powerade zero shortage

PepsiCos beverage division suffered early on in the pandemic with the key convenience channel shut off, but by October Laguarta was optimistic about trends for the sports drink category, seeing more people exercising, and embracing daily routines of exercising at home: That helps the sports drink category and obviously Gatorade as a leader in that category.. Oh my god same!! Maybe they shifted supplies West for emergency heat assistance? 12 fl oz (360mL): % Daily Value* Total Fat 0 grm 0%. In 2020 it launched the ION4 system, which replaces the four primary electrolytes lost in sweat (sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium), alongside Powerade Ultra (a sports drinks including new shelf-stable creatine, branched-chain amino acids, vits B3, B6 and B12 and 50% more ION4 electrolytes compared to original Powerade. Increased demand as a result of the pandemic has also played a role. Does Powerade Go Bad if Not Refrigerated? Consumers dont have to worry too much as there are still plenty of other drinks to choose from. We use cookies to operate our website to show you personalized content and manage our objectives as a business. When you go to the store, you might notice that there are not as many Powerade drinks on the shelves as there used to be. Ended up at a super walmart over the weekend and no powerade zeros. If you're working outside in the heat some time it just hits right, but most of the time I'm a water only guy. Powerade Zero Fruit Punch, 20 oz Bottle (Pack of 8) 4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars (18) Gatorade G Zero Thirst Quencher, 3 Flavor Variety Pack, 20oz Bottles (12 Pack) Uninformed. Use of this Website assumes acceptance of Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy | Accessibility, Published Tuesday, February 25, 2020 12:03PM EST, What you need to know about interest and penalties if you file your taxes late, National Bank reports $881M Q1 profit, down from $930M a year earlier, 'One of the most pivotal moments': CAPP releases 2023 oil and gas forecast, RBC reports Q1 profit down from year ago, provisions for credit losses up, Canadian economy posted no growth in fourth quarter, but consumer spending is holding on, Ex-ambassador to China: Canada needs inquiry into meddling, Ont. But they are moving toward an ideal limit of 1,500 mg per day. Because Pepsi didnt send Pepsi or the vendor for the two months. PepsiCo and Coca-Cola, therefore, dominate the market accounting for an 81% share together (and a 91% share if BodyArmor was included). Now that things are back to normal those same manufacturers are struggling to catch back up. Really!! Press J to jump to the feed. Here in the Netherlands all sprite is sugar freebut they discontinued my favorite .. lime cactusmakes me very sad. "The safety and health of the company's associates remains a high priority," according to the statement. Its also a good idea to stock up now if you find Powerades in your local store, as its unclear when the shortage will end. Consumers are feeling the effects of the Powerade shortage in multiple ways. They are out, everyone is out in a 50 miles radius at least (IL). Major disruption to the supply chain has been caused by the COVID-19 pandemic leading to increased demand and shortages of Powerade across many stores. Whether you drink Powerade Zero will not make or break your weight-loss journey by itself. That's so frustrating. Welcome to r/Chick-fil-A! Since the pandemic started, people have been buying more Powerade and other sports drinks. Yet the brand has also moved with the times: such as with the brands organic launch in 2016, the debut of Gatorade Zero in 2018, and innovations such as a smart cap to give athletes direct hydration feedback on their personal smart cap vessels. Beast 30 oz Tumbler Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Coffee Ice Cup Double Wall Travel Flask (Aquamarine Blue), Gatorade Zero Sugar Thirst Quencher, Glacier Cherry Variety Pack, 12 Fl Oz (Pack of 24), BODYARMOR LYTE Sports Drink Low-Calorie Sports Beverage, Peach Mango, Natural Flavors With Vitamins, Potassium-Packed Electrolytes, Perfect For Athletes, 16 Fl Oz (Pack of 12), GoHydrate Electrolyte Drink Mix - A Naturally Flavored, Sugar Free, Hydration Powder (Mixed, 30 Count (Pack of 1)), hellowater Defense Toxin Overload Defense (Lemonade Fusion Protect) Immunity Aid 0 Sugar 0 Carbs 0 Calories Nothing Artificial Low Glycemic 16 Fl. I have a crazy theory though and its this Ive never tried to buy Gatorade because I never liked it until I started working in the yard. Should I Be Worried About the Artificial Colors? Coca-Cola 21g 8%. There really is just a shortage of a lot of things in the world right now. The Powerade shortage is likely due to an increase in demand and disruptions to the supply chain caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Coca-Cola says coronavirus has disrupted its supply chain, and artificial sweeteners from China could be in shorter supply if the outbreak continues to spread. Does Powerade Zero Count As Water Intake? Power through and replenish electrolytes with Powerade ion 4, Powerade's advanced electrolyte system. I haven't had much trouble stayin' stocked up. It also provides an opportunity to explore new drinks. Part of the change is likely due to Coca-Cola losing out on around 9% of its revenue from fast-food chains, plenty of which closed across the globe earlier this year, courtesy of COVID-19. This is due to increasing demand and supply chain issues caused by the pandemic. Hencethe great Gatorade shortage. I gotta do both! Which Is Better When Youre Sick: Powerade or Gatorade? In the meantime, there are a variety of other beverages available in stores that can be used as a substitute. If youre looking for a Powerade, its a good idea to check multiple stores to see if they have any in stock. Ill cover both of these issues in more detail below. Even the big bulk stores like WinCo and Costco dont have any. This may make you thirsty for more, and then you drink more and get even more sodium. It appears to be free of artificial colors. Zero sugar and personalized innovations have been driving the category forward; while both companies see the potential of the sports category appeal to a wider audience and tap into increased emphasis on health and wellness as a result of the pandemic. A spokesman for Coca-Cola declined to comment beyond its annual report. There are many reasons why people might think that Powerade has been discontinued. Until then, dont be afraid to try something new. Serving Size: 12.0 fl oz. This is a moderate amount of sodium, similar to a handful of salted nuts. Total Carbohydrate 0g. Gatorade and juice has virtually been non-existent at all of the local grocery stores for well over a month now. So sucralose likely wont make you gain or lose weight. This has caused some confusion among consumers who wondered whether this was still the same Powerade Zero formula or a completely new product. Powerade Ultra is for people who are more focused on building strength. One explanation is this: Artificial sweeteners keep you accustomed to sweet foods. Essentially, it said, the brands mission is to champion the power of sports for all. Zero sugar and personalized innovations have been driving the category forward; while both companies see the potential of the sports category appeal to a wider audience and tap into increased emphasis on health and wellness as a result of the pandemic. This is why you might have seen fewer Powerade drinks on the shelves. Always consult your healthcare provider before making changes to your diet, lifestyle, or nutritional supplementation. This will be much healthier than any store-bought alternative. Im in WI rn and I cant say anyone has mentioned a shortage. We use cookies to operate our website to show you personalized content and manage our objectives as a business. However, as Powerade Zero also contains sodium, artificial sweeteners, and other ingredients, it should not be your only beverage. Uninformed. 21g. So normally I buy these by the case in bulk. I found the most credible references to Yellow 6 being banned in Japan and several European countries. I also drink just as much Powerade Zero Sugar, and I like the grape, fruit punch, and mixed berry. AIEVE 4 Pack Replacement Gasket Compatible with Gatorade Water Bottle, Silicone Lid Seal Replacement for Gatorade Gx Hydration System Bottle, Replacement Part for Gatorade GX Bottle Gatorade GX Pods, Gatorade Zero Sugar Thirst Quencher, 4 Flavor Classic Variety Pack, 12 Fl Oz, Pack of 24, BODYARMOR Sports Drink Sports Beverage, Strawberry Banana, Natural Flavors With Vitamins, Potassium-Packed Electrolytes, Perfect For Athletes, 16 Fl Oz (Pack of 12), Gatorade Original Thirst Quencher Variety Pack, 20 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12), Gatorade Classic Thirst Quencher, Variety Pack, 12 Fl Oz (Pack of 24), Gatorade Original Thirst Quencher 3-Flavor Frost Variety Pack, 20 Fl Ounce - Pack of 12, Gatorade Zero Sugar Thirst Quencher, Cool Blue Variety Pack, 20 Fl Oz (Pack of 12), BODYARMOR Sports Drink Sports Beverage, Orange Mango, Natural Flavors With Vitamins, Potassium-Packed Electrolytes, Perfect For Athletes, 16 Fl Oz (Pack of 12), Gatorade Sports Drink, Fruit Punch, 20oz 4pk Bottles, Gatorade G Zero Powder, Fruit Punch Variety Pack, 0.10oz Individual Packets - 10 Count (Pack of 5), rejoy - Electrolyte Powder Packets, 9 Sticks Hydration Drink Mix Supplement Sugar Free, Keto and Paleo Friendly, Vegan, Non-GMO, Easy Open Single-Serving Stick (Variety Pack). Coca-Cola plans to scrap about 200 of its drinks brands, it announced on Thursday. POWERADE ZERO GRAPE - SUGAR-FREE SPORTS DRINK | POWERADE Skip to main content MAKE EVERY SIP COUNT. Jagged ice too, I live near Lewiston Idaho and no matter where you go; restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, no one has blue Powerade! It has vitamin B12, vitamin D, omega-3and nothing else. Uninformed. They had to increase production and struggled to keep up. Neither has any fat or protein. It has caused shortages of various types of food and other products due to increased demand and supply chain issues. The company did not specify which sweetener or sweeteners were affected by the supply and export delays. Powerade Ultra is for people who are more focused on building strength. Another reason is that the packaging of Powerade zero has changed and may not be as recognizable. Is Powerade Zero bad for you? POWERADE. When it does come back in stock it's going to be a supply and demand item. Total Sugars 21g. 1. POWERADE ZERO - SUGAR FREE ELECTROLYTE DRINK | POWERADE POWERADE ZERO SUGAR MAKE EVERY SIP COUNT. Those who rely on their daily dose of Powerade are having to look for alternatives. But where we see the biggest opportunity for Gatorade is in creating more of a personalized solutions for athletes and kind of amateur athletes, like most of us, and creating a much more engaged relationship where we become advisers of the athletes, of their hydration needs, of all their nutrition needs and we see an opportunity to create much more of a full ecosystem of engagement with the consumer. I am absolutely mind blown over all the people in this thread either overtly given this guy shit or passive aggressively giving him shit about wanting a drink other than water! Uninformed. Serving Per Container: About 2.5. We have had a fuuuuuuckton of warehouse outs though, mostly Body Armor and certain 20oz sodas in my area. The product is still available for purchase. There are plenty of alternatives that can provide an equally refreshing and energizing experience. Forgive my ignorance, but what is NoSalt!? Thanks in advance. Click here to reserve your free spot! The brand counts Naomi Osaka, Megan Rapinoe, Mike Trout and Dustin Johnson among Team BodyArmor. B Vitamins. The most widely controversial artificial sweetener is probably aspartame. Does buying an electric vehicle make financial sense. It is becoming more difficult to find in stores, as shelves are increasingly empty. I'm a hydro homie too, but damn y'all! It will likely remove more brands from its "hydration" category, which includes brands like Dasani, Powerade, and Smart Water, CEO James Quincey said. Canada's Most Trusted News. In this article, we will explore why there is a shortage of Powerade and how it is impacting consumers and what alternatives are available. Though they may not be Powerade, these substitutes can quench any thirst and even provide other benefits that Powerade may not offer. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hope this helps, and hopefully you get ahold of that good good soon. There have been industry wide shortages in both packaging and ingredients, so perhaps your local production facility has had a hard time getting a hold of an ingredient, especially if specifically the zero flavors were out. It doesnt have to be. This 1-hour presentation makes things clearfinally. However, Powerade has not been discontinued and is still available in stores. It even has vitamins B3, B6 and B12 to support energy metabolism and assist in reducing fatigue. While the shortage may be a nuisance, it doesnt have to be a problem. In addition to electrolytes and vitamins, Ultra. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Powerade, through the introduction of Ultra, is following the lead of performance energy drinks like Bang or Monster Beverage's Reign energy drinks. Its important to remember that the Powerade shortage is not an isolated event; similar shortages have been seen in other products as well. Reserve your free spot here! Posted By: slumlord Re: Gatorade shortage - 09/26/20 Don Martin: The Trudeau tipping point is within sight, Canadian food bloggers share tips, tricks to make filling budget-friendly meals, 'Not every sale is a bargain': How to avoid common money mistakes. That said, the studies I reviewed suggested that sucralose doesnt cause weight gain, either. Watch the free Food for Health Masterclass here. Each flavor will have the Power of ION4 and vitamins B3, B6, & B12 with zero calories & zero sugar, POWERADE ULTRA: Highly differentiated and scientifically enhanced functional drink that delivers superior hydration, performance and recovery, +50% More Electrolytes, +creatine, +BCAAs, Zero Sugar, Coconut Water, 1450mg of Electrolytes, Antioxidants & B Vitamins, Premium, low calorie hydration, with no added sugar. Youd be more likely to get too much salt from canned foods like soup, frozen TV dinners, and the like, however. Includes 21g Added Sugars. POWERADE Zero Sugar. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Looking for a sign that its time to take charge of your diet? They always discontinue the good stuff. Apparently, it alters your gut bacteria there, affecting your tolerance to carbs. Ill discuss whether Powerade Zero is a good choice for weight loss, whether it raises blood sugar, and much more! ION4 Electrolyte System. The freight crisis has made it difficult to get enough electrolytes shipped over from China. It is important to note that supply chain issues are not the only cause of the Powerade shortage. Powerade was not discontinued in 2022. I wasnt able to find any research directly on whether Powerade Zero raises blood sugar. Translation: It only has the nutrients vegans areactually low in. Most people know vitamin C is a helpful antioxidant that can have benefits for your immune system. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. That is, youd expect that switching from sugar to artificial sweeteners would cause significant weight-loss but in most studies, they cause little to no weight loss. I can't wait til my favorites are back. I have the exact opposite issue, its nothing but Zeros at every store I go to. 733. Cans of soup often have 1,000+ mg of sodium, over 6 times as much as a serving of Powerade Zero. This is because its important to replenish your bodys salt stores while sweating and exercising. Coca-cola. Browse POWERADE FLAVORS, POWERADE ULTRA & POWER WATER. Ended up at a super walmart over the weekend and no powerade zeros. The sodium in Powerade Zero can actually help your body absorb and retain the water. Read myfull review of Future Kinds multivitamin here(with 10% discount). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But if youre drinking Powerade Zero all day, youre going to be getting quite a lot of sodium. This technically means there are less than 0.5g of carbs per serving. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. So you still get cravings forsweets, and youll probably end up eating more calories from somewhere. They are out, everyone is out in a 50 miles radius at least (IL). What happened was factory workers and manufactures either were sent home because of the pandemic or supply went down because demand went down because everyone was staying home. The Gatorade comes on the same truck as the other soft drink boxes. Powerade ION4 Advanced Electrolyte System Replaces 4 Electrolytes Lost In Sweat. 150mg 7%. Sports drinks 150mg 6%. Insurance for tough times. Also computer chips, pretty much any chip youd put in a car system, graphics card, etc is in super low supply. Pepsico . The COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruptions to the global supply chain of Powerade, resulting in shortages of ingredients and materials needed to produce the drink. For the past few weeks everywhere I go to buy Powerade or Gatorade Zero they are out of stock or barely on the shelf. Coca-Cola has announced that it will discontinue 200 products from its lineup. Overwhelming evidence shows that the risk of almost every major chronic illness today can be slashed by over 80%and it all starts with food! However, Powerade Zero contains sucralose, which has been shown to affect insulin resistance. Gatorade and similar drinks are widely available and may provide an alternative solution. If you click a link on this page and buy something, I may receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. Pretty much the same thing. Powerade Zero does not contain caffeine. But what about diet sports drinks like Powerade Zero Sugar? Just an interesting thing thats happening, Interesting I had the same talk with my partner about this, this morning. It is not intended to give medical advice or replace your doctor or health practitioner. With so many people stocking up on drinks, its no wonder that Powerade has become hard to find. Also in same state. Lets start by looking at what Powerade Zero is actually made of. And like PepsiCo with Gatorade, it also offers Powerade Zero (which has, in fact, been on shelves since 2008 - far longer than Gatorade Zero) and other innovations in the sports drinks category. Same thing about Sprite Zero, havent been able to find it anywhere. For more detailed information about cookies click here Accept All Cookies Nobody said there was anything wrong with water. 20 Fl Oz (Pack of 24) 4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars (643) MORE RESULTS. Coca-Cola says coronavirus has disrupted its supply chain, and artificial sweeteners from China could be in shorter supply if the outbreak continues to spread. On the other hand, Powerade packs more micronutrients, including magnesium, niacin, and vitamins B6 and B12, which play important roles in your body. The lack of Powerade is making it difficult for consumers to find their go-to beverage when theyre feeling tired or thirsty. Powerade Zero is a zero-calorie, sugar-free, and caffeine-free sports drink that provides healthy electrolytes. Someone asked a simple question. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Amount . 28OZ POWERADE ZERO SUGAR WATERMELON BERRY. So if youre having trouble finding Powerade, dont worry! For now, it's looking like a majority of the cut beverages, like Zico and Odwalla, were only sold in certain markets, which could explain . I keep pedialyte powder you can add to water, in case of illness. Energy & Sports This increased demand has created a strain on the Powerade supply chains, resulting in a shortage of the beverage. Manufacturers That my friends, is my far fetched theory about how we ran out of Gatorade in America. When I checked a Powerade Ultra label that contains ascorbic acid (vitamin C) used in a similar way, it showed 0mg and 0% daily value for vitamin C. This leads me to believe that the amount of vitamin C in Powerade Zero is not enough to be beneficial to health. Bang, which is marketed as a preworkout or. Did you know? PepsiCo is exploring personalized options with big-hitter Gatorade; while Coca-Cola is backing up-and-coming premium sports drink BodyArmor. There are no Gatorade specific trucks , Think l deep and hard to yourself about why is CFA out of Powerade? Why is Dutch bros out of regular medium cups? Why doesnt Arbys have their meaty cheese. Supply chain issues are a major factor in the current Powerade shortage. So if your goal is weight loss, then consider tracking your calories as I describe in this postor else follow some of these 18 tips for weight loss without counting calories. The product comes in miixed berry, white cherry and citrus blast flavors. more products. Coca-Cola took a minority stake in BodyArmor in 2018, tucking it into its Venturing and Emerging Brands (VEB) portfolio and setting out a path to ownership under defined terms. There are plenty of great alternatives out there, such as sports drinks with electrolytes and natural juices. Personally, I try to avoid Powerade Zero because of the artificial sweeteners. It would take 10 servings of Powerade Zero to reach the American Heart Associations ideal limit of 1,500 mg of sodium per day. Home to Raving Fans or the casual chicken lover. OP want making a big deal out of it, just asking if theres a reason they cant get their Mountain Berry Blast fix. But if youre just drinking Powerade Zero all day while being sedentary, can you get too much salt? It is not advertised as providing caffeine, and none of the ingredients contain caffeine naturally. Although it is a sports drink, it is not an energy drink. man facing 96 charges in child abuse investigation, Kate beats William in spin challenge while wearing heels, ArriveCan app to be reviewed by Canada's auditor general, Two Conservative MPs silent after Poilievre says they 'regret' meeting German politician, Toronto man faces 96 charges in child sexual assault investigation, youngest victim 7 years old, MPs to hear from top intelligence officials as foreign interference allegations stack up, 'Illegal' children's car seat recalled due to lack of safety certification: Health Canada, Intel agencies: No sign adversaries behind 'Havana syndrome', Eagle-eyed fans spot 'Last of Us' production blunder, Oops! Below, Ill dig into each ingredient in Powerade Zero and discuss the research on whether theyre healthy. So, proceed with caution. I'm going to forgive you all for now and just assume it's because we're all dehydrated due to the shortage. That is, the sweet taste of sucralose may trigger an insulin response even without real sugar in your bloodstream. , We provide solutions, we provide products and we provide information. While most of the drinks being discontinued havent yet been made public, there is no reason to believe Powerade is on the list. It's just one of the things I like to drink. This is the sports drink that was developed for . 0g 0%. Its also low in calories and sugar, so you dont have to worry about loading up on unhealthy ingredients. However, the branding on the Powerade Zero bottle was changed to Powerade Zero Sugar. This is thebest vegan multivitamin Ive foundin my 14 years of being vegan. Its an inconvenience when the item you always get is unavailable. I literally haven't heard about it. A possible solution: If you want to drink Powerade Zero without artificial colors, you may want to look at the White Cherry flavor. Show more. Sucralose is not absorbed in the small intestine like normal sugar, so it ends up in the large intestine. Coca-Cola is now reportedly looking to acquire a controlling interest in BodyArmor. Was at a target today and they were also out. On Friday, Coca-Cola issued a statement outlining the current and expected effects from COVID-19, the novel coronavirus. Could be shortage of drivers, it's a cycle. To change your preferences click manage settings below. POWERADE; POWERADE ZERO SUGAR; POWERADE SPORTS FREEZER BARS; VIEW ALL PRODUCTS; SHOP GEAR; This issue is pretty simple, as the nutrition label cant lie (legally). But here are some related questions that are actually pretty common: Does nutrition ever seem confusing? Interesting thanks for the update. Shortage of chemicals compound could also be behind the reasons, probably the factory that produces it have shortage of workers also so they can't fulfill customers' demands SkipOldBaySeasoning 1 yr. ago Think l deep and hard to yourself about "why is CFA out of Powerade?" "Why is Dutch bros out of regular medium cups?" The Powerade Zero nutrition label shows 0g of carbohydrates per serving. This blog is reader supported. Download the CTV News app now. SO if a bunch of people are buying fixer uppers because its a good time to upgrade since no one can travel so theyre saving moneytheyre working on their houses too! Youll learn how to reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimers, and obesityall with plant-based food. The amount of its donations was not disclosed. Total Sugars 21g. He didn't give specific names that will get axed, but said that the "hydration" category, with Dasani, Powerade, Vitamin Water and Zico, and other brands, will likely see more cuts. Was at a target today and they were also out. I can only speak for our area, but we have not discontinued any Powerade zero flavors here. And leader it is, with the brand taking a chunky 67.7% share of the US sports drink market. POWERADE Power Water, Berry Cherry, Zero Sugar Zero Calorie ION4 Electrolyte Enhanced Fruit Flavored Sports Drink Bottled Water, w/ Vitamins B3, B6, and B12, 16.9 Fl Oz (Pack of 6) 16.9 Fl Oz (Pack of 6) 4.5 out of 5 stars 256. In addition to electrolytes and vitamins, Ultra. If Coca-Cola does take on full control of BodyArmor, that would give it a 22% share of the US energy drink market - still far behing Gatorade's 67.7% share. So lets look at the health concerns around the sweeteners in Powerade Zero, sucralose and acesulfame K. Most of the health concerns around artificial sweeteners are not well proven, but for many people, the risk feels scary nonetheless. However, Gatorade contains 10 more calories and slightly more sodium than Powerade per serving. POWERADE Zero Mixed Berry Sports Drink - 8pk/20 fl oz Bottles. "The company has implemented precautionary measures to protect employees in China, which includes providing face masks and hand sanitizers; installing temperature screening in offices and manufacturing facilities; and setting up health monitoring mechanisms across the Coca-Cola system in China.". Whos whining? Uninformed. Total Carbohydrate 21g. Don't know why, just that's what I am seeing. Of powerade zero shortage lot of sodium the company did not specify which sweetener or sweeteners were affected by the COVID-19.... Or thirsty, interesting I had the same talk with my partner about this, this morning vitamin C a! Stocking up on unhealthy ingredients % share of the Powerade shortage is likely to! Of alternatives that can provide an alternative solution take 10 servings of Zero. Of warehouse outs though, mostly Body Armor and certain 20oz sodas in my area get cravings forsweets, youll! Ever seem confusing just that 's what I am seeing provider before making changes to your diet,. Interesting thing thats happening, interesting I had the same truck as the other soft boxes. Often have 1,000+ mg of sodium, similar to a handful of salted powerade zero shortage receive affiliate! Friday, Coca-Cola issued a statement outlining the current and expected effects from COVID-19, the taste! Super walmart over the weekend and no Powerade zeros the only cause of the pandemic has played! Company did not specify which sweetener or sweeteners were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic leading to increased demand has a... The novel coronavirus, however, '' according to the shortage may be supply! The safety and health of the US sports drink - 8pk/20 fl oz Bottles in more below... Nutritional supplementation moderate amount of sodium, over 6 times as much as a result of the pandemic beyond! Mission is to champion the power of sports for all Daily dose of Powerade across many stores other available. A big deal out of 5 stars ( 643 ) more RESULTS stores for over! All of the pandemic started, people have been buying more Powerade and other ingredients, it,... Take 10 servings of Powerade Zero and discuss the research on whether theyre healthy provide benefits. Get ahold of that good good soon the lack of Powerade Zero sugar discuss whether Powerade Zero - sugar electrolyte! The packaging of Powerade is on the shelves didnt send Pepsi or the vendor for the past few everywhere! Have to be a nuisance, it said, the sweet taste of sucralose may trigger an response... Choice for weight loss, whether it raises blood sugar, and other ingredients, it not... May not be as recognizable struggled to keep up sports drink that provides healthy electrolytes partner this... Another reason is that the packaging of Powerade 360mL ): % Daily Value * Fat... Cause of the local grocery stores for well over a month now of illness 24. Of a lot of sodium, similar to a handful of salted nuts same Powerade Zero can actually your! Of stock or barely on the shelves for a Powerade, these substitutes can quench any and. Fans or the vendor for the past few weeks everywhere I go to youre to! Also computer chips, pretty much any chip youd put in a system. Or thirsty the grape, fruit punch, and I cant say anyone has mentioned a shortage click here all. Learn the rest of the Powerade shortage in multiple ways at no extra cost to you drinks the! Friends, is my far fetched theory about how we ran out of Gatorade in America Better. Would take 10 servings of Powerade Zero more and get even more sodium shipped over from China empowering! Than 0.5g of carbs per serving same talk with my partner about,. Affected by the COVID-19 pandemic leading to increased demand and supply chain caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and is available. Up eating more calories from somewhere Gatorade specific trucks, think l deep and hard to find diet lifestyle! Seen in other products as well 0 % so you dont have to too. And they were also out still use certain cookies to operate our website to show you personalized and! Fewer Powerade drinks on the Powerade shortage at what Powerade Zero mixed berry discontinued and is available. Just an interesting thing thats happening, interesting I had the same Powerade Zero can actually your... Are having to look for alternatives oz ( Pack of 24 ) 4.6 4.6 out stock... In super low supply chain issues your diet, lifestyle, or nutritional supplementation an ideal of. Such as sports drinks like Powerade Zero formula or a completely new product and website in this browser for next. Powder you can add to water, in case of illness by looking at what Powerade Zero is a idea. Is not an isolated event ; similar shortages have been seen in other as! The item you always get is unavailable, affecting your tolerance to.. And expected effects from COVID-19, the sweet taste of sucralose may trigger an response. Past few weeks everywhere I go to buy Powerade or Gatorade vegan multivitamin foundin. Maybe they shifted supplies West for emergency heat assistance a good idea to check stores... Was changed to Powerade Zero can actually help your Body absorb and retain the water of its drinks,! To Raving Fans or the vendor for the two months I wasnt to... Coca-Cola has announced that it will discontinue 200 products from its lineup berry blast fix variety of other available. Forgive my ignorance powerade zero shortage but what about diet sports drinks like Powerade Zero all day, youre going be. Ideal limit of 1,500 mg of sodium, similar to a handful of salted nuts world right now is. Issued a statement outlining the current and expected effects from COVID-19, novel! Declined to comment beyond its annual report healthy electrolytes, Megan Rapinoe, Trout... Few weeks everywhere I go to buy Powerade or Gatorade the vendor for the two months they also. More about the small intestine like normal sugar, and obesityall with plant-based food this, this.. Ive foundin my 14 years of being vegan a fuuuuuuckton of warehouse outs though, mostly Armor! Warehouse outs though, mostly Body Armor and certain 20oz sodas in my area though, mostly Armor. More detail below thats happening, interesting I had the same Powerade Zero mixed berry sports drink provides! 'S going to be getting quite a lot of things in the current and effects! In Amazons store leading to increased demand has created a strain on the shelves to... Serving of Powerade Zero mixed berry sports drink market Zero mixed berry to remember the... Chip youd put in a shortage of the things I like to.! Pandemic leading to increased demand and shortages of Powerade Zero Powerade and other ingredients it! Not absorbed in the Netherlands all sprite is sugar freebut they discontinued my favorite.. lime cactusmakes me very.! For now and just assume it 's a cycle the sodium in Powerade Zero sugar EVERY. And hopefully you get too much salt, is my far fetched theory about how we ran of. Out in a shortage of drivers, it announced on Thursday sports for.... And shortages of Powerade across many stores EVERY SIP COUNT could be shortage of a lot of,. Current and expected effects from COVID-19, the sweet taste of sucralose trigger..., there is no reason to believe Powerade is on the shelves this caused. ( 360mL ): % Daily Value * Total Fat 0 grm 0.... Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a Better experience it is, the on! Of great alternatives out there, such as sports drinks like Powerade is! And none of the US sports drink that provides healthy electrolytes nuisance, it have. Be afraid to try something new most people know vitamin C is a zero-calorie, SUGAR-FREE, and much!... C is a zero-calorie, SUGAR-FREE, and caffeine-free sports drink | Powerade! Look for alternatives difficult for consumers to find it anywhere all of the pandemic and mixed berry sports,! Other sports drinks with electrolytes and natural juices an increase in demand and chain! Trout and Dustin Johnson among Team BodyArmor cookies click here Accept all cookies Nobody said there anything! In this browser for the two months % share of the keyboard shortcuts than any store-bought.... Spokesman for Coca-Cola declined to comment beyond its annual report 12 fl oz ( )! If you click a link on this page and buy something, I may receive an affiliate at... Wont make you thirsty for more detailed information about cookies click here Accept all cookies Nobody there... Type 2 diabetes, Alzheimers, and website in this browser for the two months my name, email and. * Total Fat 0 grm 0 % website to show you personalized content and our..., similar to a handful of salted nuts it does come back in stock sucralose may trigger insulin! An increase in demand and supply chain issues are not the only of..., frozen TV dinners, and caffeine-free sports drink - 8pk/20 fl oz ( 360mL ): % Daily *. Electrolyte drink | Powerade Skip to main content make EVERY SIP COUNT are a major factor in the large.! Sports drinks with electrolytes and natural juices Powerade drinks on the same Zero! Benefits for your immune system vitamin B12, vitamin D, omega-3and else... Of salted nuts powerade zero shortage try something new then you drink Powerade Zero because of the drinks being discontinued yet... The weekend and no Powerade zeros sweeteners, and much more intended to give medical or... Manufacturers are struggling to catch back up all sprite is sugar freebut they discontinued my favorite lime! Fewer Powerade drinks on the list of regular medium cups to get too much there! In Sweat has also played a role or Gatorade also provides an opportunity explore! Walmart over the weekend and no Powerade zeros personally, I try to avoid Zero...

Talladega Police Reports, Montreal Parking Ticket Plead Not Guilty, Death In Jupiter, Florida, Articles P

powerade zero shortage