wanikani stats

For these stats I looked at how many times a user has had to review a difficult items reading and meaning and split them into separate numbers. Im not so strict now but I used to be. Introduction Welcome to "WaniKani: The API"! Been using it [since before your post ] and it is fantastic. Thanks for additional URL parameters. WebThis is a WaniKani statistics website similar to WK stats. I can read almost everything I come by or breakdown the meaning. WebWaniKani is a Japanese radicals, kanji, and vocabulary learning web app that uses mnemonics and SRS to make kanji learning simple. I havent even looked through everything yet. Yes, it does account for it, but only in the fastest possible projection, not the median. A) On your Wanikani account settings Here are the aggregate statistics that came out of analyzing data from around 89000 WaniKani users. Im currently using the latest version of Firefox on Windows 10. not sure if it makes a difference, but I went to the start page (https://www.wkstats.com) rather than the dashboard or login page and then clicked refresh twice and it seemed to work, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, https://www.wkstats.com/progress/dashboard. Its a website that uses mnemonics and an SRS system specifically, to teach kanji. The charts are split into the different colors based on the SRS stages of the items. Track your progress toward JLPT levels. I once tried to read the Japanese reports and was put off by how many kanji I could not read. Anki is a free (except for iOS) flashcard app using the spaced repetition system. A) On your Wanikani account settings You know who you are, show yourself Dec 31, 2021. Ive lived and worked in Japan for the past three years and always struggled with reading Japanese I didnt want to commit the time to learning thousands of new characters. Kanji LEVELS 1-10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Level 1 Above Below Big Ever wondered why your brain can remember the full lyrics to a Japanese karaoke song, but not when youre learning a new set of vocabulary? I created an issue on the Github page. I hope youre seeing this :). These mnemonics, combined with the SRS (Spaced Repetition System), are considered the best feature as they help reinforce the information in the learners memory. Analysis for users that are level 50 or over. Here are all the members (so, people who have trust level 2 on the forum) which means they have taken part in conversation on the forum for an extended period of time: And, the Regulars. WebWaniKanis SRS spans across nine stages, which are split across five groups. Also, there are many people who rushed to 60 probably without having completed theyre lessons. Stop teasing us, you deceitful black cat!Great image though.EDIT: but why make a placeholder thread for this ;pCool improvements! It focuses primarily on showing the user their personal Japanese learning history with WaniKani but also displays some different statistics from all categories. The first 3 levels are free. As WaniKani focuses on kanji learning, it is one of the best places to learn the alphabet because you can really memorize them due to the spaced repetition and mnemonics methods. It deserves 5 stars despite any interface shortcomings. Hi! Once you reach the burned stage, this means you have memorized them in your brain and the word will be removed from the review session. It might be cool to make one for radicals and kanji too! (formerly idigtech.com) Table of Contents: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Personal Statistics Item Tracking Chart Links (no API key required) URL Parameters FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Q) Where do I find my API key? Sure yeah, I can handle the data storage and React portion. Hi all. Looks good! Im just so excited by pretty things. Also Anki is good but doesn't hold your feet to the fire. wkstats is working fine, but its IP address changed recently while upgrading the server. Dec 31, 2021. 7 Likes akira70000 February 17, 2023, 8:16am #3 In addition to @WaniTsunami s link, I can also recommend @saraqael s stats page: WK History (Forum link: [Web App] WaniKani History + Timemachine) 4 Likes P.S. Would you be interested in doing this? And, your idea of creating a userscript for the difficulty of items to be shown in lessons: should I maybe do that and do you still want it? However, the time between each review and how often you see the same words is entirely customized to match how well you answered before. Why? Estimate your completion date. Apprentice Guru Master Enlightened Burned. Nihongo Stats Alpha. Track your progress toward JLPT levels. And is it the most effective kanji app? In comparison to that, kanji like that arent inherently difficult but are just a little unintuitive dont take long to get sorted out (here it only lasts as the most difficult kanji for one level). Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. WaniKani Study Buddy Race - 2023, All Aboard! And knowing kanji helped me to make the jump from reading textbooks to reading native material the books, video games, and manga Id always wanted to read. Why? Wanikani statistics site Track your personal progress on Wanikani. But it takes time. Thats not what WaniKani is designed for. Yeah, that would be very nice! What are words that, even at level 60 or any higher level below 60, continue to be leeches? I just unlocked that kanji recently, and yeah, it does accept greenhouse, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, WaniKani user data 2022-09-24 (editable) - Google Spreadsheet, WaniKanji user data 2022-09-24 (uneditable) - Google Spreadsheet. There are more pages for Anki and BunPro that I did not post above, so you will have to get check those our for yourself, I hope some people find this page useful. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. The same is true of vocabulary which are made up of the kanji youve learned (see my Japanese onomatopoeia guide too). WaniKani - How to APi Token? As the JLPT test doesnt require you to write so this wont be a problem. The picture look likes a bar graph. In just over a year. It focuses primarily on showing the user their personal Japanese learning history with WaniKani but also displays some different statistics from all categories. Estimate your completion date. If you feel like its stuck, try refreshing the page. I dont think any other tools have offered visualization for this kind of data before, so its cool to see! If you want an in-depth review of Renshuu, head to this insightful article! WaniKani doesnt offer other Japanese skills such as grammar, reading or listening. When you answer them correctly, the boxes underneath will be filled. I cant observe that behaviour either. Estimate your completion date. It focuses primarily on showing the user their personal Japanese learning history with WaniKani but also displays some different statistics from all categories. Hence, you have to start learning from scratch. Wanikani Dashboard A simple dashboard that you can use to quickly relevant stats about your current WK level. So being generous one could estimate that around 95% of users drop out before getting to level 60. Maybe you could add a progress bar. - Reply 12 by Kumirei. Makes me feel like a bit less of a failure though, which is nice. Id greatly appreciate the help. Here are the aggregate statistics that came out of analyzing data from around 89000 WaniKani users. I would imagine there are a handful of bugs related to that. To advance to the next level, you must first reach the Guru level by answering the majority of the kanji in that level in the review sessions that occur at 4, 8, 24, and 48-hour intervals. Beginner learners can learn how to read each hiragana and katakana alphabet while advanced learners can learn kanji and vocabulary. This has already been done by Kumirei and others but I want to still include it for completeness sake and as an updated version of those statistics. Hi all. Id love to see it on a site, maybe with a cool graph, @saraqael This offer is still open to you too. What is the level distribution on here? But still this chart is a bit more diverse than its kanji counterpart. WebPlease enter your API version 2 key. However, it has a fixed system, which means there is no way to skip the level. And the dropout rate is discussed in this thread: WK Dropout Rate. These are different from the above charts in that here the levels of the users having a difficult item are analyzed instead of the level of the item itself. Try loading the site, then hit the browser refresh button twice. WebWaniKani, a kanji learning application by Tofugu 2,000 kanji. Its shame you cant see historical data to see what levels each user gained/lost regular status. Memrise is terrible. WaniKani divides the kanji into 60 levels, with each level consisting of approximately 30-33 kanji. After completing college I wanted to continue studying Japanese on my own. The API is brilliant and well-documented. A) This is most likely a cache issue, or your API key has changed. Moreover, you can also set a daily limit for new cards and maximum reviews so you can choose your own pace and dont feel too overwhelmed when studying. Track your progress toward JLPT levels. I have to throttle it even more probably because there is just so much data. I have used WaniKani for a few months and I'm on level 9. The Wanikani API has a limit on the number of requests that can be send per minute, so if you have a long history it may take a few minutes. These statistics include some which show one their history of WaniKani in different data points (like accuracy or SRS stages). Amazing stats too thanks @rfindley, * Optional: Specify parameters in the URL: - Bookmark a friends stats without interfering with your own cached stats. Oh I overread that. It focuses primarily on showing the user their personal Japanese learning history with WaniKani but also displays some different statistics from all categories. A page that allows you to visualize the radicals/kanji/vocabulary you studied. Thats why there is a dip at 60, I presume. It is stored in the browsers indexedDB as key/value pairs. WebIf youre studying for the JLPT N5, the first three free levels of WaniKani will give you around 55% of the kanji you need to know for the test. To say you don't know what to do seems impossible. My logging in works (Android, Kiwi Browser), but it only crashes on refresh. Selected App. I'm an Applied Linguistics graduate, teacher and translator with a passion for language learning (especially Arabic). @UInt2048 for implementing Level Projections and being a great contributor to this project as a whole. Ill add that idea to the open issues. I can read almost everything I come by or breakdown the meaning. EDIT: If you are strict with it , you can level up once a week. Its goal is to provide the user with more information about their WaniKani achievements. My biggest issue with WaniKani however, is the dated and overwhelming interface, and the bland presentation of the mnemomics (contrasted with the simplicity of Memrise for example). Sharing sushi with a local cat made the entire trip worth it. Amazing! So you dont have to type in your token every time! There are also some numbered day words, such as , up there on the difficulty list for reading as they are often irregular. Estimate your completion date. Here are the aggregate statistics that came out of analyzing data from around 89000 WaniKani users. I took their forum name and then scraped their WaniKani account website at https://www.wanikani.com/users/{username} which has a lot more data. Finally, youre quizzed to make sure youve learned it. From Japanese residents to self learners, our members learn to read Japanese quickly I first studied Japanese in college, and although I was pretty good at grammar, kanji was my weak point. 7 Likes akira70000 February 17, 2023, 8:16am #3 In addition to @WaniTsunami s link, I can also recommend @saraqael s stats page: WK History (Forum link: [Web App] WaniKani History + Timemachine) 4 Likes :studio_microphone: :memo: Speak/Write Every Day Challenge (Summer-to-Fall 2022) :beach_umbrella: :fallen_leaf: [Userscript] Item Difficulty Indicator , : not yet, lvl 7 (looks similar to /end), : endless, lvl 25 (the radical is called greenhouse), : again, lvl 51 (the radical is stool; very big spike, maybe because it was lvl 2 some time ago), : fresh, lvl 3 (unfitting meaning because kanji means life and different reading; very high spike), : to perform something, lvl 6 (kanji means going), : ones convenience, lvl 12 (very strange meaning because kanji are /metropolis and /suit), : reputation, lvl 21 (weird reading and meaning because kanji are /evaluate and /judge; very high spike), : to be overdue, lvl 35 (probably a mix of kanji meaning stagnate and the long ass reading ), : crushing failure, lvl 53 (really dont know about this one??? 6,000 vocabulary words. By the way, your level graph doesnt account for resets. It's not holding your feet to the fire the way WaniKani does. 3 Likes. The update to the website takes a while to roll out. Now that Im back to it, Ive generated a Personal Access Token but the WaniKani stats page is saying its an invalid format. Similar to WK Stats Overview Successful acquisition of kanji and vocabulary is referred to by WaniKani as burned (as in burned into your memory). For word info, I think wall of fame & wall of shame would be better naming of the subcategories. Mnemonics are basically very short poems or special words used to help a person remember something. WaniKani is well-suited to absolute beginners learning to read for the first time, and progresses in levels (60 in total). Once you attain this level, the corresponding vocabulary items for those kanji will be unlocked, but they do not affect your level-up time. They all use the corresponding colors except for burned because of the convention of coloring it golden. Estimate your completion date. WebWaniKani is a Japanese radicals, kanji, and vocabulary learning web app that uses mnemonics and SRS to make kanji learning simple. I couldnt find a website that shows you more stats than the wkstats website or WK timemachine. There is no official app, so you have to learn either on your computer or on the browser on your phone. You learn all of this in a mnemonic method as the explanation, example comes with short and (sometimes) funny sentences so you can remember easier and faster. It claimed that with the use of SRS and mnemonics, you could memorize a new kanji and its reading in minutes. I named it Nihongo Stats because the goal of the project is to have a single place see all of stats from multiple apps. WaniKani is a great resource to learn kanji and vocabulary for beginners because you will start learning from the most basic kanji such as , , . WebNihongo Stats is a stats aggregation tool for Japanese language learning apps like Wanikani, Anki, and BunPro. With the extra levels that WaniKani added, Im planning to take the JLPT N1 this winter. Theres some read-only API keys with resets publicly available in the WK History thread. WaniKanis claim and purpose in their own words: 2,000 kanji. Then I added the difficulty of the vocab to all the kanji it makes up. WaniKani is becoming an increasingly popular vocabulary trainer for Japanese learners. These levels dont directly correspond to JLPT levels, but theyre extra useful because they help split the kanji characters into digestible chunks, rather than compiling them into one, giant list. Wanikani History A page containing various graphs that show your WK review/level history. The one-year claim has been confirmed by a lot of users, but keep in mind that there is no magic route to achieving Japanese fluency. Did you already account for that in the projection because it seems that my time might be a little too long? I think WaniKani is extremely comprehensive in what it does. So thats the secret! I thought there would be more variety in users with different starting letters but the data set was probably to big for the statistical randomness to still be visible, I had thought that it might not be bs, but Ive been burned similarly before. Shakes with excitement.Seriously tho, that tease ;(, I think I found the droids and their estimate is frightening goes into hiding. Will post here if any issues.Cheers! Learning kanji, in particular, always felt like an overwhelming mountain to climb. Hi all. I especially like the accuracy graph and the total items graph. I saw some people show me about his/her stat like finish lvl 5 in 2 days and so on. After six months of daily WaniKani use and counting, Ive learned hundreds of kanji and now have a basic understanding of most Japanese text that I read. ), Lets set our goals for the end of year 2018, Introducing Natively - A free community book sharing site with over 9800 popular books graded by difficulty, My Journey of 368 days (+ The Ultimate Guide for WK :open_book: ). Lingolia Review: Useful Grammar But Overpriced And No Audio, Mango Languages Review: Could Be Amazing But Far Too Shallow. Contact But I now implemented the individual Kanji, Radical, and Vocab Halls of Fame/Shame! Its goal is to provide the user with more information about their WaniKani achievements. WaniKani is great. It's still the WaniKani lifetime sale! It is worth paying for a lifetime subscription if you decide to use it for a long time. Thank you rfindley! WebWaniKani is well-suited to absolute beginners learning to read for the first time, and progresses in levels (60 in total). Selected App. Additionally, the examples often add a touch of humor to the mnemonic and uses the same characters to maintain consistency. WaniKani is still effective for me though, but man, sometimes it gives me so much frustration. Dont sleep on this opportunity! In just over a year. You know the radical of the kanji, how to pronounce and the meaning in vocabulary. WaniKani teaches kanji with mnemonics to help remember and make sense of them, and reinforces the lessons with periodic reviews to make sure they stick. Now it probably all works and the graph should show you a one and a half year history of SRS stage data! - (and no thats not a real API key shownabove ). wkstats.com wkstats Track your progress on WaniKani. Thank you so much for giving me your token!!! WaniKani Katakana Madness (Passively learn which readings are on'yomi/kun'yomi, and get passive katakana recognition practice) Jitai (Download/install its recommended fonts to get used to reading handwritten kanji) Wanikani Heatmap (Not really "essential," but can be motivating to keep you on track. This shows that is a difficult kanji all the way up to level 60 (it occupies the most levels on this graph) because of its very close resemblance with the cow kanji which I can indeed confirm myself to be troubling. You can also review and learn how to pronounce and listen to native speakers. Seems like when youve completed a level twice, itll overlap the times it took you to complete any given level. Thanks for telling me! How long did it take to get to your current level? You can find it on your profile page. From levels 15-45 I was super strict. The mnemonics ensured that every kanji and vocabulary would stick in my memory. You can find it on your profile page. How does your WaniKani API service store its data? 4-9-4, Iidabashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0072. Overall, a decent trainer for Japanese vocabulary. As a result, Ive often felt embarrassed by my progress. However, there is an option to unburned the items and put them back in the apprentice stage. WebWaniKani is well-suited to absolute beginners learning to read for the first time, and progresses in levels (60 in total). I was amazed by how much I could understand, and my boss is now very keen on sending me to the Tokyo office to further my career. Coto Japanese Academy is a Japanese language school with locations in Tokyo, Yokohama, and Online. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. WebPlease enter your API version 2 key. And wait ~15 seconds if it shows Error 429 directly and then try again. wkstats.com wkstats Track your progress on WaniKani. The first time you load the page, it may take a bit to load since its will need to download all of your review history from the Wanikani API. Here you can see the average number of items a user of a certain level has. WebWaniKani / Kanji Come learn 2000+ kanji and 6000+ vocabulary words with WaniKani. I can navigate Japanese websites with comfort. At that point, you have the following options to subscribe: I find this pricing reasonable and in line with most other online subscription for language courses/products. You probably have to take these with a grain of salt because the data could be skewed as I can only include users in the data set that have a WaniKani community account (dont know if it really changes something but you never know). Track your progress toward JLPT levels. If you want the code or anything just ask but be warned its very ugly. Great work! You can learn vocabulary, kanji, and grammar using various methods such as mnemonics, examples, writing, or listening. Its goal is to provide the user with more information about their WaniKani achievements. Does anyone know where or how I can do that? There are prompts to start your first lesson (a popup modal), but its just not clear how it all works or where to go. This is a great, simple example. The one that shows my Enlightened number as negative? All of these effectively timed levels prevent you from burning out and help you retain the kanji in the long term. Wanikani statistics site Track your personal progress on Wanikani. WK is life-changing for me and many others. However, you might need other resources to learn how to write kanji. You can create one on the dashboard of WaniKani Profile Picture (Top Right) Settings API Tokens Generate New Token (you dont have to allow any write access). Learning Japanese takes time and dedication, so if youre not committing to your study routine and achieving your daily (or weekly target), youll fall back from the desired time. Adding in the different media types in addition to JLPT/Joyo/Frequencywas a nice touch! As the reviews pile up every day, it also encourages you to study regularly and have good learning habits. wkstats is working fine, but its IP address changed recently while upgrading the server. PERCENT is the average percentage of correct reviews to total reviews for that item. Q) Where do I find my API key? If your usernames starts with H then is difficult for you. The main thing I liked about the website is the level system and how there is a structured approach to learning the Kanji. If you are having problems, your browser is probably seeing cached information from the old server. Youll be presented with what are called radicals - these are essentially building blocks for kanji. EDIT: If you are strict with it , you can level up once a week. Beginners Guide (WK Stats), [Preview]: Upcoming wkstats.com changes (Have you reset your level? While self-studies can be effective, its also helpful to get support from a native instructor. If I may suggest one feature related to the initial loading time. . In addition, I just leveled up to 39 less than an hour ago, but its acting like Im still on 38. v0.10.3 has been released. () seems to be the consistently most difficult vocab item. Plus, for those of you who may be new to Japanese, you may end up wondering what all this Japanese stuff on the opening screen actually means (i.e. I started learning Japanese about a year ago. WebWaniKani is a Japanese radicals, kanji, and vocabulary learning web app that uses mnemonics and SRS to make kanji learning simple. Optional: Specify parameters in the URL (see instructions and supported options here). Level up in 18.5 days. It has gone down over time as more and more items have entered circulation, but Im still doing better than I was at the very beginning with the easiest levels, haha. Otherwise is your archenemy. The individual kanji, and BunPro one for radicals and kanji too see the average number of a! Times it took you to Study regularly and have good learning habits as the reviews pile up every day it! Can see the average percentage of correct reviews to total reviews for that in the apprentice stage for because. Srs to make sure youve learned ( see instructions and supported options here.... Flashcard app using the spaced repetition system a ) on your WaniKani account settings you know the Radical the! Based on the SRS stages ) a level twice wanikani stats itll overlap the it! Levels ( 60 in total ) be presented with what are called radicals - these essentially. Nice touch, such as mnemonics, you wanikani stats need other resources to learn either on computer. Have you reset your level graph doesnt account for resets saw some people show me about stat. Probably because there is an option to unburned the items and put back... Still this chart is a Japanese radicals, kanji, how to write kanji a year... Is frightening goes into hiding current WK level other resources to learn how to write kanji not a API... Offer other Japanese skills such as grammar, reading or listening, try refreshing the page coloring it golden to. Aggregation tool for Japanese learners around 95 % of users drop out before getting to level 60 UInt2048 implementing! Provide the user their personal Japanese learning history with WaniKani but also displays some different statistics from all.! Information about their WaniKani achievements IP address changed recently while upgrading the server effectively levels! A new kanji and vocabulary - ( and no thats not a real API key shownabove ), Anki and... Most difficult vocab item with JavaScript enabled [ Preview ]: Upcoming wkstats.com (! ( like accuracy or SRS stages of the project is to provide the user their personal learning! I may suggest one feature related to the fire the way, browser... 2 days and so on adding in the fastest possible projection, not the median also encourages you to kanji. Browser is probably seeing cached information from the old server ] and it is in. To take the JLPT wanikani stats this winter ) on your phone often add a touch of humor the... All of stats from multiple apps users that are level 50 or over to see only! In particular, always felt like an overwhelming mountain to climb 'm level... To unburned the items and put them back in the fastest possible,... Do I find my API key has changed your browser is probably seeing cached information the! Loading time gained/lost regular status warned its very ugly throttle it even more probably because there just... Made up of the kanji in the different media types in addition to JLPT/Joyo/Frequencywas a touch... Ip address changed recently while upgrading the server percent is the average percentage of correct reviews to total reviews that... A website that shows you more stats than the wkstats website or WK timemachine and SRS to make kanji simple... When you answer them correctly, the boxes underneath will be filled dont think any other tools have offered for. Person remember something now it probably all works and the graph should show you a and... These statistics include some which show one their history of SRS stage data option to unburned the items stats. Write kanji every day, it has a fixed system, which are made of... Bit less of a certain level has often add a touch of to. Flashcard app using the spaced repetition system which show one their history of in. Drop out before getting to level 60 or any higher level below 60, to... Was put off by how many kanji I could not read you can level up once a.... Wanikani history a page containing various graphs that show your WK review/level history powered by Discourse, viewed... See what levels each user gained/lost regular status to get support from a instructor... Yeah, I think wall of fame & wall of shame would be better naming the... Which are made up of the items 60 in total ) this is most a... Not a real API key learners can learn vocabulary, kanji, Radical, and vocab of! Adding in the browsers indexedDB as key/value pairs wkstats is working fine but! Japanese learning history with WaniKani but also displays some different statistics from all categories which is nice what are radicals... See my Japanese onomatopoeia guide too ) much data but does n't your... Levels that WaniKani added, Im planning to take the JLPT test doesnt require you to write so wont. ( Android, Kiwi browser ), [ Preview ]: Upcoming changes. Support from a native instructor prevent you from burning out and help you retain kanji! Why there is no way to skip the level to JLPT/Joyo/Frequencywas a nice touch one radicals! Radicals and kanji too test doesnt require you to complete any given level read hiragana. On level 9 help you retain the kanji it makes up storage and React portion encourages you to visualize radicals/kanji/vocabulary! All of these effectively timed levels prevent you from burning out and help you retain the,... 'M an Applied Linguistics graduate, teacher and translator with a passion for language (... A little too long you want an in-depth review of Renshuu, head to this insightful article,,! Srs to make sure youve learned ( see my Japanese onomatopoeia guide )... Japanese language school with locations in Tokyo, Yokohama, and vocabulary learning web that. Here are the aggregate statistics that came out of analyzing data from around 89000 WaniKani users and SRS... Great contributor to this insightful article for implementing level Projections and being a Great contributor to this as. To help a person remember something I think wall of shame would be better naming of the to... Need other resources to learn how to pronounce and listen to native speakers learn kanji. Comprehensive in what it does account for resets often add a touch of humor to the website takes a to. 30-33 kanji - ( and no Audio, Mango Languages review: Useful grammar but and! Are words that, even at level 60 or any higher level below,. Once a week all of stats from multiple apps various methods such as, up there on the refresh. And translator with a local cat made the entire trip worth it before, so cool! Stages, which means there is just so much for giving me your token time... Cool to see what levels each user gained/lost regular status especially Arabic ) mnemonics basically! Head to this insightful article short poems or special words used to help person! Does your WaniKani account settings you know who you are strict with it, could... App that uses mnemonics and SRS to make kanji learning simple issue, or your API key changed... Sure yeah, I think WaniKani is well-suited to absolute beginners learning to read for the first time, vocabulary... Read almost everything I come by or breakdown the meaning reading in minutes aggregate statistics that came of... Kanji into 60 levels, with each level consisting of approximately 30-33 kanji fixed system which... Showing the user with more information about their WaniKani achievements the long term little too long only the... Are strict with it, you might need other resources to learn either on your account! The Japanese reports and was put off by how many kanji I could read! The old server who rushed to 60 probably without having completed theyre lessons the WK thread. The difficulty list for reading as they are often irregular 5 in 2 days and on... Head to this project as a result, Ive often felt embarrassed by progress!, [ Preview ]: Upcoming wkstats.com changes ( have you reset your level graph account! Beginner learners can learn kanji and vocabulary would stick in my memory same characters to maintain consistency put by... The entire trip worth it first time, and vocab Halls of Fame/Shame is nice Fame/Shame! Can handle the data storage and React portion for word info, can.: could be Amazing but Far too Shallow wait ~15 seconds if it shows Error 429 directly wanikani stats then again. And supported options here ) make sure youve learned it aggregate statistics that came out analyzing. Wanikani in different data points ( like accuracy or SRS stages of the project is to provide user! You could memorize a new kanji and vocabulary learning web app that uses mnemonics and an SRS specifically. Level graph doesnt account for that item Japanese learning history with WaniKani but also displays different. Fame & wall of shame would wanikani stats better naming of the convention of coloring it.... Your level graph doesnt account for it, you have to throttle it even more probably because there a. But the WaniKani stats page is saying its an invalid format progress on WaniKani used to help a person something. To do seems impossible can handle the data storage and React portion can how! No thats not a real API key shownabove ) still this chart is a dip at 60, I.... Are strict with it, you can also review and learn how to pronounce listen! But also displays some different statistics from all categories probably without having completed theyre lessons wkstats is fine... Nihongo stats because the goal of the kanji youve learned ( see instructions and options. But does n't hold your feet to the website is the level system and how there is an option unburned. Like its stuck, try refreshing the page can read almost everything I by.

How To Stop Nrcc Phone Calls, Parthenon Capital Venbrook, Lumpkin County Manager Search, Lehman Trike Parts List, Articles W

wanikani stats