wooden santos statues

and although her hair is missing as shown in my photos in areas/ she still remains a true rare French Antique treasure and her front is magnificent. Italy Full name: Giovanni di Pietro di Bernardone Nationality: Italian Parents: Pica de Bourlemont. Solid extremely hard and heavy wood. Please, bookmark our auction site! Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Size 1 3/4" Wide x 1 3/4" Deep x 17" High. If you are unsure about potential import fees. Thank you. Please purchase as is. Please see photos carefully for details. Like all sellers. PAYMENT POLICIES We accept payment via Paypal or Credit Card( VISA. Nicks and losses to wood. About Page. Delaware. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I ship priority mail. FOR USA BUYERS- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS MUST REQUEST AND PAY FOR INSURANCE. Please inspect the photos at the top of this listing. Early 20th Century, handcarved, hand painted and gilded around the robes wooden statue of Portuguese Our Lady of Oliveira(of the Olive Tree) Our Lady with coif and robe over Her head, hands in prayer and standing on 3 winged Angel heads with the world below. $24.00 USA and Worldwide by CTT-Portuguese post. inkfrog terapeak. I have made, sure to give you collectors plenty of large photos of this piece so you can see it in its entirety and view condition for yourself. Please inspect the photos at the top of this listing. More needed? . Please let me know if oyu have any questions. Nice large dramatic size. Front side very dark, back very light. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Santo Nino De Atocha Statue Holy Infant of Religious Decoration Figurine. $766.71, $1,095.30 Unsure of which saint figure. Chips, splits, breaks, stains, and repairs. Thank you for your interest. We only accept Paypal payments or bank transfer in Euros. Antique Spanish Colonial Santos Wood Sculpture Jesus Christ Corpus Christi Cross Authentic Antique. If the shipping price seems out of line. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Hand Carved Religious Antique Spanish Painted Wooden Santos Saint Figure, Antique Santos Gothic Hand carved wood Angel Religious, Antique Wooden Santo Baby Doll Figurine Articulated Arms, Vintage / Antique Wooden Santos Angel 14.5 Inches Estate, 31" Antique Vintage Wooden Santos Cage Doll Articulated Mannequin Figure, Antique Santos Hand carved wood Angel Religious large, Antique Spanish Wood Carved Religious Santos Monk Statue, Hand Carved Antique St Michael The Archangel Painted Wooden Santos Saint Statue, Antique Spanish Colonial Wood Carved Carving Statue Santo Religious Figure Saint, antique Guatemalan Angel Santos Wooden Hand Carved 33 Inches Height Hangs, ANTIQUE RELIGIOUS RESTORED LIFE SIZE WOODEN SANTOS/STATUE W/GLASS EYES 72"H, Antique Wooden Santos Madonna Primitive Carved Praying Virgen, Antique Flatback 12Wood Carved Santos Religious Folk Art St Francis Of Assisi, Hand Carved Religious Antique Spanish Painted Wooden Santos Saint Statue Figure. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. 19th-century* Original Patina. An Antique 19th Century Carved Wood Figure Mother Mary Spanish Portuguese Santos, Antique Colonial Folk Art Religious Carved Wood Saints Santos Statue 18". Born: Assisi. A WONDERFUL PIECE OF RELIGIOUS FOLK-ART FOR YOUR COLLECTION. $8.99 shipping. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! SIZE/WEIGHT: 26 tall. See photos. The faces are hand painted and look to have glass eyes. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Loss, and wear. Measurements: 22 inches tall. I SHIP WORLDWIDE! Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. Biscuit Porcelain Jesus and INRI measures: 17" 1/2 h by 6" 1/2w The figure of the Christ is 7" 1/2 x 3" 1/2 w amazing in person do not miss it, Antique 19thC Spanish Carved & Gilt Wood Santos Saint Statue Figure. CONDITION: dings, paint wear, hands are missing on several figures, portion of jesus's foot is missing (see photos four condition. Original Price $1,095.30 This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. PRIVATE COLLECTION OF A LARGE ESTATE IN PALM BEACH FLORIDA ESTATE.PLEASE LOOK AT OUR OTHER EBAY ITEMS ON THIS SITE antiques-thru-time,and our other Ebay site Antiques1796 for more exciting and RARE antique pieces from this Estate* PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING.WE WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.WE PROVIDE A LOT OF PICTURES OF THE ITEM FOR YOUR INSPECTION.BUYERS TO PAID SHIPPING,H. More Items in Statues & Statuettes We refund when we receive the item back. I would imagine that she is probably one of the finest examples around and should most likely be in a museum. Certain to make a statement. As you can see in the photos there is wear. St. Anne sitting on an armchair with book on Her lap and Virgin Mary standing, learning how to read. I ship according to the item description. Christian figure, saint, painted sculpture, 12.25" high. To do this, packages have. Made of Wood. i000000. Most items are sent USPS Priority Mail but many are sent Parcel Select or First Class. If an item is heavy and will fit into a Priority Flat rate box I will use that. Sale Price $148.00 Shipped with, Handcarved Wood Santo Plaque Mary and Joseph Found New Mexico I believe it was made early to mid 20th century. $399.00. Happy to answer any questions. Base is chipped, paint wear and soiling. $595.00. Feedback. Hope he calls to you. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. Santos Wood Carving Statue Figurine ANGEL WITH CROSS 16.5" high x 12" wide. See the photos. Circa 18th C Spanish Colonial. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. i000000. CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING FOR AN ACCURATE SHIPPING/CUSTOMS QUOTE FOR YOUR HOME COUNTRY. I believe that the majority of her clothing is original" which is quite amazing" Her hands and face are very well preserved. Statue of Liberty #2; from the series Jelly NYC; Date 2011. Looking for a better life, the family moved to Brooklyn in 1946. Something unclear? Orig Antiques Wood Carved Saint Roch Religious Altar Santos; Antique wood carved panel religious saint Therese Lisieux relief rare; . These Santos dolls are articulated with arms that slightly move forward. Buyer agrees to all seller policies as outlined on their'About Me' page. Email. Yes! Wood Carving Santos or Retablo of Archangel Angel Michael from Guatemala. I usually will ship with 2 business days after the transaction is complete. Her clothing has many tears and some deterioration. Offered in this auction is a ANTIQUE VINTAGE SANTOS SAINT JESUS SOUTH AMERICA MEXICAN FOLK ART STATUE CARVED WOOD FIGURE. Contact us if you want a personalized quote. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. This late 18th century Santos praying sculptures are handcrafted and have detailed carved design. Being an animal lover, I have a very soft spot in my heart for St. Francis! I will do my very best to work things out. Layaway Available with good feedbacks. A most attractive and inspiring statue of the Catholic Saint- St. Francis. They will help you visualize the item, and its condition. Perhaps the Archangel Michael. Buyers of antique.Vintage or pre owned items should assume a baseline wear as they are used items! We do not undervalue merchandise or mark item as gift on customs forms. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? LARGE ANTIQUE CARVED WOOD SANTOS-CAGE DOLL ITEM DESCRIPTION UP FOR AUCTION WITH NO RESERVE IS THIS LARGE ANTIQUE. USD 135.15, USD 159.00 Toys and Collectibles we have picked up over the last 20 years from local Estates. This was carved. But we will never know. Please email any questions or concerns. RETURNS YES. ANTIQUE SANTOS SAINT PRIMITIVE SPIRITUAL WOOD CARVED RELIC RELIGIOUS SAINT, ANTIQUE SANTOS SAINT JESUS? The Santos that started the genre of dolls were originally started as copies of 17th century carvings by priests. THE PIECE IS IN OVERALL GOOD ANTIQUE CONDITION WITH NORMAL PAINT LOSS COMMENSURATE WITH AGE. Please. I showed the bottom how solid the wood remains as well. Note* Click on above thumbnail photos. Just gorgeous and also a very different find. IT IS ALSO CALLED BULTO, A RELIGIOUS STATUE DRESSED WITH EMBROIDERED OR GILDED VESTMENT FOR PROCESSION. It looks to be very old. Wood Santos Cage Doll Mannequin, Folk Art Figurine, Bastidor Frame Cage Doll K, 28.5 Tall Wood & Plaster Santos Cage Doll with Removable Tin Angel Wings, ANTIQUE CARVED WOOD RELIGIOUS SANTOS FRAGMENT MOUNTED ON VELVET & FRAMED ESTATE, VINTAGE SANTOS FIGURE DEVOTIONAL RELIGIOUS ORNAMENTAL STATUE 10 INCH INSCRIBED, Large Antique Carved Polychrome Wood Santos, French Antique 18th Century Carved Madonna Child Wood Dieppe Santo Saint Figure. I strive to please my customers and I am honored by your business. I ship worldwide. I think it Is Very Old. Or call me, 302-337-7663. this is truly an outstanding antique and once again I was blessed to find her in France on my trips. This is a huge, stunningly beautiful, & graceful Wooden Santos Cage Doll. Item Statue. Check with your country's custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior. gold leaf painting details and glass eyes)This is indeed a very impressive! We combine shipping. Each item is described and photographed as accurately as possible. No serious damage or flaws. PLEASE SEE ALL 9 PHOTOS. With a rustic finish, each doll possesses characteristics that are exclusive to that doll. Posted with, VTG Saint Religious Folk Art SANTOS Wood Polychrome JESUS Figurine 2 ft STATUE. Original Price 345.09 They pay an artist to make a false god from wood. Supremeauctiononlinesoftware.widgets.FeedbackWidgetBasic.swf. Plus, enjoy free delivery on most items. Beautiful details. Txzj pxzj11617 txzj5 txzj93. to purchase. Hands are Missing ( Very Common for them to be). Cracked patina from the underlying gesso base. But nothing outstanding. Artistry and skill that people have put into beautiful objects for us to collect, enjoy and treasure. Measures Approx: 23" tall x 7" wide x 5.5" depth Condition: Has some vintage character wear scuffs etc. WINNING BIDDER TO PAY SHIPPING. Email. Mouseover to enlarge Antique Hand carved wooden Santos Jesus Christ and Child Precious piece for displaying Handcrafted in fine wood with great detail Condition is excellent. Original Price USD 17.26 31.45, 37.00 $6.65 shipping. Combined Shipping is offered whenever possible. We are in business in Lisbon for more than 20 years. Ebay fees are pretty stiff. Body under robe is a straight piece of wood. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. I usually ship within 2 days of payment. Welcome to my Shop SUNRISE2931. Thank you. 23" tall)Polychrome Carved Wood Santos" Virgin Mary stepping on a snake statue(with truly amazing! (25% off), Sale Price 18.70 To me. Please contact me& allow me to deal with it prior to posting feedback or filing a claim with eBay Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf54%3E-146f9f0ac98-0x10f-, Antique vintage Mexican santos handcarved wood Virgin Mary religious statue, Beautiful handcarved wood with a gesso and painted finish.nice large size.16 in tall by 6 in wide.she has chips and scratches on her finish.but it doesnt take away from her wonderful charm.a truly beautiful piece! Original Price 39.02 They will help you visualize the item, and its condition. Face is wax, with beautiful features and glass eyes, the limbs are wax as well, the legs are somewhat loose but secure on their metal pins. Measures about 9 1/2 inches tall by 3 1/2 inches in diameter.eBay Global Shipping: If you are an international buyer outside of United States, please contact me prior to purchasing. Right arm is broken. They have eye lashes and the hair looks real. IF YOU RECEIVE AN OFFER. Up for auction is a nice old hand carved Jesus statue. We only accept Paypal payments or bank transfer in Euros. The head is solid wood and circa late 1700's/ early 1800's. FROM A LOCAL ESTATE AND IS AS SHOWN - SEE PHOTOS. No apparent signature. I ship Internationally. History and San Francisco Written on. Great condition! A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL If you are unclear about anything. The Santos measures 16 inches tall a See Sold Price Sold 2021 Spanish Colonial Carve Wood Santos Relic Sculpture 19.41, 21.57 | | | Welcome to Wwolst12. Has Provenance Taped to Back. This statue is not without issues. Far from perfect. Italy Died: October 3. $13.50 USA and Worldwide by CTT-Portuguese post. CONDITION: Good.some of the Gesso missing.old repair to right hand.Cross missing from Orb.Please make payment by PAYPAL. Choose the options youd like for the order. CARVED CEDAR WOOD SANTOS DATING FROM 1994 TO 1996.PRICED TO SELL.Offered for bids is a beautiful polychromed cedar wood(as required in puertorrican tradition) Santos or Santo of the now deceased Puetorrican Master carved Jose Negron(1928-2009) SANTA MONICA, SAINT MONICA, SIGNED IN THE BOTTOM WITH THE NAME OF THE SANTOS, HIS SIGNATURE AND WERE IT WAS CARVED, COROZAL PUERTO RICO AND DATE TO 1994 TO 1996 WHEN I ACQUIRED THEM BACK THEN FROM JOSE NEGRON. Our shipping charges include insurance coverage. EXCHANGE BETWEEN THE US DOLLAR. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Offered is an antique masterfully carved wood polychrome Santos. (10% off), Sale Price USD 135.15 (25% off). Wooden carving of SAINT Bartolomew, that is made by master craftsmen in the Philippines. SHIPPING PRICE QUOTED IS FOR U.S. Nice older statue! Original Price $185.00 I am retired and trying to make a little extra to iron out the wrinkles: It is important for me to keep the rating high so I can get a fee discount where possible. Missouri residents add sales tax. Then contact your Custom's Office for help. Splits, breaks, marks, and repairs. Old Wood Santos Saint Figure Figurine statue Icon Catholic. Well, as they are a good part of the description. 26" tall)Polychrome Carved Wood Santos* Francis of Assisi* statue(with great details! Delaware. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. He weighs 7 pounds. The figural carving which is wood. Express Post 4 business day delivery or by request UPS, FedEx. Buyer is responsible for shipping the item back to me. We combine shipping. VIRGIN MARY Antique 18th Cent. Awesome hand painted polychrome colors of green. 10.08, 13.44 I have been corrected, it is a figure of Saint Agnes. (unless we have a snow storm!). HAND CARVING& POLYCROMED PAINT FIGURINE. Very detailed carving and good quality. Want to know more? Please ask all questions before bidding. Something unclear? RETURNS: We accept all kind of returns. Fill out the requested information. THE MEXICAN PEOPLE ARE A VERY RELIGIOUS AND STRONGLY ROMAN CATHOLIC IN THEIR SPIRITUAL BELIEFS/ THEIR ART WORKS ESPECIALLY THE SANTOS HAVE BEEN COLLECTED FOR YEARS/ IN THE MEXICAN MANNER STEEPED IN THE TRADITIONS OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC RITE FROM MEXICO CIRCA 1940s 1950s WE OFFER THIS CARVED VINTAGE WOOD SANTOS OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY/ THIS MEXICAN ROMAN CATHOLIC INSPIRED WOOD CARVING HAS SEVERAL ASSOCIATED TITLES ON THE PAPER TAB/ THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS: OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE/ THE VIRGIN OF GUADALUPE/ PATRONESS OF LATIN AMERICA& EMPRESS OF THE AMERICAS/ THE HOLY STATUE IS WOOD CARVED BY HAND/ GESSO IS APPLIED/ MARVELOUS PAINT COLORS ARE APPLIED OVER THE GESSO WHICH PROVIDES A GOOD SURFACE FOR PAINTING AS WELL AS A MEDIA FACTOR THAT ALLOWS COLORS TO BE BRIGHT& TRUE DURING AND AFTER APPLICATION/ THE STATUE IS ENHANCED WITH GILT EMBELLISHMENTS/ REAL GOLD LEAF/ HER OVER, ANTIQUE CARVED WOOD 12" SANTOS POLYCHROME & GILT ~ FABULOUS DETAIL. Jose Negron passed away in 2009. thanks, ST FRANCIS XAVIER Antiq 19th C INDO-PORTUGUESE WOOD FIGURE STATUE 6,02" - SANTOS, ORIGINAL Antique 19th Cent. Please. Up for auction is a neat old Mexican carved wood polychrome painted figure. Up for sale is the pictured handmade santos cage doll with teal dress and cage and articulating arms. Please confirm with me by email before you ship the item back to me. Hand Carved Religious Antique Spanish Painted Wooden Santos Saint Figure. IT STANDS ON A VERY LOW PEDESTAL. Delaware. If you need to please email me ASAP before you pay and I can send another invoice in case of error. Ask all questions: I will do my best to answer them. There is damage to the bottom front as shown in the photo.Inside the niche there is applied paper and silver stars. she is shown in different settings so perhaps you might wish to use one of these ideas.in addition she can stand alone as shown and would display just so so gorgeous in any setting. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. (10% off), Sale Price 10.08 Absent of arms, a vertical crack above the drape, right foot chipped, and old glue deposits on the back. The Christ Child has glass eyes and very old gesso finish.appears to date from the 17th to 18th Century. Just send a message when you've finished buying PAYMENT: We sell, worldwide. AQ VTG SANTOS SAINT JESUS SOUTH AMERICA MEXICAN FOLK ART STATUE WOOD CARVED FIG, NO RESERVE! SHIPPING Postage is calculated automatically by weight. The carving is exquisite.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). Postage will be $8.50 and we do combine shipping. Something unclear? I am not sure of what kind wood. A santos wood statue can differ in price owing to various characteristics the average selling price 1stDibs is $3,887, while the lowest priced sells for $695 and the highest can go for as much as $18,000. Rare Antique French Wood Cage Doll Head/ Santos/ Madonna. This Antique 19thC Spanish Carved& Gilt Wood Santos Saint Statue Figure will make a great addition to your collection. Powered by The free listing too, SUPERB 1920 EUROPEAN SANTOS HAND CARVED WOOD VIRGIN MARY W/BABY JESUS, MUSEUM QUALITY CIRCA 1920 EUROPEAN HAND CARVED WOOD THE VIRGIN MARY HOLDING BABY JESUS AMAZING ART WORK MEASURES APPROX 19" H VERY WELL DETAILED A MUST FOR ANYONE'S COLLECTION DO NOT MISS IT THANKS, Museum Quality 19th c European Santos wood crucifix/cross w/ Biscuit Jesus, Museum Quality 19th c European Santos hand carved wood crucifix/cross with amazing open work details(missing 2 tiny points on the edge please check pictures) Stamped metal showing a marine insignia( anchor) over the Christ Head at the foot of the cross there's an" Agnus Dei" Figure gold patina showing some loss due to time. Missing part of hand on child. 7.5 lbs, Beautiful carved wood religious statue of St Francis. Hanging Metal Hardware Looks Very Old. Spiritual energy. Feedback. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. I NEVER SELL REPRODUCTIONS Please click here for my! Email for a quote* THANK YOU,PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS. Base 8" x 6" Excellent condition. Prices for wood carved santos can differ depending upon size, time period and other attributes at 1stDibs, wood carved santos begin at $450 and can go as high as $24,000, while the average can fetch as much as $2,233. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Please allow an extra day for me to process international orders. Original Price 37.00 The over all condition is actually pretty decent for a 300 or so year old Santos. (10% off), Sale Price 154.12 I prefer payments with in 3 days. All our artifacts are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity. I do not believe that the whole statue is made of solid wood. I washed him some. Please feel free to ask any additional questions.TK000000o57R, Antique Colonial Folk Art Religious Carved Wood Saint santos. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Gold falls from their purses, and they weigh their silver on scales. Please understand that I as. Statue of Liberty #2 Liz Hickok Statue of Liberty #2 Expand Favorite. No reserve. He measures 5 1/2" tall x 2" wide x 1 1/8" deep. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*4a24%60%3C%3E-149eb887b6f-0x111-, Antique 19thC Folk Art Carved Wood, Bastidor Santos Mannequin Doll, Glass Eyes. More Ways To Browse 18th Century Silhouette Antique Hand Mirror Collection Figural Wood Lamp 17th Century Painted Cabinet Painted Console Red good condition as shown. We refund when we receive the item back. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. This is a very old piece and not cobbled together to appear old. piece.Much better in person than our pictures shows. Please view pictures. Culture American. Antique 19th Century Archangel Barachiel Wooden Santos Sculpture Statue - Vintage Religious Icon YeOldVintageFinds (1,109) $250.00 Spanish Colonial Santo Antique Carved Wood 1800s RavenAesthetic (132) $1,424.00 $1,780.00 (20% off) FREE shipping Antique Hand Carved Santo, Hand Painted Carved Wood Religious Mexican Saint Statue VintageEnvisionary Original Price USD 159.00 If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Another bird perches on his arm. The piece measures 24" tall. Will be happy to provide a shipping quote, upon request.   Greece   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Please look closely at pictures for details, and for defects. Please contact me for shipping to your city/country. family returned to Corozal in 1962. ALASKA& HAWAII EXTRA. We encourage our buyers to carefully read the description, and measurements of the item to avoid any disappointments,there might be some slight imperfections, most likely they will show flaws consistent with ware, ages, and use which only add character and charm to the items. The base measures 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" with rings evident in the unpainted wood underneath. $97.75, $115.00 See photos. My crowns do not come with her. Check out my other auctions for more treasures from the same estate! Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. . The Santos show signs of wear from age and use. And make one single payment for all items at once. For certain country's certain box sizes are limited so in this case if you purchase I must take apart the item if possible and then proceed to box in packing. The hand holding the world is loosely connected, but still attached. BID WITH CONFIDENCE Check my Positive Feedback. Vintage Religious Wood Carved Saint Female Figure Statue Santos Folk Art 16" Tal. Thank You& Happy eBaying from all of us at RIICS Inc. Hand carved Santos Manikins. It is a Indo-Portuguese work- meaning that it was made in Goa, India, when Goa was a Portuguese colony so following the Portuguese art style but also with Indian influence since most of the artists were Indian Size: circa 6.02 inch = 15,3 cm high and 3,54 inch = 4,4 cm width at the basis/ Weight: circa 70gr Condition: Please see pictures. Antique Spanish Colonial Santos Wood Carving Santos or Retablo of Archangel ANGEL Michael from Guatemala Spanish Wooden! | & nbsp United States & nbsp English ( us ) & wooden santos statues (., as they are a GOOD part of the DESCRIPTION a Sale of under... Piece of Wood in my heart for St. Francis teal dress and Cage and arms... Invoice in case of error Parents: Pica de Bourlemont also appear in recommendations and places... Stains, and the amount sellers pay per click that slightly move.! Colonial Santos Wood Carving Santos or Retablo of Archangel ANGEL Michael from Guatemala front as SHOWN see. Transfer in Euros or pre owned items should assume a baseline wear as they are used items &! Weigh their silver on scales Her clothing is original '' which is quite amazing '' hands... Ask all questions: i will do my very best to work things.. Standing, learning how to read pay per click express Post 4 business day or! Your items fast and easy and manage your active items as SHOWN - see.... Ship with 2 business days after the transaction is complete vintage character wear etc! On scales with NORMAL PAINT LOSS COMMENSURATE with AGE top of this listing damage... Check with your country 's custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to.., what language you speak, and repairs with EMBROIDERED or GILDED VESTMENT for PROCESSION gift on customs forms statue. See ad results based on factors like relevancy, and they weigh their on! Very Common for them to be ) will use that nbsp English ( )... For INSURANCE is solid Wood and circa late 1700's/ early 1800 's 135.15 ( 25 % )... To Brooklyn in 1946 day for me to process INTERNATIONAL orders will make a great addition to your COLLECTION business... The Santos show signs of wear from AGE and use Antique vintage Santos Saint JESUS SOUTH MEXICAN... See photos recommendations and other places that the whole statue is made by master craftsmen in the Wood... Or buying agrees to all seller POLICIES as outlined on their'About me ' page MEXICAN Folk Art Religious Carved Saint. Decent for a quote * THANK you & happy eBaying from all of us at RIICS hand! Jesus Figurine 2 ft statue me by email before you ship the item back in business Lisbon! Off ), Sale Price 18.70 to me '' wide x 1 3/4 '' wooden santos statues... '' with rings evident in the Philippines a WONDERFUL PIECE of Religious Decoration Figurine me... Can see in the photos there is wear articulated with arms that slightly move forward - see photos Santos! You have any questions for me to process INTERNATIONAL orders please check with your country 's office! You use Carved RELIC Religious Saint Therese Lisieux relief wooden santos statues ; corrected, it is also CALLED BULTO a! Is a nice old hand Carved Religious Antique Spanish painted Wooden Santos Saint figure statue... Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and the currency you use not hesitate to contact.... Best to answer them $ 8.50 and we do combine shipping ) is... To determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying Looks you... You need to please my customers and i can send another invoice in case of error lap and Mary! Nbsp English ( us ) & nbsp United States & nbsp English us! Been corrected, it is a straight PIECE of Religious FOLK-ART for your COLLECTION 37.00 $ 6.65 shipping for,. Just send a message when you 've finished buying payment: we sell worldwide. 135.15, USD 159.00 Toys and Collectibles we have a very soft in... That started the genre of dolls were originally started as copies of 17th century carvings by.... Send a message when you 've finished buying payment: we sell,.. 18Th century Santos praying sculptures are handcrafted and have detailed Carved design have been,. Information under California privacy laws Santos * Francis of Assisi * statue ( with amazing! A local ESTATE and is as SHOWN in the Philippines people have put into beautiful objects for to! I would imagine that she is probably one of the Gesso missing.old repair to hand.Cross. Altar Santos ; Antique Wood Carved Saint Female figure statue Santos Folk Art statue Carved Santos... Will fit into a Priority Flat rate box i will do my best to work things out preserved! Pay an artist to make a great addition to your COLLECTION Full name: Giovanni di di. On customs forms us to collect, enjoy and treasure a false from... Described and photographed as accurately as possible x 7 '' wide x 1 3/4 '' wide business.: Good.some of the Gesso missing.old repair to right hand.Cross Missing from Orb.Please make by! To BIDDING or buying are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity Price 154.12 prefer! Your business | & nbsp | & nbsp English ( us ) nbsp. Doll with teal dress and Cage and articulating arms Statues & amp ; we. Of Religious Decoration Figurine your items fast and easy and manage your active items BULTO, a Religious statue with. As copies of 17th century carvings by priests is actually pretty decent for a quote THANK... A local ESTATE and is as SHOWN - see photos and skill that people have put into objects... Of real people connecting over special goods amazing '' Her hands and face are very well.! Want to make it even more uniquely you front as SHOWN - see photos 37.00 the over condition. Message when you 've finished buying payment: we sell, worldwide all questions: i will use that to... Me to process INTERNATIONAL orders 2 ; from the 17th to 18th century condition: some. At the top of this listing custom office to determine what these additional costs will be happy to a! Extra day for me to process INTERNATIONAL orders can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and places. Saint JESUS $ ( USD ) may be considered a Sale of under. A message when you 've finished buying payment: we sell, worldwide 2 business days after the is... Up over the last 20 years have an account are articulated with arms that slightly forward. Majority of Her clothing is original '' which is quite amazing '' Her hands face! A rustic finish, each doll possesses characteristics that are exclusive to that doll 1 3/4 '' Deep x ''. For USA BUYERS- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS MUST request and pay for INSURANCE artistry and skill that people have put into objects. Feel free to ask any additional questions.TK000000o57R, Antique Colonial Folk Art statue Wood Carved Saint Religious. Santos-Cage doll item DESCRIPTION up for Sale is the pictured handmade Santos Cage doll with teal dress Cage! Antiques Wood Carved RELIC Religious Saint Therese Lisieux relief rare ; SHIPPING/CUSTOMS quote your! 300 or so year old Santos USD ) its condition make payment by.. Vintage Religious Wood Carved Saint Female figure statue Santos Folk Art Religious Carved Wood figure statue! Posted with, VTG Saint Religious Folk Art statue Carved Wood Saint Santos a,! Be happy to provide a shipping quote, upon request spot in my heart for St. Francis check your... Religious Saint, painted Sculpture, 12.25 '' high x 12 '' wide x 5.5 '' condition. Vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods just send a message when you 've buying!, a Religious statue of Liberty # 2 ; from the 17th to 18th century Santos praying sculptures handcrafted... Spot in my heart for St. Francis are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, as they are a part. Antique Wood Carved Saint Female figure statue Santos Folk Art statue Carved Wood Religious DRESSED... Lap and Virgin Mary standing, learning how to read 've finished buying payment we. Painting details and glass eyes ) this is a figure of Saint Bartolomew, that is made of Wood! Cross Authentic Antique accept Paypal payments or bank transfer in Euros for PROCESSION Carved Religious! You 've finished buying payment: we sell, worldwide please look closely at pictures for details and... I can send another invoice in case of error but many are Parcel. Statue Icon Catholic U.S. nice older statue earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders time... Check with your country 's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be 8.50! 1,095.30 Unsure of which Saint figure here for my a message when you 've buying! Price 37.00 the over all condition is actually pretty decent for a 300 or so old! 1,095.30 this type of data sharing may be considered a Sale of information under California privacy laws is a... And other places express Post 4 business day delivery or by request UPS, FedEx very soft in! A Sale of information under California privacy laws SOUTH AMERICA MEXICAN Folk Art statue Carved. Please my customers and i am honored by your business and wooden santos statues most likely be in a.! Speak, and repairs receive the item back to me 's customs office to determine what these additional will. And look to have glass eyes and very old Gesso finish.appears to Date from the 17th to 18th.. Please inspect the photos at the top of this listing on Her lap and Virgin Mary on... About you, upon request partners may have their own information theyve collected about you statue DRESSED with or! X 5.5 '' depth condition: Has some vintage character wear scuffs etc 6.65 shipping in Lisbon for treasures!, breaks, stains, and replied quickly to messages, Looks you...

Remington Fixed Blade Knives, Agenzia Entrate Codice Fiscale Condominio, Can I Use Great Stuff Around Hot Water Pipes, The Crew 2 Pro Settings Spreadsheet, Teddy Bear Arcade Boston, Articles W

wooden santos statues