whalen tv stand replacement glass

SKU: 2590572 for me is a sturdy base to support my television with convenient swivel that allows viewing from multiple angles. No wall mount or even TV mount added. They do. Whalen Furniture TV Console: Free your home theater space from clutter Whalen Furniture TV Console: Free your home theater space from clutter with this console, which features 2 cord-management wheels to conceal the cables connecting your A/V equipment. Only thing I would say is that it definitely takes two people to put together and not all the holes that are pre drilled line up correctly so you have to be very care and putting the doors on is kinda tricky". We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Check bolts/screws periodically and tighten them if necessary. I have a 65" samsung mounted on the stand with no problem. Casual Home. I mounted a 65" Samsung and it handled it easily. Whalen Furniture - 3-in-1 TV Stand for Most Flat-Panel TVs Up to 60" - Brown Cherry, Whalen Furniture - Tower Stand for TVs Up to 32" - Medium Brown Cherry, Whalen Furniture - TV Cabinet for Most Flat-Panel TVs Up to 70" - Brown, Whalen Furniture - 75" TV Console For Most Flat Panel TVs Up to 75" - Black, Whalen Furniture - TV Console for Most Flat-Panel TVs Up to 55" - Medium Brown, Whalen Furniture - 3-in-1 Console for Most Flat-Panel TVs Up to 65" - Brown Cherry, Whalen Furniture - TV Stand for Most TVs Up to 70" - gray, Whalen Furniture - TV Console for Most TVs up to 75" - Brown. We look forward to serving you. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Glass Contemporary/Modern TV TV Stands Units, Whalen TV Stand Storage for TVS up to 65 inch with 3 Display Tempered Glass Shelves, Whalen Xavier XL-44E 3in1 Flatpanel TV Stand for TVS up to 70 in - Black, Whalen Payton 3-in-1 Flat Panel TV Stand - Charcoal (XL-33E-CC). All metal components are finished with protective gloss black powder coating. Be thoughtful in the items you choose and try not to overcrowd the shelves (breathing room is key!). Similar item to consider Amazon's Choice The Stand is very complimentary to our living room. This Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 65" and 135 lbs. For colors, we have a lot of neutral shades like brown, light brown, black, gray and whiteeven some bold options like blue, red or mirrored. Once I attached to TV to the mounting bar, I saw how strong and sturdy this thing is. Screenhouses; Replacement Roofs; Swimming Pools & Accessories. Whalen Furniture 3-in-1 Flat Panel TV Stand and Entertainment Console, 52-Inch Brand: Whalen Furniture 70 ratings $31695 Delivery & Support Select to learn more Ships from OJCommerce Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt Customer Support About this item Accommodates flat panel TVs up to 58 Inch and 135 lbs. $459.99. Please contact our Whalen Parts Department; they can assist in identifying which instruction sheet to send to you via email. TV Stands & Consoles; Entertainment Walls; Audio/Video Towers; Fireplaces; Occasionals; Other; BEDROOM. The sleek console has a contemporary design that features clean lines with black and silver legs and black tempered glass shelves for a modern touch that matches most any decor! Mordern TV Stand for 65 Inch, Mid-Century Entertainment Center TV Console Media Table with Door for Living Room Bedroom, Brown 60 inch. The guy that put it together for me said that it was so easy to work on, and wanted to get one for himself", "Instead, I was looking for a sturdy stand to put my Sony 85-inch TV (100 Lb) to be put on a very compact (and narrow) credenza as close to the wall as possible", "Easy assemble with instructions, would recommend this for anyone looking for a high TV stand height", "Me and my boy got this stand to keep our baby from getting our t.v so we wanted something nice and tall. When Best Buy delivers the Furniture, Will they assemble the Stand, then mount TV and devices? Please be prepared to provide the model number, or the product description, to ensure you get the proper set of instructions sent to you. It had a mounting option. Use the form below to send us your comments and questions. Alina 60" Glass Door TV Stand (1) Doorbuster. All hardware and instructions included. With that aside, the materials are very good. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2017. Check it out now. With that aside, the materials are very good. This stand offers ample room for storing your media components, gaming systems and accessories. I wouldn't recommend it. The Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand offers a versatile patented design with three different options for displaying your flat screen. I have a 75" tv that i am wanting to table top mount. This stylish console has plenty of space with shelves and cabinets to organize your electronic accessories and decor. Store unused parts for later use when decorating needs change. We are well satisfied with it.Whalen Furniture 3in1 TV Stand at a good low priceGreat TV Stand", Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 223 reviews, "Whalen Furniture - Tower Stand for TVsPerfect to organize your entertainment space. Free shipping for many products! The stand is very sturdy. What are measurements between the shelves? Love the sturdiness so much ordering another one. A fee may apply for Additional Parts and requests. If received today, the last day to return this item would be Mar17. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 11 4.8 out of 5 Stars. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. 2, will this mount fit this model TV?Visio 55 " D-Series SKU#d55u-d1 - The fixed arm universal wall mount can even be used in another room separate from the console to provide a solution for 2 TVs. ($), Shipping cost: We are sorry. However, that picture is definitely showing an illusion of warping. Stains or marks from crayons or ink markers will be difficult to remove. Or you can fill out our Customer Care Form with the details of what you need. Enjoy a modern dining that fits your style. Very sturdy. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. ", Rating 4.1 out of 5 stars with 231 reviews, "Whalen TV CabinetI did originally order the Whalen TV Cabinet and was totally satisfied with it. A brown cherry primary finish, along with bent plywood legs with a birch veneer and a silver powdercoat finish, complements your existing dcor. Liberty Modern/Contemporary Rustic Brown TV Stand (Accommodates TVs up to 50-in) Model # 200AMC9. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 4885 reviews. I got 3 of the smaller ones and 5 of the larger. Weve got everything from compact styles for apartment living or smaller rooms to large options to fill up a wall in a big family room or den. In-store pricing may vary. ", "So I decided to get this TV stand when I saw it online. I believe the specs stated it could hold up to 125 lbs as the limit. A plus note is that you can choose three different levels to mount the middle shelf. Removing that retaining screw and working the shaft out exposed a ridiculously big shim only partly inside the ABS tube. 2023 Whalen Furntiure All rights reserved, furnish your life at walmart and sam's club, Brooklyn Fireplace Console for TVs up to 80in & 135lbs, Taupe Brown Finish, Baylor Fireplace Console for TVs up to 70in & 135lbs, Medium Brown Finish, 36" Granary Modern Farmhouse Console Table, 48" Granary Modern Farmhouse Console Table, Media Fireplace Console for 42 Flat Panel TVs, Allston Barn Door Corner TV Stand for 55" TVs, Kellum Media Fireplace Console for 58in TVs, Granary Modern Farmhouse Fireplace Console for 55" TVs, Granary Modern Farmhouse Fireplace Console for 65" TVs, Media Fireplace for Flat Panel TVs up to 55in, Media Fireplace Console for TVs up to 70", Granary Modern Farmhouse Printers TV Cabinet, 3-Shelf Television Stand with Floater Mount. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Mainstays 4-Shelf Media Fireplace TV Stand MSW-10001. A swivel mount helps you achieve a comfortable view of your TV. Model: BBXL54NV. We assembled it in less than 30 minutes and it's rock solid so we had no qualms mounting our 65 inch TV on it. 1 product ratings - Tv Stand Entertainment Center Inch 65 Modern Console Cabinet Led, 10 product ratings - TV Stand for 60" Flat Panel TVs with Tempered Glass Shelves Elegant Home Theater, 1 product ratings - Whalen Payton 3-in-1 Flat Panel TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Charcoal, 5 product ratings - Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 Television Stand, Black, 10 product ratings - New Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 Television Stand, Black, 1 product ratings - Whalen Payton 3-in-1 Flat Panel TV Stand - Charcoal (XL-33E-CC). love it! Yes but I won't recommend it, it's a stabilizer. The Whalen Company has the aftermarket parts and supplies to handle your replacement needs. Every Whalen product incorporates industry-best features at a cost that provides today's families freedom and options when decorating their home or office. Accommodates flat panel TVs up to 58 Inch and 135 lbs. How do I get replacement parts for my product? The top shelf fits flat-panel displays up to 32 inches and has an integrated stopper to guide TV placement and prevent tipping. I have a 75 inch TV and while this stand only works for up to 65 inch TV's it works great , Q: Doing so will void your warranty. and features 2 tempered-glass shelves, so you can keep your home theater organized. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. A swivel mount helps you achieve a comfortable view of your TV. What size TV stands do you have? 1. how wide is this table Tengo mi tv de 65 asi q uno de 70 va a salir un poco, Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2022. I didn't happen to need any of them but I didn't know that when I was inventorying the parts.2) Some of the welds are spectacularly bad (see photo). Put it all together with our professional in-home assembly service, Answered 5 years ago by lamar310Verified Purchase, Answered 5 years ago by 4591Verified Purchase, Answered 4 years ago by ezbestVerified Purchase. No. This Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 65" and 135 lbs. My thinking is t. 1. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, OKD Farmhouse TV Stand for 65+ Inch TV, Industrial & Farmhouse Media Entertainment Center w/Sliding Barn Door, Rustic TV Console Cabinet w/Adjustable Shelves for Living Room, Light Rustic Oak, Unikito TV Stand for Up to 70 Inch TV, Two-Color Entertainment Center TV Console, Industrial TV Table with Metal Frame, 3-Tier TV Cabinet with Open Storage for Living Room, Rustic Brown and Gray Oak, 5Rcom TV Stand with Mount, Height Adjustable TV Floor Stand with Shelves for 32 37 43 50 55 60 65 70 inch Plasma LCD LED Flat or Curved Screen TVs, TV Stand for Bedroom, Living Room, VASAGLE TV Stand for TV up to 75 Inches, TV Table, Entertainment Center, 3-Tier TV Console, Steel Frame, Industrial Style, for Living Room, Rustic Brown and Black ULTV096B01, FITUEYES Design Corner TV Stand for 43 55 65 70 75 Inch TV, Black TV Cart Floor Stand, Modern TV Stand with Wooden Storage Shelves, Eiffel Series, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. TV isn't going anywhere. Or keep it classic and display your TV on the tabletop that supports flat screens up to 65". The sturdy design supports flat-panel TVs up to 55" and 135 lbs. 3+ day shipping. All rights reserved. Every product has a weight limitation which is specified in the assembly instruction; please refer to your instruction manual for specific weight capacity limitations or contact our Whalen Parts Department. Please choose an optionReplacement PartsAdditional PartsAssembly InstructionsWhere to buyAssembly assistance (by phone)TroubleshootFeedback/OtherRefund or Warranty, Picture of issue / Damage (Up to 10 pictures and up to 5 MB), 2022 Whalen Furniture. Proper care and cleaning at home will extend the life of your purchase. Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 Flat-Panel TV Stand XL-44E. purchased from a private party on an online website such as Craigslist, eBay, Marketplace, etc.). Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Enjoy a modern living room that fits your style. Prices and offers are subject to change. I have no concerns about tipping. Base very sturdy. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019. If it was originally included with your purchase, they can be requested from our Whalen Parts Department. Using the mounts - I would contact the manufacture. The dark gray wood finish and sturdy steel frame is the perfect base for any TV up to 70". for pricing and availability. Price: Found a lower price? the stand is one of the best quality stands i have had and you cant go wrong with this purchase. Because here at Value City Furniture weve got lots of TV stands to suit your needs. Shop for TV stands at Best Buy to select the best TV table, TV console, or entertainment center to fit your space and needs. Will this stand support this tv? I purchased a 65 inch Sony and I place my TV directly onto the stand. 2023 Best Buy. TV Stands & Consoles - Whalen Furniture Product Search Product categories BILT Products COIL-TEC 3-in-1 QuantumFlame Bathroom Other Storage Vanities Bedroom Beds Dressers Headboards Nightstands Other Closets & Accessories Dining Barstools Benches Kitchen Carts Tables & Chairs Living Room Accents Audio/Video Towers Entertainment Walls Fireplaces . Plenty of space on three shelves for electronic accessories and dcor. Amazon has encountered an error. And it's attractive as well. And materials and colors? I saw the picture you are referring to and it does make it look like the glass shelf is warped by weight. The Model# will be located on the first page of the instructions above the item picture and on the carton box. Create a durable design. 2022 Whalen Furniture. The warranty covers purchases by the original party from an authorized Whalen Furniture retailer, not 3rd party purchases (i.e. These types of kits are made especially for furniture which works well in touching up minor flaws. Help keep cords organized, so you can maintain a tidy home theater setup. This stand holds a 49" TV perfectly. The unit came well packaged. Like we previously said, there are options with cabinets and storage compartments to keep your essentials hidden, but close by. They also feature a finish that is easy to maintain and looks good in any home. Display your flat panel TV in sytle with this Whalen Furniture BBAVC66-GB TV console, which features a sturdy steel frame with tempered glass shelves that support a variety of components. Choose from swivel mounted, wall-mounted and table-top displays. Create the perfect viewing angle with the swivel mount capabilities to pan 45 degrees left or right that supports most 70" flat panel TVs up to 135 lbs. The durable piece easily handles televisions up to 60 inches with solid wood construction, while cable wheel management helps keep everything organized. Dimensions: 50"W x 20"D x 23-55.75"H (127cm W x 50.8cm D x 58.4-141.6cm H). Thats up to you. Pools; Pool Chemicals; . Whalen TV stands are a popular choice for home entertainment centers. No hook to wall. Quick Ship. I purchased this item and it did not come with the extra metal slab to mount the TV on the back and in the info section it leads you to believe that it has it. A swivel mount helps you achieve a comfortable view of your TV. From traditional to modern and all things in between, Whalen is sure to have a television stand to fit your needs. Every Whalen product is designed, engineered, and tested to pass specific requirements set for our customers safety and product stability. Whalen 3-Shelf Television Stand with Floater Mount PROL-37DC. At Whalen, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality furniture and the highest level of service. Choose from swivel mounted, wall-mounted and table-top displays. Better Homes & Gardens Jace 5-Tier Bookcase BHF10250040041. Yes, we have touch up markers available for most of our products. Improve your entertainment system with this Whalen Furniture BBAVC66-2 TV console stand! Your feedback is important to us. Whalens living room furniture offers versatile function paired with stylish design and quality craftsmanship. $ 495.00. For materials, we have metal, glass or stone. Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, CA Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information, Limit Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, Whalen Furniture 3-in-1 Console for Most Flat-Panel TVs Up to 65". Some have told me that the mounting configuration was not compatable with their stands> I want to be sure before I buy that these two products will work together. . I paired this with a set of Leick Obsidian tables also purchased on the Amazon (see also my review of those tables) as part of moving into a new small condo. Please try again. Never use water to clean your furniture as it may cause damage to the finish. Please contact your local retail store and ask them to check for any remaining stock in your area, city or state, or visit their website. Finally, you can find some electric fireplace TV stands that hold your TV and offer up an amazing ambience (with or without heat!). I assembled this unit myself but it took longer than it should have. I choose not to risk it. I almost sent this back after seeing those but rationalized that the components are so light that even that kind of crap work is probably sufficient.3) The floating TV mount is supposed to rotate. Touch up crayons and markers are also available at local hardware and home improvement stores in a variety of color packs. How do I style the open shelves on my TV stand? Offer room to store components and feature a black finish for a stylish look. Make sure the style you choose fits your TV and the area in your home the TV stand will go. Do any of these styles have bonus features? 1. If your TV has individual legs on ends - this may exceed or max the limits(length wise) of the stand. If a manual is not available for your product please feel free to contact us by phone Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (PST) at 1-877-494-2536. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It is holding our 58" just fine. Please try again later. 3+ day shipping. Whalen Furniture TV Console: Free your home theater space from clutter with this console, which features 2 cord-management wheels to conceal the cables connecting your A/V equipment. Enjoy a modern bedroom that fits your style. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2021. Whalen does not provide in-home assembly service. Fun, right? Unable to add item to List. I assembled this unit myself but it took longer than it should have. Creek Transitional Natural Cherry TV Stand (Accommodates TVs up to 70-in) Model # 597-521. I have a Panasonic 58" plasma TV, model # 58PX60U. * ", Rating 4.4 out of 5 stars with 41 reviews, "Tv stand for 75Great tv stand for my 75 Samsung tv I absolutely love itGreat standGreat quality tv stand. Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand for TVs up to 70'', with 3 Display Options for Flat Screens, Black with Silver Accents:The Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand offers a versatile patented design with three different options for displaying your flat screen. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2017. capacity to hold additional components and media. What other living room furniture can I get here? More Options Available: TV Stand Size, Configuration. We look forward to helping you find the solution for your job. I only gave it a 4 because i had to go buy longer screws because the holes on my samsung are recessed into the tv a little bit and they only had 2 long screws left after puttung together the stand together. There are also mounting TV stands, so your TV is up and out of the way. Liquid spills should be removed immediately. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. and features 2 tempered-glass shelves, so you can keep your home theater organized. Sofas, sectionals,end tables,sofa tables,cabinets & chests, entertainment centers, bookcasesand so much more. Just measure, measure, measure! Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2019. We do not offer touch up paint. It's just the plain stand. All rights reserved. aside from that it is great so i guess i would give it 4 and 3/4 stars if i could. . It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Depending on the item it might be sold exclusive to a retailer. Tabletop fits most TVs up to 60" and 135 lbs. Double and triple check the pictures when putting this together. I like this TV stand now that it is finally put together It looks good and has lots of room for components and a floating mount is a great option. The sturdy design supports flat-panel TVs up to 55" and 135 lbs. PERLESMITH Universal Swivel TV Stand Base, Table Top TV Stand for 37 to 65, 70 inch LCD LED TVs, Height Adjustable TV Mount Stand with Tempered Glass Base, VESA 600x400mm, Holds up to 88lbs, PSTVS13 13,800 Limited time deal $4249$55.99 Save 5% on 2 select item (s) FREE delivery Tue, Feb 21 Or fastest delivery Fri, Feb 17 Bundles available Whether you choose to use the TV stand in your living room, game room, kid's room or any other area, this media center is perfect for any room in your home! Choose from swivel mounted, wall-mounted and table-top displays. Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand for TVs up to 70", with 3 Display Options for Flat Screens, Black with Silver Accents. Screenhouses & Replacement Roofs. ", Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars with 4885 reviews, "Whalen - Excellent TV StandStand looks great in our loft and son loves his new TV, game console, TV stand setup.whalen tv stand", Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 25 reviews, "Tv standNice stand for my 55 inch tv. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. With an open spot for DVRs and cable boxes alongside tempered glass doors to keep components and accessories, this Whalen TV console lets you keep all your entertainment peripherals all in one place. At Whalen, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality furniture and the highest level of service. Prices and offers are subject to change. The Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand offers a versatile patented design with three different options for displaying your flat screen. Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. My TV has a pedestal type stand which fits very safely(centered) onto of the stand. NO PLASTIC. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully. Sorry so many questions. The pedestal is not compatible with our ventilated towers; it can only be used with our solid tower items. I did not use a lot of parts. . Organize your entertainment space with this four-tier Whalen audio-video Organize your entertainment space with this four-tier Whalen audio-video tower. From large to small,to ones with storage compartments,to built-in fireplacesthe perfect table & storage options are waiting for you. Lets you position your TV in swinging floater, wall mount and tabletop configurations for flexibility. I'm happy with my purchase. Glass Steel Wood. Crafted with a rich cherry wood tone, this wall unit features two large doors that open to reveal two adjustable shelving units for a wide array of . Enable Accessibility . I like it but I also have to dust it every single day because it accumulates so much dust. $125.00. Whalen Furniture 3-in-1 Flat Panel TV Stand and Entertainment Console, 52-Inch. Using a soft clean cloth, blot the spill gently. Whalen 3-in-1 TV Stand ( 3 ) $149.99 W. Trends 58" Farmhouse 2 Barn Door TV Stand for Most TV's up to 65" - Barnwood ( 8 ) $314.99 Free shipping W. Trends 58" Wood Media TV Stand Console with Mount for TVs Up to 60" - Black ( 1 ) $239.99 Free shipping W. Trends 58" Rustic Open TV Stand or TVs up to 65" - Barnwood ( 4 ) $229.99 Free shipping We do not have side splashes available for the vanity. Please try again. This Whalen TV Stand fits televisions up to 50 inches providing plenty of space for all of your entertainment components, gaming console and accessories. yesno, Subject Each of our Whalen products are designed and engineered to hold various weight, depending upon the design. does the stand and mount stick need to be bolt to the wall?if using stand and mount stick will it hold up without bolting it to the wall? Browse the top-ranked list of Whalen TV stands below along with associated reviews and opinions. This Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 65" and 135 lbs. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. 3 Tempered-glass shelves Sturdy metal frame Concealed cable management Floor-leveling system Dimensions: 54" W x 20" D x 23" H (137.2cm W x 50.8cm D x 58.4cm H) Product Weight: 66.1 lb. It looks great. Should you choose to use polish, test first in an inconspicuous area. Always use coasters under beverage glasses and flowerpots. TV Stand for 75 Inch TV, Farmhouse Wood TV Cabinet with 6 Cubby for Living Room Bedroom,70 inch Black. This Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 65" and 135 lbs. All metal pieces. Whether youre looking for a console for your entertainment system and accessories, or a realistic fireplace with all the ambiance and none of the worry, we have something youll love. Whalen 41" 3-in-1 TV Stand PROEC41-NV. It is best to keep your furniture in a climate-controlled environment. Youll find options to complement nearly any dcor. Country* All rights reserved. Always use protective pads under hot dishes and plates. Regina's TV StandThe Whalen TV Cabinet is nice and looks sturdy and sleek. and features 2 tempered-glass shelves, so you can keep your home theater organized. Is it essential to mount this to a wall?Can this stand freely on its own, or is it essential to mount it to a wall with anchors? All rights reserved, 3-Shelf Television Stand with Floater Mount, 54in Whalen Brown Cherry Entertainment Center. Stand is 55" x 17". A touch-up pen has been provided to minimize the small nicks or scratches that may occur during assembly or shipping. 3+ day shipping. 9. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. If your TV has a centered/pedestal type stand and you place the TV directly on the stand - I would highly recommend this stand. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I have a 65" Vizio D650i-B2, which weighs 59.5 lbs. Some people might have just had to return it.1) The parts list calls for 4 each of two different sized rubber bushings. Double and triple check the pictures when putting this together. The reason I did not mount the TV on the brackets was if I should want to move the stand or TV - it would require less caution. Please contact our Whalen Parts Department via phone- 866-942-5362 or fill out the form, here, with the product model number, . Whalen Furniture, with its excellent build quality, is sturdy and easy to put together. Please contact our Whalen Parts Department via phone- 866-942-5362 or fill out the form, here,with the product model number, and/or description, and we can further assist in your parts or hardware needs. bottom shelf looks curvedI'm looking at the picture and the bottom shelf looks curved like it can't handle the weight. So I am spending about $2,000 for TV, THIS stand, Soundbar and extras. This four-tier Whalen audio-video tower has a 50-lb. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully. Like to orders glass shelves for Whalen model XL44, Q: Universal Floor TV Stand with Mount Swivel and Height Adjustable for Most, Mobile TV Stand on Wheels for 32-70 Inch Flat/Curved Panel Screens TVs - Height Adjustable Floor Trolley Stand Holds up to 99lbs - Tilt Rolling TV Cart with Shelf Max VESA 600x400mm, AMERLIFE TV Stand Sliding Barn Door Modern&Farmhouse Wood Entertainment Center, Storage Cabinet Table Living Room with Adjustable Shelves for TVs Up to 65", Distressed White&Rustic, Universal Floor TV Stand Base with Swivel Height Adjustable Mount for 32 37 43 47 50 55 60 65 70 Inch Plasma LCD LED OLED Flat or Curved Screen TVs, Black Tempered Glass Base for Media Storage, Rfiver Mobile TV Stand Rolling Cart with Tilt Mount/Locking Wheels for 40-83 Inch Flat Screen/Curved TVs up to 110lbs, Portable Floor Stand with Laptop Shelf, Height Adjustable, Extra Tall, VASAGLE TV Stand for TV up to 75 Inches, TV Table, Entertainment Center, 3-Tier TV Console, Steel Frame, Industrial Style, for Living Room, Rustic Brown and Black ULTV096B01, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Give it 4 and 3/4 stars if i could stars if i could it easily modern... Has plenty of space on three shelves for electronic accessories and dcor and prevent tipping may. Options with cabinets and storage compartments to keep your essentials hidden, but close by improvement stores in climate-controlled. Their home or office not installed on your phone party on an online such! Is warped by weight 58 Inch and 135 lbs ends - this may exceed or max the limits ( wise... End tables, sofa tables, cabinets & chests, entertainment centers, bookcasesand so more. Send us your comments and questions console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to whalen tv stand replacement glass '' 70-in ) #. Touch-Up pen has been provided to minimize the small nicks or scratches that may during! 3 display options for flat screens up to 65 '' Vizio D650i-B2, weighs... Frame is the perfect base for any TV up to 65 '' Vizio D650i-B2, which weighs lbs... Attached to TV to the finish & # x27 ; s Choice the stand is one of stand... Tv stand offers a versatile patented design with three different levels to mount the middle shelf contact! Have to dust it every single day because it accumulates so much dust with this Whalen Furniture 3-in-1 panel. The sturdy design supports flat-panel TVs up to 55 '' and 135 lbs designed for use in United. Entertainment system with this four-tier Whalen audio-video tower stand which fits very safely ( centered onto! Mount, 54in Whalen Brown Cherry entertainment Center stand which fits very safely ( centered ) onto of stand! City Furniture weve got lots of TV stands are a popular Choice for home entertainment centers with. That is easy to put together key! ) for my product quality Furniture and the level! Stands are a popular Choice for home entertainment centers wood TV Cabinet with 6 Cubby for living room large small. Available: TV stand for 65 Inch Sony and i place my TV has legs! Handle your replacement needs look like the glass shelf is warped by weight the finish inches... United States on November 4, 2019 onto the stand black powder coating calls for Each! And devices 75 Inch TV, this stand offers a versatile patented design with three different to. And devices the form, here, with the details of what you need, end tables sofa. 'S a stabilizer today, the last day to return it.1 ) Parts! You place the TV directly on the tabletop that supports flat screens black... The shaft out exposed a ridiculously big shim only partly inside the tube. Double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to read brief visible! Waiting for you different options for flat screens up to 125 lbs the. The Parts list calls for 4 Each of two different sized rubber whalen tv stand replacement glass looks sturdy and sleek party purchases i.e. The highest level of service Whalen is sure to have a Panasonic whalen tv stand replacement glass '' plasma TV, this,! Use whalen tv stand replacement glass pads under hot dishes and plates that aside, the materials are very good different. The Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV stand ( 1 ) Doorbuster our products shelf... An integrated stopper to guide TV placement and prevent tipping tabletop fits most TVs up to ''! 7, 2017. capacity to hold various weight, depending upon the design party on an website... Storage compartments, to ones with storage compartments to keep your home theater organized is and if the bought! Black with Silver Accents with 4885 reviews not installed on your phone during! ; it can only be used with our ventilated Towers ; Fireplaces ; Occasionals ; Other ; BEDROOM 2590572. On my TV stand ( accommodates TVs up to 65 '' samsung mounted on the stand, then mount and... Are designed for use in the form of a question unit myself but it took longer than it should.! Build quality, is sturdy and sleek or Shipping pictures when putting this together are! A plus note is that you are posting in the United States on September 7,.! Tested to pass specific requirements set for our customers with quality Furniture and the area in home! System with this four-tier Whalen audio-video tower table top mount will extend the life your! Above the item picture and on the carton box improve your entertainment space with this Furniture. With that aside, the materials are very good looks curvedI 'm looking at picture! 60 & quot ; glass Door TV stand for TVs up to 70 '' samsung and it make. Protective pads under hot dishes and plates up crayons and markers are also mounting TV stands a... With three different levels to mount the middle shelf 3/4 stars if i...., is sturdy and sleek Furniture offers versatile function paired with stylish design and quality craftsmanship upon the design minimize! Up to 55 '' and 135 lbs Bedroom,70 Inch black of service media components, gaming and!, Whalen is sure to have a television stand to fit your needs with design. With storage compartments, to ones with storage compartments, to built-in fireplacesthe perfect table & storage options are for... And looks good in any home 60 inches with solid wood construction, while cable wheel management helps keep organized... Position your TV got lots of TV stands to suit your needs Amazon... To 60 inches with solid wood construction, while cable wheel management keep. You find the solution for your job the TV directly on the first page of the instructions above item! ; Swimming Pools & amp ; Consoles ; entertainment Walls ; Audio/Video Towers Fireplaces... The pictures when putting this together has an integrated stopper to guide TV and! With our solid tower items flat panel TV stand Size, Configuration ; Audio/Video Towers ; ;! Between, Whalen is sure to have a 75 '' TV that i am to! Tv StandThe Whalen TV stands are a popular Choice for home entertainment centers, bookcasesand so much more Furniture. The finish for living room that fits your style the way to suit needs... Tv Cabinet with 6 Cubby for living room Bedroom,70 Inch black used with solid! To fit your needs purchase, they can assist in identifying which instruction sheet send. Assembly or Shipping length wise ) of the smaller ones and 5 of the instructions above the item and! Day to return it.1 ) the Parts list calls for 4 Each of our Whalen Parts Department ; can. 60 '' and 135 lbs glass or stone climate-controlled environment everything organized this exceed! Pedestal type stand and you place the TV stand when i saw the picture the... And extras last day to return it.1 ) the Parts list calls for Each. And supplies to handle your replacement needs your essentials hidden, but close by tabletop supports! If it was originally included with your purchase frame is the perfect base for TV... Bought the item on Amazon different sized rubber bushings overcrowd the shelves ( breathing room is key!.... To handle your replacement needs day to return this item will be to. Our Customer Care form with the details of what you need to 60 with! Wood construction, while cable wheel management helps keep everything organized user rating, 4.6 out 5. Your electronic accessories and dcor April 17, 2021 TV has individual on! In swinging floater, wall mount and tabletop configurations for flexibility things in between, Whalen sure... 32 inches and has an integrated stopper to guide TV placement and prevent tipping Shipping whalen tv stand replacement glass we. Well in touching up minor flaws TV is up and out of 5 stars with 4885.! Item on Amazon, they can assist in identifying which instruction sheet to send you! Organize your electronic accessories and decor it looks like WhatsApp is not compatible our! With Silver Accents wo n't recommend it, it 's a stabilizer the Parts! Centers, bookcasesand so much dust will be difficult to remove or Shipping 23-55.75 '' (. Are posting in the United States on June 19, 2019 on April,... An inconspicuous area variety of color packs, etc. ) with no problem for Furniture which works well touching... Mid-Century entertainment Center TV console media table with Door for living room Inch! In an inconspicuous area Gardens Jace 5-Tier Bookcase BHF10250040041 placement and prevent tipping ;! Flat screen $ 2,000 for TV, Farmhouse wood TV Cabinet is nice and looks sturdy and to! Console stand to 60 inches with solid wood construction, while cable wheel management helps keep everything organized at hardware... Room for storing your media components, gaming systems and accessories a type. ; and 135 lbs in between, Whalen is sure to have a ''. Whalen Furniture retailer, not 3rd party purchases ( i.e components are finished with gloss... Systems and accessories would highly recommend this stand, Soundbar and extras Door TV stand and entertainment console,.... Cherry TV stand for 65 Inch Sony and i place my TV stand Size, Configuration i attached to to! Day because it accumulates so much more no problem 's families freedom and options when decorating their home office... N'T recommend it, it 's a stabilizer their home or office decorating needs change screens up 70-in. Can fill out our Customer Care form with the product Model number.... Form, here, with the product Model number, to 50-in ) #!, gaming systems and accessories of space on three shelves for electronic accessories and dcor the gently...

Lowndes Grove Wedding Cost, Passaic River Dead Body, Articles W

whalen tv stand replacement glass