboro 11 Gateway Blvd South 20 Savannah, GA 31419 (912) 394-3619 View Website, Molly Maid of Winder and Athens 25 N. Beulah St. Winder, GA 30680 (678) 820-6427 View Website, Molly Maid of Ankeny 6828 NE 14th Street Ankeny, IA 50023 (515) 393-4908 View Website, Molly Maid of Cedar Rapids and Iowa City 2411 Coral Court, Suite 5 Coralville, IA 52241 (319) 774-4986 View Website, Molly Maid of Des Moines 5765 Merle Hay Rd, Suite 16 Johnston, IA 50131 (515) 532-5240 View Website, Molly Maid of Boise and the Treasure Valley 1519 N. Main Street, #100 Meridian, ID 83642 (208) 261-7202 View Website, Molly Maid of Aurora-Naperville Area 75 Executive Drive, Suite 109 Aurora, IL 60504 (630) 581-2418 View Website, Molly Maid of Bloomingdale and Mt. Molly's is constantly full with festive people celebrating good times. Ask how many, said 2. I said problems tonight. 1st time we had eggs and bacon we are on Keto diet. She took off. Planned our last trip to return when it was & enjoyed a wonderful meal & a great staff. Only issue was waited 15 minutes for our beverage , we had finished our salads before we received our our cocktails. Our entres did not disappoint either. My husband's mahi was barely average but priced as high as in better restaurants. Dust baseboards, light fixtures, furniture, sills, Vacuum/Mop all floors, carpets, and stairs. Planned our last trip to return when it was & enjoyed a wonderful meal & a great staff. She said again. Baked potato was cold and the lettuce in the salad was sour. Molly's Eatery & Drinkery the "Restaurant Near Me" for the Best Food, Drinks, and Entertainment. Cocktails, appetizers, dinner and dessert were all delicious. American (Traditional), Breakfast & Brunch, Diners $ (661) 834-7372. Molly's is the perfect place to go to for large groups. Is Molly's Restaurant & Bar currently offering delivery or takeout? There are currently no posted upcoming events - check back to see our upcoming events or click below to see our past events! We went at 3.00 PM. Molly Brown's Country Cafe is the place to enjoy fine country dining in the high desert of Southern California. The only thing, another server was interrupting the conversation by reaching to clean up plates. Molly Yeh's New Minnesota Restaurant Celebrates The Flavors Of The Midwest More From Forbes Feb 24, 2023,11:00am EST Oakland's World Famous Hotboys Sells 1,000,000 Nashville Hot Chicken. Dessert was an unusual butternut squash cheesecake with pecans on top, which was delicious. Molly's eclectic me Its not even like a new owner could get that place cleaned - it needs to be torn down.More, This is a place my husband and I occasionally go to because we like their sweet whites (shrimp - light and moist) and their spuds (potato skins). Please contact the franchise location for additional information. Also as ever, great service. breakfast place in OC! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Suite B2 Slidell, LA 70458 (985) 888-0926 View Website, Molly Maid of Chelmsford 15 Tyngsboro Road, Suite 16 North Chelmsford, MA 01863 (978) 289-4635 View Website, Molly Maid of Norwood, Foxboro and Greater Norfolk County 1185 Turnpike Street, Suite 1 Stroughton, MA 02072 (508) 283-9386 View Website, Molly Maid of Southeast Worcester County245 Main StreetOxford, MA 01540 (508) 213-4065 View Website, Molly Maid of Central Anne Arundel County 1517 Ritchie Highway, Suite 102 Arnold, MD 21012 (410) 593-1840 View Website, Molly Maid of Central Prince George's County 1873 Brightseat Rd. Shopping. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Located in Mount Carroll, IL, Mollys Kitchen & Bar serves. Food as always delicious and served promptly. I love the food at Mollie Kitchen. 40% under actual charge!! She helped us order a terrific meal. The shrimp tacos with dynamite sauce are excellent and definitely recommend! We ordered from Mollie's on Door Dash and Door Dash screwed EVERYTHING UP. I haven't been there in many years and washoping for a better experience.More. Out table shared bites of flaky apple tart and dark persimmon cake. Looks like you're closed sunday evening. Country Fried Steak: with *2 eggs, home fries OR grits, country gravy & toast $17. Delicious food and excellent service! Enjoy juicy burgers, wood-fired pizza, original taco creations, fresh seafood, amazing salads, pasta and dinner entrees. They came in a very small bowl. After about 10 minutes, she back to say they were the last order! It says wait to be seated. Whenever we come here, we always try each other's food and everything is delicious. 40% under actual charge!!! I have and will recommend them to others. We also have our great food available for take-out, or you can stay here with waiter service and outdoor seating. We had the Crazy Monday Shrimp deal at 49-cents each. Luckily, we did not get sick. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. To play, press and hold the enter key. I guess I am spoiled by Florida Seafood. dining there and had to go to a critical care unit. Never will I, my family, or friends will ever set foot in that unsanitary place again. Our dedication to fine country dining and great service earned us the title of. I highly recommend making reservations and sit and enjoy the hand made pasta or fresh drinks! Molly's Way: bourbon, muddled orange, cherry, sugar & bitters, soda top, tequila reposado, lemon, poblano, chamomile, orange blossom & honey, tequila blanco, creme de cassis, creme de cacao, lime, orange bitters & egg white, Vodka, kahlua, creme de cacao, coffee & xocolatl mole bitters, gin, cointreau, fino sherry, lemon & absinthe rinse, Jamaican rum, campari, pineapple, lime, & cinnamon demerara, Jamaican rum, tequila reposado, junmai nigori sake, apricot liqueur, lemon, lime, agave, angostura & tiki bitters, blended scotch, lemon, honey, ginger & laphroaig rinse, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. We've been going to Molly's for eight years, since they opened, and the food is always delicious. We ordered a side of fries. The seafood was fresh and plentiful. Plan ahead and make reservations on-line. 0 . She kept apologizing for taking so long. Write a Review We had drinks, and shrimp for appetizers; their shrimp are huge and cooked perfectly. Perfect place for 97th Birthday Celebration! Every time we drive down 520, I shudder to think we ate there. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. prices are ok, and they do have a daily special, but not much different than anything you find in OC. Only issue was waited 15 minutes for our beverage , we had finished our salads before we received our our cocktails. I had to go get the bartender to order a refill on our beers. The food is always outstanding. We enjoyed a leisurely dining experience with close friends, the best way to ring in the new year! Molly Cristo: Ham, Swiss, and Bacon on a french toast sandwich, with powdered sugar and triple berry honey syrup. Molly Maid is a registered trademark of Molly Maid LLC. We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone. don't forget the dessert! We love Mollys. There's a bit of everything here for everyone, so make sure to stay all night and live the good times up! Great food and very responsive/helpful with our food allergies. Comes out hot and is always fresh. $140 worth of food and more than half of it was left on the table. Perhaps if Cathy would suffer the same fate I did she might make some changes to their dirty food handling practices.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 2023 Neighborly Company and its affiliates. Our party of 6 spent a wonderful New Year's Eve dining here. I could taste all the flavors in each dish. Do not go!! As always, great food and drinkwith new, creative options each season. We were disappointed. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Always great food! Today was an exception. love new menu changes. The grilled cheese appetizer is AMAZING. 10 W Market St, Mount Carroll, IL 61053-1032, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeaway, Wheelchair Access, Wine, see our specials for today's selection served with Ben's bread, bacon goat cheese roasted butternut squash spicy candied walnuts lemon vinaigrette, toasted sourdough, whipped butter & herbed olive oil, Ben's bread, mozzarella & gruyere, spinach pesto, marinara, bacon, goat cheese, roasted butternut squash, spicy candied walnuts, lemon vinaigrette, romaine, radish, apple, bacon, pistachios, buttermilk ranch, charbroiled house-ground brisket, chuck, & ribeye, with cheddar, crispy onions, pickles, lettuce & burger sauce, all on a brioche bun, see our specials for today's selection, served with Ben's bread, furikake sticky rice, scallion, lime salt cabbage, gochujang aioli, creamy polenta, pork carnitas, romaine, crispy tortilla, chipotle salsa, queso fresco, black lentils, winter squash, goat cheese dolce, moroccan dukkah, harissa aioli, local honey, crispy torn potatoes, grilled green bean chimichurri, bourbon, creme de mure, lemon, blackberry & smoked rosemary glass, Peanut butter fat washed bourbon, ancho reyes, averna amaro, banana, chocolate bitters & chili oil, beet infused mezcal, luxardo maraschino, fernet-branca, lemon, hibiscus & rosemary, pisco, domaine de canton, amaro montenegro, ginger-pear shrub, lemon pear & egg white, gin, matcha, velvet falernum, banana liqueur, pineapple, lime, orgeat, egg white & soda, white rum, cherry heering, lime, cinnamon & angostura bitters, golden raisin infused Jamaican rum, turmeric-chai honey, allspice, lime & sparkling wine, rye, cynar, luxardo maraschino & chamomile tincture, Classic: bourbon, sugar, angostura & orange bitters. We usually stay for several hours and they dont rush us and continue to fill our cups whenempty.More, We love this place! Each location is independently owned and operated. The fruit was hard and not tasty. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. !More, Wasn't too sure what to expect. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Bens Bread. The bacon was very crispy and the eggs were perfect. I said should we go someplace else. Reminds me of an older outback/Bahama breeze. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. And Julie makes excellent old fashions and Negronis! This restaurant has been family owned and operated for many years. Nothing to say but everything was outstanding ! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Theprices are ok, and they do have a daily special, but not much different than anything you find in OC.More, Service is great and all their food is fantastic. It is for information purposes only. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Staff is very accommodating about modifications regarding food allergies, they know the menu very well including cocktails (!) They also have very interesting cocktails to enjoy as well. Mexican Restaurants Near Me. We ate outside on the patio. And had to work till 10. This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. Does this restaurant offer table service? Given a menu from which we ordered then later waitress returned and said it was the wrong menu and we had to choose from another. Molly's Kitchen & Bar is rated 5 stars by 268 OpenTable diners. Yes, Molly's Restaurant & Bar offers takeout. Everything about Molly's is exceptional. How the health department has not permanently closed this place is beyond me. Well worth the drive! Known for our great food, there really isn't a better place for lunch or dinner in DeKalb. And Molly's knows exactly how to cook salmon! It never disappoints in every level! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Restaurants Near Me | Molly Pitcher's Cafe | Lyon Charter Township ORDER ONLINE Molly Pitcher's Cafe CASUAL DINING WITH GOURMET FLAVOR 56477 GRAND RIVER AVE NEW HUDSON, MI 48165 (248) 667-9908 (248) 667-9908 INSIDE HURON VALLEY GUNS STORE huronvalleyguns.com Contact 56477 Grand River Ave., New Hudson, MI 48165 (248) 667-9910 Send This is a surprisingly wonderful gem in a small town. Bens bread with olive oil & whipped butter is outstanding. Food is very good & portions are large. We waited and waited for much longer than we should have, and the food finally came. Explore menu, see photos and read 268 reviews: "Absolutely wonderful! Unique and delicious cocktails and excellent food. After about 10 minutes, she back to say they were the last order! Always great service, food and excellent drinks! I am not sick. Molly's Restaurant & Bar accepts credit cards. Everything about Molly's is exceptional. We ordered a side of fries. All Rights Reserved. Our party of 6 spent a wonderful New Year's Eve dining here. The food is outstanding, creative and delicious. A bit noisy when busy. . All rights reserved. Either way, Molly's is and will always be an NIU tradition here in its hometown of DeKalb, IL. I liked my poke bowl which is the only reason I give it two stars. The staff is friendly and helpful. Well worth the drive! Gift ideas, holiday cleaning, Mother's Day ideas. Remember: there were no other customers! you DONT want to see in a restaurant!! SE, Suite 102 Grand Rapids, MI 49508 (616) 202-3247 View Website, Molly Maid of Troy 3345 W. Auburn Road, Suite 101 Rochester Hills, MI 48309 (248) 365-7934 View Website, Molly Maid of Western Wayne and Mid Oakland Counties 36977 Amrhein Road Livonia, MI 48150 (734) 389-8752 View Website, Molly Maid of Chanhassen 1450 Park Court, Suite #5 Chanhassen, MN 55317 (952) 649-6640 View Website, Molly Maid of Maple Grove, Plymouth and Minnetonka 7958 Olson Memorial Highway Golden Valley, MN 55427 (763) 260-8571 View Website, Molly Maid of North Dakota County5300 South Robert Trail, Suite 600Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077 (651) 571-2498 View Website, Molly Maid of Rochester 6093 Rome Circle NW, Suite A Rochester, MN 55901 (507) 396-6624 View Website, Molly Maid of St. Charles County 3555 Franks Dr. St. Charles, MO 63301 (636) 243-8166 View Website, Molly Maid of St. Louis 10046 Big Bend St. Louis, MO 63122 (314) 254-9295 View Website, Molly Maid of Hattiesburg 1513 Hardy St. Hattiesburg, MS 39401 (601) 453-4742 View Website, Molly Maid ofOmaha, Council Bluff, Gretna and Fremont 4614 South 50th St. Omaha, NE 68117 (402) 817-2334 View Website, Molly Maid of Central Las Vegas 536 E. St. Louis Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89104 (702) 904-8475 View Website, Molly Maid of Reno SparksSparks, NV 89431 (775) 468-5553 View Website, Molly Maid of West Clark 6040 Smoke Ranch Rd Las Vegas, NV 89108 (702) 761-3023 View Website, Molly Maid of Central Somerset, Mercer and NW Jersey 150 West End Avenue, Suite #2 Somerville, NJ 08876 (908) 521-2183 View Website, Molly Maid of East Morris 275 Hamburg Turnpike Riverdale, NJ 07457 (973) 947-4541 View Website, Molly Maid of Lyndhurst/Nutley Union, NJ 07083 (201) 514-2176 View Website, Molly Maid of Northeast Bergen County 38 W. Main St. Bergenfield, NJ 07621 (201) 474-0031 View Website, Molly Maid of NW Burlington County 1351 Route 38, Suite 6A Hainesport, NJ 08036 (609) 459-0106 View Website, Molly Maid of South Morris County2415 Vauxhall RoadUnion, NJ 07083 (973) 718-3891 View Website, Molly Maid ofWest Orange, Clifton and ParsippanyEast Hanover, NJ 07936 (973) 988-2224 View Website, Molly Maid of Woodbridge, Edison and Rahway 1250 Route 27 Colonia, NJ 07067 (848) 289-1134 View Website, Molly Maid of Greater Albuquerque 1024 1st Street NW Albuquerque, NM 87102 (505) 407-0704 View Website, Molly Maid of Amherst and Clarence 55 Pineview Drive, Suite 500 Amherst, NY 14228 (716) 517-4026 View Website, Molly Maid of Central Nassau County 45c West John Street Hicksville, NY 11801 (516) 284-1534 View Website, Molly Maid of Central Queens142-06 116th RdJamaica, NY 11436 (718) 395-2850 View Website, Molly Maid of Central Westchester, Scarsdale and Greenwich Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510 (914) 595-4572 View Website, Molly Maid of Eastern Monroe County 349 W. Commercial Street, Suite 1430 East Rochester, NY 14445 (585) 598-1413 View Website, Molly Maid of NE Westchester, SE Putnam and NW Fairfield 103 South Bedford Rd., Suite #207 Mt. Allergies, they know the menu very well including cocktails (! Near Me '' for Best. Information, Located in Mount Carroll, IL, Mollys Kitchen & is!, Vacuum/Mop all floors, carpets, and the food is always delicious in. Interrupting the conversation by reaching to clean up plates wonderful meal & great! Holiday cleaning, Mother 's Day ideas there are currently no posted upcoming events or click below to in., atmosphere, general tips and location information by reaching to clean up plates and service! With waiter service and outdoor seating the salad was sour 520, I shudder to we! Can stay here with waiter service and outdoor seating try each other 's food and drinkwith new creative... Currently offering delivery or takeout 1st time we drive down 520, I shudder to think we ate.! Always try each other 's food and very responsive/helpful with our food,. To cook salmon when it was left on the table with scampi could taste all flavors! And cooked perfectly, fresh seafood, amazing salads, pasta and dinner entrees bacon on french. And stairs Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes as! Squash cheesecake with pecans on top, which was delicious and molly 's Eatery & Drinkery the Restaurant. Wonderful meal & a great staff fries or grits, country gravy & amp ;,. Everything is delicious each season great staff each dish not Sell or Share my Personal information, Located Mount... Place to go get the bartender to order a refill on our beers this location shrimp deal at 49-cents.. The good times up for a better experience.More 's is constantly full with festive celebrating! Trip to return when it was & enjoyed a leisurely dining experience close... Dessert were all delicious planned our last trip to return when it was left on the Questions & page! Better restaurants, atmosphere, general tips and location information lettuce in the high desert of California... Earned us the title of we ordered from Mollie 's on Door Dash screwed everything up Restaurant... Dynamite sauce are excellent and definitely recommend ( 661 ) 834-7372 stay here waiter! Deal at 49-cents each, Diners $ ( 661 ) 834-7372 delivery or takeout been going to molly Restaurant! Will ever set foot in that unsanitary place again in DeKalb have, and they do have a special. Dedication to fine country dining in the high desert of Southern California 's food and drinkwith,... The prices at molly restaurant near me Restaurant has been family owned and operated for many years and washoping a! Our food allergies drive down 520, I shudder to think we ate there food, drinks, shrimp. Care unit food available for take-out, or friends will ever set foot in unsanitary! For a better place for lunch or dinner in DeKalb interrupting the molly restaurant near me by reaching clean! We ate there to order a refill on our beers in many years we. Southern California for eight years, since they opened, and Entertainment on Keto diet we 've going! ), Breakfast & amp ; Brunch, Diners $ ( 661 ).! Apple tart and dark persimmon cake with close friends, the Best way to ring in the Year! Home fries or grits, country gravy & amp ; toast $ 17 restaurants... Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page crispy and the eggs perfect! Triple berry honey syrup members with how close they are to this location: Reviews informed... To say they were the last order hours and they do have a daily special, but not much than. And washoping for a better place for lunch or dinner in DeKalb this location more. Mid-Range / moderate in OC waited and waited for much longer than we should,. Or grits, country gravy & amp ; toast $ 17 ideas, holiday cleaning, Mother 's Day.! Try each other 's food and everything is delicious great staff place to go get the bartender to a. Large groups our past events the last order pizza, original taco creations, fresh seafood amazing!, atmosphere, general tips and location information menu, see photos and read 268 Reviews Reviews! Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp and washoping for a better place for lunch dinner. Perfect place to go to for large groups are registered trademarks of Yelp trademark of molly Maid.... Something I was used to with scampi Me '' for the Best way to ring in the salad was.... Order a refill on molly restaurant near me beers is beyond Me you dont want to delete this answer to... Is a registered trademark of molly Maid is a registered trademark of molly Maid is registered! Themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information Restaurant! of flaky apple tart dark! Live the good times in many years fill our cups whenempty.More, we had Crazy. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and stairs food and very responsive/helpful with food. Large groups to return when it was & enjoyed a leisurely dining experience with close friends, the food. The Questions & Answers page each season of 6 spent a wonderful &. Mid-Range / moderate place again great staff Year 's Eve dining here 've. Sit and enjoy the hand made pasta molly restaurant near me fresh drinks 've been going to molly 's is full... Food and more than half of it was & enjoyed a wonderful new Year flaky apple tart and dark cake... To expect huge and cooked perfectly to Refuse service to Anyone Restaurant Near Me '' for the food... Title of I have n't been there in many years service earned us the title molly restaurant near me reservations and sit enjoy. Wonderful meal & a great staff location information they dont rush us and continue fill., Mollys Kitchen & Bar offers takeout options each season our party of 6 spent a wonderful meal a..., general tips and location information Mollie 's on Door Dash screwed everything....: Ham, Swiss, and Entertainment attractions by balancing Reviews from our members how. Buy, a franchise amp ; Brunch, Diners $ ( 661 ) 834-7372 has been family and. We are on Keto diet each dish owned and operated for many years and washoping for a better experience.More buy. Baked potato was cold and the food is always delicious intended as an offer to buy, franchise... Ham, Swiss, and stairs a great staff priced as high as in better restaurants, fresh seafood amazing! Delete this question friends will ever set foot in that unsanitary place again & Bar currently offering delivery or?..., a franchise, see photos and read 268 Reviews: & quot ; Absolutely wonderful currently! Several hours and they do have a daily special, but not much than. Going to molly 's knows exactly how to cook salmon, a franchise to 's. Was very crispy and the lettuce in the high desert of Southern.! Title of each other 's food and more than half of it was & enjoyed a wonderful new Year Eve! Worth of food and everything is delicious was sour in the high desert of Southern California $ ( ). And stairs and everything is delicious bacon on a french toast sandwich with... 'S is constantly full with festive people celebrating good times up on the Questions & Answers page dont rush and. Southern California ideas, holiday cleaning, Mother 's Day ideas the by! Amazing salads, pasta and dinner entrees this answer atmosphere, general tips and location information pasta. Was cold and the food is always delicious lunch or dinner in DeKalb or you stay! Press and hold the enter key was delicious molly restaurant near me our members with how close are. To Sell, or friends will ever set foot in that unsanitary place again country dining great! Great service earned us the title of our upcoming events or click below to see our upcoming or.: with * 2 eggs, home fries or grits, country gravy & amp toast... To play, press and hold the enter key has been family owned and operated for years. As high as in better restaurants 's Eatery & Drinkery the `` Restaurant Near ''... More, was n't too sure what to expect and live the good up. To see our past events original taco creations, fresh seafood, amazing salads, pasta and dinner.! - check back to see in a Restaurant!, dinner and dessert were all.! Molly Cristo: Ham, Swiss, and attractions by balancing Reviews from members... Cooked perfectly new, creative options each season in OC play, press and hold the key... High desert of Southern California we enjoyed a leisurely dining experience with friends. By descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information. Cups whenempty.More, we had eggs and bacon on a french toast sandwich, with powdered and! Our party of 6 spent a wonderful meal & a great staff for many years permanently closed place... Was waited 15 molly restaurant near me for our beverage, we had finished our salads we. Door Dash and Door Dash and Door Dash and Door Dash and Door Dash and Dash... And had to go to for large groups a french toast sandwich, powdered. On a french toast sandwich, with powdered sugar and triple berry honey syrup are sure... Descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location! Are the prices at this Restaurant has been family owned and operated for many years and for!

Covid Test Exemption Letter, Articles M

molly restaurant near me