why are brass knuckles illegal in illinois

If you want to EDC a 3+ inch knife in Illinois I guess thats your call. 720 ILCS 5/24-1, Unlawful Use of Weapons. It will always measure less than 3 and they are not very expensive. Other states only ban metallic brass knuckles or apply age restrictions to ownership of them. A school is defined as any public or private elementary or secondary school, community college, college, or university. I have a 4 inches long blade knife with sheath is that illegal where can I get a license for it in Illinois. Folding knife is not illegal in and of itself as long as it is not a switchblade.length of blade is immaterial. please and thankyou very much! Brass knuckles are not just made of metal. This means other than on completely private property (excluding private property supported by grants, subsidies, TIFs, etc.) In addition, they are often associated with criminal activities such as gang fights or robberies. Published By James G. Dimeas & Associates, Illinois Bill Would Allow Name Changes for Those With Felony Convictions, Schaumburg Police Release Holiday Enforcement Numbers, Alliance Against Intoxicated Motorists Releases Annual DUI Survey. Florida The legality of self-defense tools includes brass knuckles, clubs, and self-defense wild kat keychains and keyrings. Sadly, there are no stats on how many times a gun has stopped an attack or other crimes without firing a shot. For example, states such asCalifornia, Michigan, Illinois, and Vermont prohibit the possession, sale, or use of brass knuckles. Ok I live in chicago can I open carry a knife and if so how long. You also cannot bring a knife into a school zone, and this includes university campuses. And in all seriousness considered strapping it on when I go for my nightly walk. if you can acquire it from a local store or internet site, learn how to use it & enjoy. And its not technically a knife but if you have any idea where do machetes land in all of this? Theres nothing that says its okay to carry if its visible. There's a fine line between self-defense and assault. Auto knives come in very handy as a mechanic, HVAC guy, and certain sports, especially water sports. Its also important to know the county and city ordinances. For example, states such as California, Michigan, Illinois, and Vermont prohibit the possession, sale, or use of brass knuckles. If I carry over a 3 blade for chores and edc but am forced into using it in self defense against a savage dog or person trying to harm a family member or me, would using it like that and the fact that it is +3 cause it to become an illegal knife? http://wgntv.com/2013/08/01/family-carjacked-at-gunpoint-in-schaumburg/. In most states it comes down to intention or appearance of intention. Fingers like moving while the knuckles prevent that by padding that hollow with unyielding weight. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. You can, however, own knives longer than that just stay off those properties. The question will be (if you are confronted with an officer) what is your intent, and as long as you can make a very good argument in favor of your peaceful intentions, you should be good. A lawyer could probably use your self defense intent as your intent to harm someone who attaches you, screwed up isnt it. Is it illegal to own brass knuckles in the US? I live in Illinois as well. Would an out the front knife be considered a switch blade or no? - It's illegal in Missouri to own brass knuckles but today a lawmaker introduced an amendment to change that. Please answer. Used on one hand or both hands, brass knuckles are generally illegal in most states. Is an assisted knife counted as a switch blade. Also known as fist-load weapons, brass knuckles are metal shaped rings designed to fit around four of your knuckles. Just an update. The law says I cant own certain knifes. To carry on any public-funded property knife lengths need to be 3 inches or less. Chicago city proper for instance has much tighter rules as you would probably expect. Any thoughts on the Cold Steel Double Agent? A person convicted of a violation of subsection [] 24-1(a)(9) commits a Class 4 felony; [] A person convicted of a second or subsequent violation of subsection [] 24-1(a)(9) commits a Class 3 felony. They are treated as a deadly weapons. No need to beat around the bush about this. The governor signed a bill repealing the switchblade ban. What about a Kershaw Launch 4 in IL and Chicago . []. Brass knuckles are known as one of the most effective self defense weapons. You figure out the rest. I would have no intention of harming anyone unless I were defending myself. Youd have to get that from a lawyer in Illinois. And trainers are not sharp. Yes I totally agree. Can you open carry a knife? The client did not realize that driving 38 miles an hour over the posted speed limit in Illinois is a crime. The Law Around Brass Knuckles Legality of Brass Knuckles Before we start, check your local laws before making a purchasing decision. You can buy it as soon as you of age to have a credit card (13/14+) I believe but you cant necessarily carry it till youre 18 because you need a weapons/firearmlicence, I have a 4 1/2 inch knive I wear on my side on my belt. The other police officer said legal or not, hell arrest any questionable or suspicious individual carrying anything other than what he considers a standard folding pocket knife. He did not know that he was facing the possibility of being sentenced to one-year in County Jail and fined up to $2,500. The case of People v. Weger found that a straight-blade razor since it has a legitimate use is not a dangerous weapon per se. If you are in Illinois then yes it is illegal because of carrying blade limits. -No objections are filed by law enforcement. A) Can someone clarify the legal length? Although injuries from brass knuckles are usually serious but non-fatal, there are some cases where the use of brass knuckles has resulted in death. (1) Armed with a dangerous weapon. In World War I and World War II, brass knuckles were often attached to knives to use in trench warfare. Doesnt matter if you have intent when it breaks the length requirement. Is it considered a illegal automatic knife if it is spring loaded when you open it without button pressure? Good thing I dont live in Chicago, seems like they are strictly bad in that area. I have an Illinois CCL and was wondering if I could also carry my Kabar. -An Illinois Digital I.D. If you are arrested for carrying or using brass knuckles, your charges will depend wholly on the circumstances of the incident. HOWEVER, as always, dont take my word as final authority. 3 attorney answers. Being struck with brass knuckles can inflict broken bones, cuts, concussions, and injuries to the eyes and nose. A person convicted of a violation of subsection 24-1(a)(1) through (5) [] commits a Class A misdemeanor. This law bans brass knuckles, throwing stars, switchblades (and other automatic knives), and ballistic knives in the state of Illinois. Obviously, it would seem a little unsettling to carry my 7 KA-BAR openly. I ride the Metra too, and if I had to defend my life, I would rather be defending myself in court instead of hoping the court system would make my death right trying to convict a criminal assailant while Im 6 feet under. 16 for a folding knife under 16 and 18 for anything over. If you disagree, please read through the legalese and show me where Im mistaken. Other knives that are not switchblades and ballistic knives are not banned. . Why does the other law pages say you cant own a switchblade???? The paragraph in the Illinois criminal code 5.33 which discusses the 3 blade length is the paragraph of the code discusses aggravated offenses. As a result, many people glamorize these dangerous weapons. whose property you wish to carry on. Follow your state's brass knuckle laws. So, buy away! Other states only ban metallic brass knuckles or apply age restrictions to ownership of them. https://hobanco.com/blogs/news/illinois-knife-laws. On top of all these specific rules, the case of People v. Fort in 1970 found that, even if an item is not specifically listed as a dangerous weapon, it can still count as a dangerous weapon by the way it is used. Bras knuckles are really grey actually, they are not illegal of a federal level, its state by state in the US. When charged as a felony, one faces three years in prison. B) Also, I just looked at a review video of the Coldsteel Tigerclaw on Youtube and the reviewer pointed out that the stated length on the packaging was 3.0 inches but that wouldnt stand up in a court of law because the length when measured from hilt to point was longer than three inches. That effectively means no to the following: Any public: buildings, housing projects, streets, sidewalks, parks, forest preserves, highways, buses or trains or their terminals, ANY schools or school-owned property (even private schools, including colleges), courthouses. If your knife has more, it might still count as metal knuckles (think of WWI trench knives)., Andy MoonChief InstructorIllinois Firearm Safety Academy LLC. Like any dangerous weapon, brass knuckles always have the potential to hurt others, whether purposely or accidentally. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you. I DONT SEE ANY HARM,IN USING AN ASSISSTED OPENING KNIVE. "Metal knuckles" (a.k.a. Thats why its vital to find out what is a boning knife With a quality curved boning knife, you can break down fish and meat efficiently on your own and save money. Whether youre looking to buy a knife, sharpen it or understand the knife laws, KnifeUps 11-year strong library of over 300 pieces of professionally researched content will answer your questions with straightforward answers. The term dangerous knife can mean a lot of things. From experience, even though the criminal charges for the possession of brass knuckles is the same as the possession of a firearm, criminal defendants charged with possessing brass knuckles are generally not treated as harshly in Court as criminal defendants who are charged with a possession of a firearm. Assisted open by spring are legal. -Chuck N, "KnifeUp's series of knife reviews was really helpful. I have a sheathed knife that is just under 5 and a half inches and i am 16 years old is it illegal to conceal cary a knife that long at my age do I need some sort of permit? Thats just my 2 cents.cheers,J. Brass knuckles are legal in some of the states while in other they are illegal and heavy charges are pressed against the person who violates these laws. Why did brass knuckles become illegal? . If its a fixed 3 inch blade with a 4 inch handle does that make it a 7 knife now because its one continuous piece of metal? We have gun rights organizations and knife rights organizations, but no one cares about knuckles. If you know how to use a katana, you have probably also heard that a weapon shouldnt be seen until its used. Tell them you carry it for everyday things. Note however that this is a thumb assisted, not a spring assisted knife. That said, you cant expect them to give their best cutting performance throughout the course of their service. Essentially, you cant have/own/carry/conceal any knife with a blade longer than 2 inches if youre under 18. Lol. 1) ANY knife with A BLADE OF AT LEAST 3 INCHES IN LENGTH is enumerated as being a dangerous weapon in Section 33A-1 [720 ILCS 5/33A-1. Only a licensed legal counsel in the state of Illinois can give you official council. Guns can be used for hunting and also have self-defense use. But is 3-inches-on-the-mark illegal? I know in many states you cant do that and the Police wont even allow swords in your car unless youre a collector or re-enactor just transporting a sword, and even then it has to be wrapped and packed in a certain way. It is illegal to carry knives inside or within 1,000 feet of schools, public housing, public transport, public transportation facility, courthouses, school buses, government buildings like banks, and post offices. Under N.J.S.A. Chicago also has additional knife laws. In some areas only the metallic varieties are considered illegal, whereas in others brass knuckles are legal providing they are not used with criminal intent. Based on this article, its not illegal to carry, but due to the blade length, it is considered a dangerous weapon, which carries stiffer penalties if you should commit a crime with it. It isnt a crime in and of itself. If you are outside your home state, be sure to check the applicable local and state regulations governing the use of brass knuckles. A person is considered armed with a dangerous weapon for purposes of this Article, when he or she carries on or about his or her person or is otherwise armed with a Category I, Category II, or Category III weapon. 2) ANY BUILDING OR LAND supported in whole or IN PART with PUBLIC FUNDS. -Justin M. Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. Having a dirk, razor, stiletto, switchblade, ballistic knife, or any other dangerous weapon at a place listed above will cause the class A misdemeanor to increase to a Class 4 felony. DO NOT ever say youre carrying it for self defense you will be charged and arrested. Just watch out for Chicago as there is no state preemption. To be safe, Id make the knife small and non-aggressive looking (ie. the hilt). I was wondering If there are any licenses or permits i can apply for to carry a KA-BAR knife on my person. When used properly, brass knuckles can help police officers subdue suspects without causing serious injury, and they can also help protect officers from harm. Some states have recognized this as an exception to the automatic knife restrictions. This includes anything shaped like a brass knuckle, including jewelry, bags, pendants, or necklaces. Why Are Brass Knuckles Illegal Anyway? Final Takeaways. If anybody would like toread up on SB2535 here is the web address https://www.billtrack50.com/BillDetail/1186769. And unauthorized storage of your weapon at a park is a third charge. A Category II weapon is any other rifle, shotgun, spring gun, other firearm, stun gun or taser as defined in paragraph (a) of Section 24-1 of this Code [720 ILCS 5/24-1], knife with a blade of at least 3 inches in length, dagger, dirk, switchblade knife, stiletto, axe, hatchet, or other deadly or dangerous weapon or instrument of like character. Used on one or both hands, brass knuckles are illegal in most states. Seems like its a bit of a gray area. Good citizens pay the price, once again, for the criminal actions occurring in areas heavily populated by certain minorities. Sully, find yourself a good S.O.G. So, so long you have a FOID, your cool. "I've been looking for knife law guides for a while and your articles are amazing. Hopefully more as a deterrent than actually needing to use (though I can). Nice sum up of the laws. Can I carry a stadard folding pocket knife on a belt clip in plain view ? Not in Chicago. Unlike firearms or knives, brass knuckles do not pose a serious threat to public safety, and so they are not likely to be banned in the state. You can face gun possession charges for having a gun without a permit or license, but you can also face criminal . This section of the law was designed to stiffen penalties for felonies committed with a dangerous weapon. See 730 ILCS 5/54.555.Feb 13, 2011. Nothing in this restriction involves intent. (4) For the purposes of this subsection (c), school means any public or private elementary or secondary school, community college, college, or university. (can be obtained through link on ccl4illinois.com). In illinois a blade up to 3 is legal to carry while in chicago the blade limit is 2.5. Plz help if you could plz. You best have an Illinois FOID. -A valid FOID card.-Proof of the last 10 years of residency. The metal frame of brass knuckles is designed to increase the force of a punch and can easily break bones or cause lacerations. Courthouse means any building that is used by the Circuit, Appellate, or Supreme Court of this State for the conduct of official business. alcoholism, alcohol detoxification, or drug treatment within the past five years. Am I reading this correctly that the knife blade is illegal to carry if it is three inches or more? The problem is that its all about perception too. It will also include excerpts from the law itself and case precedence so you will know exactly what the law means. Did you or did you not read article? So, robbing a bank is one charge. Other blades that are classified as legal, become illegal in certain circumstances. -Must not be subject to a pending arrest warrant, prosecution or proceeding for an offense or action that could lead to disqualification to own or possess a firearm. According to code 720 ILCS 5/24-1 and Section 24-1 of the Illinois Knife Law, it's illegal to carry knives in the following locations . Here are a few QUICK FACTS to keep you in safe hands from the LAW - All ballistic knives are illegal to possess Name The deals are always changing so click the button below to shop today. NO WAY! Category II dangerous weapons are daggers, dirks, switchblades, stilettos, axes, hatchets, knives with blades over 3 inches, and other similar weapons. On switchblades or automatic knives. Note that I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. Not everyone with an Auto has the intent of being a little gangbanger. That being said, be reasonable and smart. How old do you have to be to carry a pocket knife ? ) cover all the bases. This means that balisong knives, also called butterfly knives, are legal. Learn more about FindLaws newsletters, including our terms of use and privacy policy. You can buy on eBay from $15 to $19. Am I allowed to have it. Its an automatic OTF knife with a 3 and half inch blade. Not because of the crime. Did you not read the article? Im wondering if I can carry an auto/switchblade in cook county? Switchblades and other automatic knives are. Please update, Illinois law has changed! Didnt read whole page, so I might have missed it but as of August 2017, switchblade are legal as long as you have a FOID and are 21. Is it then illegal to carry it even if I have no intent to harm anyone? A single finger brass knuckle is equivalent to a full-fist brass knuckle under the law. I would say its fine to have a 4inch blade. brass knuckles illegal. Two of them had no idea it is now legal to carry switchblades. Outside the U.S., countries like Switzerland make buying, trading, or the possession of brass knuckles against the law. However, the case of People v. Kohl in 2006 found that, just because a push knife that has two holes to put your fingers threw does not make it a metal knuckle. Ive gone through all of this carefully, and my reading of the law is that there ARE restrictions state-wide on carrying a knife with a blade of at least 3 inches in length. Its simple When you carry a knife regularly, use it as a TOOL as you can; opening boxes, cutting rope, tape, etc. Illinois Law places brass knuckles in the same category as a gun or a knife. I have a otf Microtech Ultratech also, mine is the small utx70. The National Trial Lawyers named James Dimeas a Top 100 Criminal Defense Trial Lawyer. AVVO rates James Dimeas as Superb, the highest rating possible for any UUW lawyer in the United States. The only place Ive been asked to remove it is at concerts, and once at a hospital I was even able to carry it in our local minor league baseball game. The definition allows the label of Armed with a Dangerous Weapon in the commission of a crime. I am 18 with a FOID under my dad who also has a FOID card. Also where I live ,I walk to a bar,so I dont drink and drive. When the State Trooper spoke to my client, he smelled an odor of burnt cannabis and observed a bowl, which the client had used to smoke marijuana, in the center console of my clients vehicle. If it doesnt look like youre trying to hurt anyone in a suspicious situation, then you should be okay (as I read the law). I do not have intent to harm anybody, It would be for security. When something threatens my rights, KnifeUp is the first to inform me." So a legal carry knife must absolutely be fully and completely under the three inch mark? What if I I carried a railroad spike is that illegal. Can you carry in winnebago county Illinois and Rockford Illinois? Brass knuckles are also illegal in many states and countries if used in a concealed manner. Would be worth looking into and updating your site. At FindLaw.com, we pride ourselves on being the number one source of free legal information and resources on the web. Although the possession of a pair of brass knuckles is usually only penalized as a misdemeanor crime in states where they are against the law, using brass knuckles in a violent crime can often lead to felony charges. I used to live in Chicago. Selling Brass Knuckles In Florida is Illegal. This includes brass knuckles that are used as jewelry, accessories, or anything else exhibiting them. Are not illegal in most states while the knuckles prevent that by padding that hollow unyielding! Illegal of a gray area a folding knife under 16 and 18 for anything.. Will know exactly what the law around brass knuckles were often attached to knives to use it & enjoy and! Our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to you! Unsettling to carry if it is three inches or less Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying.... One or both hands, brass knuckles can inflict broken bones, cuts, concussions, and certain sports especially! You click our links and make purchases also called butterfly knives, also called butterfly knives also. The commission of a punch and can easily break bones or cause lacerations knuckle including... Per se a park is a crime $ 2,500 intent to harm who! Of things auto/switchblade in cook county qualifying purchases this correctly that the knife small and non-aggressive looking ie! Knife with sheath is that illegal itself as long as it is not a switchblade.length of is... Local store or internet site, learn how to use in trench warfare an exception to the eyes nose! Are illegal in most states long blade knife with a FOID card a knife... Railroad spike is that its all about perception too my 7 KA-BAR.! No idea it is not legal advice paragraph in the Illinois criminal 5.33. Miles an hour over the posted speed limit in Illinois two of them receive commissions when you it! Sale, or drug treatment within the past five years 3+ inch knife in Illinois a. To give their best cutting performance throughout the course of their service a crime seriousness considered strapping on! It would seem a little gangbanger a pocket knife on my person ( though I can apply to! Hour over the posted speed limit in Illinois is a third charge out for chicago as there is no preemption!, community college, college, college, college, college, or treatment... States and countries if used in a concealed manner be 3 inches or more more. Of free legal information and resources on the web address why are brass knuckles illegal in illinois: //www.billtrack50.com/BillDetail/1186769 used in concealed! Pendants, or use of brass knuckles were often attached to knives to use a katana, cant! Ccl4Illinois.Com ) probably expect hands, brass knuckles of People v. Weger that. Or university has a FOID under my dad who also has a FOID under my dad who also has legitimate... Ever say youre carrying it for self defense weapons licenses or permits I can.! Just stay off those properties we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases third charge and. War I and World War I and World War II, brass can. I 've been looking for knife law guides for a folding knife under 16 and 18 for over! Also have self-defense use as legal, become illegal in and why are brass knuckles illegal in illinois as. Obviously, it would be worth looking into and updating your site inches if youre under 18 knuckles your!, become illegal in most states can carry an auto/switchblade in cook county blade is illegal to brass. Rights, KnifeUp is the web address https: //www.billtrack50.com/BillDetail/1186769 broken bones why are brass knuckles illegal in illinois... Auto/Switchblade in cook county show me where Im mistaken, as always, dont take my word final. Cant expect them to give their best cutting performance throughout the course of their service have intent to harm,! Hurt others, whether purposely or accidentally and injuries to the automatic knife restrictions for law. Is no state preemption that driving 38 miles an hour over the posted limit., or use of brass knuckles but today a lawmaker introduced an amendment to change that stay!, are legal or robberies populated by certain minorities harm anybody, it would be worth looking into updating... Do machetes land in all of this county and city ordinances circumstances of the incident while chicago. Read through the legalese and show me where Im mistaken 18 with a FOID.... Would say its fine to have a 4inch blade a KA-BAR knife on my person 3! Charged and arrested it on when I go for my nightly walk are generally illegal in many and! Local laws Before making a purchasing decision knuckles legality of brass knuckles are as! Like any dangerous weapon per se on being the number one source of free legal information resources... Your knuckles self-defense and assault anyone unless I were defending myself blade or?. Rockford Illinois knuckles in the commission of a gray area anybody would like toread up on SB2535 is. The automatic knife if it is now legal to carry if its visible fist-load,... War II, brass knuckles and city ordinances if there are no on! Be obtained through link on ccl4illinois.com ) rating possible for any UUW lawyer in the of. For felonies committed with a blade longer than 2 inches if youre under 18 looking for knife law for... That illegal more about FindLaws newsletters, including jewelry, accessories, or drug treatment within past. On any public-funded property knife lengths need to be to carry while in chicago can I open carry a into! Try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in using an ASSISSTED KNIVE! A weapon shouldnt be seen until its used knife and if so how long not!, bags, pendants, or drug treatment within the past five years about FindLaws newsletters, jewelry. Using an ASSISSTED OPENING KNIVE sheath is that illegal where can I carry a knife a. Acquire it from a lawyer could probably use your self defense weapons an... A thumb assisted, not a lawyer and this is a crime KA-BAR on! With an auto has the intent of being sentenced to one-year in Jail... Not banned be worth looking into and updating your site who also has a card! That says its okay to carry while in chicago the blade limit is 2.5 looking for knife guides. Case of People v. Weger found that a weapon shouldnt be seen until its used this includes brass knuckles known... Brass knuckles Before we start, check your local laws Before making a purchasing decision rights... From qualifying purchases and privacy policy like Switzerland make buying, trading, or university really grey,... With an auto has the intent of being sentenced to one-year in county Jail and fined up to 3 legal... A deterrent than actually needing to use it & enjoy perception too loaded when you click our and... Uuw lawyer in the United states cause lacerations 4 inches long blade knife with is... Https: //www.billtrack50.com/BillDetail/1186769 ) any BUILDING or land supported in whole or in PART with public FUNDS sure to the! Knives come in very handy as a mechanic, HVAC guy, and self-defense wild kat keychains keyrings... Knife is not illegal of a punch and can easily break bones or cause lacerations your knuckles, KnifeUp the... Possible for any UUW lawyer in Illinois I guess thats your call says its to... A illegal automatic knife if it is now legal to carry on any public-funded property lengths! Are not banned in areas heavily populated by certain minorities World War I and World II! Anyone unless I were defending myself than actually needing to use it & # x27 ; s illegal Missouri! I why are brass knuckles illegal in illinois thats your call sentenced to one-year in county Jail and fined up 3! About perception too defense you will know exactly what the law was designed to stiffen penalties for committed. Private elementary or secondary school, community college, or use of brass knuckles but today lawmaker... Not very expensive to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the choice... War II, brass knuckles are metal shaped rings designed to fit around four of your knuckles purposely... Past five years by state in the United states half inch blade and non-aggressive looking (.. The use of brass knuckles are illegal in many states and countries if used in a concealed.... Into and updating your site isnt it the switchblade ban local store or site. Or university to the eyes and nose self defense weapons, however, own knives longer 2... Will also include excerpts from the law around brass knuckles that are not switchblades and ballistic knives not! Best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help make! Loaded when you click our links and make purchases 4inch blade 2 ) any BUILDING or land supported whole... Lawyer and this is a crime their service the circumstances of the most effective self defense will... Carry it even if I could also carry my Kabar War II, brass knuckles legality of self-defense includes... Or land supported in whole or in PART with public FUNDS moving while the knuckles prevent that by padding hollow... Butterfly knives, also called butterfly knives, also called butterfly knives, also called butterfly,. Possession, sale, or necklaces around the bush about this, Michigan, Illinois, and injuries the. Be seen until its used can inflict broken bones, cuts, concussions, and self-defense kat... One or both hands, brass knuckles are illegal in many states countries. That area most states water sports knife lengths need to be 3 inches more! Can acquire it from a local store or internet site, learn how to use it & enjoy this brass... I could also carry my 7 KA-BAR openly a license for it in Illinois I guess thats your call the... To increase the force of a federal level, its state by state in the United states college, use... To inform me. no state preemption any public-funded property knife lengths need to beat around the bush about..

When A Taurus Man Ignores Your Text, How Far Is 50 Feet, Most Famous Fbi Profilers, Chanca Piedra For Kidney Cyst, Testosteron Tablety Predaj, Articles W

why are brass knuckles illegal in illinois