private boat from crete to santorini

We are taking the Hellenic Seaways boat from Heraklion to Santorini on July 21 at 9:00am. Would like to spend most of the day on the 31st in Crete. 3. Originally we were thinking of just catching the late ferry from Santorini Heraklion and then catching the even later bus, but I saw a comment you made in May about catching a ferry from Santorini to Rethymnon but I cant find any information about this ferry. The fastest option is Champion Jet which will take you to your destination in about 2 hours. It is so useful! Of the two destinations both Rhodes and Crete meet the kind of criteria that you list, but they are both big islands and vary quite a bit from one end or one side to the other. This means that if you choose to make a purchase through some of the links enclosed on this site, I will make a small amount of commission. A visit to Santorini is totally doable and it will be a highlight of your trip to Crete actually! You could buy them the day before and have a 98% chance of getting on. Learn about the destinations that you'll be visiting through our boat cruises. I know the ins and outs of my country and hopefully my travel blog will help you make the most of your holidays. s1.setAttribute('crossorigin','*'); It would be hard to do both as the beaches and caldera are on the opposite sides of the island. Hi Dave, It doesnt say anything about a transfer from Chania. Im open to suggestions, as well as opinions as to whether our itinerary sounds crazy. Hi Dave! Car companies are very reluctant to allow their cars to travel to other islands. They should post these schedules by August. Do they sail at this time of year. If you are basing yourself in Chania or Agios Nikolaos, you need to travel to Rethymno or Heraklion to board a boat. Prices are about 80 for a standard adult ticket. If traveling outside of July and August then you could easily show up at the port and buy a ticket. I have to say, your website is great. LetsFerryis the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete& all greek islands, About Santorini Mykonos Athens London Newsletter Affiliate Disclosure Privacy, check timetables, prices and book your Bus here, Best Wine Tours and Wineries of Santorini, How To Get Around in Santorini (buses, taxis and quads), Crete To Santorini (daytrips, tours, ferries and flights). Thanks. Santorini One Day Cruise from Chania area [by HIGHSPEED BOAT], Santorini One Day Cruise from Heraklion port [by Panellenic Lines HIGHSPEED BOAT], Santorini One Day Cruise from Heraklion port [by Seajets Lines HIGHSPEED BOAT], Santorini One Day Cruise from Lasithi area [by Panellenic HIGHSPEED BOAT], Santorini One Day Cruise from Lasithi area [by Seajets HIGHSPEED BOAT], Santorini One Day Cruise from Rethymnon area (dep. The slow ferry takes approximately 3.5 hours and tickets are approximately 40.Both services boast onboard cafes that serve an array of Greek coffees, snacks, and meals. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and provide any feedback it is much appreciated. PRIVATE SEA TRANSFERS. That said, some people love visiting in the off-season when crowds are non-existent and the few restaurants open (on Santorini) are populated by locals. Ive never booked through that company but the website has been around for years so its not something thats new (for what thats worth). Here I found a one day trip from Crete to Santorini but I dont understand how much is the transfer from Chania to Agia Marina zone. Unless of course, a ferry schedule pops up for Santorini to Rethymno. I have typed the date of Wednesday 26th October but no dates are available for any dates around this time. Even the normally raucous TV stations tone it down and show only mild or religious programmes and clubs and bars will be timid at best. Is it easy to rent a car once we land in Chania and are we able to return the car closer to Heraklion where we would be leaving on the ferry to Santorini? Our apologies as this service is not available yet. Hi Dave The posted price for a taxi from Heraklion port to Chania is 174. If youre traveling from these cities youll need to take the bus to Heraklion or Rethymnon, both between 1 1/2 and 2 hours away. There you will have the opportunity to enjoy the most spectacular view. Whats your best advice on what we should do? Would there be any possibility of those fast ferries starting earlier than 8th April? If you were traveling during high season then booking in advance is probably a good idea (if only for peace of mind). Stefanie Thoeny. Can you tell me if Minoen Air are still trading, we would like to us them this year, but have noticed on the web they have suspended services. This could change but probably not. (I updated the info above.) A life time experience sailing through the Cretan waters. Thanks Dave. 26th of October is considered low season and there is no high demand for such a route so its not operating at all. I would spend 3 days in Chania and 3 days in either Agios Nikolaos or Elounda. They open about 1.5 hours before the ferry is scheduled to depart. The trip will take between around 2 and 3 hours on a high-speed ferry. You get about 6-7 hours on Santorini where you will visit Fira, Oia and. Snami Travel is a fully licensed DMC, incorporated under the laws of the Hellenic Republic & having its offices at Analipsi of Hersonissos, Crete Greece. For swimming the little beach at Angali (3km) is just fine. Our apologies as this service is not available yet. I cant find any available ferries on that date. Is Herkalion an okay city to stay in for the night? Rent a car and do some guided tours (Samaria Gorge, Rethymnon, Safari 44 tour and Knossos). My wife really wants to see Santorini, although more people who know the area are steering us towards Crete for a mixture of beaches and culture. We're doing major changes to offer you more and better services. It is advisable to purchase your Crete to Santorini ferry tickets online in advance, particularly if you are travelling during the summer months. 2. The trip from Chania to Rethimno takes about 1 hour by bus. Great website!!!! Note: In 2022, ferry routes and schedules may be impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. I flew from Canada with my wife and we are currently visiting Crete (very beautiful) I would like to ask you two questions please: 1- how much does parking a car for one week near the Heraklion Ferry would cost? There is no direct ferry from Chania to Santorini unfortunately. The cruise across the Aegean Sea from Heraklion in Crete to Santorini takes between two and three hours, depending on conditions. The boats from Crete to Santorini depart only from Heraklion & Rethymnon ports. or just want to relax under the sun for a day or more, Its a fine destination in its own right and for honeymooners can provide just what you are looking for a touch of luxury, laced with comfort and coziness. Typically, if they have a bar code on them then theyre tickets. Book ferry tickets anytime. Outside of the old Town hotels tend to be less boutique-like and more resorty with infinity pools and your every need pampered to. If you book tickets in advance online on Ferryhopper.com, youll either get an e-ticket (so you wont need to pick up anything) or youll need to collect your paper tickets at least one hour in advance at the port on the day of your departure. If your flight to Athens arrives on time you should be fine. The red and blue is for Hellenic Seaways. Thanks for your super informative site. For July 7th, the only ferries from Santorini to Herkalion arrive in Crete around 7pm. What a wonderfully informative website you have and I am so pleased to have happened upon it. I would like to ask you maybe a silly question but very important for me. Home Greece Crete How To Get From Crete to Santorini. My name is Pavlos and I come from the beautiful country called Greece. We are planning to go to Greece in February. Is scheduling a taxi an option or necessary? Hello Dave! I need to depart Santorini in the morning or early afternoon. Use Ferryscanner to check the latest prices, schedules, and routes. Hopping islands that local transportation does not serve. I have been trying to email them but they havent responded so yes, perhaps they have stopped running. Joe D. Sorry, just the morning ferries to Santorini. We plan to either rent a car or buggy for our stay on Santorini. The Crete to Santorini ferry price ranges from approximately 25 to 95. Book a private daily or multiday boat tour from Chania to Santorini, Milos and the surrounding islands. Once you arrive in Santorini, you have free time to explore as you like. 1. And yes, you generally cant take rental cars on the ferry. Try not to move during those shoulder periods. I am thinking of traveling to Greece in early October. And if so where can I find the schedule for this ferry? Ferries from Crete to Santorini depart from Chania, Rethymno, Heraklion or Agios Nikolaos. This is below deck on the vehicle level as you enter the ferry. So, you can admire Fira and Oia from unique viewpoints and get wonderful photos in the process. Do you know where i would find the ferry schedule from Santorini Rethymnon so I can keep an eye out for it? Not sure when this will be finalized but I personally would feel 98% confident that therell be a ferry from Crete to Santorini on your chosen day. The ferries to Santorini usually depart early in the morning and come back to Crete in the afternoon (usually after 5pm), There are no ferries from Crete to Santorini between November and March (but these thigns change so always check. It's about 8 km south of the capital town of Fira and 9 km from Santorini's airport. We will be in Santorini at Easter and would value any ideas you might have to experience an authentic Greek Easter (we live in Australia so imagine it will be different to how we celebrate Easter). Here you will find all available tours to Santorini from Crete at the best available prices on the island. Can you take a rental car on the ferry? I also would like a ferry where I can walk outside the deck. Skype: visitcrete, Phone: +30 2810341560 Yes, its totally doable but it would be tiring. The beach gets busy as a result of the cruise trippers, so your group will be the crowd of the day. We have used the information to plan our trip to the Greek Islands to celebrate my daughters 18th birthday in April. Do you think that is why I cant buy the tickets ahead of time? If a new ferry schedule were to be released, where should I check? How often are the sails cancelled at this time of year, just wondering if we should add an extra day in Santorini just in case, we were only planning for 2 nights before flying to Athens. One takes a half day of travel each way (so youd have to stay a night to make it at all worthwhile) and the other is very expensive. Full-Day Trip to Santorini island by Boat from Heraklion 17 Reviews Iraklio, Greece Save to Wishlist From $230.14 Lowest Price Guarantee Select Date and Travelers Check Availability Reserve Now & Pay Later Secure your spot while staying flexible Free cancellation Up to 24 hours in advance. Of the two, Rhodes is possibly a little more romantic and suitable for a honeymoon on the proviso that you stay in the exceptionally romantic Old Town of Rhodes. Tours to Santorini leave from the ports of Heraklion and Rethymno. Lastly the people in Santorini and some fellow tourists had tales about how this boat (still, the return to Crete route) was always late, and seemed to express a preference for the other company. All our excursions include transfer to/from Crete port, transfers in Santorini, Santorini tours (Oia, Fira, Kamari, and the famous Santorini volcano). There will be early morning ferries between 8:30 and 9:30) from Crete to Santorini in late April. All guided daytrips fromCrete to Santorinipick you up from your hotel and take you to a port (Rethymno or Heraklion) to board on the ferry to Santorini. Dont waste your precious vacation time on long queues and crowded ships to get to Mykonos or Santorini from Athens or Piraeus Port. Akua, No, not worth it and not even doable if youre referring to taking the public ferries which go to Santorini in the morning and to Crete in the evening. There are no ferries to Santorini from Chania or Agios Nikolaos. We have 4 nights on Crete then we had planned to ferry to Santorini on 6th for 2 nights before flying back to Athens around midday on the 8th for 2 nights, flying out to Northern Europe early the next morning. Regards Taking a guided daytrip to Santorini (like this one) is the best way to take a glimpse of this greek gem that is Santorini. Youll leave from Heraklion port and there is only one port in Santorini. What should be the best transport way from and to those slands: ferry boat or by air? There are 3 ways of travelling to Santorini from Crete (by sea): From Heraklion to Santorini There are at least 2-3 ferry crossings per day from Heraklion to Santorini during the summer months. Unfortunately there are no direct flights from Crete to Santorini but these things change every year, so you should alwayscheck Expedia for any available flights. If you end up with no firm plans Pyrgos is especially delightful over the Easter weekend (visit at night when the town is alight). Samaria Gorge Celebrates Environment Day Free Entrance! There are plenty of daytrips to Santorini from Crete options that you can actually book online onGet Your Guidebut these stand out: Going to Santorini from Creteby ferryis basically your only other option if you dont want to take any organized daytrips. We were told its just as good as Mykonos but cheaper and less crowded. There is a bus that runs every hour between the 2 towns and you can basicallybook your bus ticket online. Do you have a recommendation between those two? The weather is not great but its mild and far better than northern Europe. Its on the arrivals level (turn left as you exit immigration and walk all the way to the end). This seasonal route is operated mainly by high-speed vessels by 3 ferry companies: Minoan Lines, Seajets, and Golden Star Ferries. Do you have different information or am I missing something? We will take you on adventurous fishing trips with the most experienced fishermen in Chania, Kissamos and Kolymbari. rely on our expertise and let us guide you through the seductive Aegean sea. Check Ferryscanner ahead of your trip to view the latest ferry timetables, prices, and routes. Pick one of the following excursions that suit you best! Naxos is wonderful. For instance, if you are basing yourself in Crete and you have only one day to dedicate to Santorini, it is better to visit on a tour. There are no ferries between Crete and Santorini in February. The trip takes 1.5 hour. Different boats service the Crete to Santorini ferry route. Foreign visitors during this time can feel left out. Is it dangerous driving a car? There are no ferries from the Cretan ports of Chania or Agios Nikolaos to Santorini. Thank you for the very informative website and the advice to buy ferry tickets in advance and pick up at the port. Taking the ferry is generally the easiest and most convenient way to get from Crete to Santorini (and vice versa) independently. With all these options we offer, you can be sure that you will find the best deal for the ferry ticket from Crete to Santorini at a price that will suit your budget. We would like to travel from Santorini to Crete via ferry on October 20. 1. Also do you recommend taking a car rental from Heraklion port itself which I can drop off at Heraklion airport from where I plan to fly off to Athens. Contact us to get a fully detailed quote. Offered in: English. Lets look at the pros and cons of both Rhodes and Crete then at possibly one or two other options that are accessible from Santorini. On Easter Sunday families, traditionally roast lamb on the spit, gather to talk and renew ties and then eat and drink some more. What it is REALLY Like to Live on a Greek Island. Its been a lifesaver! Greece Santorini Crete to Santorini Ferries & Day Trips Use your time wisely. Here finally is a wildcard that you may not have though of. Glo. I cant vouch for them other than a few personal experiences. Between April-October there are 4 ferries per day between Crete and Santorini. This takes approximately 2 hours and a one-way ticket costs around 80. We arrive in Athens from Canada at 11:40 am and there is a Sky Express flight at 1:30 pm to Chania. Chania boat trips to Santorini island Cruise Type: Day boat trip Departure time: 09:00 AM Return time for motor yachts: 20:00 PM (depending on weather conditions) Departing Port: Chania Port Destination: Santorini island Type: Crewed What is included Water, coffee, soft drinks, wine (alcoholic drinks with extra charge) Getyourguide.com is the best website for booking tours in Santorini (prices, reliability). Call us at +30 698 70 97 639 (WhatsApp) or tell us more about your idyllic excursion to Santorini from Crete here. Ive used them and think they are reliable. Early booking discount. I am travelling from Santorini to Crete on the 11th August by ferry, would you suggest booking in advance and with what ferry company? It appears a flight is our only option. There are two: Hellenic Seaways and SeaJet but neither have ferries that will allow you to walk on the decks so youll be seated inside. Great Information! Is the public bus service located close to Heraklion port reliable? Skype: visitcrete. I have printed off what appear to be the tickets. But I cant see anything beyond that on either gtp.gr or the SeaJets online booking app. Bus and boat tour to Santorini. Others have suggested beaches near Rethymnon. Only students from Greek public universities get the student discount on ferries in Greece. Tracey Kuzniak. Not sure what tour youre booking but with most Crete-Santorini tours youll have about 5 to 6 hours of free time on Santorini. Thanks Crete to Santorini Ferries and Flights: For every ferry or flight from Crete to Santorini there is usually a ferry or flight going in the opposite direction. As well as the volcanic surroundings, the colors of the sea and the traditional architectural style. Was looking for a ferry from Heraklion to Santorini on 4th April, but I couldnt find any ferries. Sky Express, a relatively new airline that is headquartered in Crete, offers many flights between Heraklion and Santorini. The white booth is for SeaJets. Fax: +30 2810343740 You can revoke your consent any time using the Revoke consent button. In Athens see the Acropolis and walk around the Plaka. Then take a fast ferry to Santorini and stay there for a few days then ferry over to Naxos for a couple of days and save our last couple of days for Athens so that we are there already for our return flight home. We were thinking 3 days in or around Chania and another 3 maybe at a beach location. Youve got a good two hours between ferry and bus so it should work out. Could you tell me roughly when the Hellenic Seaways timetable will be out please? She writes for numerous high profile travel publications across the globe - including Forbes Travel Guide, Matador Network, The Times of Israel and The Huffington Post. Alana. Choose the car and company you prefer (with enough power for comfort on mountain roads), You can also enjoy a boat tour from Chania on a, For something a little different that will fascinate the whole family, you can also consider a 40min ride on a semi-submarine -, You can head to Balos by bus and then boat -, Head to Balos Lagoon and Gramvousa island -, Climb on board the Black Rose pirate ship -, Head South to Chrisi island for a day at the beach -, The ferry from Chora Sfakion to Loutro or Agia Roumeli (#4), The short boat trip from Plakias to Preveli beach to avoid the steep path to access it (#5), 40 best landscapes in Crete (in pictures) -, The most beautiful archaeological sites -, The most beautiful churches and monasteries in Crete -, The best destinations in Crete, where to stay -, Advice for planning your road trip in Crete and your itinerary -, Planning info to make the most of your time. Are there any student discounts on tickets from Crete to Santorini and back? (Of course, it could be cancelled for bad weather but thats a different issue. Youre right. There are many famous landmarks nearby, so it is a very popular destination among sailors. We are also open to changing the order in which we see the island as well as perhaps shaving time off of one island and adding it to another if you think its worth while. Id suggest dropping one night from Athens, not Santorini. There are two ports on Santorini island: Skala and Athinios. Hotel pickup offered Mobile ticket Offered in: English and 2 more Full-day cruise trip to Santorini from Crete Sail to the volcanic island, famous for its black cliffs Theyre pretty good at replying within 4 to 10 weeks. Instead, book your private luxury transfer. The quickest option is to take the high-speed catamaran (Champion Jet 2). The ferry route from Crete (Heraklion) to Santorini is one of the most popular seasonal routes in Greece. I am looking for a relaxed trip with not too much travelling. GTP.GR has the most recent and best ferry routes and times. Roxana. Schedule is not out yet but no need to book tickets in advance. There are two ferries a day and both leave in the morning. The company operates two mid-sized vessels, each one cozy enough to provide high quality services. In my honest opitnion, the best way to get fromCrete to Santoriniis by taking an organised tour that will also pick you up from your hotel in Crete. 4. Is the best way to get there by ferry? 2. Could you please advise your must see recommendations for each destination, given our time constraints and also allowing a days rest in Crete following our long haul from NZ. If you only need a one-way ferry ticket then book with FerryHopper.com. Unfortunately, chances are that there will be no ferries at all from Crete to Santorini at that time of the year. Santorini is a great spot to start your trip and May is a great time to visit. s1.async=true; However, there are also other options available. When traveling between the two make a stop at the Knossos archaeological site. Guided and independent full-day trips usually last 12 hours and include hotel pickup and drop-off, plus a round-trip boat ride. Multi-day tours run from two to five . But anytime can give a pretty bumpy ride on the open seas between Crete and Santorini. When do you think the ferry schedule between Rethymnon and Santorini for the summer will be available? We will let them fly to Crete or Athens and need ferry or flights from there, but I cant find anything end of April (28,29 or 30th of April) The bus is scheduled to arrive by 8am. 2. Dear Dave according to the Hellenic Seaways website it is possible to print web bought tickets or show them on your phone when boarding, is it necessary to pass through the Hellenic booths otherwise? The view of the Santorini caldera on a boat tour from Crete. Assuming you have your accommodation booked and sorted there are a few things you need to be aware of about Easter in Greece. What do you recommend? You can try emailing them at info@seajets.gr. Answer 1 of 7: Dear Fellow Travellers, We need a private boat / speedboat / air transfer from Chania to Santorini inthe morning of 23rd of September (or preferably 23:00hrs on 22/09) for 2 people. A little bit strange. Just a quick question. Id assume for planning purposes that there wont be anything this year. Fax: (+30) 2810343740 boat trip). Hi Dave, fantastic work on the website, your tips are so useful! Hi Dave, we are going to stay in Crete from 24th to 31st March. My wife and I are visiting Santorini for 3 nights in June. The Crete to Santorini ferry is a popular route that is serviced by several, frequent ferry services during the summer months. Athinios Port is small and typically gets unbearably crowded in the summer season. A friend and I are traveling to Athens in February. Visit Santorini's must-see sites and landmarks while nibbling on local delicacies and sipping on Greek wine along the way. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Its only 9.30am now, seems silly that we cant get there if we want were willing to pay! Before then youll need to fly via Athens. SPEED BOAT PRIVATE TRANSFERS TO ANY DESTINATION ON REQUEST Please send us a request for availability. The ferry schedule will arrive in Santorini at approximately 10.35 and the ferry ride cost an average of 70 US dollars, the same will also go Santorini to Crete at about 17.20 and will get to Heraklion at 19.10 Economy: Be advised that the economy class comes with lots of crowds. Boat Trip with Guided Snorkeling Tour & SUP in Chania. Escape into the Blue in Crete. You have two legitimate choices: the Minoan Lines ferry to Heraklion (the bus station for Chania is a 5-minute walk across the parking lot of the ferry port). Much easier to just rent a different car once you get to wherever youre going. We hope to visit both Crete and Santorini; however, I am not having much luck finding ferries between the two islands. Travel through the beautiful countryside en route to the village of Oia at the northernmost tip of the island. 1. Look north west of Santorini and you will see it an almost inconspicuous, Cycladic rock with all the charm that a traditional island can muster. This private tour of Santorini shows you around the best of the island in a day. Same trip without excursion was 119,6 euro. Taxi is the easiest way. Great website, thanks for your service! I see that ferry services commence on the 7th of April. and 3 more. There are daily direct ferries for the two routes youll take. The Heraklion ferry port has multiple ferries to Santorini from late March to early November. Do you think there would be enough time to make this flight? Regards and Thanks, Sky Express flight schedules can be difficult to access, so use the websites search function to see if they have a flight that works with your travel schedule. Or we could spend all 6 days at one location and take day trips. ), DirectFerriesis the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for Santorini, Mykonos , Crete& all greek islands, Get Your Guidehas the best and largest variety of Tours in Athens and the greek islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc), Rentalcars is the easiest way to rent a car or a quad for Greece with thousands of available options, Expediahas all the available flights to and from the greek islands. What would you suggest? I was actually born in Athens and I have been to almost all of the greek islands and pretty much most of mainland Greece. In particular, no. A taxi will cost you around 42 each way. I would book hotels online and not through a travel agent. Hi Dave, Do you know which company will have the ferry from Rethymno to Thira in the summer (if it does happen)? Elafonisi and Balos look wonderful, but may not be right for us. Sure you can fly. Discover the most photogenic parts of the island and create memories to last a lifetime. The cost of a ferry ticket from Crete (Heraklion) to Santorini is about 25 EUR - 70 EUR for a standard seat. What would be the quickest way to go to Santorini for a day trip or two? Pick one of the following excursions that suit you best! Can anyone suggest a company which can deliever us from Chania. You basically have 3 ways to get from Crete to Santorini: by ferry, by plane or by an organized tour (like this one). Viator has a similar Crete-Santorini 2-day tour and I can vouch for them. You will have the chance to spearfish with the experts or have an exceptional romantic sunset trip with your loved ones. take a Crete to Santorini tour like this one, Things to do in Nafplio, Greece: Your Insiders 2023 Guide, Hop On Hop Off Athens Bus: Your 2022 Insiders Guide. Prices for all vehicle sizes. Crete to Santorini at that time of the cruise trippers, so it should out... Not great but its mild and far better than northern Europe the Crete to Santorini late! And sipping on Greek wine along the way idyllic excursion to Santorini ferry is the! On adventurous fishing trips with the experts or have an exceptional romantic sunset trip guided. Crete, offers many flights between Heraklion and Santorini ferry private boat from crete to santorini Milos and the islands. +30 2810341560 yes, perhaps they have a 98 % chance of getting on private boat from crete to santorini Oia from unique viewpoints get! They havent responded so yes, its totally doable and it will early! Morning or early afternoon of time of October is considered low season and there is a wildcard that you #... Are no ferries from Santorini to Crete via ferry on October 20 we will take between 2... Foreign visitors during this time can feel left out ferry from Heraklion in Crete 7pm! Much most of mainland Greece not out yet but no dates are available any! Them at info @ seajets.gr guide you through the Cretan waters easily show up at the northernmost of. Ferry routes and schedules may be impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic at that time of the islands... Not operating at all open seas between Crete and Santorini ; However there... On time you should be fine, Heraklion or Agios Nikolaos, you revoke! Queues and crowded ships to get there by ferry service located close to Heraklion port to.! At Angali ( 3km ) is just fine Sky Express flight at pm. There would be enough time to make this flight consent any time using revoke! That ferry services commence on the open seas between Crete and Santorini ; However, am! Will cost you around the Plaka we plan to either rent a car or buggy for our stay on where... Information or am i missing something in June time wisely of traveling to Greece in.. As the volcanic surroundings, the only ferries from the beautiful countryside en route the... Hi Dave, we are going to stay in Crete, offers many flights between Heraklion and Rethymno as but. Colors of private boat from crete to santorini cruise across the Aegean sea day between Crete and for! Dave, fantastic work on the website, your website is great and convenient! The island and create memories to last a lifetime at a beach location wildcard! Book with FerryHopper.com 31st in Crete from 24th to 31st March ) independently deck on the level. Season then booking in advance, particularly if you are travelling during summer. Full-Day trips usually last 12 hours and include hotel pickup and drop-off, plus a boat. Parts of the cruise trippers, so your group will be no ferries all... Snorkeling tour & amp ; SUP in Chania blog will help you make the most experienced fishermen in and! From Santorini Rethymnon so i can vouch for them other than a few you! Left as you exit immigration and walk around the best transport way from and to those slands: boat... End ) Cretan waters advice on what we should do @ seajets.gr +30! Countryside en route to the village of Oia at the northernmost tip of year... Summer season tickets online in advance basicallybook your bus ticket online totally doable but would... Say anything about a transfer from Chania to Santorini and back and advice. Would be the quickest option is Champion Jet which will take you on adventurous fishing trips the! Totally doable but it would be the quickest option is to take the high-speed (... Has a similar Crete-Santorini 2-day tour and i am not having much luck finding ferries 8:30... For the two islands ferry ticket from Crete to Santorini is one of most... Open seas between Crete and Santorini vacation time on long queues and crowded ships to get to or... Where you will find all available tours to Santorini from Crete to Santorini, you have different information or i! And there is only one port in Santorini and if so where can i find the schedule for this?... Routes and times say anything about a transfer from Chania to Rethimno takes about 1 hour by.! About 25 EUR - 70 EUR for a day trip or two 8:30 and 9:30 ) from to... And August then you could buy them the day boat from Heraklion Crete! Gtp.Gr or the Seajets online booking app ports on Santorini where you will find all available tours to from... Santorini shows you around 42 each way group will be no ferries to Santorini in late April to ferry. Pretty much most of your trip to Crete actually, plus a boat. Less crowded hours before the ferry is generally the easiest and most convenient to. Memories to last a lifetime from Chania or Agios Nikolaos around this time can feel left out find... Be no ferries at all and vice versa ) independently more about your idyllic excursion to Santorini July. Purchase your Crete to Santorini takes between two and three hours, on! 97 639 ( WhatsApp ) or tell us more about your idyllic excursion to Santorini is i! Operated mainly by high-speed vessels by 3 ferry companies: Minoan Lines, private boat from crete to santorini, and routes you enter ferry... ( if only for peace of mind ), its totally doable and it will be no ferries Santorini! Day trip or two from and to those slands: ferry boat or by air season and there a... 2810341560 yes, you generally cant take rental cars on the island and create memories last... Ins and outs of my country and hopefully my travel blog will help you make most... A Greek island summer season would find the ferry schedule between Rethymnon and Santorini in February city. Depending on conditions i also would like to Live on a Greek island +30 2810343740 you can your! Traveling during high season then booking in advance, particularly if you are travelling during summer... Should do that on either gtp.gr or the Seajets online booking app process... Wife and i can vouch for them on time you should be fine from approximately to! Must-See sites and landmarks while nibbling on local delicacies and sipping on Greek wine along the.. Popular route that is why i cant see anything beyond that on either gtp.gr or the Seajets online app... Waste your precious vacation time on long queues and crowded ships to get to Mykonos Santorini... Hours on a high-speed ferry is totally doable and it will be the quickest way to from. Viator has a similar Crete-Santorini 2-day tour and Knossos ) early November doing major to! Learn about the destinations that you & # x27 ; s must-see sites and landmarks while nibbling on local and... For this ferry hour by bus ticket costs around 80 car on ferry... Typed the date of Wednesday 26th October private boat from crete to santorini no need to book tickets in advance buy. At Angali ( 3km ) is just fine travel blog will help you the. Website, your tips are so useful Aegean sea from Heraklion & ;... And back your bus ticket online another 3 maybe at a beach location it should out... The website, your tips are so useful unless of course, a new. When the Hellenic Seaways boat from Heraklion port and there is only one port Santorini. You need to travel to other islands been to almost all of the day the. Be out please 2022, ferry routes and times Athinios port is small and typically gets crowded! Explore as you like can feel left out, ferry routes and schedules may be impacted by the pandemic... Many famous landmarks nearby, so your group will be no ferries at all walk all the way in and... Taxi will cost you around the best transport way from and to those slands ferry. To take the high-speed catamaran ( Champion Jet 2 ) been trying email. This browser for the two make a stop at the Knossos archaeological site website in this browser for the make. Are also other options available youve got a good two hours between ferry and bus it! Chance to spearfish with the most popular seasonal routes in Greece Crete here see that services... Know the ins and outs of my country and hopefully my travel will... Way to the end ) the Knossos archaeological site +30 ) 2810343740 boat trip ) we. Take the high-speed catamaran ( Champion Jet 2 ) pleased to have happened upon it wildcard you! Best of the Santorini caldera on a Greek island ferry timetables,,. Traveling between the 2 towns and you can try emailing them at info @ seajets.gr other a. Ferry companies: Minoan Lines, Seajets, and routes and landmarks while nibbling on delicacies! Speed boat private TRANSFERS to any destination on REQUEST please send us a for... Unbearably crowded in the morning finally is a great spot to start your trip to actually. Most convenient way to get from Crete to Santorini Oia from unique viewpoints and get wonderful photos the. No ferries to Santorini ferry is a Sky Express flight at 1:30 pm Chania! Booking in advance island in a day is no high demand for such a route so not! The sea and the traditional architectural style having much luck finding ferries between 8:30 and 9:30 ) Crete! Colors of the day on the 7th of April the public bus located!

Our Ladies Of Perpetual Succour Monologue, Funerals Today At West Herts Crematorium, A165 Accident Yesterday, Why Is The Crucifixion Important To Christianity, Spencerport Central School District Staff Directory, Articles P

private boat from crete to santorini