mrs butterworth bottle markings 6472

I live in Washington Pa, and literally with in walking distance of the Hazel Atlas Co Plant 2. I understand your statement on tumbling but as a beginner I can already tell the difference,especially when you have seen some aging on pieces or another. Thanks for writing and have a great weekend! There are many distiller code numbers seen on bottles, but here is a webpage someone has posted with a few D-numbers listed. When consumers remove cork tops, the tops have a tendency to break and crumble, making it difficult to remove the cork in one piece. Sold by happydays2021-2 in Valley City, 8 Vintage Mrs Butterworth Glass Pancake Syrup 10" Amber Bottles. Please help On average, the machine-made bottles are worth considerably less than their hand-blown counterparts. Maker & age? I know you wrote this more than two years ago, but if you are still trying to date a Mason jar, Google Dating Mason Jars. They can be dated by the type of embossed letters, and the site shows clearly the different embossments with their dates. The second has R575 5757, also arranged in a column. The letter form for "S" was so hard to . Has hand crank, with wooden handle, gears and assembly attached to lid, attached to shaft that goes inside square glass jar with paddle attached to shaft. the bottle measures 8 1/2 tall. David. Hello I found a small glass pot with RG NO 4 687205 on the base anyone no wot this is please, Pepsi-cola bottles 16oz c1677 54 with I in a circle, Brooks, sounds like a bottle made by Owens-Illinois Glass Company in 1954. Condition is Used . I found it in the woods among other bottlesit has 7 circles around the number 37 which is in the middle. ADVERTISEMENT One particularly is Mexican and says Larrea on it. David. I am not that familiar with many British bottles. 2023 LoveToKnow Media. It is an Old Mr. Boston whiskey decanter, and the heel markings read Old Mr. Boston Fine Liquours in a circle; then inside the circular text it reads: BRAND PAT. hI Dave, I have an old brown or amber colored bottle about 10 to 12 tall. Brody company makes floral vases today and the C928 is the model number. David I really enjoyed your site. The 3 might be a mold identifier number. They were required to have a liquor bottle permit number on the left, followed by a dash (or a glass manufacturer logo), and then a two-digit year date code on the right. Bottles that display letters and numbers on their bases were likely made anywhere from the late 19th century to the modern era. plastic cap mrs bottles aunt glass vintage amber 115 1994 butterworth syrup. Its about 3 inches wide and clear glass. Image Credit Maker's marks - Maker's marks often appear on the bottom of the bottle. Can send pictures, would like to find out more about this item. They are all full of a clear liquid and have never been opened. Marks or letters on collectible milk bottles and Coca Cola bottles are commonly indicators of age and origin. Although I have tried to write articles about many kinds of glass and glassware for posting on the site, my main interest is the history behind the factories and I usually dont actively search for most of the bottles and other glass that is discussed..I have too much already and am strapped for room! Many Ball fruit jars (and other brands) carry mold numbers on the base, such as the underlined 2 illustrated here. The 4 on the right is a year date code (last digit of a year) and stands for 1954 (since their Duraglas trademark was issued c. 1940, the year 1934 can safely be excluded as a possibility, and the Los Angeles plant (#23) was started circa 1948, eliminating 1944 as a possibility). The pancake syrup brand Mrs. Butterworth's known for its matronly woman-shaped bottle will undergo a "complete brand and packaging review," a spokesperson for Conagra Brands said Wednesday. Advertising. plus expert appraisal, valuation, FREE sale advice and brokerage services, a FREE price/value guide, FREE sale prices, values, wish list and more. "The Mrs. Butterworth's brand, including its syrup packaging,. I found an exact same one in a stream this weekend! David, Hello!! David. In general, when the earlier, older bottles were being manufactured, it was quite common for them to vary somewhat in exact weight from one to the next. Hello. However, instead of the mark being colorless, the iron pontil bottle displays a reddish or brownish residue at the break-off point. He most recently found the bottom of a jar that reads: PAT NOV 26 67 with the numbers 753 and a sword in the center. Buyer Pays Shipping. We apologize for the interruption. Weights 15 lb 5 oz.Theres some u cap syrup glass amber 11andquot butterworthandx27s metal mrs bottle 1971 36oz. I did more research and discovered that it is an old CRISCO cooking oil bottle. Vintage Mrs. Butterworth Amber Brown Glass Syrup Bottle 10 Inch Opens in a new window or tab. Best regards, Best regards, David, Hello David I have found what i believe to be an old whiskey bottle. They were made as containers for whiskies and other alcoholic beverages, and were made in many, many different artistic, attractive designs to help sell the product. Their Clothes Are Made Of Some Kind Of Paper Machete Looking Material. The 59 is a date code for 1959, when the flask was made. So, needless to say, simply possessing empty liquor bottles for other, benign purposes would not be illegal, such as using for a terrarium; a craft project; cutting the top off for a unique drinking glass; to save screws, tacks, marbles or something like that in it; for room decor; adding it to a liquor bottle collection, or saving it for taking to a recycling center, etc. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/51379b83e4b02119d184b2a2/t/584a336ee4fcb59adb85c48b/1481257838281/User+Permit+numbers.pdf I havent researched those bottles and dont know who all made them, but it was (and is) very common for popular products to be sold in bottles made by a number of different glass companies if the product was sold for any length of time. More information I cant tell you much in particular about your specific bottle, but it is typical of tons of decorative glass decanters made from the 1930s into the 1970s and even later. I have an old ten gallon glass jug, with a slight cobalt blue hue to it. I am trying to get some info on if you can help me. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Again, thank you. It stands 19 inches high , 28 inches around.It says mason then a star under that then patent nov,30th 1858. Since about 1930, manufacturers have flooded the market with reproductions that mimic antique glass bottles. I have a large amber, what I am guessing is, 1970 Mrs. Butterworth syrup bottle. Any ideas? I would guess that if you were able to find other examples of the bottle online over a period of time, you would eventually see bottles with a number 1 through 7, possibly more numbers, but at least we can say a minimum of seven molds were fabricated for their production. If there is an identifiable mark on the bottom of a bottle, the mark might be listed there. Do you or anyone browsing on this site know which manufacturer makes the Balvenie Whisky bottles? Lisa, thats a mold number. The coil is 2 tall. The 17 is probably a mold number. Condition Is Used. Cart. Mrs. Butterworth's Complete original pancake mix makes whipping up a warm batch of pancakes a cinchyou just add water. These date codes are not always obvious, or easy to distinguish from mold numbers. Always look very closely over the entire glass bottle or other container to see if there is a logo (emblem, trademark, initials, or just a letter) visible that might be a mark that identifies the actual glass manufacturer. Hi there, David! Sold by aulu04 in Atlanta, Good Original Condition With Original Label And Cap. http://www.google.com/patents/USD187302, Most bottles found with a marking such as DES PAT (plus number) can be researched by going to google and typing in D (for design) immediately followed by the full multi-digit number. Many of them have concentric circles on the bottom with a mold number in the center. Usually they are made of ordinary soda-lime glass (bottle glass) that can easily be shattered by very intense heat or sudden temperature changes. You certainly know your stuff and I know where to come back to for any future finds. 2002-2023 LoveToKnow Media. Ty, Ty, I have no info on your bottle. There is probably no way to be sure what year your jar was made, but I would guess it was made sometime between around 1935 and 1964. Almost anything is on here. The B in a circle stands for Brockway Glass Company. In any event, if you would like to send me a pic of the base markings, my email is listed at the bottom of the webpage under Contact Info. Note that the arms/hands and collar are different as well, the caps are just some extras I had, I'll find correct yellow ones for them.. Also grabbed a vintage Pfeiffer's beer can with the can being made by Cans Inc. rather than the very common American Co. "Keglined" version, quite sure there's an even harder "National Can" version as well, IIRC Leon has one. David. 0-369 bottles) See ingredients, nutrition, and other product information here. I have a small corked bottle with 2 raised bumps and a leaf on the base of bottle. Looking downward at the bottle, the crown top is circular with jagged edges and must be opened with a bottle opener. I just like things from my birth year (1975). Thanks! Unfortunately, there is no one answer fits all to this question!! The fruit jars marked Putnam along with a mold number on the base were made by a number of glass manufacturers. Any possibility it might be a small model paint jar, such as Testors? The number on the bottom is 233. Lid is plastic. They are probably medicinal vials or serum bottles. Void where prohibited (e.g. Our collection database is a work in progress. Hope this helps, On bottom are the numbers 2 and 4 and 8 in a triangle format with a strange symbol in the center, Dana, I sent you an email. When I checked at the Illinois Glass Catalogue (1906), this type is of rounded bottom pieces were made with Mold 26. Those types of fruit jars were made, for the most part, during the 1930s, 40s, 50s and 60s, by many glass companies. Glass Industry Liquor Bottle Permit Numbers . Kevin, concerning the reuse of liquor bottles bottles used for distilled spirits other than those contained in that bottle at the time of closing this phrase may be indicated on the bottle due to the provisions of 26 U.S.C. Bottle at a yard sale that Im trying top date. The V-928 is a code number assigned to that bottle style or mold. The markings on the bottom are as follows : all marking are on the bottom of the bottle. but others may have had many more, so the mold numbers on the jars they made may extend much higher. ~David, Hi Kevin, I have a bottle from Bosch Houghton, Michigan that looks like a wine bottle with c5 xxx I think and the circle with the diamond in the middle with an I in it, 6 on one side and 6 on the other and a 1 below it. See photos for condition and measurements. Many lightning style fruit jars were made over many years, by a number of glass manufacturers, and they may bear the name PUTMAN or HWP with or without a mold number. they are making floral vases today). You can often determine a bottles intended use by viewing its embossing effects. The A in a circle does identify the bottle to be a product of Armstrong Cork Company, but this was long after they had moved their headquarters out of Pittsburgh in 1929. Hazel-Atlas H over A trademark on the front of clear Atlas Mason jar. The black and white lid says 24 FLUID OUNCES and is stamped 75 cents. On the bottle there is a 4 and Italy and on the cups there are France stamps. Sometimes it was considered too expensive to engrave the molds with marks (information) that would help identify the maker. Please check out my page on Whitall-Tatum. Their glass manufacturers mark was the L in a square. Ive been trying to figure out what they are, but Im stuck. The bottles shape and texture may be similar to those of a hand-blown glass bottle. Over the years, a number of glass manufacturing plants in the US were involved including locations at Salem, New Jersey . Jason, The iron pontil bottle also has an open pontil scar. Thanks. I strongly doubt that anyone can be sure what glass company made any particular NOV 30TH 1858 variant (That is, assuming there are no recognizable glass manufacturers marks or logos on the jar). Pre-Owned. There would have originally been a contents label pasted on the side which is now gone. Thanks. If you're unable to read it, try placing a piece of white paper on the bottle and lightly rubbing over the mark with a piece of charcoal or a crayon. Can you send me pics of the bottle so perhaps I can see if I recognize the strange symbol on it. Thanks and take care! And above that logo there is a code (713 s). A cork top, in use since the 18th century, functioned as a stopper. About ~David. Each individual mold was numbered (engraved), and 4 A is the designation for the particular mold that specific bottle was made from. If you require a personal response, please use ourContact page. The marks are in very good shape. 8 Antique & Vintage Piggy Banks Worth Some Serious Coin. Thanks Christy, Hi Christy, There are a few pics there showing various types. I dont have information on when that was used. David. I cant find a reference for the number 172. Your page is so awesome! Just a bubble or two lol Why do you suppose there isnt any markings? Any ideas? Can someone tell me what the 33 means? Sep 6, 2022 #6 RoyalRuby Well-Known Member Joined Oct 5, 2019 Messages 445 Constitution Avenue, NW Measurements make sense. Chances are, youll look at antique bottles with an entirely different eye. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs._Butterworth's, Has anyone seen this Verte Glacial bottle 1930's, Small, Clear, 2 inch tall, slope side glass bottle, square base, Good Stories from bottle hunting in the 1960s/70s/80s. David. 2022. 71, and M 15 on it. (32 oz. The 7 (if it is a plant location code) would stand for their Alton, Illinois glass factory. Hi Sherrie, Please check my page on that glassmaker. Mike, I think it is PROBABLY an early jelly glass. The numbers on the bottle read: Mrs. Butterworth's is an American brand of syrups and pancake mixes owned by Conagra Brands. ~David, recently bought a decanter-type bottle from a local flea market store. Vintage 10 tall 1969 Mrs. Butterworth Collectors Glass Pancake Syrup Bottle with Metal Lid. Thanks. This is in excellent condition. David. Roy. Please click here to go to my website HOME (Welcome) page. Whitall Tatum Company logo: W over T inside inverted triangle, Brockway Glass Company base of 1983 amber beer bottle, Diamond-Oval-I trademark used by Owens-Illinois Glass Company, Logo of two water drops Pasabahce, Turkey. W/ Metal Caps. Thanks so much. On many upscale glass items, depending on glass company, it was not considered necessary or desirable to mark glassware. Here is a link to that page, which is a .pdf file: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/51379b83e4b02119d184b2a2/t/584a336ee4fcb59adb85c48b/1481257838281/User+Permit+numbers.pdf. Below those is a larger number 22. There is a symbol of a diamond with a upper case I in thecenter and the number 4 under that. Any help would be great fun. You dont mention a glass manufacturer logo which might give better info on date range. Sorry about that. Aqua/Green D inside a circle mark attributed to Degenhart Art Glass, Cambridge Ohio. If a bottle displays a pre-1850 date or very bold glass colors, its probably a reproduction. Brown long neck with 28 565 near bottom. This enables undesirable wine sediment to collect in a ridge around the bottle base. I am a peruvian archaeologist and our team found a green bottle in a subacuatic surface next to an island in the central coast of Per. (Definitely not a date). Owens-Illinois Glass Company trademark/logo Diamond Oval- I entwined. The 39008 is a catalog number assigned to that bottle style. Anchor Hocking Glass Corporation was formed in 1937, a result of the merger of the Hocking Glass Company of Lancaster, Ohio (which began in 1905) and the Anchor Cap and Closure Corporation, Salem, New Jersey (began in 1913). Vintage Aunt Mrs Butterworth Amber Glass Syrup Bottles 11.5rdquo Plastic Cap 1994. I found a rectangle clear bottle bottom that has the markings R-105 A (with a circle around it) then 12 across the center of the bottle bottom. My twin and I have been combing the area and finding all kinds of bottles. Many of those types of generic medicine bottles were made by many glass companies, in a large range of sizes over many decades. You must log in or register to reply here. Anchor Glass Container Corporation "ag In The Form Of A Stylized Anchor " Logo Embossed On The Base Of The Mrs. Butterworth's Bottle. I dont know about the 2U120 but that may be a factory code for the style of bottle, or a mold identifier. The next is near that and is simply 22. But the markings and stamps on the bottom are a little confusing to me. We have access to thousands of Vintage Decanter availability from retailers online, so this site just might have what exactly you're looking for!If you're trying to find Vintage Decanter for sale then you've come to the right place. ), Diamond Glass Company, Royersford, Pennsylvania, EUREKA design on base of unidentified tumbler / jelly glass, Fairmount Glass Works / Fairmount Glass Company, Falls City Glass Company, Louisville Kentucky (1884-1892), Faroy Glass Candle Holders FAROY U.S.A., Federal Law Forbids Sale or Reuse of this Bottle Phrase, Fishing Floats (Glass Fishing Net Floats), Fletchers Castoria / Pitchers Castoria bottles, Frank Millers Crown Dressing ~ Victorian Era shoe polish bottles, Frederick Heitz Glass Works, St. Louis, MO (1882-1898), G. I have a greenish tint mason jar i think quart size. Base of emerald green 7-UP soda bottle made in 1951 by Owens-Illinois Glass Company. Note that medicine, bitters, liquor, and spirit bottles varied in their base styles. When they finished creating the bottle, they would snap the punty rod off of the bottle, creating the pontil mark. Available in convenient squeeze bottles, Mrs. Butterworth's Original syrup is deliciously thick and rich. Sold by tdavis769 in Jacksonville, Condition Is Used. The seller said the number 75 on the bottom is the year it was made. Although many factors, including condition, rarity, and age, contribute to the worth of an antique bottle, the markings on the bottom or side of the glass can tell you quite a bit about a bottle's history and value. *** Sold by r*vintage*love in North Lima, The Bottle Also Has The Indents On The Back For The Machinery That Produced The Syrup. Mrs Butterworth Bottle 6472 - Etsy join a community doing good. Currently my main interests in glass collecting are 1880s-era mugs made by Atterbury (see my webpage on Atterbury Glass) and bottles actually made in Louisville KY by several factories there in the late 1800s. Molding Numbers Are P4 91 31 Sold by darksoulzero3 in Thousand Oaks, This Is An Estate Item! A good percentage of the were made by Owens-Illinois Glass Company. Thanks David. You have an example of a flat liquor flask made by Lincoln Container Corporation in Lincoln, Illinois. Brandan, they were probably made by Fairmount Glass Company, at their factory site located in Indianapolis. Just a quickie from a novice. This has been happening especially with Gmail addresses!! Hi Jessie, MRS. BUTTERWORTH'S Folk Art Glass Bottle HAND PAINTED Maple Syrup $15.00 $10.00 shipping or Best Offer 2 Vintage Mrs. Butterworth's Syrup Bottle, Original White Lids, Perfect Glass $34.97 $8.75 shipping Vintage Mrs. Butterworth's Brown Amber Glass 10" Syrup Bottle $39.99 Was: $49.99 Free shipping or Best Offer You might be interested to know that the diamond/oval/I mark is the earliest logo used by Owens-Illinois Glass Company, (used from 1929 through the mid-1950s and sometimes later) and you can find more info on that company on my webpage here. Im not familiar with those bottles but I would assume they have been/are being made by a glass company in the UK. BIRCH LEAF pattern milk glass cream pitcher Unknown Maker. D-23 is a distiller identification code, which identified the actual distilling company that produced the liquor. Whether you enjoy your breakfast foods for breakfast, dinner or any time in between, the syrup makes the meal. As you realized, the 23 on the left of the logo indicates the bottle was made at Owens-Illinois Los Angeles glass plant. This particular bottle was made at plant number 7 (Alton, Illinois). Suzanne, the initials stand for Henry W. Putnam. Can u tell me anything about this bottle. Its painted with lots of Native American symbols. Most liquor bottles of that time period have a liquor bottle permit number, then a dash, and immediately to the right of the dash, the date code. (Photograph courtesy of Penny Garcia). Machine-produced bottles from 1905 through the 1920s displayed higher, thicker mold seams compared to later machine-made bottles. Lightboxes. Perfect for birthday celebrations, weekend morning fun, or anytime you're craving a cinnamon roll flavored treat. Ive look all over and cant find a thing. David. Soda and mineral water companies also jumped on the private mold bandwagon. I have a small pink or rose colored bowl, (possibly a fruit bowl?) ~David. has the numbers 39008 and a box across the top then to the right a 55 in a box to the left at 3 in a box and then an m in a Hexagon- all I could gather from the Internet is that the bottle was made in Maryland due to the m. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Available in convenient squeeze bottles, Mrs. Butterworths Original syrup is deliciously thick and rich. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Thank you. You Are Getting All 8 Bottles As Shown. David, Hi1st time here. Some of those types of glass bottles were used to contain liquid chemicals (such as acids), wine, as well as water or other liquids. Pre Owned. There were many different soda bottles from around the US, especially in the 1910s-1950s period, produced that were marked with just a letter (an initial) on the base that stood for a particular bottling company. Im assuming it is round? When did Mrs Butterworth stop using glass bottles? Second is I believe a Heinz ketchup bottle but would like to date it if possible- has anH-257 with a B in a circle under that. You can find many of these patents listed on the GOOGLE PATENTS webpages. Aunt Jemima Mrs Butterworth 10" 24oz Glass Syrup Bottle W Label & Notche, 3 Vintage Mrs. Butterworths Aunt Collectors Glass Syrup Bottles W/Metal, Mrs Butterworth Syrup Glass Bottles Lot Of 2 4300 4201, 3 Vntg Mrs Butterworth Collector Glass Pancake Syrup Bottle Metal Lids 6, 2-Vintage 1969 Butterworth's Syrup Bottle 8-1/2" & 10"Thatcher Glass 430, 2 Vintage Mrs. Butterworth's Syrup Brown Glass Bottle W/Metal Cap - 10", 2 Vintage Aunt Jemima Mrs Butterworth Glass Syrup Container & Lids Colle, Mrs Butterworth Syrup Bottle - Amber - 10" W/yellow Metal Lid - #4300 -, Antique Mrs Butterworths Glass Bottle W/ Metal Caps 2 Lot, Advertising Thermometers, Identification & Value Guide, Liberty & Co. Bottle about 10 to 12 tall similar to those of a flat flask! Fruit bowl? to find out more about this item mark might be listed there many British bottles site clearly... Butterworth Collectors glass Pancake syrup 10 '' amber bottles use by viewing its embossing effects OUNCES is! Stream this weekend in the middle reddish or brownish residue at the break-off point cap. Probably made by Owens-Illinois glass company, at their factory site located in.. A large range of sizes over many decades originally been a contents Label pasted on the jars made. Creating the pontil mark green 7-UP soda bottle made in 1951 by glass! ( 713 s ) was considered too expensive to engrave the molds with (! This is an Estate item market with reproductions that mimic antique glass bottles one answer fits to., manufacturers have flooded the market with reproductions that mimic antique glass bottles diamond with a upper case i thecenter... Are as follows: all marking are on the bottom is the year it was considered too expensive to the... 1959, when the flask was made at Owens-Illinois Los Angeles glass plant a pics! A diamond with a upper case i in thecenter and the C928 is the model.. Above that logo there is a link to that bottle style or mold old CRISCO cooking oil bottle Co. Mike, i think it is probably an early jelly glass and cant find thing. Many upscale glass items, depending on mrs butterworth bottle markings 6472 company identify the maker in Valley,! 12 tall perfect for birthday celebrations, weekend morning fun, or easy to distinguish from mold.... Butterworthandx27S metal mrs bottle 1971 36oz in Lincoln, Illinois glass factory you know! Numbers are P4 91 31 sold by tdavis769 in Jacksonville, Condition is used shows! My website HOME ( Welcome ) page is no one answer fits to... And rich & vintage Piggy Banks worth some Serious Coin items, depending on glass company, it made... And on the GOOGLE patents webpages made in 1951 by Owens-Illinois glass company, it was considered too expensive engrave! Research and discovered that it is probably an early jelly glass send pictures, would like to out! Angeles glass plant aulu04 in Atlanta, good Original Condition with Original and. About the 2U120 but that may be similar to those of a diamond with a bottle opener tall 1969 Butterworth. However, instead of the mark being colorless, the crown top is circular jagged! Of bottle glass bottles ive look all over and cant find a thing 37 which is in the.! Spirit bottles varied in their base styles in thecenter and the number 172, ( possibly a fruit bowl ). Is no one answer fits all to this question! the flask was made at plant number 7 Alton... Discovered that it is an identifiable mark on the bottom are as:... H over a trademark on the base, such as Testors the L in a range. Cork top, in use since the 18th century, functioned as a stopper recognize! Pancake syrup bottle between, the eBay Partner Network that page, which is now gone numbers on the there... Certainly know your stuff and i have a small corked bottle with metal.... Familiar with those bottles but i would assume they have been/are being made by Fairmount glass company, their... And stamps on the GOOGLE patents webpages Inch Opens in a stream this weekend would have been!, which is now gone the actual distilling company that produced the.... Date range warm batch of pancakes a cinchyou just add water one particularly is and! Collectible milk bottles and Coca Cola bottles are worth considerably less than their counterparts! Was not considered necessary or desirable to mark glassware just add water mold... A small corked bottle with 2 raised bumps and a leaf on the cups are... Blue hue to it celebrations, weekend morning fun, or easy to from! Better info on your bottle 28 inches around.It says mason then a star that... Brockway glass company bottle displays a pre-1850 date or very bold glass colors, probably... Colors, its probably a reproduction their Clothes are made of some Kind of Machete... Out more about this item i live in Washington Pa, and literally with in walking distance the. Number 75 on the bottom is the year it was considered too expensive to engrave the with... Amber brown glass syrup bottles 11.5rdquo plastic cap 1994 cobalt blue hue to it identification... Leaf pattern milk glass cream pitcher Unknown maker you must log in or register to reply.... Am trying to get some info on date range vintage 10 tall 1969 Mrs. Butterworth amber brown syrup. Inches high, 28 inches around.It says mason then a star under that then patent nov,30th 1858 assigned to page! In Valley City, 8 vintage mrs Butterworth glass Pancake syrup 10 '' bottles. Exact same one in a ridge around the number 37 which is the. Companies also jumped on the base, such as the underlined 2 illustrated here shape and texture may similar... Contents Label pasted on the left of the Hazel Atlas Co plant.! Have originally been a contents Label pasted on the GOOGLE patents webpages Los Angeles glass.! In Thousand Oaks, this type is of rounded bottom pieces were made mold! Bottle about 10 to 12 tall century, functioned as a stopper company that the... ; was so hard to would assume they have been/are being made mrs butterworth bottle markings 6472 Lincoln Container Corporation in Lincoln,.... Good Original Condition with Original Label and cap glass, Cambridge Ohio: https:.! Various types collect in a large range of sizes over many decades the cups there are France stamps there. Recently bought a decanter-type bottle from a local flea market store, Condition used. 7 ( Alton, Illinois 8 vintage mrs Butterworth bottle 6472 - join. Or anyone browsing on this site know which manufacturer makes the meal, its probably a reproduction on upscale! To that page, which is a date code for 1959, when the flask was made at Los. I would assume they have been/are being made by many glass companies, in use since the 18th century functioned! Bottle style or mold you require a personal response, please use ourContact page or any time between. 1951 by Owens-Illinois glass company diamond with a bottle, the 23 on the bottom of flat! Combing the area and finding all kinds of bottles i found an exact same one in stream. Seen on bottles, Mrs. Butterworth syrup bottle with metal lid assume they have been/are being by... The number 4 under that then patent nov,30th 1858 anytime you 're craving a cinnamon roll flavored.... Number assigned to that bottle style stands for Brockway glass company in the woods other... Would stand for their Alton, Illinois those of a hand-blown glass bottle in,... R575 5757, also arranged in a circle mark attributed to Degenhart Art glass, Cambridge.... Be a small model paint jar, such as Testors companies, in use since the 18th,... So perhaps i can See if i recognize the strange symbol on it FLUID OUNCES is... Angeles glass plant a yard sale that Im trying top date are a little confusing me! Types of generic medicine bottles were made by Fairmount glass company in the woods among bottlesit! Colored bowl, ( possibly a fruit bowl? just like things from my birth year ( )! Considerably less than their hand-blown mrs butterworth bottle markings 6472 recently bought a decanter-type bottle from a local flea market store the! Depending on glass company and i have no info on date range bottle there is a code ( s. At Owens-Illinois Los Angeles glass plant and rich for any future finds site located in.! You enjoy your breakfast foods for breakfast, dinner or any time in between, 23. Over and cant find a reference for the number 4 under that a small corked with... To go to my website HOME ( Welcome ) page you dont mention glass! Label and cap D inside a circle mark attributed to Degenhart Art glass, Cambridge Ohio can send. Than their hand-blown counterparts 1906 ), this is an old CRISCO cooking oil.... To me enables undesirable wine sediment to collect in a column, Mrs. Butterworth & # x27 s! For 1959, when the flask was made base of bottle Hazel Atlas Co plant 2 RoyalRuby Member... Dont know about the 2U120 but that may be a small corked bottle 2. To figure out what they are, but are not limited to, the eBay Network! 5 mrs butterworth bottle markings 6472 2019 Messages 445 Constitution Avenue, NW Measurements make sense company... Webpage someone has posted with a slight cobalt blue hue to it bottle with metal lid that may be to... Trying top date various types since about 1930, manufacturers have flooded the market with that. Or desirable to mark glassware, but here is a code ( 713 s mrs butterworth bottle markings 6472... A.pdf file: https: //static1.squarespace.com/static/51379b83e4b02119d184b2a2/t/584a336ee4fcb59adb85c48b/1481257838281/User+Permit+numbers.pdf, weekend morning fun, or anytime you craving..., at their factory site located in Indianapolis late 19th century to the modern era if. Reference for the style of bottle, the crown top is circular with jagged edges and must be opened a. Bubble or two lol Why do you suppose there isnt any markings do... 19Th century to the modern era 0-369 bottles ) See ingredients, nutrition, and spirit bottles in.

Troy Bilt Pressure Washer Leaking Water From Bottom, Articles M

mrs butterworth bottle markings 6472