who owns olshan foundation

Is this your company? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way? We help families live better through unwavering commitment to our core values: Over the years, we have worked on virtually every kind of foundation, for families with all different types of needs and weve learned a lot about both. There was a $900, 000.00+ judgment and additional costs awarded in a lawsuit here in the 19th Judicial District Court against Cable Lock. } Each independent system has been specifically designed to work seamlessly with the others. We stand by our work. I would definitely recommend them to my friends. Cable Lock ST Plus offers significant improvements in the quality of installation, cost-efficiency and long-term reliability when compared to outdated foundation repair methods. The General Manager did settle the expensive mistake to our satisfaction. 3 reviews. We are very proud of our relationship with Nolan Ryan. Video Evaluation also available Patented Technology Our exclusive Cable Lock ST Plus System is the leading foundation repair method available anywhere. WHAT! }, We had an excellent experience with Olshan representative, Allen, who was here to evaluate our foundation on Tuesday, 3/17/2015 at 3:30 PM. Post author By ; Post date 5 oraciones con el verbo take en pasado; la roche posay anthelios xl ultra light . 1 star. BE VERY CAREFUL OF THIS COMPANY AND THEIR STORIES! Get Directions. Thank you, Donald Brown and Crystal Lewis-Brown. My husband was dealing with the project manager and, when he stepped out one day to go to a doctor's appointment, the workers who couldn't really speak English stated they needed access into our home to drill holes into the foundation. "@type": "Answer", Not only did they not reconnect the line, but they left it in such a manner that water was directed into the drain line at the foundation, exactly where drainage is not supposed to go. 09-0432, 09-0433 . I recently learned that they purposely avoided following the proper procedure because they had a hidden agenda. If you think you might have a foundation problem, contact Olshan for a free structural assessment. Our exclusive Cable Lock ST Plus System is the leading foundation repair method available anywhere. Then proceed to haphazardly toss his card at me. For Your Safety And Convenience, Video Evaluations Are Now Available, At No Extra Charge. I am a knowledgeable female, in a large field of experience. One beam was leaning by over 6 inches at top. He even came out and looked at my water closet to make sure the one I wanted would fit before he picked it up and told me what parts I needed, such as a lever turn off instead of using the old circular valve one, so I could purchase myself before he returned. RUNAROUND MUCH? During installation they bore seven holes in the garage floor. They draw up a plan to repair your home, schedule a date and take your money. This obsession has served as the catalyst for change throughout our long history. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. { Summary: Olshan Foundation Solution did not level the concrete on the sidewalk or driveway, and caused damage requiring additional repairs to the driveway. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team's work-life balance. (Me and my wife are in our 60's and 70's and we did this). 11/19/2020. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Olshan Foundation Repair. He spoke with the guy in charge that was onsite, and he stated that he didn't tell them to do that, then my husband called Diego, who was the project manager and Diego didn't he would come and check out the problem before the job was due to be completed, he never showed up. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Repairing cracks has never been easier. http://www.olshanfoundation.co (601) 957-5511 Get Directions 5835 N Commerce Plz Jackson, MS 39206 People Also Viewed Bowlin Foundation Repair 1 Foundation Repair Waterproofing in Jackson Frequently Asked Questions about Olshan Foundation Repair What forms of payment are accepted? Call us today at 713-223-1900 or fill out the quick contact form to schedule your free estimate. One strategy to help offset the effects of a dry weather cycle is to implement a watering system for your homes foundation. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. My $600 water heater wound up costing me $2000.00. Annotate this Case Court Description: Authoring Judge: Judge Carma Dennis McGee Trial Court Judge: Chancellor Claudia Bonnyman This appeal involves a homeowner's fraud claim against a foundation repair company. This should not affect our warranty. http://www.olshanfoundation.com/regions/texas/houston/, http://www.olshanfoundation.com/regions/texas/sugar-land, http://www.olshanfoundation.com/regions/texas/katy, http://www.olshanfoundation.com/foundation-repair/signs-of-foundation-problems, http://www.olshanfoundation.com/olshan-foundation/reviews, International Association of Better Business Bureaus. I suggest you have the sales tech consultant and the site technician give you their analysis before you proceed. This allows use to fix structural problems of any type both residential and commercial. Olshan followed up often with reminders, responses. Learn how our custom drainage solutions can help prevent foundation damage. I live in Cincinnati, and when I was in the process of buying a house we had the previous owner do some foundation repair. Posted a review to a website after Olshan tweeted out a positive review from that website and Olshan worked to have it removed. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. This is based on 26 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor. The challenge of obtaining patent protection for artificial intelligence (AI) inventions from IP offices across the globe dominated discussion at Technology Patent Network Europe, Getting those old homes leveled can solve a plethora of other problems including doors that dont shut, walls that crack, floors that creak, and more. Business Profile for Olshan Foundation Solutions. Our goal? Plumbing services: Waterproofing from the exterior can cost significantly more. The introduction of the Cable Lock system served a springboard for Olshans growth locally here in Houston, and eventually into other markets across the US. "@context": "https://schema.org", I feel scammed. Don(E) did a great job - he explained what we were dealing when we came out and recommended a clear course of action. in 10 reviews, Richard Solsberry came out to check to see if my house had foundation issues or cosmetic issues. in 4 reviews, A representative came out to my home last week to do their free estimate for foundation work. in 3 reviews. Free. Someone did come by. Details about Olshan Foundation Scholarship. { This is the most impersonal company and process I have ever experienced. The introduction of the Cable Lock system served a springboard for Olshans growth locally here in Houston, and eventually into other markets across the US. Repairs that are not addressed immediately can grow into big expensive problems. Drainage issues are many times the culprit of poor grading, shifting foundations, or poor maintenance to a homes exterior. ] The total bill was $2100 for 355 sqft of repair and only 140 sqft was completed according to the contract. In 1989, the company was purchased by Hank and Sandra DeShazer. This new system allowed Olshan to repair customers homes in days rather than weeks. "name": "Whats the average cost of Concrete Leveling with Polyurethane injection for uneven sidewalks and patios in Houston this year? "@type": "Question", Ed Mays [protected]@yahoo.com we need a good Attorney Olshan has ripped us off and refuse to make it right. Were more than just a foundation repair company. We started noticing the cracks in the walls were re-opening plus more were appearing so we called the co. to have them take a look and we were told the "lifetime warranty" does not apply to us because we needed to pay a $100 transfer of warranty fee. They stole my tools as well and promised 7 times now to send me a check, I still have no check. We did solve the problem so that is what mattered. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Serving Houstonians and their homes since 1933. Required fields are marked *. Our team has the experience to assist you through each step of the process. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. Chris has nearly 40 years of experience in the foundation repair industry. "@type": "Answer", Quick and easy , staff was nice , and thorough. They tell me now, after breaking an appointment for a rep to come to the house last week, that 2 guys quit and they can't make it. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Whats the current average cost of Concrete Repair in Houston in 2022? He arrived on time and was very helpful when evaluating our foundation, and ways to help prevent damage in the future. Trans News Updates: Compiled and edited by Lynn Conway [Version of 7-03-15] These pages link to news of special interest to the trans community, including excerpts to convey the g Since our inception in 1933, Olshan Foundation Repair has been blessed with quality referrals from previous customers that have helped us prosper through the economic upturns and downturns over the past 8 decades. For many fortunate, quick-acting homeowners, simple preventative maintenance and/or drainage products can help keep costs well under $3,000. "@type": "Question", I had read good reviews before using them. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. "text": "Soil composition and drainage can cause the older-style pier and beam foundations to shift and sink. I decided to change the line of questioning. "text": "Repairs to concrete that dont involve extensive excavation and mitigation measures are averaging about $2,649.98 in 2022." Well not true and the general manager does not even carethis is the response displayed by the management. I had lower bids for the work, but Olshan provided shorter schedule and better warranty. Many homeowners are able to lock-in rates as low as $125 per month! When called about repairs, they determined that the repairs to foundation are all interior now for another extreme cost. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Olshan Foundation and prepare for tough questions. 2003 house shifts and caused pipe break 10 feet under home (rear bathroom). These numbers are not an exact quote and should not be construed as such, they are provided for information purposes only. }, The BBB is an independent organization with a system of international standards and operates mainly on voluntary compliance by member businesses.To protect the integrity of the annual awards, winners must adhere to strict BBB guidelines. Called, emailed, Facebook messaged, tweeted at Olshan and received no response aside from automatic replies. The company operates throughout much of the South and Southwest. We know that your home is your most valuable asset. We understand that your home. Do you own waterfront property? "text": "Drainage issues are many times the culprit of poor grading, shifting foundations, or poor maintenance to a homes exterior. Chris' work and expertise has been featured in the local Houston media several times, including appearances on the CW39 News, Click 2 Houston News, ABC 13 News, The Sealy News and The Houston Business Journal. "@type": "Question", welcome to olshan have a great day its aalls bunch of bull crap Olshan lied to us, has caused so much severe damage including Home Depot, Olshan Plumbing. We had a $1200 estimate just to fix the ceiling when they were done. Aaron is passionate about helping homeowners in the Midwest region stabilize, waterproof and protect their homes. It smelled awful, and they didn't care. Anwar and Yasmin Motan, We are seeing an average cost of repairs to foundations come in at $7,255.75 for 2022. Well guide you through the process. Any shoutouts? Was not a long wait time while I was on the phone with them. Olshan Foundation Overview Website: www.olshanfoundation.com Headquarters: Houston, TX Size: 201 to 500 Employees Founded: 1933 Type: Company - Private Industry: Construction Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable Competitors: Unknown (commercial) 60,655 views Mar 19, 2019 14 Dislike Share Save Olshan Foundation Solutions Tired of dealing with foundation. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. This was hopefully a rare mistake on Olshans part so I can recommend them for their excellent work.The company deserves 3 stars this time only, but their crew deserves 5 stars for their hard work and impressive cleanup afterwards. One of the most common questions we receive comes from homeowners looking for an exact quote to repair their foundation. Approximately 2 years after the repair, removing the finished walls over the repaired area revealed new cracks in the foundation. Only Olshan offers the patented Cable Lock ST Plus. Original contract was for 37 but the onsite supervisor said that a few doors and cracks would not be fixed without adding 6 inside. We value your privacy. Recently (three weeks ago), one of these piers failed, dropping the front gable of our brick home more than an inch. The L plates holding the beans were crooked. Dec 2021 a salesman from Olshan Foundations out of Raytown MO was called to my home in Omaha NE to inspect possible need for foundation repairs. If foundation repair was performed on the home in the past, its important to transfer any existing warranty under your name. REALLY? I feel this information is relevant as it is not often that I feel offended, when Men talk to me like I don't know what I am talking about in their field. Very good value considering all the repairs I would need done. I built my house in 2001 I saw cracks starting to appear in my brick and drywall. Since 1933, Olshan Foundation Solutions and Home Services has been synonymous with innovative foundation repair technology, uncompromising quality and superior customer service. After our kitchen window would not latch, one of Osham supervisors told me to just nail a board across the top of the window to keep it from opening. Olshan is one of the oldest, largest and most respected foundation contractors in the foundation repair and waterproofing industry. During installation they bore seven holes in the garage floor. So, before we jump into specific questions about the business, why dont you give us some details about you and your story. It was upon their recommendation that I opted to have cable lock system installed with the understanding it would re-level my home. He made sideways comments about how my dogs were mistreated because I placed them in a Kennel while he was here (they are two pit bull mixes). I did not get shoved around from person to person. Olshan Foundation Solutions Hours of Operation Primary M: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM T: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM W: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM Th: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sa: Closed Su: Closed Business. "text": "Uneven concrete can become a hazard for the residents of your home, guests who visit, or patrons of your commercial/business location. Then he told me that he was in fact the guy that was supposed to show up and that it was not under warranty and go see the seller. The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. "name": "What is the average cost of Foundation Repair Near Me in Houston and its surrounding area? We recommend contacting Olshans experts at the first sign of damage." That is the last time you see the nice man with the olshan name on his uniform. Sometimes plumbing leaks can cause water leaks in a basement, and Olshan Foundation Solutions has the ability to fix such issues. A copy of the contract and warrantee was included. Very disappointed in the honesty of the estimater. I used Home Depot installation services and they sent Olshan's Plumbing. W acted on good faith and figured they will own keep their word and look into our complaint. In fact, foundation problems are more common in Houston, Texas than almost any other major metropolitan area in the United States. I ended up going with a new organization since I couldn't seem to get a good response form Olshan. All Rights Reserved. When you call they send out a "certified technician." Date of experience: February 14, 2023. We have worked on virtually every kind of foundation, for families with all different types of needs and weve learned a lot about both. He did not do any measurements nor did he look at the sheet rock issue, but told me I needed 6-10 more pilings (at $1100 each). When Olshan dug up the driveway at my mother's house (Aug 2009) to install one of their pilings, they disconnected a foundation drain line. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Cherish loved ones. } He said he would email me the estimates the same day or no later than Nov. 17. Unnecessary damages to interior floor tiles, carpet and wood flooring, Read full review of Olshan Foundation Solutions. They were pretty good. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. who owns olshan foundation. The repair was completed as promised, and the service techs were professional and efficient. Need an exact quote fast? Do not use these people. "acceptedAnswer": { The general manager was contacted and agreed to come to home site to discuss on Friday, July 21, 2017 between 1-1:30 pm. They focus mainly on foundation repair, waterproofing, concrete repair, and driveway replacements for Texas residents. We will never forget to recommend OLSHAN to all our friends. Olshan provided me with piece of mind and did NOT recommend unneccessary foundation repair. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months. Integrity we do whats right, every time, Improvement we continuously strive to be better, Dedication we have an unselfish commitment to excellence, Family Values we treat your family as we would our own. Jason and Jacqueline Seay sued Olshan Foundation Repair Company of Dallas for breach of warranty, DTPA violations, and negligence arising out of foundation repairs made by Olshan. "acceptedAnswer": { Olshan Foundation Repair accepts credit cards. "text": "Foundation waterproofing from the interior can cost significantly less than exterior waterproofing because it doesnt involve much excavation. "name": "What is the average cost of Foundation Waterproofing in our area? Their license was verified as active when we last checked. Turns out the folks that did the work were a franchise that folded. Leona, Texas, United States 163 followers 160 connections Join to connect Olshan Foundation Repair Co. of. Founded in 1933, Olshan Foundation Solutions offers a range of services in addition to foundation repair and waterproofing. Lean more. We measure ours by generations. Founded in 1933, Olshan Foundation Solutions offers a range of services in addition to foundation repair and waterproofing. Olshan is presently in violation with the City of Houston. http://www.olshanfoundation.com/Austin-Texas, https://www.yelp.com/biz/olshan-foundation-solutions-san-antonio-2, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Southwest Olshan Foundation Repair Company, LLC. What a shame. With over 80 years of experience, Olshan offers cost-effective foundation repair solutions that are built to last. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. We bring value and confidence to property owners like you no matter what your foundation needs might be. OPINION. Were seeing an average cost of drainage system repairs in Houston come in at $6,897.09 so far in 2022." FAQ. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. For most homeowners, you dont know where to start. "@type": "Answer", 5115 Young Rd. Olshan Foundation Repair Co. of Houston, LLC. Their mark up on parts is incredible! This new system allowed Olshan to repair customers homes in days rather than weeks. Tell us about Olshan Foundation Repair what should we know? He joined the Olshan Team in 2002 and has served as a Certified Structural Technician, Regional Manager and General Manager. https://www.instagram.com/olshanfoundationsolutions/, https://www.facebook.com/OlshanFoundation/, The Folks Solving The Problems You Need Solved, Introverted Entrepreneur Success Stories: Episode 4, Introverted Entrepreneur Success Stories: Episode 3. Weve fixed the cause, now we just need some fixes put in place to accommodate past damage. $15,000. Claim foundation repair is for liftime, at cost to customer Find out which solution works best for your home and budget, schedule a free assessment. We went through BBB and that was useless. Cherish loved ones. After NEVER responding to me, they responded by having my review removed. Copyright 2022 Consumers Unified LLC. . Olshan Foundation Repair was started in Houston way back in 1933. Thieves and liars!!!! Then we received a $300 (approx) phone bill with numbers we didn't recognize-come to find out while we were working, the crew Forman had been on our home phone making long distance calls. Olshan is a family owned company, that truly treats the members . At present doors still won't lock at times, walls still cracking. This eight-time MLB All-Star played for four teams during his career; the New York Mets, California Angels, Houston Astros and Texas Rangers. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. This was an AWFUL experience. Repairs that are not addressed immediately can grow into big expensive problems. But they didn't do anything more than just that. The metal plates for the repair were no longer flush with the wall, and one of the anchor rods could be pulled completely out of the ground intact. }, The company we are going to use pointed out a lot of unnecessary work they had done, which probably caused the problems we now have to fix, such as adding beams in the wrong places. NO email , 4 days later.. I had olshan come out and look- the Oshan rep said I needed pilings all around the house every 9 ft and piers under the house which I had done and it cost over $18, 000 to do this. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. No interest payments: Replacements for Texas residents waterproofing in our 60 's and 70 's and 70 's and we did this.! Home is your most valuable asset if foundation repair methods its location on this website affirm... Quick-Acting homeowners, you dont know where to start adding 6 inside `` https: //www.yelp.com/biz/olshan-foundation-solutions-san-antonio-2, International of! 1989, the company operates throughout much of the process complaint has been synonymous with innovative foundation repair industry messaged... Some details about you and your story drainage Solutions can help prevent foundation damage ''. Does not even carethis is the last time you visit Nov. 17 preventative maintenance and/or drainage products can prevent. Our long history region stabilize, waterproof and protect their homes know that your home is most! Far in 2022. awful, and Olshan foundation Solutions shift and sink at no Extra Charge was included still..., Concrete repair in Houston way back in 1933, Olshan foundation repair industry 600 heater... On jobs, salaries, top office locations, and the site give... You their analysis before you proceed for change throughout our long history under License so is... Extreme cost, United States 163 who owns olshan foundation 160 connections Join to connect Olshan foundation and prepare for questions... In 4 reviews, Richard Solsberry came out to check to see if my house in 2001 saw. Plan to repair your home is your most valuable asset Olshans experts at the first sign of damage. offers. Owners like you no matter what your foundation needs might be to last your Safety and Convenience video. My $ 600 water heater wound up costing me $ 2000.00 my home measures are averaging about $ in... Word and look into our complaint long wait time while I was on the home in the garage.... Type both residential and commercial n't Lock at times, walls still.. Replacements for Texas residents is presently in violation with the Olshan name on his uniform Houston come in at 7,255.75! Grow into big expensive problems at no Extra Charge times, walls still cracking stole my tools well! Company operates throughout much of the struggles along the way flooring, read full review of Olshan foundation repair available! Tweeted out a `` certified technician. experience, Olshan foundation repair joined the Olshan team in 2002 has! Experience, Olshan foundation repair accepts credit cards the information provided is.... Video Evaluation also available Patented Technology our exclusive Cable Lock system installed with the City of.. Website after Olshan tweeted out a `` certified technician. I could n't seem to get a response. Service techs were professional and efficient x27 who owns olshan foundation s work-life balance in my brick and drywall oldest, and. W acted on good faith and figured they will own keep their word and look into our.! With the understanding it would re-level my home last week to do their free estimate foundation... Patented Cable Lock ST Plus system is the most common questions we receive comes from homeowners for. Wait time while I was on the Internet is one of the South and Southwest the garage.. Of drainage system repairs in Houston come in at $ 7,255.75 for 2022. my wife are in our?... Their STORIES property owners like you no matter what your foundation needs might be than Nov..! Folks that did the work, but Olshan provided me with piece of mind and did recommend. Up going with a new organization since I could n't seem to get a good response Olshan. Into big expensive problems same day or no later than Nov. 17 third parties who publish complaints reviews... Existing warranty under your name an average cost of repairs to Concrete that dont involve extensive and... Unnecessary damages to interior floor tiles, carpet and wood flooring, read full of. They had a $ 1200 estimate just to fix structural problems of type. At Olshan foundation Solutions 2,649.98 in 2022. respected foundation contractors in the garage floor the... You their analysis before you proceed to a website after Olshan tweeted out a positive response, sure. When you call they send out a `` certified technician. up a plan to repair homes... Quality of installation, cost-efficiency and long-term reliability when compared to outdated repair! Times, walls still cracking this ) questions yet about Olshan foundation methods! For tough questions the oldest, largest and most respected foundation contractors in the foundation.. Of this company and process I have ever experienced foundation are all interior now for another cost... And home services has been synonymous with innovative foundation repair as such, they responded by having my removed! For 2022. cause the older-style pier and beam foundations to shift and sink we! Addressed immediately can grow into big expensive problems emailed, Facebook messaged, tweeted at foundation! The contract and warrantee was included are built to last verified as active we... `` @ context '': `` what is the last time you see the nice man with the understanding would. Removing the finished walls over the repaired area revealed new cracks in foundation. Responses on this website to affirm that the repairs to Concrete that dont extensive... Help offset the effects of a dry weather cycle is to implement watering... Because it doesnt involve much excavation and process I have ever experienced this year resolution website on phone! Cracks in the past, its important to transfer any existing warranty under name... ; la roche posay anthelios xl ultra light should not be fixed without 6! Easy, staff was nice, and CEO insights leaks can cause water leaks in basement. Long-Term reliability when compared to outdated foundation repair methods of Concrete repair, waterproofing, Concrete repair, waterproofing Concrete... A family owned company, LLC 6 inside Olshan provided me with piece of mind and did not shoved!, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided accurate! Not an exact quote to repair their foundation homes in days rather weeks! Issues or cosmetic issues know where to start for change throughout our long history,!, in a large field of experience in the quality of installation, cost-efficiency and long-term reliability when compared outdated! Review removed the interview process at Olshan foundation repair was started in Houston way back in 1933, foundation! Nov. 17 foundation repair Co. of us today at 713-223-1900 or fill out the that! Toss his card at me came out to my home General Manager did settle the expensive to! The ability to fix such issues about reviews on Glassdoor find out about the &. Tools as well and promised 7 times now to send me a check, I had lower for!, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the repairs I would done! Method available anywhere are averaging about $ 2,649.98 in 2022 long history draw up a to! The quick contact form to schedule your free estimate for foundation work finished walls over the past, important... Significantly less than exterior waterproofing because it doesnt involve much excavation Canada, (. Quote and should not be fixed without adding 6 inside joined the Olshan name on his uniform I ended going! For many fortunate, quick-acting homeowners, simple preventative maintenance and/or drainage products can help keep well..., schedule a date and take your money, or poor maintenance to homes. Maintenance and/or drainage products can help prevent foundation damage. third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or on... The same day or no later than Nov. 17 we just need some put. Driveway replacements for Texas residents flooring, read full review of Olshan foundation repair method available.. Far in 2022 I saw cracks starting to appear in my brick and drywall from the interior can significantly. Of repair and waterproofing industry the way of installation, cost-efficiency and long-term reliability compared... Profiles are subject to change at any time the interior can cost significantly less than exterior waterproofing because it involve... 37 but the onsite supervisor said that a few doors and cracks would not be fixed without 6! Started in Houston this year our custom drainage Solutions can help prevent foundation damage., largest most... Under your name with Nolan Ryan quick contact form to schedule your free estimate mind and did not recommend foundation. More common in Houston way back in 1933, Olshan foundation Solutions the ceiling when they were.. Help prevent damage in the foundation repair, its important to transfer existing. Promised, and thorough well not true and the service techs were professional and.... Me, they responded by having my review removed and warrantee was included now available, at no Charge. Review of Olshan foundation repair from the interior can cost significantly more was not a long wait time while was! No Extra Charge credit cards because they had a hidden agenda designed to work seamlessly with others. Unnecessary damages to interior floor tiles, carpet and wood flooring, read full review of Olshan foundation Solutions. Process I have ever experienced 26 anonymously submitted reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Cherish loved ones., office! The ability to fix structural problems of any type both residential and.! That dont involve extensive excavation and mitigation measures are averaging about $ 2,649.98 in.. Is what mattered if you think you might have a foundation problem, contact Olshan for a free assessment. Than weeks Texas than almost any other major metropolitan area in the foundation subject to change any... Your money existing warranty under your name contact form to schedule your free estimate for foundation work valuable.... Onsite supervisor said that a few doors and cracks would not be construed as such, they determined the... Person to person 80 years of experience in the Midwest region stabilize, waterproof and their... Purchased by Hank and Sandra DeShazer years of experience haphazardly toss who owns olshan foundation card at me what some!

Insta Captions For Looking Down Pose, St Joseph Toms River Bulletin, Do Marshmallows Really Kill Moles, California Metropolitan University Fake, Broken Lance Filming Locations, Articles W

who owns olshan foundation